Regime Change Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra started to sob, hung her head and continued on her long waddle of shame.

Leilah had got close enough to Sandra to see that spunk was dripping from the stupid fat whore's cunt. And when Leilah saw the whore from behind, spunk was dripping from the red bull's eye in the middle of the whore's fat ass.

(Darlene later told Leilah she had watched with Del Toro and the maids the live-feed from starting gun to money shot. When the LAPD were escorting Sandra out of her ex-husband's mansion, after the divorce sodomy ceremony, she offered them a deal: they could both fuck her if they agreed to let her go afterwards.

LA's finest did their duty and sent her packing...after pretending to agree to her terms and making a whore sandwich with lots of mayo in it. "They kept their uniforms on though," Darlene laughed.)

As the Yumi Widow sashayed up her driveway she texted the pictures to Darjeeling with the captions: The butt of the nation's jokes; thanks for cleaning up the neighborhood.

***

Darjeeling and the Yumi Widow lay in the Del Toros' four poster bed listening to the screams of Sexy Lexy going into labor in the room below them. Mrs. Del Toro had been peeling the red lace panties off the Persian's pussy when they were rudely (in Leilah's opinion) interrupted by an eruption of screams from below the floor boards.

Leilah looked to Darlene in alarm for an explanation.

"The concubine's water broke around noon--sounds like she'll be birthing my husband's bastard soon." Darlene could be a real sour puss some times.

"Why isn't the slut in a hospital?" asked a baffled Leilah, fluffing up her lust pillows.

"He doesn't want anybody to know she exists," Darlene's said, "he hired a medical team to come here from somewhere."

The lovers listened to an agony neither on them had known. Darjeeling slowly rubbed the Yumi Widow's tummy for luck.

Darlene perked up, "Did I ever tell you about the house warming gift I gave Lex?"

Leilah bristled.

"I snuck into her bed room one morning wearing one of Lance's suits and--"

"Spare me the details!" Leilah hissed, her dark cat eyes glaring like a solar flare.

"Icing sugar tits you know I fuck the maids and the cow, why would--"

As Leilah stormed out of the Del Toros bed room without a backward glance she made a Parthian shot: "That's what maids are for!"

***

It was around this time that Leilah first noticed Master Layman's channel on Whore-stoppers. The channel was titled EMP. On it was a section called the Whores' Progress. It contain vids of a surprising cavalcade of whores from all walks of life: detectives, judges, lawyers, state congresswomen, a few state senators, lots of rich men's wives and evangelical wives. Each whore had a series of vids.

The first vid would be them joining the then-Meditation Palace for expensive yoga and meditation lessons plus spa days. These lessons were taught by one of Layman's acolytes. They were all women. The acolytes would ask carefully selected women if they'd like to join the even more expensive meditation classes taught by Master Layman himself.

The women who accepted this offer were told that kimonos were mandatory at the classes. Some of these women after a few weeks of the small intimate classes would start not wearing lingerie underneath their kimonos. They would loosen their belts somewhat when the class silently sat in the Lotus position before Master Layman, which would display their titillating cleavage.

These women, each in turn, would get an invitation to private lessons whispered into their ear by Layman as he bid each member of his meditation class farewell for the day. They all said yes. At their first private lesson these women were asked if they wanted to join the Kama Sutra school. They all said yes. These women were then asked if they were willing to go through the initiation ceremony. They all did.

The vids of the lessons aroused the Yumi Widow's interest, they fascinated her. She'd re-watch her favourite vids with one finger twirling a nipple, two other fingers on the other hand massaging her clit, her mouth hanging open. She recognized many of Layman's students from the news. She even knew a few of them. They were full of surprises.

Some of these whores were inflamed by the risk of Layman impregnating them when they were ovulating. Though he stoked these fires with masterful brinkmanship, he always shot his load on their faces, tits or asses. Or least he always did on the vids uploaded to the EMP channel, with one exception.

When the regime change started Master Layman's punishments of his whores were extravagantly didactic.

The most notorious example was the 21 year old second wife of a prominent evangelical pastor. She was an avid student of the Layman before she got married. She was a part time aerobics instructor at the Meditation Palace. A real dirty little slut, blonde, eighteen years old, she caught his eye. After his conversion, Layman had introduced her to the pastor at a fund-raising banquet. Two months later, after getting a quickie divorce from his wife of thirty years, the pastor married the dirty little slut.

She chose to become a whore in the most spectacular manner. She hadn't had a lesson from Master Layman since two months before her wedding day. Two days after her wedding she was back in the now EMP. They were in the Kama's Wheel position, her perky pointy tantalizing tits spinning cock-wise and counter cock-wise, when she outburst in hysterical lust: "I want my--micro-dick idiot husband--to raise your kid--thinking it's his first born--I want a real man's baby--I'm ovulating--I want your cum--let's totally fuck over--my husband--let him pay for your child!"

"How perverse," Master Layman purred in admiration and without missing a beat her put the newly minted whore flat on her stomach and the two of them joined in the Elephant position.

"Yes my Master Layman, yesyesyes!"

During the next three days Layman dumped his payback loads into the cunt of the pastor's wife six times. Those three nights as he lay asleep next to his grown shy of late young second wife, little did the pastor suspect that her fertile cunt had been filled to bursting with the potent semen of her Master. Perhaps the pastor should have taken his bride on a honeymoon.

A year later after Master Layman showed him the DNA test results and the vids of her breeding and had agreed to adopt the baby boy, the pastor's young wife was gang banged by five gorgeous black studs wearing white masks with long black horns, her tits squirting milk, in front of the pastor's entire (except for the children) congregation. This tableau was but a taste of her eternal damnation to come. After the gang bang divorce ceremony, the pastor banished the dirty blonde whore to the desert.

Leilah's fascination with Master Layman power grew with each passing display of it.

He had two married divorce lawyers, two Italian-American MILFs with big tits, put in wooden stocks, bare ass naked, during the half time show of a Rams versus Raiders game. His former students were then ass-fucked by the ex-husbands of the lawyers' richest clients. By order of Master Layman the pricks that gave the lawyer whores large doses of their own medicine were lubed with extra virgin olive oil.

Master Layman had a sex therapist, who encouraged married women to explore their bodies with partners other than their husbands, deported to Brazil, where she was sold to an isolated Indigenous tribe to be the whore of their small village.

Master Layman had a married, LAPD policewoman stripped of her blues live-streamed on Fox News and who then gave a detailed confession of all her sexual activities of the last month. (They told her before the broad cast that if she confessed they wouldn't send her to women's prison. They would send her to a men's prison after the confession.)

Standing stark naked under the studio lights sweating the butterball brunette was interrogated by a disembodied voice from above: "How many cocks have you sucked in the last 30 days?"

"4."

"How many did you suck when you were on duty?"

"3."

"What color were they?"

"All black."

Master Layman knew what evil lurked in the hearts of whores everywhere. Leilah decided to strike while the iron is hot.

***

Leilah remained bowed, looking up to the Master Layman, licking her lustrous lips.

"I'd be a perfect spy--I'll tell you all the secrets of Del Toro's harem--I'll lead him on with my allurements for your advantage." Leilah was getting more aroused with each passing moment under the eyes of Master Layman, her hard nipples nearly poked holes in her mauve diaphanous nightgown. It was the wet season in the tropics between her thighs.

She raised her head higher, offering her body, prepared to give the devil his due. The Yumi Widow wore nothing under her diaphanous nightgown; her bumps, curves, mounds were taunting.

"What a charming outfit," the cruel mouth smiled in the candlelight.

"I had it made just for you." Leilah raised herself up on to her knees, her eyes hooded, with butterflies in her pussy. He's bending down to kiss me!

Leilah eagerly opened her lustrous mouth, she opened wide for the devil's ravenous tongue. It been so long since a man had kissed her. The rough skin on his chin was a static charge. Leila went from 0 to 60 in a flash flood. He mouth was gulping the man's tongue. She had wanted to be fucked by Master Layman for months. She was sure her dream was about to come true.

Holding her shoulders in an iron grip, the horny devil pulled his tongue out of Leilah's mouth.

"Do you want to join with the school of Kama Sutra?"

"Yes Master Layman!"

"Are you willing to go through the initiation ceremony?"

"Paint my bosom with your seed Master Layman!" Leilah had seen vids of the ceremony, she knew what was expected of her.

He pulled a white silk scarf out of one of his cavernous sleeves and blindfolded the panting Yumi Widow. He then gently laid Leilah down on her back on the bed. She opened her legs for business.

Leilah's elegant mauve diaphanous night gown covered her body from her neck, to her wrists and to her ankles. It was kept closed by a black silk belt around her narrow waist. The neckline plunged in a V to the belt, showing off most of the Yumi Widow's large, full, billowing lust pillows.

Being put on her back made her night gown spread open below the waist. She lay there blindfolded in agonized anticipation of Layman's touch, a utterly delectable sacrifice. She opened her legs wider for business.

She felt him climb into the square bed and move betwixt her spreading thighs. Leilah's pussy tinged. It burned. Her lustrous lips made an O shape when Leilah felt the belt being slowly untied. She cried out, arched her back, when two strong hands began polishing her hard nipples with the loose diaphanous material. The texture of the nightgown rubbed around her nipples sent exquisite pleasure throughout her chest.

Then the nightgown was pulled open and a man's lips sucked her intoxicated candy pink nipples. The Yumi Widow whimpered. The stubble on his chin slide over her nipples, a sensation she had forgotten. Leilah quivered from the deep sucking that swallowed her nipples. She trembled from the deep massaging of her breasts by two strong hard, masterful hands who took charge of her. Her graceful arms were pulled out of the night gown's sleeves. The silk belt was slid out from around her back.

He was silent. She was a bubbling cauldron of gasps, sighs, moans and whimpers.

A strange new sensation flowed from her right breast, something smooth began to slide around the bottom of it, slowly encircling it. Then the same umder her left breast. Then two bands crossed between her breasts. X marked the spot.

The loops were tightened, squeezing Leilah's big breasts. She let out a deep "Oh!" He had tied her belt around her breasts in the figure of infinity. Then he tightened any loose ends. He tightened until she had bulging red breasts. He tightened 'til she was on the threshold of pain.

This opened a brave new world to Leilah. She lay in the darkness of the blindfold, her breasts burning, her pussy soaking wet, wondering what the hands or lips or... would do next.

Leilah lay on the mauve banner, completely disrobed, blindfolded, her face turned to her left, her cheeks immodestly blushing, her bound breasts bulging inside the infinity sign tightened silken belt, her nipples dark cherries, thrusting her hips in short sharp bursts like a baby sitter dry humping the man of the house as his two year old and his snoring eight months pregnant wife slept upstairs.

Leilah felt one, then another, open palm caress her belly in waves from her mounds to her flame shape patch just before her labia. An index finger tip twirled her pubic hair felicitating a cry from her illicit spirit; all thoughts of why she was in the Palace eclipsed by the full lunacy of her uncontrollable lust. Strong, large, hard, rough hands gripped her hips and massaged them deeply. It made Leilah melt. He was whipping the cream of her pussy.

He deep massaged her inner thighs starting at her knees, moving closer closer closer to her...

"Master me! Master me!" the Yumi Widow whimpered, rotating her pelvis.

She felt his fingers on her pussy. He spread her open. Leilah shuddered like a wind sussurating a deciduous tree. A big thick finger entered Leilah's juicy fruit cocktail. It felt real good, a pleasing contrast to Darjeeling's long tapered fingers.

It got better. Another thick finger of fate entered Leilah's pussy. Two is definitely better than one. One fingertip teased her pulsating swollen clit, the other finger took the plunge. Leilah's pussy was well toned from her daily Kegel exercises. She contracted her pubococcygeal muscles around thick finger of fate deep inside her juicy pussy. He grunted in delight. She sighed loudly. She was the teacher's pet.

Leilah reveled in the fingers' sexploration, gyrating her hips, getting quite quite hot and bothered. He truly was a Master.

Leilah's thrusting of her hips quickened, her eager beaver drowning, her heart racing to the dirty photo finish line. His fingers were giving her pussy a good licking. The Yumi Widow moaned intensely.

"I love how you fucked those whores!" Leilah confessed with abandon, an avalanche of her darkest desire pouring over her sweating bulging bosom.

"Their punishments--awe inspiring--more--more--there, right, there!" The wave was just about to crest, Leilah was just about the fly off the handling she was getting and getting good!

"Del Toro's wife is a whore--I'll help you punish her!" Leigh's toe curling cumming made her scream to the skies at the top her lungs, fate fiercely fingering her divide. She was drenched inside and out. Her hatred made her vulva a Vesuvius.

"Teach me master, slide your ruler into my pussy, take my measure," Leilah panted, she wanted it all, her curiosity insatiable.

Leilah had watched Master Layman's thick dick enter dozens of whores; she watched it, fascinated, spurting semen all over their faces and T and A. She had strummed herself to climax at the climax of some of these peep shows. Now her fantasy was about to come true.

Hard hands held her hips and slid her along the diaphanous banner giving her ass a thrill. He put her pussy on the edge of the bed. Leilah spread her legs as wide as she could.

A hardness entertained her. It was not hard to come by. But it was hard to take. It was big. She expected that from his vids. He was much bigger than her deceased husband. Bigger than the carefully selected gigolos who serviced her before Darlene. It was a thick blunt dick. And as the tip of the ice berg stretched open her pussy Leilah was struck by an epiphany: "I've missed dick, I need It!" He put alpha in the Yumi Widow's yummy yoni.

Leilah started to lift her lovely legs in the air. He push them down on to the bed.

"Do you still want me to paint you bosom with my seed?" the deep voice asked in her darkness, giving Leilah a start.

"Give it to me! Do me the honor my Master Layman! Let me see your face!" Passion pulled this cry from her lovely throat (and in the back of her mind she thought this could be useful info).

"You may unmask me," he said calmly. Leilah was brought to verge of cumming again. None of his students had even seen Layman's face! She gushed inside. She torn off her blindfold. She came face to face with the devil. The black horns seemed to twinkle. As did the dark eyes peering out of the white mask. The skin exposed skin around the cruel month had a olive tint. The devil's hard body was naked, something Leilah had never seen in Master Layman's vids. He stopped thrusting, holding himself in check inside Leilah.

Simpering, bashful, Leilah took hold of the cheeks of the mask and push it over the top of his head in one fell swoop.

Laying on top of Leilah, his heavy weight holding her down, was a bald man with blunt features in his forties, his dark eyes inflamed with loathing. Leilah's pussy tightened in terrified lust. It was Lance Del Toro!

"You're busted cunt!" Darjeeling's husband shouted down on her.

"You're Layman?!" she screamed in hysterical panic.

"After he got--your little note--he handed me your pussy on a platter!"

"Why?!"

"Bros before hos!"

The Yumi Widow was overwhelmed with sensory over load: mortified, terrified, objectified, her pussy a hot springs waterfall.

"I've only been using a third--now I'm going to make you take all of it!"

Her dream boat had become a night stallion. With a roar Del Toro's infernal engine penetrated Leilah's cunt to its deepest core. Del Toro deeply penetrated the traitorous cunt with a savage joy. Balls deep in treason, the ecstasy of Del Toro's revenge knew no bounds. He grabbed her red hair with both hands and yanked her head forward.

Leilah watched Del Toro's mounting with growing horror, mounting mounting her higher higher up to the peak of the mountain. Del Toro mercilessly conquered the Persian whore. His cock was Tamerlane, her cunt was India. He forced her to watch his lance impale her pussy.

"You're splitting me in half!" The Yumi Widow screamed as Del Toro jack-hammered the whore's cunt wide open.

"Fuck-ing-whore-traitor!" Del Toro flayed her alive.

"You're going to--breed me!" Leilah stammered in panic. (After choosing to find joy in another woman's arms, Leilah had stopped taking birth control.)

It was total complete domination. It was a kangaroo court. It was hard justice. Del Toro's pitiless prick powerfully pierced Leilah's pussy, cutting her to the quick. Her loud gasping made the binding of her glorious fire engine red tits tighter. Leilah felt a dreadful pleasure in the pit of her cunt. Her cunt would never be the same.

"You're breeding me!" Leilah looked up to Del Toro pleadingly; his eyes were filled with rage.

"Cock teasing dyke!" Incredibly she could feel Lance's rod get even harder, stiffening his resolve to get even with her.

"Stop--stop--don't st!" Leilah's tied tits danced to an ancient inescapable rhythm, caught up in her own cunt's treason.

The Bull came down hard on Leilah's cunt. She screamed from pleasure. She screamed from pain. She screamed in mortification, in humiliation. All her plans had gone down in flames. Leilah screamed because Del Toro had made her come to her senses. They screamed in a once in a lifetime mutual orgasm, their waves crashing into each other in a frothy spew. Del Toro's seed saturated the Yumi Whore's betraying cunt. Her cunt betrayed. There was more to come than meets the evil eye.

***

The Yumi Whore was held prisoner in the dudgeon of the EMP. At Del Toro's insistence Leilah was given frequent spa days.

When Del Toro entered Leilah's dudgeon cell he'd find her neck chained to the top a three foot high square wooden post, her hands clutching the top of it. She'd be bent over, her legs wide open, held that way by cuffs around her ankles chained to metal stakes driven into ground. She'd be naked except for red stiletto shoes. Thus began each of the traitorous bitch's breeding sessions.