All Comments on 'Regrets and Consequences'

by mabsls

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments (Page 2)
sneakoneoutsneakoneoutover 1 year ago

He catches her cheating. She never loved him. She wants nothing to do with his kids. And through all that not one harsh word was said by him

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Counseling?!? Witchcraft and mind control. Total bullshit! “Don’t destroy your mother” She deserves to be destroyed! Joint custody when she could have been cut off?!?

This is weak ass absurdity!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pig would have been missing some teeth!!!

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Dry. Didn't evoke any sort of emotional response for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Chris is too good to be true, at least I hope so. The line between nice and wimpy is not always clear, but Chris clearly was being a doormat when he let the two children from his first marriage go to John's condo and when he helped his ex slut wife buy a house. Her actions were inexcusably disrespectful of him and their marriage. She did nothing to earn forgiveness except return to him once her relationship with John fell apart. That slut needed to have limited opportunities to infect her children with her immorality. It would have been best to minimize their exposure to the stench of her fetid cunt.

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

so she gets bored, cheats, upon being found our is unapologetic and treats her adopted daughters like shit?

And his response is to help her?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One of your worst stories!! The cheating bitch wife didn't suffer much consequences whereas the stupid cuck husband is still feeling remorse and helping the bitch!!

Just another stupid clueless cuck husband

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked this story. Dumb wife. Did dumb things. Split was amicable. Dumb wife discovered how dumb she was. Everyone acted like adults. Not always a common thread in Loving Wives stories.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow. Quite a nasty betrayal. Nit so much the sex but her damning words. No coming back from that. John was an asshole. Not sure why some commenters are hyperventilating about his actions post discovery. He was never taking her back. John despised the kids and how they crimped their "lifestyle". In two weeks or so after being kicked out of the house with thr prenuptial, she moved make to the grandmother's house. It was stated that afterwards they remained friendly (for the kids) but were never again friends. They amicably divorced, he got the kids and lion share of the assets with the prenuptial. The grandmother supported him over her daughter. She became an ice queen and put her kids first. He remarried. Personally I would have liked to purise some means (legal) down the road to hurt or smear John, but coukd be delayed a year or two. But John was single and otherwise unattached so besides going after his career, not easy and he has a lot of kids to look after.

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

Apparently whenever Chris speaks if you listen carefully you can faintly hear the Choir Invisible singing beatific hymns in the background, there’s a story making the rounds that he was at a lake once and there was a blind young infant with leprosy struggling to remain afloat when Christ…sorry Chris walked out on the water to rescue the poor mite, when he returned with the child she was miraculously cured of all her afflictions, everyone was singing hallelujah praise be to saint Chris.

Well come on when an author writes a character clearly headed for beatification and a living sainthood you gotta wonder how many other miracles he performs on a daily basis.

Sweet sickly saccharine has been proven bad for you, diabetics should avoid this story like the plague.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut4 months ago

No DNA test to establish parentage of the youngest child?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

John was an asshole yet there was no payback for him????

Should have had a DNA test on Libby

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't believe the husband would have been so understanding after hearing what he did from his wife. The commenter remarks about nominating the father for sainthood have merit. But the part about the kids siding with their adoptive father isn't so far-fetched. My brother had a blended family with his second wife and adopted her two daughters when the father died. The second wife turned out to be a cheating whore, and they did want to stay with him when they divorced because apparently only their natural and adoptive fathers cared enough. This did floor the wife and they had joint custody until she ended up moving away. Shit like this really happens. So I give the story some leeway. 3 stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermabsls@mabsls
What can I say about myself. Actually, my life is pretty typical, and probably a little boring, but my username sums up what I'd like - MABSLS - that's Middle Aged But Still Love Sex I know some people believe my stories are completely unrealistic, but isn't that what this si...