Regrets... Me?... No, not really... But...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I played a few more songs and when the bartender started closing up, I decided to quit for the night.

As she rose from her stool, I noticed that her small. I guessed them to be about a B cup. She turned around and bent to pick up her handbag and I admired the way her trousers split her butt cheeks and hugged her twin moons so nicely.

I have to admit to a penchant for older women.

She asked me if I would be playing the following night and I joked, "Same bat time, same bat channel."

I grew up watching the 60's Batman series, with Adam West as Batman and this was always stated at the end of each episode.

I bid Lana goodnight and went to bed.

As I lay there, I found myself thinking about this woman. Lana had been the only person who had taken an interest in my music and myself all night. Okay, she was older than me and as far as looks went, she wasn't stunning. But she did have a pleasant personality, I thought, I could have maybe chatted longer and who knows what that might have led to. Then I started to ask myself, could I see myself actually sleeping with this woman?

I brushed all thoughts out of my mind and went to sleep.

The following night, Lana had taken up prime position at the piano and no one else was remotely interested in my music.

Lana became my audience.

I sang for only her. I chatted to her between songs and even made her laugh with my corny jokes. I noticed that when she smiled, her eyes seemed to twinkle.

One by one, the guests went to bed and I was expecting Lana to follow but she stayed where she was and seemed genuinely interested in me, not just my music.

When the bartender started to close up, I played one final love song and sang it directly at her. I wasn't really sure what I was doing, but she seemed to be drinking it all in and never took her eyes off of me.

The bartender said that he had a party to get too and was gone, leaving Lana and I alone.

I gathered my gear together, lyric books and music player and sat on the stool at the piano, opposite Lana.

"So Lana," I started. "What brings you to this remote, out of the way place?"

She explained that she was drama teacher and was helping out with a course at a community center in the next town. The hotels in that town were full due to a music festival and this hotel was the only one with a free room.

"To be honest," she said. "I am glad I stayed here, otherwise I would never have had the pleasure of meeting you."

I was flattered and a little embarrassed.

We talked for an hour about life and she told me that she had been married but he left her for a younger model, ten years previously. She asked me if I was married and I explained that I was divorced but had been a long term relationship for the last 15 years.

I am not sure why I divulged the next bit of information, but if my "common-law" wife ever found out, I would be very a single man again.

The subject of sex came up. I am at loss to remember why but I remember her telling me that one of the reasons why her husband left her was because she had a hysterectomy operation, due to the doctors finding cancer in her cervix. One of the side effects of the operation was a drop in her libido.

"He just couldn't handle it," she explained. "When he wanted sex, I just wasn't interested."

She went onto explain that her husband admitted, after the divorce, to having a string of affairs and blamed her for him doing do.

"I was incandescent after he told me," she said. "But there was silver lining and a bitter irony to this story."

She explained that she sort advice with her doctor who diagnosed her with a low metabolism. She told me that she has to take drugs every morning for the rest of her life, but the upside is that her libido has returned to its normal level.

"What the bitter irony,?" I asked.

"My deadbeat ex is a single man again," she answered, quite gleefully. "It seems that when you find a younger model, you have to make sure that can keep with her."

Her story about the operation, the low metabolism and the resulting low sex drive hit a nerve with me. My wife had suffered almost an exact copy of what Lana had gone through. The difference being that the doctor's had never been quite able to get the drug dosage correct and her metabolism was all over the place. Her libido was through the floor. We had sex maybe once every six months, if we were lucky. If we went on vacation, I might get lucky then and we'd have sex once or twice.

I found myself telling Lana this.

I even explained that my wife hated the scar that had been left behind as result of the operation.

"You mean like this," she said and lifted up her blouse, exposing the bottom portion of her breasts and her entire torso.

I couldn't help but look, but I wasn't looking at her scar, but the small portion of bar covered breast.

Oddly enough, I felt my cock twitch its approval.

We talked more about other things and realised that it was getting late.

I had to be up early the following morning because I was leaving for home and had a train to catch. Plus I hadn't finished packing.

"I can be a gentleman and walk you to your room, if you would allow me," I said to Lana.

She agreed.

Her room was on the hotel's ground floor and half along the corridor.

We stopped outside her door and went to give her hug.

Even today, I am not sure how it happened, but our lips met in fast kiss.

I moved back and stared at her. I must have looked like deer caught in headlights. My mind was racing and I had no idea what was happening.

My heart was hammering and my breathing was short.

We were the only two people still awake, standing outside her room. I knew what I wanted to do, but for some reason, I didn't act on my instinct.

I thanked her for being my audience (lame I know) and wished her a safe journey home (even more lame) and made my way back to my room on the first floor.

After I had finished packing my suitcase, I had a shower and climbed into bed.

I lay there for a while asking myself why I didn't kiss her back. What would it have led to?

The next morning, I had to load my luggage into the hotel's van, so that one of the employees could drive me to the railway station, which over an hour's drive.

I was paying my room bill at the reception when Lana tapped me on the shoulder.

I said good morning and asked her how she slept. I was trying to act as though nothing had happened, which in fact nothing did.

I was definitely receiving icy vibes from Lana though. She said very little and while I loaded my suitcase into the hotel's van, but just sat outside the hotel, on a bench, watching me.

She was still watching me as I sat in the van and we drove away from the hotel.

LANA (Fiction...)

"I can be a gentleman and walk you to your room, if you would allow me," I said to Lana.

She agreed.

Her room was on the hotel's ground floor and half along the corridor.

We stopped outside her door and went to give her hug.

Even today, I am not sure how it happened, but our lips met in fast kiss.

I moved back and stared at her. I must have looked like deer caught in headlights. My mind was racing and I had no idea what was happening. My heart was hammering and my breathing was short.

We were the only two people still awake, standing outside her room.

I acted on impulse and hoped that she would respond in kind. I leaned in to kiss her and she responded.

Our lips met in a more passionate kiss and I pulled in towards me. My arms wrapped around her waist as her wrapped around my shoulders. Her mouth opened and allowed my tongue to explore. I opened my mouth and her tongue slid inside.

We broke apart, panting, hearts pounding.

"Don't you think we should continue this inside?" I asked.

Lana opened the door and I followed her inside.

The room was small, with a double bed squeezed between two bedside cabinets. There was just enough room along one side, between the window and the bed for someone to walk along, should they need to get out of bed. Likewise, there was similar space between the bed and wall, on the other side.

Lana excused herself and went into the bathroom. The door closed and I heard the sound of running water.

While she did, whatever she had to do, I looked around the room.

Lana obviously travelled light. The only piece of luggage was a large rucksack, that lay open on an armchair, by the window. Along the opposing wall to the bed, was a dressing table, cluttered with various female accoutrements.

I heard the water being shut off and the bathroom door being opened.

Lana walked out, her blouse was open all the way, revealing a powder blue coloured satin bra.

She walked over to me and swung her arms around me once more.

We kissed again, but this time more feverish. Hands roamed bodies. Clothing was removed and soon we stood opposite each other in just our underwear.

Lana's breasts were small, but not tiny. More of a handful really. Her matching coloured, satin panties bulged at the front, which led me to believe she had quite a handsome bush behind the material.

Her gaze was aimed at the growing bulge in my black, micromesh boxers.

She sat at the foot of the bed and asked me to stand in front of her. Her hands roamed the front of my body and finally came to rest at my underwear covered cock, which was now at full hardness.

"Mmm," she said, licking her lips and smiling. "Large and thick. I'm going to like this."

She hooked her fingertips into the waistband and pulled my underwear to my ankles. I kicked them across the room, towards the door.

My cock was pointing at a 45 degree angle. A small amount of pre-cum had formed at the tip of the head and Lana stuck out her tongue and licked it off.

"Mmmmm, salty," she said, licking her lips.

Her hand encircled my stiff shaft at the base as she closed her lips around my bulbous purple head. I looked down and I hissed through clenched teeth as I saw my manhood disappear into her mouth. Her tongue wrapped itself around the head had she began to suck my cock into her throat.

"Never sucked one this big or thick," she said as she came up for air. "My ex was a wiener sausage compared to this."

As she went down for the second time, Lana used her other hand to massage my scrotum. My balls were aching for release.

She stopped sucking and started to lick my cock from the base to the tip. Then she lifted it up and stared to lick the underside and then my scrotum. Her flicked over my aching balls and she took each one in her mouth and gently sucked on it.

"I want you to come in my mouth, if you can," she said as she was about to suck my cock for the third time.

Expertly, Lana stroked her hand up and down my hard shaft, while her tongue worked its magic over and around the head of my cock. I could feel the semen in my scrotum begin to boil and bubble and make its way through my cock.

As my orgasm approached, I felt my legs buckle. I clasped my hands on either side of her head and grunted loudly.

The first streamer of cum hit Lana at the back of her throat and her eyes shot open wide. She obviously wasn't expecting that to happen. But she coped and swallowed it down, along with the rest of my ejaculation.

I let go of her head as my orgasm subsided, my legs were still shaking.

"Maybe you should lie down," Lana suggested.

I removed my shirt and laid on the bed.

Lana removed her bra and panties and I caught sight of the luxurious bush that covered her pubic area.

She knelt at right hand side and began making small kisses along my thigh, moving up towards my softening penis. Without using her hands, she slid her lips over the end of my cock and slid down to the base of the shaft. She was kneeling almost perpendicular to myself and her ass was within easy reach of my right hand.

As I stroked her left buttock, Lana shifted positions to allow me better access and I was able to place my whole palm across her butt cheek. I ran my fingertips along the crevice between her cheeks until I found her puckered anus. I heard her moaning as I massaged and stroked her asshole.

"Dont' be afraid," she said, coming up for air again. "Poke your finger inside, if you like."

I slid my fingers further along her crack until I found the warm, slippery wet lips of her vagina. Her moaning became louder as I slid two fingers into her soaking hole and there was a delicious squelching sound as I stirred her honey pot.

Lana's ministrations on my penis had brought it back to full erection again and while she continued sucking it, she swung her left leg around and over my head, so that she was sat astride my head.

I breathed in the heady scent of her arousal and could see droplets of moisture hanging from the hairs that surrounded her vulva. Her labia was thick, rubbery and her pussy gaped open.

I placed my hands on her butt cheeks and licked along the outer lips of her pussy before sliding my tongue into her warm, wet hole. She tried to ride my tongue like a penis and I kept it stiff for as long as I could, before laying it flat across her hole and lapping at the juices that trickled out of her.

I found her clitoris and flicked the end of my tongue over her hardened bud, causing her to shake and shudder, as though an electric current had passed through her body.

Letting my cock fall from the warm embrace of her mouth, she said, "Keep that up. Don't stop doing that!"

I continued to flick her clit with my tongue and then introduced two fingers into her squelching pussy. This brought out a louder moaning and cries of, "Yes, yes! So damned good! Don't you fucking stop doing that"

Remembering what she earlier, I gathered some of her juice as lubricant and rubbed it over her anus, then inserted my two fingers back into her pussy, but also slid my thumb into her ass.

That was the tipping point. Lana was hit by a gargantuan orgasm.

Her mouth clamped down around my cock and her body froze and stiffened. Then as quickly as that happened, she relaxed and a torrent of fluid gushed from her pussy, completely covering my face and throat.

As she moved herself along my body, I wiped her emissions from my face.

When she reached my stiff pole, she reached behind herself and gripped my cock, pointing it at her soaking wet cunt. Slowly she leaned back and I watched as her pussy engulfed and swallowed my penis. Slowly, she rocked back and forth, for a few minutes. The heavy scent of sex was hanging in the air and there was a delightful squelching as her juices smothered my shaft and bubbled up with every stroke.

She shifted positions, so that she was squatting over my cock, still facing away from me and once I again, I was treated to the sight of her pussy swallowing my cock to its base. This time her movements were faster and more frantic.

"I love this fucking cock!" she exclaimed, as another orgasmic wave washed over her. "You really know how to fill a girl up!"

She climbed off me and turned around.

"I want you to do something for me," she said. "It's the one thing that can really make me have a huge orgasm."

"What's that?" I asked, curiously.

"I want you to fuck my ass," she replied.

I had only ever experienced anal sex twice in my life so far and I might tell you about those times one day. It has never been my "go-to" action in having sex, but if its something that the woman really wants, I'll never say no.

Lana lay on her back at the foot of the bed and I stood in front of her.

I gripped her ankles and pushed her legs wide apart. The juices from her orgasms had trickled between the cheeks of her ass and had provided more than the necessary amount of lubricant I would require. I asked Lana to pull her ass cheeks apart for me, which she did and holding my stiff cock, I pointed its head at her anus.

The fact that she had already informed me that anal sex was the guaranteed way to bring her to her ultimate orgasm had already told me that Lana was no stranger to a cock in her ass. So there was no need to go slow or be gentle. However, in the interest of enjoyment, I proceeded slowly and inched my cock into her butt. Lana emitted a deep guttural moan as I slid in all the way to end of my shaft.

She was tight in here but it felt delicious.

When she realised I was fully inside her ass, Lana let go of her buttocks.

Still holding her legs by the ankles, I began a slow rhythm, back and forth, never quite pulling all the way out, but allowing the head to stay just inside, before sinking all the way back into the hilt.

Lana egged me on to fuck her harder and faster.

I complied and began to slam my manhood in and out of her ass. She licked two of her fingers and began to make lazy circles on her clitoris. Slowly she built up a rhythm matching my own speed.

As promised her orgasm was collossal and juices erupted from her vagina, spraying all over the place. Her rectal muscles closed tighter around my shaft forcing me over the edge and I let loose with my second orgasm of the night. My hot, sticky cream painted the inside of her ass and she moaned as she felt me filling her up.

I collapsed on top of her, my cock still embedded in her butt, but softening slowly.

"That was amazing," Lana said, panting. "It's been while since I had sex and a long time since anyone fucked me like that. You make me glad I stayed here."

"Well I don't provide this service to everyone," I answered, smiling and Lana laughed.

The next morning, I had to load my luggage into the hotel's van, so that one of the employees could drive me to the railway station, which over an hour's drive.

I was paying my room bill at the reception when Lana tapped me on the shoulder.

"Good morning," she said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I slept very well," I answered, fully aware that the receptionist was listening in on our conversation. "Did you?"

Lana answered that she couldn't remember when she had slept so good and attributed it to the mountain air. I agreed with her on this.

As I helped the driver to load my luggage into the van, Lana came outside and sat on a bench, by the hotel's wall.

She said very little and after I loaded my suitcase, I gave her a wave before getting into the van. Oddly, she didn't wave back, but she was still watching me as we drove away.