Regrets? Okay I Have One

Story Info
Holding back with no good reason why. It should be so simple.
1.2k words
4.5
4.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, again friends. l hope this finds you well and satisfied, it's Mrs. again.

I was not sure where to place this and if you are looking for that thing that will rock your boat odds are you could do much better. But if you have any interest in the personal side to all of this then please read on.

l was surely the "Blushing Bride" of sorts. Not the perfect description but it's close enough. This means as to sex my husband not only taught me everything l know but he has always been the leader. l know he would enjoy me taking charge from the very start now and again and that is my regret, remorse, and guilt all rolled into one. He deserves far better from me and l know it which just makes it worse.

I'm not saying we or l am vanilla, quite the opposite as some of you might know by now by reading some of our things and most of them are from fact. (blushing once again over here) but again l always choose to just follow. l don't feel it's laziness on my part, and when l do it's always just hinting at my wishes, and luckily for me he never fails to pick up on what I'm hinting about.

Sorry if repeating but there's no problem when things are turned up to a ten. l have no problems with saying l need him in my ass or whatever sparks my passion at that moment. Not to be stuck on a single subject but l can't tell you how many times l wanted to text him while he was at work. "I'm in the mood for anal, you'll find out in who's ass tonight in bed" See that wasn't hard to type, l guess it's the send button that is giving me so much trouble.

Sorry, he is gone for a few days and l am feeling despondent at the moment.

l would love to hear back with your thoughts, especially those from other females. Is it just me, because sometimes l feel that way?

The above was sent back for being too short, so you can blame the Editors for your continued torture (wink) seeing I have to add let it be this and maybe l should of from the start.

Please do not think anything my husband said or did was against my will, l assure you it was not, and then some. Just opening the doors that l would have never had the courage to do so on my own. Now it seems every day something is rolling around in my head, the longing to do this or that again, and what is even better if my husband came up with something new? My husband calls it "keeping me peaked" and l think he means not only my interest but sexually also because if you have great sex you normally just want more or that is how l am. Occasionally I think of the old (what if) and that reminds me of how lucky I am because l just stumbled upon my life which l love and the man that gave it to me. That sounds corny but take my word for it as many of my girlfriends have said they wish they had what l have with my husband it's all him for the most part.

l feel without my husband I would most likely be content with the sad routine many wives have the once-a-week attempt that lasts a total of five minutes and never changes, mostly ending with a lie about how much they enjoyed it. My heart goes out to them not only for the sex but he is amazing with everything including a husband, dad, and grandfather. Life can be tough but especially since we started out so young, married with a child and both of us seventeen with no real help. Now after many years, l can not complain, not one bit.

l wrote this not to get anybody's rocked off but to help myself and others like me to push back at whatever is holding them back.

To help get me past the word count here is what could happen if l found the courage to press that send button. The following is a conversation in my head for the most part.

I can not believe l just did that but I should have long ago but better late than never. l hope l don't chicken out and use the fallback of him fucking my ass. Although that isn't a bad idea either, l should have offered a third chance that we both bottom. God, I hope he is thinking about it half as much as l am. l know he won't be home for hours but l better make sure l have things ready.

Yeah, everything seems to be here but maybe it is time to try that bit bigger dildo on him? The rules are nothing bigger than he is but rules are made to be broken. No l better not as I'm so excited l wouldn't want to hurt him, but it sure looks like it would feel great.

What time is it, that's all? I'm never going to make it until bedtime, not and keep my cool. I should put the rest of these toys away, maybe not you. Damn, I'm so wet (rubbing the rubber cock over my wet pussy) oh you want to go inside? Why of course (l slowly push the toy in inch by inch) God that feels so good, let's go faster. Oh shit, that feels good, yes just like that.

(Breathing heavily) l need a taste, oh yummy. Maybe l should bring out a second toy, no l need to save something for tonight. (l tease my nipples with the tip of the toy before placing it back inside of me) Oh shit, I'm wetter than before now, go faster. Holy shit that feels good, l wish l had his cock in my mouth right now. We would both love that and l know how excited he gets watching me masturbate. I'm sure l would have climaxed already but I'm close now. (now rubbing my clit with my free hand as the other continues to go in and out of me.

I wish he was here, l need my nipples sucked upon badly. Oh fuck I'm close, just a little more. That's it, that's it, fuck yeah!

Shit, that felt so good. My God, I'm so sticky and wet, should l shower? No, wear it as a reminder. Where're my panties, screw it l don't need them? What am l going to make for dinner?

(later that day when he pulls up) Keep your cool and don't mention the text unless he does.

(directly after our shower just before bed) "Honey, when l was cooking l saw the pool needed water. l put the hose in it but l don't remember taking it out, it might be overflowing by now. I don't have my robe, can you please check for me?"

Okay, let's hurry. got it, got it, got it. Okay, get under the covers.

(my husband returns the way he left using the shortcut. Our pool then through the private courtyard outside our master bath and finally to me)

"Sorry, Honey l remembered l shut it off after you went outside. So get into bed with me, my Kitty could use a good tongue lashing."

"Surprise!"

"But since you're already down there, sock my cock!"