Rehabilitation

Story Info
Being hurt isn't really so bad.
2.9k words
4.59
37.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you had the opportunity to know the exact day on which you were going to die, or say, by some unknown circumstance, you could foresee some fantastic event that might change your life, would you really want to know? I used to think that I would. That was until recently and now, I can honestly say, I was happy with the surprise.

You see at 56 years old, I thought that not much could surprise or shock me, because my life has been in a sort of holding pattern for the past few years. My life revolved around work and home, getting up in the morning...going the work...trying to earn barely enough money to pay the bills...come home...work around the house, go to bed...rinse and repeat.

Boring and dull? Some might say and who am I to disagree? Hell, I was living the nightmare.

That was pretty much how my life was going until I met Tina. No pun intended, but I met Tina by accident. Literally. You see, I was involved in a car accident that would require my having physiotherapy and Tina it would just so happen, worked as one of the rehabilitation assistants at the office where I had been sent.

Her look was exactly what one might have in my mind when have imagined what a "rehabilitation assistant" perhaps looked like. Yoga pants, t-shirt, a hoodie with the company logo over the heart, some high end work out shoes and her long dark hair pulled back into a ponytail. She fit the bill.

Tina usually put me through a series of exercises before my workout with my physiotherapist. Tina would put me through my regime of lifts, stretches, and squats. Afterward, she would have me lay down on a massage style bed, so that heat or ice could be applied to the afflicted area.

From our very first meeting I could tell that Tina was a very sexual person. She was always very touchy, feely and flirtatious. For an old guy that didn't have much to be proud of, it was a huge ego boost. I always seemed to notice that when Tina would come into the room to wipe down the therapy bed, she would very casually rub her crotch against the corner of it while performing the task. It was at my third appointment, having chatted with her at length, that Tina started touching me. It was all very casual at first, my hair, ribcage, leg, face, almost anywhere but where I was injured and believe it or not, not once, did I complain. The soft touch of her hands on my old skin were the highlight of my day.

I believe that it on my seventh visit to the clinic, that Tina finally made her intentions clear. While bending over to pick-up a towel that she had dropped, Tina placed her hand on my package. I guess that one could have said it was a mistake, maybe it was an accident or maybe it was done in error, that is if she had not squeezed and caressed it while her hand was still on it. Nope, not a chance, this young lady knew exactly what she was doing and once again, I was not about to complain.

My next visit was the 7:00am time slot. The very first appointment of the day, which seemed to work out for my schedule. Upon my arrival, Tina guided me into my designated room and proceeded to prep me for my visit.

She was wearing the uniform that I had become accustom to seeing her in and was wearing the sweet perfume smell of Ben-Gay muscle rub. Yep, highlight of my day.

"So, Jack, how was your weekend?"

"Not bad. But I'm still a little stiff from using my shoulder too much around the house, hopefully Tony can work that out, what about you, good weekend?"

Tina giggled and said that a "little stiff" wasn't a bad thing and that she had had a great weekend because she had placed 7th in the triathlon she had competed in. All the while she was doing her prepping, Tina was giving herself quite the workout on the corner of the table. So, I decided not to let her comment slip past.

"Careful, that kind of "little stiff" talk could be misconstrued as a sort of sexual harassment."

Tina faked blushed and put her hand over her mouth and said, "Who me? Never."

"Oh yeah I bet. Your trouble with a capital T, I could see it from the first time I came in for a treatment."

"Nope. I just like to have a little fun and I've noticed that you don't seem to mind watching me have that fun."

Caught red handed, I was staring directly at her grinding her pussy against the corner of the table again.

With a laugh, Tina pointed down at my pants and said, "I see that your problem has gone way past being "a little stiff" to full on stiff."

Busted. I had an erection at a physio appointment. What the hell was wrong with me? I could have played it a little bit coy but fuck it. Full frontal attack.

"Well, I guess the fact that you are abusing the table that I am about to lay down on doesn't help my situation very much now does it? Actually, I believe that you are directly responsible for contributing to it."

"Abusing it? I have an understanding with this table. I think that it enjoys our private time together, I know that I do, and as far as being responsible for your "situation", well, thank you for the compliment."

"Can you blame the table for enjoying it? I know that I would. Enjoy it that is."

"Yeah? Perhaps you better be careful, maybe that much excitement might kill an old guy like you."

"I'm okay with that, because it's a hell of a way to die, if you really have to go. At least they'd put me in the ground with a smile on my face and my tombstone would read "he went out, doing what he loved".

Tina bit her bottom lip and looked around the clinic. I'm not sure what she was looking for, because we were still the only people in the whole office. We stared at each other for a couple of seconds before I stood from the chair in which I had been sitting and moved to the table. I hopped up on to the middle of the table, grabbed Tina by the sleeve of her hoodie and pulled her in front of me.

"I'm married." She said.

"Yeah, I know, so am I." I replied.

Now it was my turn to look around. I pushed my hand up under Tina's hoodie and t-shirt. When I found her soft belly, I caressed it, before moving higher to her firm breasts. Tina stepped a little closer, to give me the access that I required for my next move. Staring into Tina's eyes I put my fingers under the waist band of her yoga pants and not so gently forced them downward. Tina let out a small gasp when my fingertips reached her pubic mound. My fingers found a nice moist slit waiting for me. Tina spread her leg stance, an open invitation to paradise. I slide my middle finger back and forth across her lips, finding that the moisture and heat were incredible. When I eased my first digit into her waiting vagina, Tina leaned forward to kiss me and not so softly forced her tongue into my waiting mouth. The kiss was more ravenous than loving. Given the circumstances, I loved it. There is no explaining the feeling of a girl in her twenty's skin, it is so soft and so subtle and the most cases it has not been exposed to the same weathering as someone thirty years older. Having said that, I was savoring the warmth of a soft breast and a wet vagina, feeling like a lottery winner.

Tina and I, both jumped out of our skin when we heard the bell for the office door being opened. I almost broke my wrist pulling my hand out of the pants this young lady was wearing. 10 seconds later Tony walked by saying that he was sorry that he was late and that he would be right with me. I couldn't help but laugh at my predicament. Fingers covered with pussy juice, a raging hard-on, all while waiting for a physiotherapy treatment. So much so for living a quiet mundane life.

After getting a workout and beating from Tony, I made my way through the gym to the office.

"So, Jack, do you need to book another appointment."

"Please."

"Do the early morning appointments work for you still?" Tina said, looking up at me with a mischievous smile.

"Yeah, the early morning appointments seem to be working out perfectly so far." I said with a chuckle.

Tina handed me an appointment card with a grin, the date and the usual 7:00am slot time were scribbled on it. Under that she had written, "be here for 6:15am". I left there with a shit eating grin on my face and no one in the office was the wiser.

The anticipation and uncertainty of my next visit was killing me. At this point in my life, I could only dream about shit like this happening to me, so the night before the "big day", I did a little prep work, some manscaping to try and pretty-up things a little, I doubt that it helped much, but I felt better doing it.

My alarm went off at 5:30am and I was off to the races. Shit, shower and a shave. Cleaned and ready, I headed out the door.

When I arrived at my destination, my heart sunk. The closed sign was still illuminated in the window and there wasn't a light to be seen anywhere else in the building. The place actually looked abandoned. I sat in my car pouting until the front door opened and Tina appeared. She opened her arms as if to say, "what the fuck are you doing?". I quickly jumped out of the car and almost ran to the door.

"What the fuck Jack, are you waiting for an invitation?"

"No, I'm playing hard to get."

"We'll see now that works out for you."

With the front door locked behind us, we made our way back into the gym area. Tina turned and grabbed my face to kiss me. When she did, she reached down to feel my package. There would be no pretense of love or romance for this young lady, this was going to be all business.

"Look Jack, I'm sorry for being so direct, but I haven't had sex in 3 months, and we don't have a lot of time, so I'm kinda in a rush to get started, if you know what I mean." and she started to pull her hoodie up over her head. I had zero issues with the speed in which she wanted this to happen, so I followed her lead and began removing my clothes.

Tina was the first to be naked. I admired her form. She wasn't a tiny girl by any means, the muscles of an athletic person were very apparent. She had ample breasts, a soft tanned stomach, a nice firm ass and a completely shaved pussy. I was hard as rock. When I dropped my jeans, Tina made a funny noise that concerned me.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's just that it's...well it's... a little bit big."

"Thanks for saying so."

Not waiting for that so called "invitation", I pulled Tina toward me and kissed her and with that, my playing "hard to get" went flying out the door. Our tongues entwined and we explored each other with our hands. When I pulled her closer, so that my cock actually touched her vagina for the first time, Tina spread her legs as if expecting me to enter her, but I had other ideas. I lifted her up onto the table and bent down so that her pussy was eye level with me.

I licked and sucked her gushing slit with the vigor of a man half my age. It was wet, clean, and it smelled and tasted like mango soap. Tina's clit was the size of a cashew and very sensitive when it was fully engorged. When I finally made contact, she shuddered and squeezed those long meaty legs around my head, every bit of contact my tongue had with her pussy, was driving her wild. It didn't take very long before her breath was becoming sporadic and she began to pant. Tina grabbed me by the back of the head and pulled me tightly into her cunt. Her orgasm erupted from within her and the proof was running down my face.

Tina remained on the table, so I pulled her ass closer to the edge and started to ease myself into her. There would definitely be no rest for the wicked. This young lady was as tight or perhaps tighter than any vagina I had ever been in, in my whole life. It felt like heaven. When I finally bottomed out, we rested for a second to allow for us to get used to each other.

Not being able to wait, I pulled out and pushed back in, Tina cooed and purred. Yes, I was truly in heaven, the wet lips of her vagina, engulfed my penis in a way that I had never had the privilege to feel in the past. Tina's vagina had the tightest grip and a softest interior, and she knew exactly what to do with it. It was a silky love glove and my cock was in love with the feeling. I managed to pick up some speed and Tina's purring became grunts oh, oh, oh, sounds as I started to hammer myself into her. We were making squishing noises and a puddle on the table, but we couldn't have cared less. My ability to hold on much longer had reached maximum capacity, I was near my end and I think that Tina could feel the pressure building up in my balls.

Tina lifted herself up and stuck her tongue into my mouth, then whispered in my ear, "come in my cunt, fill me up, you fucking dirty old prick" and that was it for me, I've always been a sucker for a little bit of dirty sex talk. I blew my load with enough force, that I thought I was on the verge of blacking out, but I kept pumping and coming, my knees weakened and almost buckled. Tina grabbed my ass and let out a squeal as she had her release. Holding each other close, we attacked each other's tongues and mouths with kisses. When we finally pulled apart it was like something in me died. I wondered if it would be the last time that I would ever again be able to feel the sensation of being with a younger woman.

"Hey, old man, get up on the fucking table before you pass out", and when I did, she proceeded to clean my juice-soaked dick with her mouth. This young lady had an exceptional oral game. She used her teeth, her tongue and a sucking action that made me want to scream. The way she curled her tongue around the shaft of my cock, while gripping me with her lips was the ultimate sensation. I had to lay back and hold on to the edges of the table for dear life. After about 10 minutes, there was no turning back, I told Tina that I was about to cum again. I cannot remember the last time that I had come twice in a day, never mind twice in 15 minutes, but I can assure you, it hadn't happened in years.

Tina had no intentions of stopping what she was doing, instead, she just looked directly into my eyes and sucked me even harder, if that was even actually possible. When I came, Tina stood up and opened her lips to show me her mouthful of my semen and then as if in a scene from a great porno movie, she swallowed it and licked her lips clean. This image would be forever etched into my memory and placed into the vault of my spank bank for future use.

I can honestly say that if anyone would have entered the office at that point, a porno movie was exactly what it would have looked like. Me sitting in a puddle of Tina's juices on the table with a limp cock, shining with the juice of my lover's saliva. Tina standing there, with her tits hanging out, cum seeping out of her cunt, oozing down her leg, and onto the floor. Man, it's a porno movie I would have bought or at least rented.

What a sight we were.

Tina re-acted first by leaning forward and with a quick kiss said "thank-you", then followed that with, "holy fuck, we gotta hurry or we're gonna get caught". That snapped me out of my post sex daze.

Dressing as fast as we possibly could, kissing, groping and laughing like kids, Tina directed me to the towels and sanitizing spray. We cleaned as best as we could with the short time that we had, spraying the room with Lysol to mask the sweet sticky smell of pussy and semen. With not a minute to be spared, because 2 minutes later, Tony came in to find me sitting on the table.

"Holy shit Jack, you're sweating pretty good already. Looks like Tina worked you out pretty hard."

"She sure did." It was all that I could say.