Reina in a Strange Land Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanuki
Tanuki
726 Followers

"That's better, slave girl," whispered Deb in her ear. She turned Reina around to face her and smiled. "Honey, you're a pleasure slave now, remember? Start behaving like one. Slave girls don't give orders. If you want something, you have to beg nicely for it."

"I can't believe you hit me!" squealed Reina, and then Deb raised the crop again. "No wait!" blurted Reina, stiffening in fear. Deb held her hand up in the air, ready to strike, and Reina swallowed heavily. "Ok, okay, I'm sorry," she whispered. "I'll try to behave like a slave . . . "

"That's a good girl, I mean slave slut," giggled Deb, softly, drawing a scowl from Reina. Deb just smiled at her, pulling something out of her cloth pouch. It was a length of thin, fine chain, probably bronze. She reached up and clipped it to Reina's collar, holding the other end in her fist. "Reina, dear, do you know the difference between a free woman, and a slave girl?"

Reina frowned at her, and shook her head. There were many ways for a free woman to become a slave.

"It's that collar you're wearing," said Deb, smiling at Reina in a suggestive way.

Reina scoffed. "You said it yourself. Putting this thing on me doesn't make me a slave. I'm strong, independent. I have an important job putting criminals in jail. A slave is just . . ."

Deb shrugged. "You don't look so independent now, do you? Your wrists bound behind you, wearing a slave shift. And how strong will you be, when big strong men come to train your innocent little body to be a pleasure slave, with whips, and chains, and their bare hands. And well, you're not a tax auditor anymore, but you do have an important job. To give pleasure to your masters and be pleasing to their eyes. And I think it's a job you'll be very good at, with that voluptuous body and pretty face of yours. I know you're not experienced at sex, but don't worry, they'll train you how to do that."

As Reina listened to her friend describe her situation, a chill slowly began to trickle up her spine.

"D-Deb," she stammered. "Please don't talk like that, you're scaring me!" The game had been fun at first, but after being spanked, and given a vision of her possible future, Reina was no longer having fun. Had she made a mistake, letting Deb tie her up, and put a real slave collar on her neck?

Deb pulled something else from her pouch and held it up. It was a leather strap and buckle, with a wooden ball attached. "You know, Reina, if I gag you with this, you'll look just like a newly captured slave. Bound, gagged and collared, with no paperwork, no identification, no tax inspector badge. Who would even know you used to be Reina Sayama, rich girl and tax auditor? Once this is in your mouth, you could protest all you like, and you'll just look like . . ." Deb shrugged. "Any other new slave, who foolishly still thinks she's free. Sure, they'll take it out eventually, but by then, maybe you'll have a pleasure slave brand seared on your cute little bottom, and it won't matter anymore what you used to be. You could tell all the other pleasure slaves how you used to be this big important person, and they'll just laugh at you, the lowly pleasure slave who thinks she's someone else. And they'd probably whip your ass for talking about your old life."

Reina shuddered visibly. Once branded, she'd be a slave for life, mistake or not. It was unthinkable. A pit began to form in her stomach.

Deb held up the gag and stepped toward her. "Shall we try it on? I'm dying to see how you look."

Reina stepped back in fear. "P-please, Deb, please don't do that! It's not funny, you're really scaring me!"

"Oh, come now, Rei," said Deb, taking another step toward her with the gag. "Remember when we drank that Bolarian wine on your 20th birthday, and you confessed to me that you had that dream, where you were a pleasure slave at the Auction House?"

Reina took another step back, trying to keep her distance from Deb and the gag. She only half heard what Deb was saying, so fixated was she on the dreaded ball gag in her friend's hands. Then she realized what her friend was talking about. "Deb, that was just a dream!"

Deb smiled mischievously. "Oh, but you said you woke up from that dream all hot and wet!"

Reina was mortified. Why had she ever told this to Deb? "I can't control my dreams, Deb, but I'm not like that, you know me!" protested Reina, her eyes still fixed on the ball gag, which was all that stood between her current life, and some unknown terrible future. "Please, I don't want to be a slave!"

Deb took another step forward, and Reina closed her eyes suddenly, unable to watch what was coming. Then she suddenly felt a tug on her collar. "It's terrifying for a newly captured slave, isn't it? Thinking about the future that awaits you. Will you be sold to a kind master, or a cruel one? Will you have a handsome male master, or jealous and spiteful female mistress? Will you be on your knees, forced to serve one man with your mouth, or a dozen men from both ends? Have you thought about these things, Reina?"

Reina was trembling, and she shook her head. She'd only fantasized about being the slave of a handsome prince who was kind and romantic.

"I bet you're thinking about it now," said Deb, with a grin. Then she leaned in close to whisper in Reina's ear. "Is it turning you on, sweetheart?" She reached her hand up and placed it against Reina's chest, between her breasts. "Your heart is beating like a little bird, are you getting wet thinking about your future life as a pleasure slut?"

"No!" squeaked Reina, shaking her head quickly. She turned to plead with her friend. "Please, Deba, please let me go, this is too much for me! I want to go home!"

Deb smiled at her friend, and patted her gently on the cheek. "Now you look like a slave," she said. "It's all about having the right mindset before we go out there. A newly captured slave would be terrified, thinking about what's going to happen to her. I want you to be convincing. And I think we've done that. Come, dear, let's go do your inspection, so you can be home safe in your own bed tonight."

Reina just stared at her friend for a long moment before sputtering her annoyance. Had Deb just been playing with her all along? She wanted to be angry at her friend, yet she felt overwhelmed by relief. Then she froze, for Deb was looking at her with concern.

"Oh, silly me," said Deb suddenly, reaching up for Reina's head. "We need to fix your hair."

Reina held still as Deb undid the bun holding up her dark silky hair, letting it spill out onto her shoulders. She grabbed a brush from the shelf and carefully brushed Reina's hair until it looked to her satisfaction.

"There, that's better. You have slave girl hair now," she nodded approvingly. "You always had such lovely hair, you made me jealous!" Then Deb giggled. "I've never seen you wear it out like this in public though."

"I never do!" whispered Reina. "The only girls who wear their hair like this are sluts and . . ."

"Slave girls?" said Deb, her eyebrow raised mockingly. "Well you're one now, honey. Let's go."

Reina muttered something under her breath as she was forced to follow Deb, pulled by the chain attached to her collar. Deb opened the door to the storage area and they walked out. It was a strange feeling to be walking around with her hair out, her wrists bound, and dressed in an obscene pleasure slave outfit that did little to hide her feminine attributes. Worst of all was the collar on her neck. It was something no free woman would be caught dead wearing, and Reina already regretted her decision to pose as a slave. Before she'd agreed, she'd felt safe in the hands of her best friend and her father. But the way Deb had been behaving had shaken that confidence, and Reina couldn't deny the pit of anxiety growing in her belly.

Deb led her down a hallway and then opened another door and walked through. They were inside a huge warehouse on the dock, with the far end open to the harbor so the boats could come in and dock with their cargo. A gust of cool air blew up Reina's skirt, and she gasped, looking down at herself. The thin material only came down to mid thigh, and she was acutely aware of her nakedness underneath the skirt. She stopped without thinking, her neck tugging the chain in Deb's hand and making her friend turn around.

"It's cold!" whispered Reina, shivering slightly and squirming where she stood. With her wrists bound she was helpless to push down the skirt that billowed up around her hips.

"Yes, I can see that," giggled Deb, reaching up to rub her thumb where one of Reina's nipples was poking against the thin white covering. Reina yelped and glared at her. "Or is this because you're excited to be a slave?"

"Deb!" hissed Reina, trying to turn her torso away from her friend's mocking eyes and teasing finger.

"Call me Mistress at all times," said Deb suddenly. When Reina frowned, she whipped up her hand, smacking the riding crop on the fleshy lobe of Reina's breast. Reina yelped in pain, then looked around to see a couple of dock workers looking over in their direction. She saw Deb raise the crop again.

"I'm sorry, Mistress!" she blurted quietly before Deb could strike her again. She saw two pairs of male eyes on her, showing more interest than Deb had let on, and she subconsciously closed her thighs, refusing to look in their direction. Deb smiled and turned back, tugging on the chain to get Reina to follow, leading her in the direction of the two dock workers.

When Reina didn't budge, Deb turned to her again, her look turning to annoyance.

"Deb!" Reina whispered, her eyes wide with fear. "Those men are looking at me! I don't think I can do this!"

Deb smiled at her, leaning in and keeping her voice low, for which Reina was grateful. "I may have underestimated your desirability dressed like you are. They can't help looking," she whispered. "But it's not up to you anymore, sister," she continued before stepping back. She continued in a stern voice. "You can be a good girl and follow my lead, or I can call those two men over here and they'll bring you for me. They might want to play with you a little in return for their help of course. Your choice."

"Oh god," gasped Reina, looking past her friend to see the two male dock workers. They were big, a head taller than she, wearing leather tunics that left their shoulders and arms bare, so that she could see their bristling muscles clearly. They'd be able to lift her off the ground with ease. And with her arms bound, and her skimpy dress . . . she shivered.

"What's it going to be, slave girl? Do we have a problem?" said Deb, feigning impatience, though Reina suspected she was enjoying herself. Nevertheless, Reina couldn't take the chance she might actually call over the two men. She didn't want to be any closer to men, dressed as she was.

"No . . . Mistress," whispered Reina, looking anxiously at Deb.

Deb smiled suddenly. "Ahh, good," she purred softly. "You remembered how to address me, without me needing to remind you. Maybe you'll make a good slave yet?"

Reina blushed and made a face. Being a good slave was the last thing she wanted. Yet when Deb tugged the chain on her collar, Reina reluctantly started walking, cowed into following her friend as she led them toward the dock, the two men watching them with interest. There was a sailing ship docked at the moment, its sails curled up and ropes tying it off to the dock. She could see a couple of crew members onboard, washing the deck and moving crates around. Deb guided her toward the two male dock workers, who unlike Deb's assertion earlier, still seemed acutely interested in the slave at the end of Deb's chain. As Deb walked her closer and closer to the two men, Reina grew more anxious, terribly aware of how she must have looked to them, bound, collared, dressed only in a revealing slave shift. When she walked about town professionally dressed as a tax agent, nobody dared look at her the way these two men were ogling her. Now, she truly did feel like a slave.

That realization made everything different. As a tax agent, even a pretty female one, she would have experienced a feeling of invulnerability, even superiority, to two male dock workers, knowing the power she held over them as an agent of the city government. They might still ogle her, or even imagine her naked, whatever men did when looking at a female, but they held no power over her. They couldn't think of touching her, and she might even have enjoyed the thought of being the untouchable object of their desires.

Now, here on the docks on a cool night, she not only looked like a slave to them, she felt like one. Helpless, vulnerable, powerless. It was they who held all the power, could do whatever they wished to her, or at least whatever Deb, her Mistress, felt like letting them do. Reina shuddered, subconsciously slowing her gait and tugging gently on the chain that held her collared. Perhaps sensing her reluctance, Deb tugged sharply on the chain, drawing a soft yelp from Reina as she stumbled forward, nearly bumping into Deb, who'd stopped in front of the two men.

"Miss Jamison, who's the new slave girl?" said one of the men, leaning on his broom and admiring Reina. His eyes traveled luxuriously up and down her body.

"Oh, she's just some bored rich girl who self enslaved. She's too timid to put herself up in the Auction House, so we're going to find her a good master."

Reina jerked her head to look at Deb with a glare, before catching herself and trying to stay in character. Why did Deb have to tell them she was some slut who self enslaved? Deb saw her expression and smiled slightly.

"You know how these Oriental girls are," added Deb. "All shy on the outside, but eager to please and hot for the collar on the inside."

Reina glared at her, but again kept her mouth shut, remaining silent with much difficulty. Deb was really milking the opportunity to tease her.

"I can see she's a feisty one," nodded the second man. "She's sure got the body of a slave, it's fortunate that she realized her true nature before it was too late."

"I don't know, she looks uptight to me," said the other man, shaking his head. "Maybe send her for some pleasure slave training so her new master doesn't kick her out on the street."

"How dare you talk to me that way!" burst out Reina without thinking. "I'm not . . . I mean I'm a . . ." Reina caught herself after a sharp look from Deb.

"Aww, honey," purred Deb, in a mocking tone. "You're not a haughty rich girl anymore, remember? You're a pleasure slut," added Deb. Then she corrected herself. "Well, you were always a horny pleasure slut on the inside, but now that's all you are. No more Daddy's lavish birthday parties. No more mansion and pretty dresses. No more handsome suitors, who get on their knees to beg for your hand. Now it's you who's going to be on her knees, begging to suck her masters' cocks."

Reina shook her head in denial, fuming as she heard the men laughing at her friend's words. Deb was way overdoing it, she seemed to be enjoying her play acting! Reina wanted to scream at the top of her lungs that it was untrue, but she had to stay in character. What would a newly enslaved rich girl do - one who self enslaved, as Deb had so unhelpfully characterized her.

"Now, now, Miss Jamison," said one of the men, seeing Reina's distressed expression. "You don't want the girl to have second thoughts and back out, after she's made such a smart decision."

Deb only laughed. "Oh, it's too late for that now, she signed her life away and she wears the collar, there's no backing out." Then she held up her hand to her chin. "But she might still get a chance to play the haughty rich girl," said Deb. "Some slave Masters like to have their pleasure sluts pretend to be free women, so their guests can imagine what it's like to fuck a fancy, rich woman."

"I know what I'd do," said the other dock worker, looking Reina up and down. "I'd buy her a nice pretty dress to put on, then I'd spank her and stick my cock in her haughty little butt."

"You pig!" exclaimed Reina, gaping in horror at the man, who was smiling at her suggestively. She turned to Deb without thinking. "Did you hear what he said?? He's a dock worker, for the sake of the gods!"

Deb frowned, stepping closer to Reina so that she could lift her skirt, exposing her bare bottom. She raised the riding crop up high. "You stupid slut. That's right, he's a dock worker, a free man. Are you're just a cock-loving pleasure slut. These hard working young men now stand as masters over you. Did you forget that?"

Reina stiffened, rising up on her tip toes to try to keep the skirt from exposing too much. She couldn't believe Deb had called her that name, and what was she doing with the riding crop? She wouldn't do that in front of the men, would she? That would be unbearable. Reina saw the intense look in Deb's eyes, and suddenly her indignation was replaced with fear. "N-no, Mistress! I'm s-sorry, Mistress!" she stammered, the words spilling out as she remembered the feel of the riding crop on her bare bottom.

"Don't apologize to me," replied Deb, gesturing toward the two dock workers, who were grinning as they enjoyed the rich girl's comeuppance.

"I . . . I'm sorry, masters," murmured Reina, looking down at her feet. The shame of saying such a thing to strange men was a knife to her heart.

Then Reina yelped as she felt a sharp smack on her ass cheek. Deb struck her again with the crop, drawing a surprised yowl of pain, followed by a third even louder smack. "That's for forgetting how to address your masters," said Deb. "Do you need another reminder?"

"No, Mistress!" yelped Reina, eager to ease the burning in her ass. "I—I'll be a good girl, M-Mistress!"

The two men laughed at Reina's eagerness, "You're right, Miss Jamison. She's a quick learner, this one. She'll be fun to train," commented one of the men, making Reina's face turn a bright red.

"Natural born slut indeed," commented the other man, approvingly. "Maybe give her titties a few good smacks," he added, gesturing at Reina's chest.

Reina gaped at him, and immediately turned to Deba to protest. To her horror, Deb was giving her a naughty look.

"That's an excellent idea," said Deb, giving Reina her most lascivious smile. "Stick your chest out, slave girl," she added. "Offer those lovely titties for these fine, young gentlemen's pleasure."

Reina gasped. "Deba, please!" she pleaded without thinking.

"The girl knows your name?" said one of the dock workers, looking at Deb in confusion.

"Yes," said Deb, looking at Reina rather then the dock worker. "We knew each other before she decided to self enslave." Then Deb whipped her wrist, and the wide flat part of the riding crop struck Reina's left breast above her nipple. Reina yelped at the sudden sharp stinging in her sensitive flesh, and then Deb continued speaking, slapping one breast and then the other with the crop. "She . . . sometimes . . . forgets . . . how . . . to . . . address . . . her . . . mistress!" Reina cried out with each strike, her cries growing more frantic and desperate with each hit. By the last strike, her eyes were welling up with tears.

When Deb stopped, Reina had a chance to catch her breath. "I'm . . . sorry . . . Mistress! Please, no more!" she cried, squirming where she stood as her poor breasts burned.

"You're going to be a good little slave slut?" said Deb, the crop raised above Reina's heaving chest.

"Yes! Yes, Mistress!" blurted Reina, looking at the wicked crop in terror.

"Say it," corrected Deb.

Reina moaned in shame, but quickly complied. "I—I'll be a good little slave slut, Mistress!"

"Good, I know you will," said Deb. Then Reina tensed as Deb lowered the crop to her breasts, but instead of striking them, she deftly used the end of the crop to push aside the thin covering on first one full lobe and then the other, exposing her breasts for the men to see. Reina gasped as the cold air touched her exposed nipple and burning breasts. "Look at your little nipples, slave girl," said Deb. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you're enjoying this. What do you think, boys?"

Tanuki
Tanuki
726 Followers