Rekindled

Story Info
Red Richards and Sue Storm Try to Rekindle Their Marriage.
3.9k words
3.67
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers

"Reed, isn't this place darling?"

"Yes, indeed dear."

"Just the two of us for a week, this beautiful cabin, and glorious mother nature. We both need this so much, Reed."

"Vacations are nice, honey."

"Reed! This is more than a simple vacation. Couple come here to rekindle their passions."

"We are fine, Sue. And, I've already forgiven you about Namor."

"Reed, you are impossible! This week isn't about me; it's about US! Once, you couldn't keep your hands off me. The age difference between us turned us both on. Now, I'm a mom twice over and we don't have the same connection."

"Relationships evolve, Sue."

"They can devolve as well, husband. It is in your best interests to notice and appreciate me. Others do. Remember that poll which ranked me as the hottest superheroine MILF?"

"You are a MIDF"

"MIDIF?"

"Mother I did fuck!"

Sue playfully punched her husband.

"If that's true, you sure don't seem to like doing it very much."

"Hey, I'm great in bed!"

"That's not the issue, Reed, your incredible expanding penis is every woman's dream, but when a couple has been together as long as we have, occasional great sex is not enough to secure the relationship."

"Occasional?"

"It may be enough for you. But I need more, Reed. I need you beyond the bedroom walls. You are so fixated on your work, so fixated on running the team, so fixated on our endorsements and revenue flow that you've stopped being fixated on me."

"Oh, honey."

Reed embraced his trim gorgeous wife. "I suppose I have been a tad neglectful. I'll stive to make it up to you this week."

"Now that's what a girl wants to hear!"

The two exchanged a passionate, prolonged kiss.

"Should we...?" asked Reed when he came up for air.

"If we did it would just be apology sex on your part. It is a beautiful day. Let's take a hike. The scenery in this place is incredible."

**

Reed had to take a moment to appreciate his wife as she stood in the doorway of the cabin. Khaki shorts exposed her long well-turned legs, the white tops of her cotton socks peeked out of the top of her tan hiking boots just above her sexy ankles, and the T-shirt she wore, clung enticingly to her still firm and youthful breasts. Her nimbus of blonde hair in the sunlight made Sue appear almost angelic. Yes, he was a very lucky man indeed.

They started on the hiking trail. A short way in, another couple approached from behind. Both at least a decade younger than Sue. He was taller and more imposing than reed. Sue noted the tribal tattoos peeking out from beneath his T-shirt. He had sandy hair, steel grey eyes, and was wickedly handsome. She was petite, a bit shorter than sue, with anthracite hair and emotive large brown eyes. The couples introduced themselves.

"Danielle."

"Travis."

"Susan."

"Reed."

There were handshakes all around. "Why don't we hike together?" someone suggested.

The hike was lovely, but longer than any of them expected. On the open trail, the sun became oppressively hot. Perspiration caused Sue's T-shirt to adhere like a second skin. In this she was not alone. All four hikers were drenched in sweat. Just about every water bottle was close to empty.

"Just how far away is this lake anyway?" asked Reed in frustration.

"Shush!" hissed Travis, "Listen!"

Through the trees ahead came the unmistakable sound of running water.

"The falls!" cooed Danielle.

The two couples made a made dash over the hill and out into the clearing. The view was lovely, a crystal-clear lake beneath a gentle waterfall.

"Last one in is a rotten egg!" exclaimed Danielle as she headed for the water while peeling off her clothes. Travis, now shirtless, was right behind her. Sue looked slyly at her husband, winked, and chased after them. Reed was last to the water's edge. He arrived just in time to see his wife's pert and totally bare derriere disappear beneath the surface. With a chuckle, he took his time disrobing.

"Hello, rotten egg!" teased Sue when Reed finally joined her in the water.

"Travis and I love skinny dipping, how about you folks?"

"This is the first time we've done it when we weren't alone," returned Reed.

Sue thought it best to not mention that once she had gone skinny dipping with the Black Panther. Her relationship with T'Challa was something of a sore point between herself and her husband. Reed was most miffed about the time the Black Panther had abducted Sue, brainwashed her and turned her into a black spandex clad opponent of the Fantastic Four. For Reed the brainwashing was par for the course for the superhero game. That caused him no angst. No, his real anger was at the fact that T'Challa had dressed his wife in that skin-tight, leaving nothing to the imagination, hardon inducing costume personally!

Danielle swam a circle around Reed and Sue.

"You two should do this more often," she said felicitously.

Travis pulled himself out of the water onto a boulder jutting from the water. Sue appreciated how his tight butt flexed as he began his climb. His many tattoos were fascinating. Mostly tribal, with his spectacularly muscled physique, it gave him a tigerish appearance. Sue thought of big cats like tigers and lions, (and black panthers) as she subtly spied him move.

Danielle soon joined her husband. Reed noted her dark features and trim dancer's body served as quite a contrast to his blonde all over, less svelte spouse. Danielle and Travis embraced and kissed. Sue and Reed stared thunderstruck as Danielle and Travis proceeded to get sexually intimate right then and there. Sue could not take her eyes off Travis's wonderful butt as it flexed with his thrusts. Man was he sexy! Danielle her flawless skin sun tanned all over made little kittenish cries in response to her husband's thrusts, driving Reed mad with lust.

With the forcefulness that Sue so often wanted but just as often did not receive, Reed led her to the shoreline where he proceeded to take his beautiful wife under the open sky and before two strangers. Sue writhed with pleasure and cried out in ecstasy as the orgasm which had been denied her for several months course through her body. She went limp in Reed's arms, tingling from head to toe. "Yeah, this week is going to be terrific!" said the voice inside her head.

Later, after everyone was redressed, the two couples sat down to lunch together.

"So what business are you in Reed?" asked Travis.

"Publicity."

"Publicity?"

"I'm in charge of some accounts of a few celebrities."

"Anyone I've heard of?"

"I'm not at liberty to say."

Danielle asked,

"What do you do, Sue?"

"I work with Reed, when I'm not busy being a mom."

"You two have children?" remarked Danielle.

"A boy and a girl."

"I refuse to believe that that body has given birth!" exclaimed Travis.

"Honey!" responded Danielle as she smacked her husband playfully on the cheek. She turned to Sue, "I apologize on his behalf, Sue."

The blonde woman flushed slightly and replied, "Not at all. It's nice to know that I still have it."

"I'll say!" said Travis avidly.

"Young man," said Reed in a sober voice, "I must say that I admire your taste in women."

There was a pause. He eyed Danielle and finished with, "And I say that on both accounts."

"Awww!" responded the raven-haired woman.

"How long have you two been married?" asked Sue.

"Five years yesterday. This is an anniversary trip," replied Danielle. "How about you guys?"

"Longer than you!"

Danielle chuckled, "We are in cabin twenty-seven. Stop in any time."

"We are not far away," said Sue in cabin twenty-two."

The couples finished dining. Travis and Danelle took the long trail back to the main cabins. Sue and Reed opted for the shorter route.

"I'm not sure I liked the way you looked at Travis, my dear."

"A little harmless ogling never hurt anyone. Besides you seemed to be quite well-aquatinted with Danielle's physique."

"She's nothing compared to you."

"Smart answer!"

The Richards's stopped on the trail and kissed deeply. Reed hefted Sue into the air.

"I can't wait to get you back to the cabin."

"You read my mind, Reed."

Holding hands all the way back to the cabin, both husband and wife were feeling mellow. They entered their snug cabin. An alarm was ringing.

"My experiment!" exclaimed Reed. He hurried over to his laptop and started typing away.

"Reed!" raged Sue, nearly apoplectic, "You brought work along! What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"It won't take long, Sue. I just have to confirm the data."

"That "it won't take long" is not the point, asshole! A loving husband does not bring work along for a romantic getaway with his wife!"

"But I've invested months in this experiment, honey."

"Tough shit! Get one of your assistants to monitor it."

"I don't like delegating, Sue."

"That's not true, you delegate sex with me. I come last on your list of priorities, and I am fed up with it, Reed. I need tending to just like your experiments. More than your experiments!"

"You're right. Give me two or three hours, and I'll put everything away for the rest of the week."

"Liar!"

"Sue, this experiment is of vital national importance, I just can't put it aside."

"You can put me aside; Reed and you always do. What happened between me and Namor and between me an T'Challa was caused by you, you titanic jerk!"

Sue ran out of the cabin in frustration. Reed made a move to follow her, but his computer beeped once more, grabbing his attention.

"She'll get over it," he told the vastness about himself, "Once she's calmed down, we can talk."

Almost immediately he was caught up in his work. His ultimate happy place.

Beside herself in rage, Sue stormed through the forest barely paying attention to anything. All of Reed's shortcomings replayed themselves in her mind. "I could be the queen of Atlantis!" she screamed. "When we get back to New York, I am going to march right down to that men's magazine office and take them up on their standing offer of a quarter million for a nude pictorial of me. That will get Reed fuming. That would serve him right! I'll make him even angrier by sharing the fan mail the pictorial generates. God damn that man!"

Sue felt her anger lift. It was past sunset. She felt hollow. She was also physically hungry. She smelled something savory in the air. Her nose led her to cabin number twenty-seven. "Danielle and Travis!" recalled Sue. Let Reed worry about her. Maybe then he would truly appreciate her. She knocked on the door.

Danielle's lovely face was in the half-opened door.

"Sue! What a surprise! Where's Reed?"

The blonde superheroine's expression told the trim, shorter brunette everything she needed to know. She responded with a knowing look.

"We are just sitting down to dinner, we have plenty, would you care to join us?"

"I'd be delighted."

"Travis, we have a visitor!"

The sandy-haired man's eyes lit up as Sue entered. Her face and figure were eerily familiar, why couldn't he place her? She certainly was a remarkable beauty as blondes usually left Travis cold. This one, however...

He shook her hand and then went to get her a bowl and silverware.

"Danielle is an excellent cook."

"My husband inflates my abilities. Tonight is nothing fancy, beef stew, rolls with butter, salad, and dessert."

"Smells heavenly and I am famished," returned Sue.

Travis wanted to ask why Sue was alone. He understood somehow that asking the question was a bad idea. Not that it mattered too much. He perceived Reed as conceited and aloof, the very opposite of his incredible wife. The light reflected off Sue's diamond. Travis noted it. He was well aware, however, that the presence of a wedding ring did not necessarily denote happiness.

Conversation around the table came easily. Tongues were loosened by copious amounts of sparkling wine and beer. Travis talked about his work, which was intensely physical. "I never have to work out as I'm slamming several hundred pounds around all day every day."

"Well, you certainly are in shape." Returned Sue.

"You're no slouch yourself," said Travis. "What's your secret?"

"Cosmic rays!" she answered before breaking out in a giggle. "No, seriously, running after kids, spinning, fastest swimmer at my local Y. I wish I had a figure like your Danielle however."

"I'm a dance instructor, Sue. I also work out like a demon to keep up with my husband," interjected Danielle.

"Yeah, you work out at the gym in those skimpy exercise clothes in front of dudes!" exclaimed Travis.

"A little positive reinforcement helps me maintain my goals."

"Sure, honey."

Danielle rolled her eyes. "Jealousy has its uses, wouldn't you agree, Sue?"

"Oh, absolutely!"

"Spoken like a modern liberated woman!" Danielle raised her hand and Sue high fived her.

There was a long moment of silence.

"I brought along a ton of edibles," intoned Danielle, "Who wants to get high?"

Sue ate the brownie with a bit of trepidation. How many PSAs had she made warning kids about the dangers of drugs? But then again, she wasn't currently on duty, she was on vacation and most importantly, after the way Reed had treated her, she deserved to cut loose! Strange colors were in the air, the ceiling seemed very far away, and the chorus of crickets beyond the cabin sounded like a bass organ note in an empty cathedral.

**

Sue could not remember who first suggested strip poker, all she was aware of was that she had just ceded her shorts, joining her shoes, socks, and T-shirt among the pile of clothes in the center of the table. One more loss and... Sure, she had already seen these people naked but that was under vastly different circumstances.

"Damn!" Danielle smiled slyly and unhooked her bra, exposing her very nice medium-sized breasts and well-toned torso. Sue performed the inventory; she could still win this thing. Danielle was down to just her panties; Travis retained his boxers and both socks. She'd have to play carefully. Usually, she was a card sharp but the combination of the wine and edibles, not that she was complaining, mind you. Travis dealt the cards. At the end of the round, he lost a sock. Danielle had the deal. Both Danielle and Sue had a full house, but Danielle's was ace high whereas Sue's was king high. Her lacy white bra landed in the center of the table. Danielle and Travis applauded. Sue, at first, hunched her shoulders forward and flushed crimson, but after a moment, she smiled and sat up straight and wide. If Reed could see her now!

Sue dealt the cards. Travis lost his final sock.

"This round is for all the marbles," intoned Danielle, "winner is king or queen for the night and must be obeyed implicitly and without question is that clear?"

"Yep," replied Travis.

Sue nodded and said, "Sure."

It was a hard-fought round, well as hard fought as any round of three stoned people could be.

"Three kings," groaned Travis.

"Four Jacks!" boasted Sue.

"Four Aces!" beamed Danielle. "Alright you two, get naked!"

Sue had trouble taking her eyes off Travis. His muscles and magnetism under the closed environment of the small cabin was almost overwhelming that and his monster-sized erect cock!

"I, the queen order that my subjects kiss," stated Danielle imperiously.

Sue gazed up at Travis. Suddenly, she was as giddy as a junior high schooler anticipating her first kiss. She was in his arms, his erection pressed against her belly, his lips firm and strong against his own. Sue went weak in the knees. Travis supported her. Their osculation ended; Sue emitted a soft sigh like a contented kitten.

"I demand another kiss from my subjects!"

The second kiss was better than the first.

Danielle gazed at Sue, deviltry in her languid brown eyes, "Subject Sue, I demand that you kiss your queen."

Sue had given friendly girl kisses to other superheroines, but she understood that Danielle wanted something more. "Oh, what the hell!" she told herself. She strode over to Danielle, bent and kissed her full on the lips. It was far nicer than she anticipated.

"You like girls, or at any rate you have been curious about girls aren't you, Sue?"

Sue avoided Danielle's gaze.

"Travis honey, began Danielle again, "Aren't you the least bit curious to find out if blonde muff tastes any different from brown muff?"

Travis nodded avidly.

"Why don't you lead our guest to the bed and find out?"

Sue swallowed hard. Part of her wanted to run. Another part of her took in Travis's handsome mouth and was filled with desire. Desire won out. She was on her back, legs spread, Travis between her thighs.

"Holy fuck!" gasped Sue. Travis was enormously talented. His tongue might not be able to go everywhere that Reed's did, but he more than mad up for it in technique!

Danielle was on the bed, cradling Sue's head in her lap as she bent her head and stole a kiss. This was Sue's first threesome, and the sensation was almost beyond description. Danielle's sweet kisses on one end and Travis's wonderous lips, teeth and tongue at the other with herself in between on sensory overload and rarely coming up for air.

Sue came with a passion and physicality she had never experienced before. She exploded all over Travis's chin and bust out in merry laughter as the orgasm coursed through her wonderfully sated body. The world disappeared for a few moments entirely.

When Sue was back on earth again, Danielle was smiling down at her. "Travis is going to make love to you now, Sue. You need it and he needs it. When you are done, you can relax and watch me, and Trevor do our thing. You are welcome to spend the night."

Sue knew that there must be myriad of reasons to object to Danielle's proposal, but for the life of her, she could not recall a single one. Travis was above her all muscles, tattoos, and charm. He was inside her, pistoning in and out. Sue was reminded of a machine. That's what Travis was, something oiled to perfection and honed for a single purpose. She was edging closer and closer. The second orgasm was nearly as intense as the first. Travis rose. Danielle was above her. First came her very different but oh so sensual kisses, then Danielle's brown nest was above Sue's lips. "Do just what I do, Sue, honey." Her lips set to work on Sue's secret place. Tentatively, Sue began to lick pussy for the first time. It wasn't bad at all. In fact, it was pretty nice! Sue tried to mirror Danielle. It was coming easier for her now. Danielle's juices had a distinctive flavor. Danielle gasped with delight just ahead of Sue's third orgasm in an hour.

"You are a natural girl!" exclaimed Daniele before oblivion claimed Sue a second time. On this occasion she stayed under.

The smell of simmering bacon woke her. Sue opened her eyes. It took her a long moment to recognize where she was. Her eyes took in the cabin. Travis shirtless, and in only a pair of boxers, was sitting back towards her sipping a mug of coffee. Danielle, her back also toward Sue, wore a long bathrobe and hovered above the stove. Her clothes were neatly folded and sitting in the chair next to the bed. Sue dressed underneath the covers, then cleared her throat.

"Good morning, Sue!" said Danielle cheerily. "How do you like your eggs?"

"I have to get back to Reed!"

"If you insist," returned Danielle.

Travis faced her and winked. "Our door is always open to you. If you give us your address, Danielle and I can stop in and visit you and Reed if we are ever in your town."

Sue just let that wash over her. There was so much that she wanted to say, need to say, that she ended up saying nothing.

"I want to thank the both of you for your hospitality. But now I have to find my husband and save my marriage."

"This is only a big deal if you make it one, Sue." Stated Danielle levelly.

"I'll keep that in mind."

Sue made her excuses and hasty goodbyes before darting out of cabin twenty-two. She started hiking back towards the cabin she shared with Reed. She had a cover story composed in her mind before she had finished walking the first half-mile.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers
12