Rekindled Passion

Story Info
After 16 years, lovers meet for an endless romance.
913 words
2.53
3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FastVamp
FastVamp
18 Followers

It didn't matter the consequences. To be whole? No one thought this was possible. I realize that it was a hardship that made me think. I never knew the consequences of my actions until now. No thoughts resided in my mind. This was the last time that I ever thought I needed substance. This was a needed diversion. I do not need to struggle with reality. Knowing was the bequeathed innocence of a time once forgotten.

Her body.....her body. This was a need I had for years. Her trust was in my heart, which was shallow and cold. This wasn't an option for the lass to argue. What was dead inside could be alive tomorrow. I never knew that truth was perceived as irony. Her body yearned for more, and I knew it was time to devour her carnal desire. Arrogance had been lost in her. This was the last time I would find inebriated burn within my coil. Lust...what was it? Was this it? Something I hadn't felt for the silver-haired woman before? Modern doesn't interest me. Timeless silver does, as was her eyes the idea of my need. Need? It wasn't to waste time with disabled pondering of left behind eons. Mocking doesn't use her ramblings. Faster.....harder. Were these not the utterances of a passionate lover? Stricken was the sweat glistening on her body. Rewinding our location, we fought to keep the night alive, not letting a moment go by to let loose our restriction. Never did I feel this enthusiastic. It was completely ecstatic. Her folds parted deeper, thanks to her spread further legs, and now I needed to decide where to go.

Her moans mocked me. This was an endless romance, as I fed her my fluids, I watched as age fell away. The next day, she wouldn't leave, and imparted her name to me. Her name was he same as with crimson, Ruby, obsidian. It was with her I found us repeating our process. My money didn't matter, as she had inherited a wad of dough from her last husband.

"He was old."

She would laugh, as if she tricked him with her beauty. She was not unlike my age, which was not in reality surprising. Her body was perfect, and her true hair color black, as coal would keep the eternal fire of my soul. There was no need for usage when it came to what waking hours we had. Every day we would give in several times. We needed tiresome copulation, as it helped the healing process of our nonsensical whimsical. She would fall silent for hours, as if she was nervous around me.

Life was boundless within her. She rejected my fluids every moment, preferring them sprayed on her. She would lick it off of her, her large breasts easily lifted into her mouth. She would dress up as if to taunt me, and she would always say,

"Do you love me?"

Right before my climaxes. Our flat became our gymnasium, as I sought desperately to maintain my health to satisfy her. I'm glad she hadn't given up on bliss. As I struggled to memorize her kinks, I figured they were numerous as the stars. She preferred to be bound, letting me test her body for triggers. Her thighs and nipples were perhaps the most sensitive, as the size of her perky breasts made me grow astronomically. When I would submit to stabbing her with my manhood, she realized that she was a treasure. Did I love her? Yes. I drew secret sexual drawings of her all the time. I called her Dixie to indicate my feelings for her. She would bury my face in her at times, and I realized why we had started this ordeal. To test if true affection still exists. It did, as we found this was only true with another. When I would let my fluids flow over her robust rump, I would lick her folds and lap up my own massive amount of pleasure. She would laugh and moan as I ate her as she bent over, insisting to ride my mouth each time after the delight. Reading into our future, I hope you realize this isn't about only our passion. It's about so much more, the rekindling of lost emotion and chances.

As she dropped to her knees, she revealed her desire to be deepthroated, to the point where she was choking on my swollen member. Her purple lingerie was pulled around her lifted engaged breasts, and she was rubbing her clit as she let me slam my member down her moist mouth. She had grown out her hair, and I gripped it while I shoved my massive girth deeper down her throat. She gagged, and I released my throbbing cock, and shoved it now in her triangle, which tingled from her self massage. I gripped her tight ass, and shoved in eagerly, my pre-come already. I pulled out, seizing my action with her, as she fingered herself through her purple mesh panties. As I nearly lost my erection, she shoved me on the ground, mounting me backwards, letting me see her backside, which was pale from our recent loss of sleep. I rode her hard, and laid into her, letting her pussy tingle and throb on my pulsating cock. She struggled to maintain control, switching to her ass, giving me sweet, tight anal. I jizzed deep in her butt, and I knew this was heaven. Utter bliss.

FastVamp
FastVamp
18 Followers