Relationship Chemistry

Story Info
From lust to humiliation to redemption.
6.5k words
3.58
2.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Sara, heard about the fraternity party at Sigma Epsilon Chi? C'est la fête la plus folle de l'année." Switching to French to show her excitement, Kate called out to Sara, her best friend at university.

"Non, de quoi s'agit-il?"

"Ca sera incroyable. It is the place to be if you want to meet guys. It's the fraternity where you only get in if you are rich or smart, or both. All poised for careers. I know you like those types." She added with a wink. "And everybody knows what the name really means."

"Sigma Epsilon Chi?"

"Yeah in old Greek Chi is actually an X! And that's what happens a lot at their parties. Apparently in the dorms upstairs the real action is taking place."

"Oh yeah. That will be fun. Compte sur moi!"

That day, the stately building on the campus vibrated from the rhythmic thump of music, alcohol flowing freely as Sarah's eyes locked onto James from across the crowded room. She sauntered over, a confident smile playing on her lips.

"Hey there, you must be James, I am Sara." she greeted, her tone playful and inviting. "Enjoying the party?"

James, looking at her, countered. "Tame so far. But I think the heat has just turned up right next to me." He was surprised at his boldness, which overrode his usual shyness. Sara obviously was not shy, she had made sure that she was the one wearing the hottest shortest most revealing dress. Her cheerleader looks emphasized with very lush makeup and her obvious assets on full display.

Sarah chuckled, her laughter infatuating. "I noticed too. It does get hot when fire meets dynamite. Tell me, where do you hone this incredible body of yours."

"Just sports. I am in the university rowing team. But my real passion is kayaking."

"You mean the little boats that can take you to the most romantic secluded beaches?"

"Yeah, but alone a secluded beach is a bit boring."

"So just take me along. Think of being together hidden from view, so that I can go nude. Sigma Epsilon Xi on the beach?"

She did not let his usual shyness get in the way and pushed on overrunning his reservation.

"So, when will we go? Next Weekend? Yes, please!"

"Ok, I'll get us a double boat and gear for you."

"Wow, thanks I love a guy who takes care of me. in every possible way. Let me show you a sample of the lust awaiting us at the beach." She purred that sentence like a sexy kitten and leaned in to him and kissed him passionately. Reaching up to him she squeezed her breasts against his body. With her body attacking his through her thin garment his erection sprung up. She ground into it. "Now that reaction I take as a compliment. But before it gets out of hand, how about you giving me a tour of your fraternity. I have heard there are more quiet rooms upstairs?"

Grabbing his hand she led him to the staircase. She caught a glimpse of Kate who watched where they were going and gave her the thumbs up.

Once upstairs it immediately became obvious that the rumors were true. Mellow light and loud moans coming from the rooms. The doors unabashedly left open, so you could watch. If you went there, you fucked to be seen. And this was exactly Saras aim. Lay her claim on the stud James for everybody to know.

Couples came from the rooms making space. Sara observed that quite a few girls did not bother to wipe the cum off their faces, instead going downstairs for a cum walk as a sign of honor.

They slipped into a free room. Sara dropped to her knees, unzipped his fly and went to work. Her hands stroked him, the other massaging his prostate. She started by making a show of kissing the head of his cock, twirling her tongue around it and forcing it into his tip. Then she took him all the way to the base as a skill she had honed to perfection. He had his hands on her breasts playing with them. She had expected him to shoot his load immediately, but he held up. Not many would survive her attacks as long as he did. She was surprised, even amazed at his self-control. She looked up at him to gauge his expression, her look more pleading as she would have liked. He smirked, looked her in the eye and then gave in. His cock started twitching. She tilted her head back, watching his come spurt into her smiling face. He went on and on completely covering her. She could just close her eyes before they were sprayed as well. She whispered to him, "that was just the soup, the main course is served at the beach."

He was all gentleman again, helped her to her feet and walked her down the stairs. Her face covered in cum her eyelashes dripping. She made a show of licking her lips.

He was torn, being grossed out and bursting from pride, that the hottest chick at this party ran around with his cum on her face. Even for the most daring women the cum walk ended at the bottom of the stairs where she was handed some tissues to clean up, before rejoining the ballroom looking decent again. The makeup could not be rescued though, so they rejoined the party not being the only girl with smudged makeup and wide smirking grins.

They strolled over to Kate who greeted them: "Wow Sara, this was quite a show. And you are James? Sara, I envy you."

After further chit chat with different groups, the party gradually dispersed. They settled on their boating trip and went home eventually.

Next weekend, they met at a ramp along the coast, from where it was a short paddle to the nature reserve with small creeks and private little beaches. He had scouted a lovely secluded corner. and as soon as they landed, she shed the life vest and her bikini and stretched out on the sand emanating glamor and sensuality. Her blank pussy already shimmering from moisture. He followed suit, lying next to her. His erection pulsing. She teased him a little by going back to the boat, getting sun oil and some chocolate. First, she applied the oil, sensually massaging it into her body taking extra care of her tits and pussy. When he wanted to help, she slapped him on his fingers: "Behave! Lunch is not served yet." Then she reclined putting the chocolate on her nipples and pubic. Closing her eyes, she let the chocolate melt from the sun. "Votre gourmandise est prête. Bon appétit. Mange-moi et donne-moi ton désert." "Merci, Le chocolat n'est que le glaçage. Mais la viande tendre en dessous sera un délice."

He started to savor what the table offered. He had not even licked half of it when Sara started moaning. "Plat principal maintenant. La sauce est délicieuse"

As he had uncovered her clit from the chocolate and had lapped up all that trickled down her pussy, he put the fingers inside, to cover them in chocolate. "Voudrais-tu essayer?"

He put his fingers in her mouth to give her a taste of herself and chocolate. "Mhhhm", she purred, "I hope for a chocolate banana later."

He continued enjoying the taste of chocolate and pussy from her clit. Her moaning intensified until she started thrashing and writhing her body. As it subsided, she lay there a sneaky grin on her face while she put more chocolate into her pussy.

"Maintenant, mon chef, le dessert s'il vous plaît."

He pushed into her, the chocolate adding to the sensation providing a special lubricant. She stretched her arms up above her head into the warm sand. He took that as a cue to grab her wrists. She tried to wrestle them out but was glad he held her strongly. As pushy as she was, she wanted to feel resistance and strength.

This position of power exhilarated him. He started slamming into her with all the strength of an athlete. She steadied herself against the constraining grip of his hands. This demonstration of power was a new experience for her. Again, he took his time hammering her until she was whimpering and just holding on steady. Her eyes wide open at this onrush of energy. After what seemed like an eternity of bliss, he started grunt taking a few final pushes before he unleashed his cum into her.

Breathless and heaving he rolled off her into the sand.

She moved down to put his cock covered in chocolate and cum in her mouth sucking him clean. The salty sperm with the chocolate was a recipe she wanted to cook more often.

After being Adam and Eve on a picnic they paddled home.

Both reveled in the nimbus the other provided. She provided glamor and he the status of a top student.

After that experience on the beach they added handcuffs and rope to their arsenal. In spite of her beauty, she harbored many insecurities. These she compensated with her brash behavior creating an image of attractiveness, which worked on the outside, but always left her feeling like an imposter. When she was bound in ropes and even more when James slapped and spanked her, the uneasiness quieted for some time.

James was getting close to graduation, but somehow, he could not get himself to complete his master thesis. He had offers from investment banks to start as soon as he had graduated. But he always busied himself with more research before he would write another paragraph. Other projects he was interested in took too much space. None of them completed. His progress on the thesis came to a halt. If Sara asked about it, he got itchy and fled in his kayak. Quite obviously this did no good for their sex life as well.

Once when he was away a letter from the university arrived. She felt uneasy as it was unexpected and opened it. It informed James in clear terms that his thesis was long overdue, and he was given 2 weeks to hand it in to prevent his expulsion from university.

Shocked, Sara opened his computer and looked at his documents. The last edit was indeed weeks old. What could this mean? On the outside he appeared as strong as ever, always busy with something. Often quite creative. But he was unable to go over this last hurdle on his path to a brilliantly paid job. Ok, she decided if I want this life and him, then he must be helped to get over this hurdle. She set herself to work. "I do not need to understand the financial theories and the reasoning. At least he has a complete outline. I just need to check for missing bits and create a to-do list." When he got home the next evening, she showed him the letter and dragged him into the living room she had turned into a study. The walls are plastered with printouts. Red post-its marking the places where she had found missing bits. "Here I have it all organized. I will not let you go to live under a bridge. 10 days and 60 red post-its. You will deliver me one post-it per hour over the next 10 days. I will cook, but you will remain in this room until you are done. And now hand me your phone so I can lock it away."

And that was how it went. The last 2 days she spent proofreading and then paraded him to the faculty on the last day allowed.

The professor relieved, not to lose one of his most creative students, promised to complete the graduation quickly.

After the shock had subsided into relief, Sara had a special treat for James. She had planned this with Kate long ago before the cursed thesis got in the way.

When he returned home a few days later, he found two naked women gagged, their hands cuffed on their backs, kneeling on the floor waiting for him. Saliva is already dripping from gagged lips onto their breasts. He did take quite a while to realize what was on offer. He was initially hesitant as the thesis had delivered a heavy punch to his self-esteem and the few times they had tried sex had been disappointing due to the conflict hanging in the air. But now the air seemed clear. He took off his pants and stepped up to Sara pulling down her gag. She readily started sucking his dick. Then he moved over to Kate who took it up with the same eagerness. Exchanging back and forth he came close to his orgasm. The girls went cheek to cheek smiling expectantly at him. A few strokes by hand and he shot his load on both faces. He watched dumbfounded, as Sara started to lick his cum off Kate's face and then the other way around. Then both following their plan let themselves fall forward, their back sides stuck in the air, the hands still locked on their backs. James walked around to take in the spectacular view. They both wore butt plugs.

He was already hard again from the show they had put on for him. This time he started with Kate. He played with the plug. Pulling it out halfway to stretch her several times. Then he put his cock at her pink ring and pushed. Kate started to pant immediately, his cock stretching her further than the plug to the point of pain. But soon the pants turned into moans.

He withdrew his cock and started on Sara. Kate let out a few groans of disappointment. Knowing Sara, he did not bother with playing and stretching. He pushed in all the way in one hefty stroke. Sara let out a scream of surprise and pain. He fucked her with the same energy as on the beach. Even while holding on to her locked hands, she was chucked around on the floor like a rag doll. He moved one hand around her to play with her clit. After being already in a state of frenzy she came hard on his hand and cock.

Moving back to Kate he continued. Her anus still loose from the previous pounding, allowed her to accept him immediately. He played with her clit too as he pounded into her ass. Soon he felt his orgasm build up again. When he pumped extra hard for his release Kate also climaxed.

He stood up watching his come drip from Kate's ass. Then he opened both cuffs and helped them up.

And as if it had not been enough, a casserole appeared from the oven. They stayed nude as they ate. Cuffs still dangling from the girls wrists.

Once he had graduated the job offers came in. He had gotten a fairly low grade on his thesis but overall, his results were good. As a member of Sigma Epsilon Chi, he could use many connections into top management of major corporations.

Ultimately, he joined a leading IT-Consultancy. The pay was high, reputation great, what more could he ask for. Sara was his sexy kitten again. Soon after he started, they married and moved into a larger apartment in a good area.

His job provided interesting challenges. He was able to salvage some projects by finding creative solutions for their clients and he got his first promotion as project manager.

That was when it became difficult again. The new job did not require creativity, it required consistency and control. He just could not get himself to work in this mode. It was dull and he considered the other project managers as dull too. they managed lists, organized endless meetings but often they had no clue what it was they were actually managing. His contempt began to show, and he was considered arrogant. James' put his effort into crafting solutions for each client that he considered perfect, sometimes even brilliant. Spending too much time on details or getting distracted he frequently finished them late. Sometimes they were put together sloppily to make the deadline. Sometimes sloppy and late.

Sara started chiding him. "James, if you are so brilliant, then why does your career not move forward?"

His special struggle was with his colleague Paul. He worked like a bee. Actually, a pompous bee. His self-importance matched his lack of competence. But there was no doubt that he delivered. His solutions were often lousy and bound to fail, but they arrived on time.

Many dinners Sara had to listen to his complaints about dull Paul. She grew more and more weary of it.

Often she now took to the side of Paul. "A bad solution on time is better than a smart solution too late."

Letting off steam in this way helped her in some way.

James's growing frustration showed itself in many other details.

If his career had stalled, then why dress for success?

That of course solicited a comment from Sara. "Do you really want to go to work like that? It's not casual Friday, you know. How long have you had that sweater?"

Sometimes he tried to defend himself. Sometimes he just left it at that.

It went on and on. "Haircut? Look at yourself. Every two months? Ah, no forgot last time."

"How many things are you forgetting all the time? Keys, paying invoices, anniversaries, you name it, you forget it."

She did not know why she acted like that. Sometimes she hated herself for it. But it was like an inevitable trigger. When he came around looking beaten, but then insisting that it wasn't him but the rigid organization around him, she could just not hold back. She had to get rid of her frustration by laying it on him.

Of course their sex life suffered the worst. Neither was attractive for the other anymore. Gone was the time when he was a hunk. Yes, he still had a fit body as sports was the only thing that he pursued consistently. Beyond kayaking he had tried many other sports. The gear collected dust. Bicycles, Skis, Roller blades.

But when he arrived in bed, it was his slumped demeanor that dominated, not the well-toned body. And of course, her bitching did not make her attractive either. She could not even keep it out of the bedroom, instantly killing the mood for sex if it ever was there.

So he resigned to watching porn and masturbating while she was relying on her vibrator. More than once she used it directly next to him, a demonstration of humiliation.

The look on Saras face, when he told her that Paul was getting a promotion, while he was moved to the back, was like a stab in the heart. Emotionless, she looked at him and turned to go outside.

One evening she gave it one more try. She put on lingerie and the collar that he had bought her and loved on her. She even knelt at the door when he came in.

But once she saw him, she knew this would not work. With slumped shoulders and unkempt hair, he came in. When he saw her, he was startled. "Sara, wow, you look amazing. But not today. I had another project fall through. I fought for it all day. I am so tired. They just won't listen. "

At the mention of "they" her anger rose. She screamed at him. "They, they, they! I cannot hear it any more. When will you realize it's not them, but you! You! YOU! "

She took off the collar and threw it at his feet. "You think anyone in the world would want to be collared by a loser like you? Not me for sure!"

Then came the yearly company party. On that day James worked on some project until the last minute, forgetting time again. Sara stuck her head in his study, "It's time to leave and you are not ready as I can see." He jumped up "Be right with you in a minute." Sara pulled back, "Don't bother I have arranged for Paul to pick me up." Punctual to the second he saw a Corvette pull into the drive. Paul had bought it after his promotion. Sara ran outside, sweet and sexy as ever, she greeted Paul with a hug and kiss. Knowing James could see her she pulled Paul into a passionate French kiss.

Sara felt elated to take a ride in a sports car. Their own car bought against her will was a Prius, James had chosen for its fuel economy. She had always hated it. It was economical because it was simply slow. Today though she got to ride with the top open, her hair in the wind and shining golden in the sunset. When Paul accelerated with a roar, she felt a tingle between her legs.

At the party she joined some other wives she knew from last year. They chatted, but when she was asked where James was, she got a knot in her stomach. After an hour James had still not arrived, so she wandered around. The party was at a mansion, not unlike the fraternity when she had met James. Not so long ago, but a different age. In any case it had been a roller coaster ride. She could almost feel how today the coaster accelerated downwards into a free fall. She sneaked upstairs and to her surprise found a room that was unlocked storing crates with refreshments.

She sat down on one of them when Paul came in with a smug smile on his face. He sat down next to her. After a moment of hesitation, she turned to him, slung her arms around him and kissed him passionately. At this cue he immediately pulled her dress up over her head, unclasped her bra and grabbed her breasts. Hungrily she pushed him onto the floor, pulled down his pants and impaled herself on his cock. He reached up to fondle her tits, while she rode him. She closed her eyes to revel in the feeling of sex without emotional tangles. When she looked again, she saw James leaning at the door frame watching her and Paul. He stood there blank and motionless. At his sight she should have been mortified and running off in embarrassment but instead her anger rose and drove her on into ecstasy. In a frenzy she rocked her hips as hard and fast as she could. Somewhere along Paul spasmed and went limp, her not caring or even noticing. Rocking on incessantly, her eyes bore into James gaze, her freed tits swaying before him. With a ghoulish scream she came shuddering collapsing forward. After she subsided and looked up James was gone, before Paul was able to notice him. Regaining her senses, realizing what just occurred, she got up, restored her clothes and ran out. Running downstairs, she could only just see James turn into the traffic cautious and slow as he had become.

12