Relative Humidity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VictorN55
VictorN55
359 Followers

"Oh? How long have you and your brother been having sex with each other?" Liz asked.

Michelle cast her mind back to the beginning. "I was about fourteen when Michael began to tease me really bad. He used to bring me to tears. God I had hated him at times. One day he was taunting me and I was so furious and launched myself at him. I pushed him back and landed on top of him and my knee hit him square in the nuts."

"Oh shit!" Liz exclaimed with a giggle.

"Well you can laugh but he became furious and grabbed me by my hair and pulled me off him and he called me a nasty bitch and I thought he was going to haul off and hit me. I was shit scared."

"Damn, I bet you were scared. Your brother was quite big for his age then and had a rep of being a real badass. What happened after that?" Liz asked.

"Well I was really sorry to have hurt him like that and told him that. He said if I was truly sorry I would kiss it better. I could not believe he said that. I asked him if he was nuts. He said he had swollen nuts thanks to me and undid his pants and pulled them down to reveal his cock. His cock looked magnificent. "Now kiss it better, he told me." Michelle said as she looked at her amused aunt.

"It was not funny at the time Liz. I kissed it once and it began to stir. Then he told me to lick it, and I did. Then he told me to take it into my mouth. I hesitated and looked up at him. I thought about what I heard some of the girls say at school when they talked about giving blow jobs, and I had become curious and thought it the perfect opportunity to try it myself. So I took him into my mouth and began to suck his cock which was growing big and hard. At his direction and moved it in and out of my mouth." She paused and looked at Liz expectantly.

"It was not long before he blew his load into my mouth. I was surprised but swallowed much of it before I tasted it. I found it different, difficult to explain, but I liked it. He then ate me till I came, and after that we orally gratified each other often. One day mom caught us at it."

"Oh my god, Kimberley must have pissed herself." Liz said.

"Well, no, she did not. She just said we must be careful and the following day took me to the doctors and had me put on the pill. Well soon after that Michael took my virginity. We had fucked regularly until I got married."

"Wow that is wild. Your brother is hot. I would like to fuck him too. I always have." Liz told her.

"I have more to confess."

"More? How much more can there be?" Liz burst out.

"We also sleep with both momma and papa." She said as she glanced at Liz.

"Good grief, girl. My sister never told me that. How did that come about?" She asked.

"Momma called me and Michael to go see papa. She looked nervous and upset. When we got to their room, papa was in bed and looked furious. He then said to us, "I understand you two have been fucking each other."

"Damn! How did he find out?" Liz asked.

"I nearly shit myself. He then said he just found out from momma and he was just as pissed off at her as he was with us. She had known about us for some time and not said anything until now. She had even watched us." Michelle related.

"Jesus. Your dad can get god awful fearsome when he is pissed." Liz said.

"Yes he can." She agreed. "He then told us to take our clothes off. I was wearing just panties and a t-shirt. We did as we were told. We had no stomach to argue with him. He told mom to do the same. She was wearing just her bathrobe. We gaped at momma standing naked and nervous before us. Momma, as you know, has a very beautiful body. Then papa threw the bed covers off himself and told me to come and show him what I had learned, how good of a cock sucking slut I had become. Then he told momma to get on her knees suck her son's cock like a good slut.

"Christ almighty, he said that?" Liz looked aghast.

Michelle nodded and continued her story. "I went to him. Strangely I felt excited about sucking his cock. I had had thoughts of sex with him. When I looked back, I saw momma kneeling in front of Michael who had an amazed look on his face. I watched as momma took him into her mouth and began to suck his very hard cock. I then picked up papa's soft cock and began to suck him. Then a short time later his cock had grown large and hard, he told me and mom to lie on the bed on our sides, facing each other's pussy. He then told my brother to lay behind mom and enter her from behind, as he did with me. I watched my brother enter my mother, as my mother watched my dad enter me. We fucked like that until we all came. Papa then told me to lick and suck Michael clean while mom did the same to him. He then told me and mom to eat each other clean." Michelle paused and looked at her aunt for her reaction other than rapt curiosity.

"We continued to fuck each other that night. Other times we would watch momma and papa fuck and suck each other, or they would watch me and Michael fuck and suck each other. Papa loved eating me too, and Michael loved eating momma, as I come to love doing to her." She said and smiled at Liz.

"A few times Michael and papa would both take me or momma at one time, one fucking our mouth, the other in our pussy. It was amazing to see momma getting her mouth fucked and pumped full of cum while getting her pussy well fucked, or sucking both of them until they both shot their loads into her face and mouth, as they also did to me."

"Oh God, Michelle, that is so fucking hot. God I want to fuck. Let's go to bed and continue."

Part 3.

They raced to the bedroom, and onto the bed. They embraced each other and kissed each other deeply. They then moved onto a sixty-nine position and proceeded to lovingly and lustfully eat each other.

From outside, they are observed. They are observed lying naked in each other's arms and kissing each other. Then they were seen when they began to perform cunnilingus on each other. A dark form moved away from the window, stepping over the bushes growing under the window. The back door latch opened with a soft click, the floorboards creaked as the dark form approached the bedroom.

"What do we have here?" A male voice boomed.

Liz and Michelle tore away from each other. With eyes open wide with fright, they let out a fearful scream.

"Michael! You fucking bastard! You scared us half to goddamn death!" Michelle yelled at her brother.

"Fuck, I hate you, Michael. I thought you had outgrown teasing me." Her heart felt as though it was lodged in her throat, while Liz tried to pull the covers over her nakedness, to cover her shame.

"You two have room for one more?" Michael laughed as he removed his clothes.

"I don't think so." Michelle sniffed indignantly.

"We could use a hard cock." Liz said as she looked at her nephew's semi erect organ.

"Go get the drinks from the table and I will think about it." Michelle said commandingly.

Michael winked at Liz and quickly went for the bottle and glasses. He returned just as quickly and passed out the glasses and quickly filled them, sloshing some in his excitement. They tossed back two drinks each and settled on the bed.

"I told Liz all about us, about mamma and papa too." Michelle told him.

Liz looked at him for his reaction, he showed none. "I told Michelle that I have been sleeping with my dad, with your mom too."

"Damn. Momma was fucking grandpa? Sweet! I would love to see that." He said. "Maybe we should have a family get together."

"Neither of us have fucked dad since we got married." Liz added.

"We need to change that." He said contemplatively.

Looking at Liz, he leaned over to his sister and cupped her breast and kissed her responsive mouth. Liz moved closer to the two siblings as they kissed each other and laid a hand on their shoulders and caressed their skin. When they broke their kiss, Michael then kissed his aunt with the same passion as he did with his sister. He then lay back as both women placed heated kisses on his chest, suckling his nipples before moving downward.

Both women reached his blood engorged organ simultaneously and equally held in their hand as they smothered his penis with licks and kisses. Michael looked down gleefully as he watched his beautiful hot sister and equally beautiful hot aunt take turns sucking his cock, creating an unprecedented pleasure not since his sister and mother had done this. He gazed at their magnificent asses as they lay to either side of him and felt very privileged.

"Liz, you take him first. I want to watch as he fills you with his cock and fucks you." Michelle said to her aunt.

"Damn girl, I was hoping you would say that." Liz said as she eagerly moved onto her back, her legs spread to reveal her hot glisten pussy.

Michael glanced at his sister before moving between his aunt's legs. He looked down at her amazing pussy and impulsively leaned down to kissed and licked her hot ready sex. He greedily ate his aunt who moaned with joy. She wantonly writhed and twisted her hips as she felt his tongue and mouth on her flesh.

"Oh god Michael, where did you learn to eat pussy like that?" She hissed as the pleasure within her climbed.

Then as suddenly as he began he stopped. Liz felt a dash disappointment as he stopped but was replaced with heated excitement as she viewed his beautiful erection that was about to be planted deep in her hungry cunt. But curiously to Liz, Michael lay on his side below her and placed one of her spread legs over his waist while the other he locked between his legs.

Grinning, Michelle moved closer to them and reached between Liz's legs and guided her brother cock into her aunt's hot ripe pussy.

"Oh, Oh!" Liz exclaimed as she watched Michelle reach between her legs and guide her brother's cock into her. "God, you two are so wicked".

"That's not wicked, this is, Liz." Michelle said as she placed her head between her aunt's legs and began to lick and suck her aunt's clit while her brother drove his wondrous erection in and out of her sweet hot pussy.

"OH FUCK!" Liz cried out as the two siblings began to work on her pussy.

Michelle joyfully suckled and licked her aunts clitoris and caressed her stomach with her hand while Michael deftly pumped his cock in and out of Liz, his cock grazing past Michelle's lips and cheek as he did. Brother and sister simultaneously built their intensity sending their aunt quickly to a rapturous orgasm which caused her body to convulse wildly. Michael then exploded and he blew his load deep into his aunt's pussy with hard drilling thrusts.

"God... what are... you two... doing to me?" Liz cried out between breaths as she is sent to new heights of ecstasy, like soaring through a dream, she is carried away on an endless orgasm.

A glistening sheen of perspiration covered her body. She was unaware that her niece and nephew had moved away from her and that Michelle had cleaned Michael's cock with her mouth, and was now gazing at her as her body shook and trembled from aftershocks. Her eyes eventually came into focus and saw the two as they sat beside each other, a smug look on their faces.

"You two are both a pair of nuts. God, that was intense. Damn, I can't remember when I last had a great orgasm like that. Jesus!"

Michael and Michelle grinned at each other.

Michelle and Michael then moved into a sixty nine position with each other and proceeded to orally please each other as Liz watched in awe. She marveled at how the siblings were enjoying each other. It had been some time since Michelle and Michael had enjoyed each other and they were now making up for lost time. It was not long before Michael and Michelle reached an orgasm. Michelle came all over her brother's face and mouth as he blew a hot load of his seed into his sister's mouth. She then spit a rich mixture of sperm and saliva over his cock which trickled down to his balls. She then began to lick it back up. Liz joined her quickly, and together they eagerly licked and sucked his cock and balls clean.

The three continued to drink and fuck each other that night. Michael was left completely and wonderfully drained, while both Michelle and Liz's pussies hummed and burned sweetly. Sated, the three fell asleep in a tangled heap.

VictorN55
VictorN55
359 Followers
12