Relative Perversions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again as a self-titled curve coinsure, he made her measurements to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 36C-28-36. Her brown hair, so much like their mother's, was actually lighter and veered more towards an ash blonde that complimented her light green eyes perfectly. Many of his classmates compared her to the pornstar Lena Paul, and Les had to agree with them.

A light thump on his dick through the blanket made him jump.

Les turned to see a disapproving glare from Candi. In it he saw a mother's recrimination to her son for daring to look at his sister in such a manner, but there was more. He actually noted a tinge of jealousy in her eyes. Before she could jerk away in anger, he tenderly lifted her hand to kiss the soft skin on its back and startled her.

Mother and son were pulled from there locked gaze when Marcus announced that he was going to bed. Lucy mimed the words as she shot up the stairs at a run. If he didn't know any better, Les suspected that the ridiculous movie had turned her on to the point she was going to her bed to finger herself to a juicy nut. Candi startled Les by kissing him on the neck and whispering, "Don't you dare jerk off and waste that cum. I'm still mad at you for ogling your sister when I put in all the hard work to get you hot and bothered."

With that, she stood in a sensuous bend that put her round ass in his face before she straightened and sauntered to the stairs to follow her husband up to their room.

Sitting horny and confused, Lester could only gape at her exit as his overheated brain tried to process everything that had been revealed.

First, his mother was an obvious slut who had the hots for him. She was willing to do all manner of forbidden acts with him, but how far? Plus, she was actually jealous of her own daughter for catching Les' eye.

Second, his sister Lucy was every bit as hot as Candi and had the beginnings of the lush curves and slutty looks of her mother. It made the horny teen's mind drift to the realms of 'what if'. Could daughter be like mother in mind as well as body? He knew that Lucy had had a few boyfriends that their parents didn't know about, and she'd broken up with them calling them liars when the assholes had started spreading tales of how hot a fuck she was.

Third, incest just did not seem to bother Lester the way he thought it should. The moral center of him told him he should feel guilt and disgust with himself for what had happened, but he just didn't. in fact, his mind raced to possibilities and wondered just how much farther he could push things with Candi and possibly even Lucy as well.

Though he was still hard, his erection was no longer the painful throbbing that threatened to explode at the slightest touch. So, he dumped the blanket to the side on the couch and stood on unsteady legs to ascend the stairs to his own room. At the top, he heard a noise that made him pause. Creeping down the hall he heard a whimpering and stopped outside Lucy's door.

Placing his ear to the wood, he heard the unmistakable sounds. Lucy was wetly fingering her pussy and moaning. Lester's hard on grew to maximum stiffness again as he listened to his sister get herself off just a few feet beyond the door. Forgetting his mother's earlier warning, he scooped his dick out of his shorts and slowly stroked the thick length to the sounds of Lucy's moans and squeaks. He didn't know how long he spent standing there stroking himself, but he heard her cum at least four times before another sound drew his attention.

Curious, he crept further down the hall with his diamond hard dick bobbing outside his shorts as he arrived at his parents' door. He didn't have to press his ear to the door at all because he could clearly here the violent shaking of their king-sized bed and Candi's demands.

"Oh goddamnit, fuck me, you bastard! Fuck that cunt harder, damnit! Yes, just like that! Make mama cum. Oh, you fucking bastard, give me that dick and make mama cum!!!"

There was an audible slapping of skin that must have been from Marcus driving his dick as hard as he could into his wife to meet her demands. Once again, Les unconsciously began jerking his cock to the sounds of Candi's squealing orgasms. He counted six before he heard Marcus bellow followed by a shuffling on the bed.

"Yeah, asshole, shoot that load on mama's titties. You can't cum much, but it's nice and hot. Oooo, so sticky. You happy that mama let you get some pussy tonight. Tell me, wimp."

Lester couldn't figure out how he felt about his mother insulting and degrading his father, but the moans told him that Marcus seemed to enjoy it as his voice was too low to make out, but his tone suggested obedience. The confusion served to cool down his lust a little and edge off his orgasm yet again. In a daze, he shuffled away from his parents' door and returned to Lucy's, but everything was quiet which led him to believe that she must've drifted off after nutting so much. Anxious and turned on as hell, he made his way back to his room and stripped all his clothes off before laying down.

For some strange reason, he thought again of his Uncle Lucian. He and Les' father, Marcus, had been good friends in middle and high school despite the glaring differences between the pair. Though Lucian had been in decent shape, he'd been more of a geek who got middling grades. Marcus had been the classic jock, a running back who still maintained his large muscled frame to this day. Despite the inclination to follow stereotypes most teens had, Lucian had always been the leader and Marcus the follower. It had seemed to work for the pair as they had been inseparable friends their whole life until Lucian's passing. Thus, it had worked even more perfectly for them when they'd married a pair of sisters, Willow and Candace.

A sudden exhaustion overtook him, and Lester drifted into a doze despite his pulsing dick thumping against his navel in protest. Sometime later, he thought he heard a low tapping but ignored it and continued to doze. Next, he distinctly heard a shuffling around before a soft, warm grip grasped his throbbing hardon that had never gone down.

The grip started a slow, delicious friction as it glided up and down the engorged length of his cock. An involuntary groan emitted from his throat as he enjoyed the sensations. As he gradually came awake, Les opened his eyes to see Candi kneeling on the mattress next to him wearing an almost sheer nightie where he could almost make out her areolas and nipples as her large tits jiggled from the movements of her arm. She must have cleaned up after fucking her husband since no cum was evident on her tits. Seeing her son awake, the slut smiled wickedly down at him and said, "I couldn't let my poor, naughty, bad boy suffer after leaving him with such a hard dick. I'm actually a little surprised you didn't disobey me and jerk it while mama went to get some dick from your daddy."

Les' gaze traveled down to where Candi's hand drifted along his eager cock. Noticing his focus, the slut sped her ministrations a little and added her technique from earlier of rotating her grip along the shaft while jerking it. It was then that she took note of the slight dryness of the swollen head and just below it.

"You bad, bad boy! You did jerk it earlier!" she accused before asking. "But you didn't cum?"

For years afterward, he would never know what made him do it, but he would always be glad he did. Sitting up swiftly, he clutched a handful of her thick hair and pulled her close to growl in her ear, "Because I wanted to give all that cum to a slut like you."

He felt her shiver as she tried to deny his words. "Mama's not a slut, baby."

"Who's the bitch jerking her son's dick after getting a chestful of cum from her husband? Who's the ho that jerked her son while said husband and her own daughter were in the room? Who's the whore who gave her son a three-hour lapdance and jerked his nut onto her panties to wear for the rest of the day? Who's the absolute slut who purposefully left those same panties hoping her son would blow another load in them, so she could wear it on her hot cunt during dinner? Tell me, Mama!"

Candi shuddered and was now blurring her hand over her son's dick as his words had her hips jerking. She mumbled something causing Lester to tighten his grip on her hair. "What was that, slut? I couldn't hear you."

"I am!" Candi squeaked. "I'm the bitch, the ho, the whore, the absolute slut!"

"Good girl! Spit on my dick to get it wet. I'm getting close." When Les released her hair, Candi leaned down and slowly drooled a long strand of saliva onto the head of Her son's cock before resuming her stroking to apply the spit evenly over the throbbing skin. Feeling he was on to something, Les continued his talk. "I listened to him fucking you, you know. I heard what you said to him. How you humiliated him. Does pop get off on that?"

"Yes, baby, he does."

"Well, I don't! I'm not gonna be your little toy. If you wanna keep doing this, then either we're equals, or I call the shots. There's no other way we do this. Got it, slut?"

Candi trembled silently for a few minutes while still stroking Les' dick. It took so long for her words to come out that he almost worried that he'd pushed her too far. It almost sounded like she whispered, "You're just like him. Thank god."

"What was that?"

"I said 'yes, sir, I'll do what you want.'"

Knowing she was lying but not wanting to push the issue, he laid back and growled, "Then make me cum, bitch. You can take it where you want."

"Thank you, sir!" Candi squeaked before laying down near his lower body and continued jerking him. There was a tenderness to her motions now as if she were making love to his cock with her hand as she stared adoringly at it. "Please cum for mama. Please give your slut mama all that juicy cum. Ooh, baby, mama is such a nasty whore that she needs it like a crackhead needs a hit."

The endless hours of teasing and the bizarre realization that he was dominating his slut of a mother along with her words pushed Les over the edge at long last and he tensed up with his back arched while the contents of his nuts exploded violently from the slit at the head of his dick. Distantly, he heard Candi cooing and mewling as she milked every drop from his spasming member. When he could finally breath again as the wave of euphoria ebbed away, he relaxed and sagged down to the mattress. He felt Candi shift around and crawl up to kiss him on the forehead.

"Thank you, baby. That was amazing. Get some sleep, my wonderful boy. We'll do more tomorrow."

Les felt exhaustion taking him but peeled his eyes open to see Candi sauntering toward the door. "Mama?" Candi paused and turned to peer questioningly at her son. In the dim light, he could see the top of her nightie soaked and glistening with the sheer volume of his cum. He even saw a thick glob hanging in a viscous strand from her chin. "Start wearing slutty clothes. You're my bitch now, and I wanna enjoy the view of my property."

Candi seemed to beam with genuine happiness. "Of course, baby."

12