Relative Perversions Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Finding another slut?]

[o ya!! ull luv who shes got in mind]

Candi grinned evilly as she typed out Les' response [Who?]

[uh uh if she aint told u then I aint. Trust me tho when I say ull luv this slut as much as my wife]

[That good, huh?]

[whats up with all the proper texin? U type like my son les.] Les choked and Candi laughed in delight as they read Marcus' response. [anyway ya. this slut is every bit the cum dump Candi is. Ull be in heaven with both of em]

The whole surrealness of the scene was simultaneously freaking Les out and making his dick rise again. Candi purred in lust as he lifted her right leg up and maneuvered himself to sink his cock into her quickly moistening twat. She moaned and struggled to continue tapping out texts.

[hunny hes fukin me again]

[(cat with hearts for eyes emoji) or (peach emoji)?]

[cunt... 4 now]

[fuk I wish I was there to watch]

"Sir, can your slut ask a favor?"

Les found just the right angle and began deep dicking his slut as he said, "What?"

"Can I video chat and let him watch you fucking me? You can hide your face if you want, but I love my husband and know he'd love to watch you taking me." Candi wiggled her ass seductively and purred, "Think about how alpha that would be to make him watch you fuck his wife. Show him how a real man uses a slut. It would be so hawt!"

Les was fighting not to cum as his slut turned him on with her raunchy suggestions and snapped, "Shut the fuck up, bitch, and call him. Let him watch what a slutty piece of fuckmeat he married!"

Candi squealed in delight as she quickly initiated a video chat call and propped the phone on the bedside table in such a way that she was on full display to the camera while Les was hidden behind her. Though part of his body could still be seen behind his mother, his face was well hidden once he angled himself just right and positioned a couple of pillows for good measure. He had just begun ramming his full length into her once more when the call was accepted.

"Holy shit, hunny!!"

"Oh fuck! Oh god!! Yes!! Baby, I told you he was fucking me again. See how good he fucks me? I'm his slut, baby! I only have to bring him Pussy, and I'm all his forever."

"Fuck, I'm so happy for you, baby. Hey man, fuck her hard! That fucking cunt needs to be used hard. Fuck her like the true man you are! Fuck her like the man I always wish I could be!"

Les growled as he upped his pace and really began pounding hard and deep into Candi. She moaned and begged for more which he was only too happy to give her. The slut squealed in surprise and pain when he smacked her upper asscheeks hard. "Lube," he growled so only she could hear.

Les made sure that his face was still hidden as Candi struggled to reach for a tube of lube from her bedside table as her stud continued to pummel her cunt mercilessly. When she finally retrieved the item and handed it blindly back to him, she continued to moan out a steady line of filth to her husband about how much better a fuck her new owner was than her husband. The son could only shake his head in bewilderment as his father ate it up and agreed with her wholeheartedly.

As he carefully squirted a big amount of lube between his slut's asscheeks making her squeak over how cold it was, Les growled softly in her ear, "Repeat my questions to him."

Candi panted and nodded her head in subservience as her son continued fucking her honey hole while carefully working the lube past her anus. "Marcus? Are you playing with yourself?"

"Huh? Hunny, you can see me clearly. You know I haven't yet."

"Baby, I'm not asking. He is."

"Oh. OH!! Shit, sorry, sir. I didn't know. No, I'm not wacking off."

Candi moaned and tried her best to continue being the go between as she reveled in the delicious sensations in her cunt and ass as her son, her lover probed her deep and hard. "Good! You're starting to learn your place. Since you did what you were supposed to without having to be told and since this fucking raunchy whore wanted you to see her getting fucked, you are allowed just this once to jerk off. Do it as much as you want until I flood her slut ass with my load."

"Yes, sir, thank you, sir!! Wait, her slut ass? Holy fuck, you're about to butt fuck her!"

Candi screamed out, "OH FUCK, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" As Les pulled all the way out of her cunt on the back stroke and buried his dick deep in her ass when he thrust forward again. She howled in pain and pleasure as Les deep stroked her in the ass, his pelvis smacking lewdly against her large cheeks.

As he buttfucked the woman in front of her husband, Les jerked her right arm, which was the upper one, back to give him a clear shot at her tits. She wailed and clamped her ass down tightly on him when he reached around her and smacked his open palm on her jiggling boob. Candi nodded her head to let him know she wanted more since she was well past any intelligible words and only shrieks and screams. So, he punctuated every ten strokes or so in her ass with a slap on her tit. Since he couldn't reach the other one, Candi pinched that one's nipple hard and pulled it hard, distending it painfully, but that only added to her overload of sensations.

Distantly, Les could hear his father, the man who'd raised him yelling a line of filthy talk, encouraging his own son, without his knowledge, to keep using and degrading his wife. The longer he fucked Candi, the more ragged Marcus' voice became.

Finally, Les couldn't take it any longer. In one thrust he sheathed himself fully in his slut's ass and reach around to strum her clit which set her off like a nuke. Candi went totally rigid and emitted a strangled, low howl like some kind of dying animal as her butt clenched down on his dick with a vise grip. This worked out well as Les began spewing his load in her at that very moment. He could feel her ass practically vibrating as his spunk pulsed in salvos up into her back door. At long last, mother and son fell limp when their mutual, explosive climax finally subsided.

Les apparently blacked out as he came to with just the tip of his wilted dick nestled between Candi's asscheeks but out of her anus. He felt the gooey mess of his cum from where it had leaked out of her once he'd popped out, but it wasn't as slick or warm, like it had been drying for a while. Disoriented, he rolled off the huge mattress and stumbled into the bathroom to relieve his full and abused bladder.

When he returned to the master bedroom, almost all of the candles had guttered out, but he still took a moment to marvel at the gorgeous woman laying comatose with a huge smile plastered to her sweaty, contented face. He started to walk over to her but froze when he noticed movement from her bedside table. Her phone was still on and video chatting with Marcus.

From his angle, Les could just make out the fatigued but happy face of his father as he sat down at a desk and propped up his phone. He seemed to be watching Candi sleep. The expression on the man's face showed nothing but love and adoration for the woman whom had just fucked another man in front of him.

Les heard Marcus say, "Shit! I step away for one second, and he gets up. Where is he? Are you there, sir?"

Les didn't know what else to do. He came around behind the phone so that the camera wouldn't see him and picked it up. He panned it over Candi's sleeping body as he did his best attempt at a "Batman" voice.

"She's fucking amazing."

"Yes. Yes, she is. I meant everything I've been saying to you. You make her happy and complete. For that, I'll never be able to repay you, but if you ever hurt her or dump her, I'll do everything in my power to end you. I mean it. Please, keep making her happy."

"How many times did you jerk off?"

"After three, I couldn't cum anymore. Didn't stop me from jerking though. That was without a doubt the hottest thing I've ever seen, and I've watched her old owner fuck her too. Man, you've got a gift. She gives herself to you like she never has before. We're so lucky to have you in her life now."

"Take a good long look 'cause I'm about to sign off and get some sleep with her."

"Ok, but just a suggestion. She loves it when you spoon her and hold her tits. It makes her feel safe. Not to tell you how to do your thing."

"I'll keep that in mind. Thanks."

"No problem. Be seeing you soon."

Les made sure to hit the end call button while keeping himself out of the camera's field of vision. He shook his head in amazement at how weird his life had become and reconnected Candi's phone to the charger. Before laying down, he decided to go check his own phone to see if anything had happened while he had been defiling his mother's ass for hours.

There was the usual assortment of messages and gripes from his friends. He clucked his tongue and made a mental note to pay more attention to them because he'd neglected his friendships slightly once he started fucking Candi and claiming her as his own.

He chuckled at the texts and pics sent from Violet. She continued to coo about her upcoming vacation and how she couldn't wait for Monday to come. Les spent quite a while studying the pics of her trying out an assortment of dildos in her cunt and butt plugs to stretch her ass.

The last set were the ones that had him choking and bug-eyed. Lucy had sent him a series of pics of her nude body. At first, he couldn't tell how she had taken them as they were full bodied with her hands in full view cupping her tits or spreading her cunt or asscheeks open. The mystery was solved with the last pics of the series which were selfies of her tongue kissing her BFF, Patty. There was only one text accompanying the pics.

[im workin on patpat getting her all horny and willing to share. Once I finally give my cherrys to u, ill convince her incest is ok and have her 3some with us]

Les replaced his phone on the charger and staggered back to his parents' bedroom to snuggle up behind his mother, spooning her while cupping her tits. She moaned and pushed herself further against him but continued to sleep peacefully while her son's mind raced with just how in the hell he was supposed to sexually satisfy so many women.