Relativity Part A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" he asked, in shock.

Denae related the incident to him and told him how she had come out to check her phone but had not bothered to wrap a towel around herself, having no reason to suspect anyone was in the apartment. They both laughed as Denae told the complete story.

"Wow. So, my mom gets to see you naked the very first time you meet? And it was how many weeks before I got to see you naked? Damn."

"I doubt she was all that impressed," Denae commented.

####

The next evening, Denae went to Bill's apartment after work and found him sitting on the couch. He flicked the TV off as she hurried over and sat down next to him and kissed him. She noticed a white shirt box on the coffee table in front of them.

"What's in the box? You buy a shirt or something?"

"Actually, that's for you," he replied with a smirk.

"For me? What is it?" she asked excitedly as she forward and reached for it.

He quickly pushed it aside and out of her reach. "Ah ah ah ah. Not so fast. It's a surprise."

She leaned back. "Well, why don't you go ahead and surprise me then?"

Bill laughed and told her he bought her something and offered no hint beyond that is was something for her to wear. She again indicated her excitement and wanted to know what it was. Bill asked her if she wanted it before dinner or after, to which she replied she wanted it right then.

"OK. But it's a surprise, so I need to grab something. Wait here and don't peek."

She sat forward on the couch and promised she would wait for him. He soon returned with a necktie in hand. Seeing it, Denae looked puzzled. "That's the most hideous tie I've ever seen. I hope what you bought me isn't supposed to go with that."

"Nope. It's so we can put your gift on before you see it. Why don't you stand up?"

She complied. "So, you're blindfolding me? Is that it?"

"Yeah. That's the idea," he said as he twirled his index finger around in the air, indicating he wanted her to turn around.

She complied again and he gently tied the tie around her eyes, taking care to make sure it was snug, but not too tight. He then waved his hand in front of her face, testing her ability to see. She did not flinch, so either he had succeeded or she was good at faking her sight deprivation.

He picked up the box and stood for a second. She could tell by the sound that he was holding the box, but could also tell he was not opening it or otherwise moving.

"You're stalling," she groused. "What's going on?"

He studied her briefly. She was wearing the clothes she had worn at the boutique for work; in this case a colorful, form-fitting top, black skirt and black high heels.

"Well, this is something for you to wear, but not over clothes. I think you should take off your blouse."

"Hhmm. I see," she replied in a mischievous tone. "Since this is all your doing and I can't see, why don't you do it?" she asked as she planted her hands on her hips.

Setting the box back down, he turned Denae around to face him. She smiled as he began unbuttoning the buttons on the front of her blouse. Next, he took each of her wrists and unbuttoned the cuffs. Before he slid the blouse off her shoulders, he untucked it from the skirt. Then, he gently pulled her arms behind her to slip the top off and placed it on the couch.

"There. Now does this mean you will put whatever it is on me now?" she asked, dropping her hands at her sides.

"Actually, you probably need to lose the skirt too," he said slowly.

"Hhmm. That's your job too."

He located the zipper in the waist of the skirt and slid it down, allowing the skirt to drop to the floor around her ankles. When he bent down and placed his hand on her left ankle she picked up her foot and he pulled the skirt out from beneath her shoe. They repeated the process for her right foot and he put her skirt on the couch with her blouse.

Facing straight ahead, she asked, "Is it time now? Or should we remove my shoes?"

"You've kept 'em on all this time. You might as well keep 'em on."

She shifted her weight onto one leg and bending the other, accentuating her hips. She grinned but did not say anything.

"OK," he said as he opened the box.

She could hear paper crinkle and wondered what gift he had for her. He paused again.

"Ya know? This garment could be worn over a bra and panties, but it would probably look best without them."

Smiling, she said, "Oh really? Well then. Perhaps you should remove them also."

He stood in front of her as he removed her bra, taking the liberty of caressing the sides of her breasts as he did so. Then Bill moved to Denae's side. He placed one hand flat against her stomach and the other flat against her back with his fingers pointed down and slowly slid his hands downward. As he reached the waistband of her panties, he slid one finger inside the waistband at her back and two fingers inside at the front and continued his downward movement.

As his two fingers passed over her tuft of pubic hair, she took a deep breath. Bill's fingertips grazed over her vagina and through the crevice of her buttocks as he pulled her panties down. She stepped out of them once they reached the floor. As he tossed them onto the couch with the rest of the clothes, Bill took a second to admire Denae as she stood there with her hands on her hips, wearing only her high heels and the blindfold.

"Alright. You've gotten me pretty wet now. At this point you better either give me that present or just skip it and just go down on me or fuck me," she said in heavy whisper.

Bill reached into the box and removed a red, silky robe. He gently took her left hand off her hip and guided into the sleeve and pulled it up toward her shoulder. The sensation of the fabric sliding up her arm must have been pleasing because she let out a quiet moan of satisfaction. He moved behind her and put her right arm in the other sleeve and raised it up to her shoulder. Then he moved in front of her and tied the robe closed with the belt.

"I can't wait to see this. It feels wonderful," Denae whispered.

He informed Denae he would need to guide her to his bathroom and the only mirror in his apartment for the unveiling. He carefully led her there, positioned her in front of the mirror, and stood behind her. Bill gently untied the tie and unwound it from Denae's head. When she opened her eyes, she smiled broadly. Bill had given her a red robe that came midway down her thighs and fit her nicely. It was similar to the one she owned and wore at her own apartment, though the other one was pink. He stood behind her as she evaluated her new garment.

"You like it?"

"Yes. I do. It looks great and feels even better," she replied as she felt the fabric with her fingers.

"Good. I'm glad. After the way you met my mom, I realized you need something here that you can wear after a shower or at bedtime." Stroking her shoulders through the fabric, he added, "And you know this can be worn two ways."

"Really?"

"Yes. You can wear it just like this when you are just relaxing around the apartment." He then reached around her and pulled on the two sides of the robe and slid it open without untying the belt, exposing her breasts, stomach and vagina. "Or if you want to let me know you want to fool around, you can wear it like this."

They both looked in the mirror at the reflection of Denae draped in but not covered by the red, silky fabric. Bill kissed her cheek and pulled the robe closed again.

She turned around, facing him and pulled the robe open once again, but leaving the belt tied around her.

"So, when I wear it like this..."

"Ah. Does that mean I might get lucky?"

She threw her arms around him. "You sure are about to get lucky. But I'll leave the robe on...and the shoes too."

--End Part A

12