Relaxing at the Beach

Story Info
Accosted while relaxing.
2.5k words
4.31
26k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers

It was a very nice day and I was bored so I decided that I'd go to the beach. Seeing it was the middle of the week and not school holidays I figured that I'd go to one of the less popular beaches as I'd probably find it deserted. Even if not deserted I could almost certainly find a private spot that would let me work on my tan. The extent to which I'd work on it would depend on who else was on the beach.

I arrived at the beach and was somewhat disappointed to find that there were a couple of families with young children there. Still, it was a big beach and I was sure I could find a spot where I could work on my tan unmolested by little children.

A reasonable distance from the families I found a nice dune that was covered in grass. I settled down on the far side of the dune where I could take full advantage of the sun. As a bonus the dune tended to block out the shrieking of the children so I could pretend I was all alone. This didn't mean that I was taking my top of, though. Catch me lying there when little children came wandering up and started gawking. I don't think so.

I spread out my towel and, stripping down to my bikini, I lay down, relaxing with a book and some music playing on my smart phone. I had a battery charger in my bag so if the phone died I could recharge it easily enough. I had snacks and a drink and I was content to just lie there for a while.

After half an hour I was feeling really relaxed and I was idly wondering if I dared take off my top or not. I mean, there were other people on the beach but I'd surely hear them before they reached me. I dithered for a bit but decided not yet. Give it a bit more time to see if other people came wandering around.

I was shortly to prove to be half right and half wrong. A couple of young men came around the side of my dune proving that there were other people on the beach. They also came so silently that I didn't hear a thing until they said hullo, startling me something shocking.

Looking up and thanking god I was still properly covered I politely nodded and said hullo back to them. Even if you don't want company it's always advisable to be polite.

The two men, who looked to be about twenty, introduced themselves as Jerry and Nick. I allowed that my name was Nichole, at the same time turning the back of my hand towards them so they could see my wedding ring.

Now while I didn't mind chatting with and mildly flirting with a couple of handsome young men I'd just as soon pick my time and place. A nice bar with my husband close at hand would be a good time. Alone on an isolated beach was maybe not the best time and place.

"So what are you doing here?" asked Jerry, which I thought to be rather an inane question.

"Just relaxing at the beach, enjoying some solitude while I get a bit of a tan," I said. Hint, hint.

"Yeah? Us, too," said Jerry, settling down onto the grass next to me.

Silent Nick maintained his silence and simply settled down on the other side of me. I sighed. It appeared that I was going to have to chase a couple of pests away.

"Listen, boys," I said. "You're wasting your time trying to flirt with me. No offense but I'm not interested and I am married." I waved my wedding ring around again.

"No offense taken, I assure you. Isn't that right, Nick?"

"Yeah. No offense."

"And we know you're married. We saw the ring the first time you flashed it at us. I give you full marks for that. No leading us on, just out with the truth right from the start. Honesty is a very desirable quantity."

I waited a few minutes but neither of the boys seemed keen to get moving.

"Um, are you to considering moving on so I can have my solitude?" I asked, trying to sound polite rather than snarky.

"Well, I'm considering something, even if it's not about moving on. I bet Nick is probably considering the same thing."

"I doubt it," said Nick, "mainly because you're horribly unobservant."

"What do you mean? What have I missed?" asked Jerry, sounding slightly surprised.

"A front opening clasp on a bikini," Nick told him, at the same time reaching over and flicking the front clasp of my bikini top open.

My top was just a little small and I've been meaning to get a new bikini. As soon as that clip was undone my boobs threw of the constraints and burst free, the two cups falling to either side. I gave a yelp and grabbed for the cups only to find Nick moving even faster and catching my wrists.

"Leave them go for a few moments," he told me. "You wanted a bit of a tan and this can only help."

I just glared at him, wrenching my wrists out of his grasp. I deliberately reached for my top to do it up and found I had another problem. Instead of trying to stop me Nick had simply shifted his hands to my breasts, cupping and rubbing them.

"Jerry, tell your friend to back off," I snapped, slapping at Nick's hands, achieving nothing.

I turned to glare at Jerry and caught on to what he was doing way too late. While I was arguing and trying to push Nick away Jerry was reaching for the bottom half of my bikini. Before I could even yell no he had a hold of it and was drawing it down. Right down. He pulled it right off and tossed it to one side, leaving me lying there naked.

"Leave me alone or I'll scream," I threatened, now slapping at both of them, at Jerry more than at Nick because Jerry's hands were now wandering over me in a very intimate manner.

"Doubt it," said Nick. "People would probably just think it's a bird crying out, if they heard you at all. If someone did hear and came looking would you want to be caught naked behind a dune with a couple of men? I suspect not."

He had a point, damn him. I just gave him a nasty look and tried to hit him harder.

"Just relax a little," said Jerry. "We're just playing a little. We're not going to hurt you."

Seeing he had two fingers inside me when he said that I felt I could take his comment with a pinch of salt. A very large pinch. All I could do was slap at them, trying to make them back off, and it wasn't working. I was regretting the expensive manicure I'd had the day before. But for that I could have scratched them something fierce and made them let loose, but no way was I risking breaking my nice new nails. They cost a bomb.

I was starting to suspect that the pair of them had done something similar before. They were coordinated, each seeming to know what the other would do. They switched quite easily, Jerry sucking on a breast while Nick changed to playing with my pussy, the pair of them trying to get me aroused.

I have to admit that I wasn't totally surprised when Jerry dropped his shorts, showing his intentions. I considered throwing a right hook to his testicle. I could do it without any problems and it would drop Jerry to the ground in a screaming heap. Time it with a swift kick at Nick and they'd both be down and out of it for several minutes.

Why didn't I do this, I hear you ask? It's obvious, surely? I mean, how can they rape me if I incapacitate them? I know. I'm such a slut at times. But what they're doing isn't my fault. I was just minding my own business when they came along.

The two of them switched position again. I had to admit that they were very efficient about the way they did these swaps, one of them always in a position to hold me down if I tried to break free. Nick now had hold of my wrists, holding them above my head, while Jerry was busy spreading my legs further apart.

I didn't take this quietly. I yelled at them, told them what I thought of them, demanded they release me, and so on and so forth. I didn't break into tears for two reasons. First, I was damned if I'd let them see me cry, and second, I was way too excited about what was happening to cry over it.

Jerry was now kneeling between my thighs, telling me to watch what he was doing. Apparently he thought I'd have more fun if I actually watched his cock go sliding into me.

"Why would I want to watch you molest me?" I'd asked, to receive "Because it'll be fun," in reply.

"Do you sell tickets so women can come and look at you?" I demanded and he laughed, shaking his head sadly at my obvious lack of humour.

He started sliding into me, my passage so wet that he had no trouble whatsoever, and I had to admit that it felt good. (Not that I'd admit it to him, but to myself, definitely.) He plunged in nice and deep, filling me quickly. He was long and thick and hard, all things that count as far as I was concerned. He started pumping into me while I protested and complained, letting him know just what I thought of this unwonted attack on my person.

I had to be careful with my protests and complaints. While I was quite happy to be loud and vociferous I had to be careful not to be too loud and too vociferous. If I kicked up too much of a stink then Nick might back off before he'd had his turn, and that would be a tragedy.

I started moving with Jerry, letting my protests die away the longer we were going. From the smug look on Jerry's face he put my accommodation of his desires down to his expert cocksmanship. He also had one hand playing with my breasts and his second hand was between us, giving a little extra fillip to our actions. If he'd had a third hand I had no doubt that it would have been behind him, patting himself on his back.

I had to admit that he was good at this. Not as good as he believed, but still quite talented. He had me gasping and heading for a climax in a reasonable amount of time and by the time he was ready to let fly I was ready to let go as well.

Glowing with success Jerry rolled off me and moved away while I just lay there. Nick finally released my wrists and moved down, ready for his turn. He very kindly wiped me down (using my towel, the swine) and then he was kneeling between my legs, ready to go.

This time my protests were a lot realer as far as I was concerned.

"What the hell is that thing?" I yelled in a half shriek. "You've got to be fucking kidding me."

The thing that I was talking about was what other men would call an erection. Where Nick was concerned it was more like a weapon of destruction. It was longer and thicker than Jerry's and I wasn't at all sure how I would handle it.

"Why didn't you go first?" I demanded. "After that thing I wouldn't even have noticed if Jerry fucked me afterwards."

"That's why," Nick said, and I could well believe it.

I wanted to tell him no way and put up a furious resistance. I was pretty sure that I could raise a big enough stink to make him back off or suffer serious injury. The trouble was, if I did that I'd always wonder what it would have been like, so I just heaped aspersions on his poor head, mentally bracing for what was to come.

For all that my passage was wet and slick Nick had to put in some effort sticking that thing into me. I could feel myself being stretched all out of shape as he persevered, driving in deeper with every passing moment. When he finally finished and our bellies slapped together I was quiet relieved and a little surprised. I definitely had more cock in me right them than I'd ever had before.

I had quite genuinely squealed as Nick drove into me and now I just lay there, breathing hard. I wasn't even abusing him or protesting, just lying and savouring the feel of such an unusual amount of cock. When he started slowly pumping self-preservation dictated that I move with him.

While he started slowly he didn't remain that way. Every other stroke seemed to be a little harder, a little faster, and it wasn't long before we were bucking against each other like a pair of wild things. If I could have stopped to think I wouldn't have believed that a man could make me act this way.

Nick gave his all, hands on my breasts, rubbing them firmly, our bellies making a regular slapping sound. When Nick started this little effort I'd already been stirred up by Jerry's efforts, so Nick was off to a flying start in getting me properly aroused.

He was going strong when I climaxed and I don't think he even slowed down. He just banged away while I tried to get my head back in the game. I was still moving with him, but not by choice. It was just an automatic reaction of my body to a plunging penis.

On and on, he went, and although I was mouthing off I suspect that whatever I was saying it wasn't a tirade of abuse, which was what I'd initially intended to inflict on him. I had no actual clue to what I said but I strongly suspected that it was unqualified approval. Jerry thought he was a great cocksman. Nick was the real thing.

I climaxed yet again, my third time for the party, finding Nick finally firing off as well.

And that was it. Nick rolled off me and the boys were off, heading on down the beach, leaving me behind, used and abused. I watched them go with some irritation. They'd completely wrecked my plans to stay on the beach. If I stayed and they came back they'd think I was waiting for them and that I couldn't have. Why, they might think I was easy.

I packed up my stuff and headed back to the car. I was feeling pretty good. True, I'd been raped, twice, but they were quite good at what they did and I was feeling no pain. Quite the opposite, in fact. Maybe I'd just move to another beach. There were others close by.

Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers