Relaxing with Lisa

Story Info
A man has sex with his wife.
1k words
4.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codes- MF, Romance, Oral.

Intro- This story is fictional and meant for mature open minds. It contains graphic adult behavior. Please do not read this story if you do not think you will enjoy it. If you do enjoy it, feedback is welcome.

This is connected to many of my previous works, but none are required reading unless you wish to spend more time in my fictional universe. If you need specific direction to connected stories, check my listed works on this website or drop me a line.

***

Inside Out Penthouse, 2024.

Rough work shift, Doug Ramsay thought, stumbling into his bedroom. Club wasn't busy, but that makes things worse because I get bored. The stocky forty-something brown-bearded manager shook his head. At least I made it through, he reminded himself. Now I can relax.

He looked for his favorite relaxation partner, his wife Lisa Coleman. She was seated on her side of the bed, typing on a laptop computer. As usual, the prim curvy redhead was dressed in comfortable practical clothing- a cyan blouse and stonewashed jeans at present. Her low flats- she refused to wear heels and was sexy enough not to need them- lay discarded next to the bed. Her blue eyes, framed by reading glasses, showed intense concentration.

Lisa resembles Kinzie Kensington of the Saints Row video game series in appearance and personality, Doug reflected. She's smart, highly intelligent, funny, assertive, and very in control of her sexuality while not overtly objectifying herself. She's our resort's senior psychotherapist, and a famous sex positive celebrity influencer. Let's not forget she's also a mixed martial artist who's given professional kickboxers pointers in the ring. She's a natural mover known for her fast hard jabs and varied combinations along with high stamina. Her body shows off her talents and if the wrong person messes with her...

But I don't have to worry about that, he reminded himself, smiling. My ethics keep me from being that kind of person, and she loves me for it. We first hooked up in college, took a twenty-two year break to concentrate on our careers, then got back together. In all our time apart, neither of us found anyone else in this world who satisfied our hearts. Now we enjoy an open loving marriage. I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world.

She looked up from her typing. "What's up? Rough day?"

He nodded. "It's over now."

Her knowing reply nod and the smell of her Laura Ashley perfume aroused him. Doug tried to think of a good line and stumbled. "You, uh, wanna fuck?"

Lisa wagged a finger at him and glared. "You have to wait until I want it."

Doug shrugged. He was okay with her attitude, and tired anyway. He unfastened and discarded his pants, then flopped onto the bed beside Lisa. Quick nap, he decided. Maybe when I wake up...

Warm fingers tapped his shoulder. Doug blinked and looked up. "Hey," Lisa said, leaning close to him. She'd put her glasses and computer aside. "I want it now."

Those last four words, coupled with her snarky pout, instantly enlivened him. He seized Lisa in his arms, kissed her hard on the mouth. She returned his passion with fervor, one hand cradling his head while the other squeezed his back muscles. Doug could feel the points of her hard nipples rubbing his chest through her shirt. He squeezed Lisa's breasts as they continued kissing, then trailed his fingers down her toned stomach to the opening between her legs. Her jeans came unfastened quickly, revealing the black panties beneath.

"You do wanna fuck?" he asked her again.

Lisa smirked. "Let's go." She punctuated her affirmation with another kiss.

They resumed making out rapidly, soon shedding their clothes. Lisa let him suck her turgid peach nipples while she stroked his manhood to full erection with her knowing fingers. Lisa then slapped his cheek playfully, pushed him away from her and down on the bed. Then she moved over him and descended like a diving raptor, took his length fully into her mouth and started to suck. Doug gasped at the pleasure brought by her talented lips while squeezing her shoulders and rubbing her soft dark red curls.

"Give me your pussy," he whispered.

Lisa shook her head in mock denial, then moved off him and rotated her body to an opposite position from his. Doug pulled her loins to his lips, tongued the thin red line of hair atop them, the hard clitoral bud just beneath that line, and the moist cleft that bud adorned. Lisa moaned in passion, then resumed licking him back.

Their fingers squeezed each other's thighs while they sucked each other's groins. Soon both were hyperventilating, close to orgasm but not quite there. Lisa gave Doug's cock one last hand pump, then flipped her body around expertly and mounted him. He barely had time to savor the taste of her cunt before it was withdrawn from his mouth.

Then he was gasping again as her vise squeezed his shaft. He had fucked Lisa so many times, but she never slacked off at squeezing him when he was inside her. Their hearts beat faster as their bodies rocked together. She kissed his mouth, excited by her juices' flavor. An ache rose inside him, a deep desperate need. He knew she felt similar emotions from the look in her eyes, the expression on her lips. Her hips moved up and down on him while her hands massaged his upper arms. Doug rubbed her shoulders and breasts in reply.

Soon, caught up in the moment, they were climaxing. He released his passion first, shooting ribbons of cum into her. Lisa threw her head back and released seconds later, letting out a loud moan and then crashing down against his chest. They exchanged smiles after calming, settled into a comfortable spoon.

"Thanks," she said, trailing her fingers along his chest. "I needed that."

"Anytime," he answered, holding her hand and returning her smile. "I needed it too."

Cradling her body against his, he fell asleep.

***

End.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dianne New boss takes too much of an interest in my wife.in Loving Wives
February Sucks - The Bus Jim and Lindas tale told another way.in Loving Wives
Visiting Richard Gronier She didn?t know he knew about her affair.in Loving Wives
Fateful Confession Lauren is flying off to cheat on Michael with Richard...in Loving Wives
The Accident Mature wife used as compensation.in Mature
More Stories