Release

Story Info
Anne is made my after-dinner fuck toy.
1.9k words
4.34
26.1k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChiDom
ChiDom
79 Followers

I was disinterested in my work yesterday. Like most days over this past year, I had wall to wall zoom meetings that blended into a never-ending blob of talking heads and cat jokes. It was sometime after meeting 357 that a friend sent some of her new erotic stories. They were hot. Very hot. By the time I was halfway through the first story I was extremely aroused, by the time I had finished the third I had a full erection, the kind of erection that I would only get rid of through an orgasm. Now, because I was working from home, I could have made an excuse and run off and just taken care of it right then, but I liked the feel of my hard cock trapped in my jeans, the warmth against my leg, the throbbing, the slight discomfort and constant reminder. I was almost at the point where it felt like I might cum in my pants when I realized that meeting 358 was about to start and I actually had to get some work done.

The rest of my work day was a blur. Zoom after zoom. Even my lunch was occupied with a phone call. By the time I reached the quiet moment in the day I had been waiting for, the moment I could release what had been building inside, I decided it would be a lot more fun to let it go even longer and take it out on my submissive wife.

Anne had returned to working in her office. She was in the management division of a large company and is a complete badass. She works with mostly men using their attraction to her to get whatever she wants, but is brutal if they step over her line with any type of over the top harassment. She's smart, sexy, tough as nails, and all mine. Having a wife/sub who will willingly get down on her knees for me is the sexiest thing this Dom could ever want.

She got home, gave me a passing kiss, then went right to our room to get out of her tight-fitting boss skirt and jacket combo and into her standard after-work attire: an old t-shirt and flannel pajama pants. Anne is a runner and cardio addict, but also has full D cup breasts and big ass to match. This gives her an amazing, curvy hourglass shape that is quite simply a work of art. Not one millimeter of those curves were hidden in her current outfit, with her braless tits swinging freely and her flannel pants hugging every bit of that ass. It took everything I could muster to not take her right then and there. But I wanted to wait a little longer. Let my arousal build and build.

It was her night to cook dinner, so she headed to the kitchen and began to work. As she moved around the kitchen, banging pots and pans together, I continued to stew. I switched from reading stories, to watching porn, to just thinking about what I was going to do with her. How I would use her body. Her holes. Fill her. I had to take breaks so I wouldn't cum in my pants, edging myself for what seemed like an eternity.

Dinner was finally ready. We sat down to eat and talk about her day, something about what some idiot guy did and how she cleaned up his mess. She mentioned that I seemed distracted and she couldn't have been more correct. I didn't give a shit about her day or her work. She was a talking fuck doll to me at that moment, and I could not wait to use her. God I was hard, so hard it hurt. Aching for release.

My plan was to get her after we went to bed, right after she went to sleep, as we both love the surprise wake up fuck. She started doing the dishes, I watched as she bent over the sink, her ass sticking out, her tits heavily swinging under her tee shirt, nipples erect through the fabric... I had to change my plan, I couldn't wait a second longer. Not. One. Second. I moved behind her, pinning her between the sink and my body. She started to make a playful comment about how sexy she must look in that moment, but was cut short when I put my hand firmly around her throat. She dropped a dish, the sound of it shattering echoed through the house as her wet soapy hands instinctively went for her neck as I gently squeezed. She stopped before they made contact with my hands and willed them back to her side, just as she was trained. I smiled, such a good girl. I pressed more firmly against her ass, making sure she could feel my very hard cock through the layers of flannel. That told her all she needed to know. She now knew why I had been so distracted. She now knew that I'd been planning to use her for hours. She now knew what she was in for.

We moved from the sink to the middle of the kitchen. I pushed her to her knees. My throbbing cock bounced out as I dropped my flannels. The cool air felt so good on my burning erection. She was visibly taken aback by how hard I was already, precum oozing out as it had done for the past few hours. I sometimes make a sort of game of her having to work to get me hard by pretending I'm not really that into it. I usually have the control to do that. But not now. My control was gone. Every bit of it. I rested my cock on her face to ensure she realized just how aroused I actually was.

"Oh my god Daddy," was all she could stammer.

I unceremoniously guided my cock into her mouth and stayed there for a while, pushing, relishing the soft wetness of her mouth. She tried to work me with her tongue, but I was too deep, her mouth was too filled to do anything but drool and gag. I took her hair out of its ponytail and grabbed a clump in each hand as I pressed harder into her mouth, in complete control of her. She knew what her role was here, how I wanted to use her, her mouth wide open allowing me full access as I started to fuck her face, her throat making a loud "gah" "gah" "gah" sound like she was some used up porn star. She knows that drives me crazy, but at this point I could not get any more aroused than I already was. I was out of my fucking mind.

After giving her a hard skull fucking I pulled out and lifted my cock. She knew what that meant and gently sucked my balls even as she gasped for air. Her mouth felt amazing while allowing me to bring myself back from the brink of orgasm yet again. She then moved behind me to stimulate my ass, devouring it as she gently stroked my cock with her still soapy hands. The feeling of this smart, dignified, strong woman worshipping my asshole and cock is indescribable. I turned and rammed my cock back down her throat for two or three more hard thrusts, then bent down so I was eye level in front of her, reached into her flannels and jerked her off to a huge orgasm, her body rocking and shaking uncontrollably as thick cream filled my hand and covered her flannels.

I roughly pulled her to her feet by her hair, commanding her to strip. Still shaky from her orgasm, she fumbled, not quite able to use her hands. Once she finally was able to step out of her flannels I impatiently ripped off her drool soaked shirt, freeing her tits. I played with them as I kissed her deeply before dragging her now naked wet body out of the kitchen by her hair. Our bedroom is on the second floor and there was no time for that. I went to our guest room instead and shoved her onto the bed, hard enough that l felt her back crack and heard her head slam into the mattress.

As she tried to raise her head up I pushed it down again, burying her face into the sheets, muffling her moans. I spanked her ass before stroking her off again, ramming my wet thumb into her ass as my cock finally entered my slut's soaked cunt. Being filled so quickly after her orgasm sent her flying into another one, her muffled moans turning into choked groans as I pushed her head down harder.

Sometimes I make love to my wife and sometimes I use her as a masturbation aid, a human fleshlight only for my pleasure and my cum. The latter is what I did with her last night bent over our guest bed. I pounded her as hard as I could, my thumb hooked in her asshole as all my weight pushed her head down into the bed so hard that it was difficult to make out of her screams of "oh god" and "Daddy". This time I didn't stop myself and it didn't take long for what was building in me ALL FUCKING DAY to be released. I came so hard I got light headed as I felt my cock jerk with each ejaculation into her cunt, eventually collapsing on top of her.

After I composed myself I moved more fully onto the bed, dragging her by the hair with me and moving her onto her back. I deeply kissed her as I played with her perfect tits. She knew that I wasn't finished, not if I was kissing her like that. My cock was hard again and I moved over her, entering her sloppy wet cunt in the missionary position.

"Daddy... You're still so hard."

"I was thinking about doing this to you all fucking day babygirl. Using you like a whore."

"Your whore Daddy"

My pace moved from a slow fuck to pounding her, losing myself in the feeling of her cunt again.

"My whore. My cum dump."

She moaned and squirmed at my humiliating talk, as she always does.

"My stupid, useless fuck cow," my voice a low growl now.

That pushed her over the edge as another orgasm washed over her. I fucked her in this position for a while more, torturing her sensitive cunt as I pounded her through another orgasm. I could feel it build up in me, the need to release and to fill her again. I slid her to the edge of the bed and returned to a standing position, holding her ankles as wide apart as they would go. My cock was hitting her g-spot now and she was losing her mind, her screams bouncing off the walls of the room as I fixated on her tits smacking her face as I pounded her cunt. She came again, hard, her mouth open in a silent scream. I didn't let up until she came on my hard cock again. I could feel her cunt convulse around my cock as she squirted like a wanton whore all over me and the bed.

I came again deep inside her cunt, an orgasm that shook me to my core.

We stayed in the guest room for a night of fucking and aftercare, both of us content in getting the release we craved.

A big thanks to 1moeannie for editing help.

ChiDom
ChiDom
79 Followers