Releasing Mistress’s Frustrations Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress toys with, teases and tortures her male submissive.
4.6k words
4.35
22.5k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
analyst43
analyst43
41 Followers

This submission completes my account of my session with Mistress. Though it's not imperative to have read the first chapter, it might help you understand the dynamic at play.

Please vote and comment on the stories you read, including this one, as it helps authors improve their submissions.

---------------------------------------------

Mistress steps back from the St Andrew's Cross I'm secured to, and I hear her moving across the studio and then rolling one of her toy chests towards me. She takes hold of my cock which is still bound by the cord. "Hm, I suppose I should untie this. Its head is looking very purple and swollen. If I don't release it soon it just might fall off," Mistress muses. I feel her untying the knot in the cord and disconnecting it from the nipple clamp chain, then she pulls the ends of the cord rapidly towards herself. This causes the cord to quickly unravel from around my cock, painfully whipping my cock in the process. It also causes the weights stretching my balls to start swinging again. The pain increases further as blood starts to flow back into the tissues, but I also feel a little more pre-cum dribble into the condom.

The weights are mercifully removed from my balls. The relief is palpable, but then Mistress starts playing with them, squeezing them, pulling them, twisting them, scratching them with her nails. I feel an ache in the pit of my stomach, and would double over, but I'm still bound to the cross with no chance of escape. I feel the sharp pins of a Wartenburg wheel rolling across the skin of my scrotum which is very sensitive as it's been pulled so tight. The pins move to the sensitive inside of my thigh, down to my knee then back up again, back to my balls, then down the other thigh. Then they track across my perineum towards my anus. Backwards and forwards the pins roll, each time on a slightly different route, but each time the sensation is exquisite. I can sense Mistress is watching my body twitch and shiver, gauging my reaction. I hope she has a smile on her face.

The cord around the top of my scrotum is untied and removed. Again, I feel some pre-cum oozing into the condom. The chain linking the nipple clamps is pulled. The clamp on my right nipple is twisted, then removed. Blood and pain flood my tender nipple. The left nipple then receives identical treatment. Mistress grips both nipples, pulls them forcefully away from my chest then twists them. Agony! My breath comes in gulps as I softly whimper. Her nails burrow into the tender flesh surrounding my nipples, then are drawn to the nipples themselves and dig in fiercely. The Wartenburg wheel starts to explore my upper body, randomly rolling along my arms, the sides of my body, my stomach, and my chest. They reach my nipple, circling it, then crossing its tip. I can feel each pinprick as it hits my skin. The sensation isn't particularly painful, but it's very incessant and impossible to ignore. Finally, the wheel is removed, and I hear it being placed onto the toy chest.

Mistress inserts her left leg between my thighs, pushing my genitals to the side. She takes hold of the wooden cross, her hands just below my armpits, then moves her right leg forward. The heels on her boots are obviously just high enough to allow her to trap my cock between her latex clad thighs. She leans against me, forcing me back against the cross. Then her arms move behind the cross, wrists clasping each other, pulling tightly, enfolding me in a tight embrace between the wooden cross and the latex of her body suit. My tender nipples ache from being squashed. I can hear and feel Mistress breathing beneath the suit. Long deep breaths, and I can't resist matching the rhythm of Mistress's breath. I then realize that she can even control my breathing. It feels so tranquil, but every nerve ending in my body is on tenterhooks. Mistress rubs and squeezes my cock with her thighs, otherwise she doesn't move. I can smell her hair. Time stops.

Eventually, after one or two minutes, Mistress releases her grip and steps back from the cross. "I hope you're feeling rested and refreshed now slave. It's time to really start testing your limits," says Mistress. She grabs my cock and milks it a few times, making sure to drag her index finger along the urethra, expelling all the pre-cum into the condom. Then she carefully removes the condom. I feel a buckle on the hood being undone and a flap covering my mouth is removed. My medical mask is lowered and Mistress orders me to, "Open wide slave." She pushes the condom between my lips. Two fingers enter my mouth, inverting the condom, making the pre-cum drip onto my tongue. "Don't swallow yet slut. Lick all your juice off the condom, then suck it dry," Mistress instructs. I comply, tasting the salty liquid on my tongue. The condom is removed, then Mistress pushes up my jaw, closing my mouth. She gently caresses my neck, then finally tells me to swallow. I gulp and swallow all the pre-cum. "Excellent, I can almost feel it trickling down your throat," Mistress purrs. Mistress moves away, and I hear her organizing some items on her toy chest, but I can't work out precisely what she's doing.

"Argh," I cry in surprise as an electrical pulse hits my tender nipple. Mistress laughs. I can now smell the unmistakable aroma of ozone from Mistress's violet wand. The prickling electricity is drawn around my nipples and down my stomach, which makes me shudder. It travels towards my groin before diverting to my thigh, then my perineum. It's withdrawn. I wait, not knowing if, when or where it will strike next. Time seems to drag, but it's probably only a few seconds before I spasm, as electricity hits the head of my cock. Mistress draws it around the crown until reaching the frenulum, the most sensitive area. Every muscle in my body contracts with the pain. I clench my teeth and growl, trying to absorb the pain. Suddenly it stops. I breathe and try to relax. A cord is wrapped around my cock and balls, then electricity hits everywhere in my groin at once. I realize that Mistress is using a cord she keeps especially for such situations. It contains metal filaments which allow the electricity to conduct throughout its length. A thousand pinpricks assault my genitals. The pain is less severe, but it's distributed widely and makes my muscles twitch uncontrollably. The electricity becomes the focus of all my attention as it moves between my legs, across my perineum to my ass. It circles my anus and my sphincter contracts, attempting to escape the relentless stabbing attack. Eventually, Mistress withdraws the wand, unwraps the cord and thankfully I'm afforded a few moments of respite.

The anticipation is almost as daunting as the pain. Being unable to see, I try to listen for any clue as to what Mistress is doing, but I can't hear anything. Then, without warning, the electricity abruptly stabs at my nipple. It feels more intense than before, though I'm unsure whether it's because my flesh has become more sensitive, or because Mistress has increased the power. Mistress moves the wand to my stomach and starts drawing patterns. "What am I doing slave?" Mistress asks. I'm confused, but after focusing for a few seconds, I realize that Mistress is writing on my stomach. "You're writing your name on my body Mistress," I answer. "Very good slave. It's nice to see you're paying attention to the honor I'm giving you. Did you know that if I increase the strength of the electricity just a little more, I could brand your skin with my name? It would be extremely painful, and I would need to completely restrain you first, but you would be rewarded with an enduring symbol of your devotion to me. Would you like that slave?" Mistress probes. I'm both fascinated and horrified by the idea. Deep down, I know that Mistress will respect my hard limit for permanent marks, but my devotion is real. "I would love it Mistress, but it's just not possible for me to have such marks. I'm sorry," is my stuttering reply.

Mistress moves the wand to my cock and draws it up and down the shaft. The wand moves away and Mistress pulls back the foreskin on my shriveled cock. "Are you sure you won't change your mind? Perhaps I'll just brand my initials into the head of this worthless cock," Mistress considers. As she finishes speaking, bolts of electricity start to hit the head of my cock. The pain is excruciating, and I start to sob. "Please Mistress. I'm sorry I can't Mistress. Mercy Mistress," I implore. The bolts stop and I hear Mistress moving away. I take a few deep breaths and try to recompose myself. "You did well slave. That was far more intense than the last time we played with my violet wand. However, there are still several higher strengths to explore and many more attachments to play with. The possibilities are almost infinite."

"Do you need some water?" Mistress asks. I nod my head and respond, "Yes please Mistress. Thank you." I feel a straw at my mouth and so I start to suck up cool, refreshing water. Mistress unclips the wrist cuffs from the St Andrew's Cross and my arms fall to my side. "You have a few minutes to recover while I prepare for the next activity," Mistress informs me.

Naked, I stand in front of Mistress's St Andrew's Cross. Leather wrist cuffs encircle my wrists, which are clasped behind my back. A spreader bar keeps my feet widely spread. Hooded, I can see nothing, and am reliant on my hearing to try to work out what Mistress is preparing. I have no clue, so I wait.

Suddenly, I feel Mistress is detaching the ankle cuffs from the spreader bar. I hadn't heard the click-clack of her boots and assume she's taken them off and is now barefoot (and Mistress has wonderful feet!). Taking my hand, she instructs, "Follow me." Tentatively, I step forward, following in the direction she's leading. After a few paces, Mistress stops and gently pushes me backwards. The backs of my legs press against her bondage table. She tells me, "Behind you is my swing. I want you to reach up with your hands and find the frame, then pull yourself up so you're lying on the swing. Can you do that?" "Yes Mistress," I reply.

As instructed, I reach up and easily find the metal framework and take a firm hold of it as far to the back as I can reach. Pulling myself into the air, my body automatically swings backwards above the swing. Mistress guides my body as I lower it onto the harness. I sink onto the cool leather. There's a pillow under my head and I shuffle to center myself, then Mistress tells me to slide forward so that my ass is fully exposed beyond the end of the swing. Moving to one side, Mistress takes my wrist and clips the cuff to the metal chain above my head, then pulls my leg backwards to fasten the ankle cuff to another chain. Mistress then moves to the other side and finishes restraining me. My knees naturally bend outwards, fully exposing my genitals and ass. Standing between my legs, Mistress leans over me and runs her hands over my body. She gently tweaks my nipples. "Hm. So exposed, so many sensitive spots to play with. I wonder what I should do first," Mistress teases. As she starts to move away, Mistress swats my buttocks with stinging slaps. "Don't go anywhere slut!" Mistress jokes.

Returning, Mistress pulls hard on my nipples and places clover clamps on them. I sense her tying a cord to the left clamp, then she reaches over the swing frame, passing the cord over the frame's high beams to the other side. The cord is pulled tight and tied to the other nipple clamp. The tension of the cord pulls my nipples upwards and tightens the grip of the clover clamps. Finally, she clips a weight to the cord between the high beams. The weight pulls the cord even tighter, adding further stress to my nipples. Mistress starts the swing moving as she steps away. The swinging causes the tension in the cord to fluctuate slightly, making the clamps tighten then release with each swing. It feels divine!

I hear Mistress arranging several things, then she takes hold of my balls and I feel the snap of a rubber ring tightening above them. My cock is then pushed through the ring, so the cock ring is lying snuggly beneath my balls. Mistress pulls my balls a few times to make sure the cock ring is in just the right place. Something is placed over my cock, pushed down into my groin, then I feel the inexorable absence of pressure that tells me that Mistress is using her vacuum pump. It's impossible to defy physics, so my cock grows within the vacuum and the cock ring tightens around the base of my shaft. Mistress pumps a little more air from the tube, waits a few seconds to gauge the effect, then repeats the process until she's content. Then she pulls the vacuum tube off my cock, but the cock ring ensures the blood won't escape her rigid creation.

Mistress pulls my balls down to stretch them from my body, then clips a parachute ball stretcher into place. After a few seconds of adjustment, it's pulled upwards and I realize there's a cord attached to the ball stretcher, which Mistress pulls tight and secures to the swing frame. I also realize the ball stretcher has small tacks on the inside which prod and probe at my balls.

Taking hold of my cock, Mistress draws something over the head and down the shaft. It tightens. Something similar is tightened just below the head of my cock. When I feel cables being pulled into these loops, I know that my cock is going to be subjected to more electricity. Will it be pleasurable, painful or a combination of both? After completing the setup, a condom is rolled over my cock and its electrical attachments. My cock flops down onto my stomach, awaiting its fate.

Adhesive pads are stuck to my buttocks, one each side and these too then have cables plugged into them. "Tell me when you can feel something slave," Mistress instructs. "I can feel tingling in my ass Mistress," I soon inform her.

"What about your cock?"

"Nothing yet Mistress," but after a few seconds, "I can feel it in my cock now Mistress," I respond.

"Something gentle to start, I think," Mistress muses as she places the control box on my stomach. The electrical pulses are quite pleasant. A second of tingles at the head and base of my cock and my buttocks, alternating with a second of rest, but repeated incessantly.

I lie there. Blindfolded. Nipples and balls stretched towards the ceiling. Pulsed electricity teasing me. I breathe deeply and take this moment of relative tranquility to exult in Mistress's skills. I am in dreamland.

Something heavy is placed on my stomach near my cock. A Hitachi Wand?

I hear the snap of a glove, and feel cold lube dripping down my perineum to my ass. Latex-clad fingers gather the lube and smear it around my asshole. More lube is added, then a single finger pushes insistently at my sphincter. With minimal resistance it enters, twists and is removed. It returns with more lube, entering without hesitation then pressing inwards past the second knuckle. Again, it twists, spreading the lube thoroughly. It withdraws, but immediately returns with a friend. Two fingers and more lube. Mistress spreads her fingers to continue widening the opening. They pump in and out, sliding easily across the unresisting flesh.

A third finger joins the party. Though Mistress has fisted me in previous sessions, she knows it's been many months since my ass experienced any anal play, and so is appropriately cautious. Pain can be fun, but damage is unacceptable.

While the 3 fingers continue stretching my ass, with her other hand, Mistress increases the strength of the electricity stimulating me. Then she takes the Hitachi Wand and, turning it on a low setting, runs it up and down my cock a few times. The Hitachi Wand always gets my attention and my cock hardens a little more. This in turn increases contact with the electrical loops on my cock and the stimulus intensifies. Her fingers start to pump in and out of my ass, which starts me swinging, pulling the cords attached to my nipples and balls. Wow! I groan. Mistress laughs. "So many sensations. So many things to play with."

Mistress starts stroking my prostate and moves the wand to my perineum. From inside and out, Mistress milks my prostate and I feel my juices starting to dribble into the condom. She turns the wand off and puts it back on my stomach and removes her fingers from my ass.

Again, she adjusts the electrical settings. This time, she changes it to a crescendo pulse. Starting very low but increasing over about 20 seconds. Then it stops for a few seconds, then repeats the cycle. Mistress slowly increases the intensity until I'm gasping, on the edge of real pain at the high point of the crescendo. Slowly, my body acclimatizes to this new assault. It feels as though my ass and cock are being squeezed tighter and tighter through the crescendo, then released. It's intense.

Mistress's fingers return to my ass with more lube. Three fingers immediately enter, then her pinkie finger. They twist and spread apart, stretching me further. Her hand moves to the "silent duck" position, and all her fingers are now in my ass, pressing forward to the widest part of her hand. I consciously try to relax my ass, but it's difficult with the electrical stimulation as the crescendo causes all my muscles to contract. Mistress turns her hand and starts to stroke my prostate again. She slides the Hitachi wand underneath my engorged cock and turns it on. The vibrations travel throughout my groin. I luxuriate in the sensations.

Her hand is withdrawn from my ass. I feel empty.

Soon Mistress returns with a dildo for my ass. It feels large, but not quite as large as Mistress's hand, so it slips in relatively easily. The dildo is wider at the head, like a cock. Mistress begins to fuck my ass with it, pushing it completely into my depths before pulling back to its widest point, stretching my hole, causing me to swing backwards and forwards in rhythm with her fucking me. When fully skewered, Mistress's shoulder pushes on the cord tied to the parachute ball stretcher, pulling it further from my body, pushing the pins slightly further into my balls.

Reaching for the control box, Mistress strengthens the electrical stimulus, then returns to fucking me. Now, when the electricity reaches its crescendo, my buttocks are in spasm, my cock is straining to escape, I'm arching my back and my breath is rapid panting through gritted teeth. My inability to see means I'm not distracted. All focus is on the multiple stimuli. My abused nipples, my pinpricked balls, my spasming buttocks, my cock, caught between the pulsing electricity and the vibrations from the wand. All these stimuli are multiplied by the swing, as I rock backwards, stretching my hole, then forwards, impaling myself as deeply as possible on Mistress's cock.

Mistress takes hold of the Hitachi wand, and starts stroking it up and down my cock. She holds it on the head of my cock for several seconds and I start to feel cum begin to boil in my balls. Then the electricity reaches its crescendo and the pain temporarily overcomes the pleasurable stimulus of the wand. When the electricity pauses, the powerful wand brings my orgasm close. I plead with Mistress, "Please Mistress, may I cum?" "Not yet," is the response and Mistress moves the wand from the head of my cock. She presses it into my balls, both vibrating them and pushing them into the pins. The electricity peaks again and my body wants to escape, but any struggle is futile. All this time, Mistress has continued pounding my ass hole with her cock. Unceasing combinations of pleasure and pain.

I'm subjected to this treatment a second time, and again I beg to be allowed to orgasm, but am denied. Every muscle in my body is responding to Mistress's ministrations. Then a third and a fourth time. Each time my orgasm gets closer, but Mistress rejects my protestations. Then a fifth time, and finally, thankfully, mercifully, Mistress gives me permission to orgasm. I know that my impending orgasm is racing against the approaching pain of the surging electricity. I try to focus my mind on the pleasurable stimuli, the wand, the ass fucking, even my nipples and balls. Anything to block out the electricity. Just as the pain almost becomes overpowering, my orgasm hits. My whole body spasms, from my curling toes to the hair follicles on my head. Someone is screaming. It's me. Time seems to stop as the muscles at the base of my cock force multiple spurts of cum into the waiting condom. Finally, it ends and my body crashes back into the leather harness.

analyst43
analyst43
41 Followers
12