Relentless Dan Fey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan kissed Rosina and she even called "More" when he began pulling away. Then she said he probably wanted sex.

"Yeah, that would be good."

"Well you're not getting it now."

"Why not, is my breath off?"

"No it's good. But first I expect to you to earn it by displaying some tenderness and attentiveness and in time I may yield."

"Oh."

"Don't worry; it you feel it's not worth the trouble then tell me what jobs to do and you can then prowl the village until catching the eye of a likely female or call the twins over to meet you in the barn."

"How did you know that's where the twins and I meet?"

"Nice try Dan Fey but I suspect that you do meet them somewhere to do something that would horrify their mother is she found out."

"Rosina enough of this twaddle. Why don't you prepare lunch for the three of us because mum thinks an hour for having sex is more than enough, um if you believe that's what she does when rushing off like she's just done. I'll do some weed spraying and will return in an hour. Then this afternoon I'll take you to Shipwreck Bay near the northern end of our property where we can swim and sunbath."

"Won't the water still be cold?"

"Yes."

"And I'm not to bother with a swimsuit?"

"Correct."

"Well you do know how to fire up a girl Dan Fey."

They kissed long and wetly and before she knew it Dan was gliding toward the door waving.

Penny arrived back within the hour and looked flushed as if having had sex.

"I went over for coffee with the Delany's but only Guy was there because Della and the twins had gone by ferry to the city."

"Um Rosina did you guys...?"

"No."

"Is that all you have to say."

"Yes."

"Good girl, discretion was called for."

Penny had just finished telling Rosina she's confirmed their hair appointments on Saturday when Dan arrived. He looked at his mother as if he knew how to read women, at least to guess when they'd engaged in robust sex.

"Rosina wants to see more of the farm and I'm taking her as far as Shipwreck Bay," he said.

"Well don't go swimming because is not yet mid-spring and the water doesn't begin to be swimmable until next month. You best take Charlie's old Land Rover as it will be rather uncomfortable for Rosina to ride a farm bike for that distance."

"No Penny I'll be fine on the bike."

"Shipwreck Bay is 19 miles away mostly up and down hilly paddocks."

"On the other hand the Land Rover might be preferable."

They laughed and while they got ready Penny packed a picnic basket.

Dan was still out refueling the Land Rover and checking the battery and tire pressures when Rosina entered the kitchen and peeked into the basket.

"Ooh this is a feast; come with us."

"No but thanks for asking. Are you unaware that the pristine beauty of that isolate bay is an absolute romantic setting?"

"No, wow."

"He's taking you there for a reason darling."

They giggled.

More Coming

12