Relinquishing Her Autonomy Ch. 01-02

Story Info
A petite submissive's desires intensify.
3.6k words
4.33
23.4k
18

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Establishing the Terms

Phillip is a divorced, handsome, professor of economics at a university in the Northeast. In his late 40s, with salt-and-pepper hair and matching goatee, he has a distinguished look befitting a man of his age and profession. At 6 feet, with broad shoulders and strong arms, he has a large physical presence, a touch of ruggedness, and a brilliant mind that take Camila's breath away.

A petite woman in her mid 40s, Camila thrives on Phillip's ability to manhandle and overpower her with ease. Add Phillip's intellect to the mix, and he's the perfect man for her.

She is a professor of philosophy at the same university, and a divorced mother of 10-year-old twins. With long dark blond hair, young-looking skin for her age, a fit, slender body resulting from daily exercise, and full, round large breasts, she is a very attractive woman, who gets her share of attention from men. But Phillip is the man who has captured her attention, lust, and passion for the past three years they have been dating.

They have dabbled in D/s play on occasion — he has some experience in the field, while her only prior experience was with a Dom lesbian woman who she dated as a young woman before getting married. Phillip is the only other person — and the only man — to bring her submissiveness side out. And he brings it out hard. Everything about him makes her want to submit to him, despite their mutual respect and robust, sometimes quite heated intellectual debates — or perhaps because of all that.

Now as her kids are heading to Europe for six months to spend a semester with their father, Camila is finding herself craving the submissive role more and more. In fact, she's become quite desperate and insatiable. She has turned to reading erotic BDSM stories of late, using toys of pain on herself in private, and hinting to him of her intensifying desires.

One evening in bed, after a bit of playful spanking, she manages to muster up the courage to directly speak to him about her intensifying desires.

Intrigued by her request, and respectful of her limits, Phillip asks for a more detailed explanation of what she is asking.

She takes a deep breath. "I want to give more control to you — or rather, I want you to take more control from me. I don't want simply to engage in brief, individual sessions in which you apply a bit of pain or control from time to time. I want to exist in a constant, controlled state of sexual submission to you — and for an extended period of time. I want not to feel that it is my body at all, but rather that it belongs to you."

She takes a deep breath after getting all of that out, and then manages to add, "I want to relinquish all of my sexual autonomy to you."

Her pussy suddenly throbs and her eyes close as she utters this last statement.

He remains silent, finding her irresistible and sexy as she makes this bold request.

She lies there, nervously awaiting his response, beginning to doubt whether she should have broached this subject at all.

After some moments, he answers simply and confidently, "I will take this from you. And I will be in contact tomorrow to describe how."

The next day in her office, a meeting invite pops up from Phillip, requesting a meeting in her office at the end of that work day. Quite distracted and aroused, wondering what kind of plan he might have concocted, she barely manages to get through her afternoon lectures, and then excitedly returns to her office to wait for him.

When he arrives, she greets him at the door, and he uncharacteristically pulls away a bit as she reaches up to try to give him the usual peck hello. He locks the door behind him, walks over to close the shades behind her, then sits in the guest chair of her office, all with an air of cool confidence and authority.

"Remove your clothing, and then sit, dear one."

Her eyes widen as she is taken aback. Then a surge of sexual energy runs through her slender body, and she does as he has instructed.

He admires her beautiful body and those sexy movements he has come to love, as she removes her clothes and then sits before him naked, crossing her legs with her sexy heels still on her feet.

"I'm going to speak, and you are not to interrupt me as I lay out how I intend to take your sexual autonomy. When I am finished, you will have the opportunity to accept or reject the entire plan. You may not pick and choose what you like. And if you reject the plan, that will have to be the end of the D/s portion of our relationship, I'm sorry to say. We can't go back to a lesser form of domination if you reject my domination once."

"Yes, Phillip, I understand," she says in a slightly submissive voice. "Please proceed, my dear."

"For the next six months, you will address me as Sir or Master. You may add your usual terms of endearment if you wish, but the sentence must also contain "Sir" or "Master." You may never call me Phillip.

"We will refer to your entire corpus as my "property." You will not refer to your body parts as "my pussy," for example, but rather "the pussy" or "my master's pussy."

"I will call you slave, pet, and an occasional, endearing slut.

"Each time we meet, you will not make eye contact, speak, or touch me until and unless I specifically give you permission to. This includes the phone - when I call you, you remain silent until I give you permission to speak.

"At times, I will control what — and whether — you eat and drink.

"I will own every orgasm and every sexual self-touch. You will not orgasm or sexually touch yourself until and unless I give you permission. Nor will you ask to do these things. You will merely wait for me to tell you when you may touch yourself or orgasm. And not only may you at that time, but you must, no matter where you are or what you are doing.

"You know I will not jeopardize your reputation at the university or in the community. But I assure you that you will not always be comfortable with the timing or setting of the instruction.

"I will instruct you not only on when, but also on how you may orgasm. And I will own and manage every fantasy and sexual thought you have.

"You may not wear clothes inside your home, ever. Every day, when you arrive home, you will remove your clothes in the garage before entering the house.

"In public, you will not wear panties or a bra for the next six months, except when I specifically instruct you to wear panties for the purpose of holding a small vibrator against your p.

"At times I will instruct you to wear pleasure balls or a vibrating egg or nipple clips under your clothes in public to remind you of your submission to me throughout the day.

"I will have access to your electronic calendar, and will block out periods of time when you must be home or at another location — with or without me there. You can carry on with some social activities that do not conflict with my calendar reservations, but you will avoid hosting anyone in your home during these six months, because your home will be transformed into a slave's home, and you will always be naked there.

"Because I enjoy the visual of your hot little body in restraints and blindfolds, we will use them from time to time. But we will not need them. You will hold a position or endure pain from me, because you want to please me. If you are my true slave, then you will not try to pull away or escape from me. You will not have a safe word. Safe words are for amateur submissives who do not truly, fully, and deeply submit to their Masters. A simple "stop" will actually mean stop, and that will be the end of our D/s experiment — forever.

"Beginning tonight, you will spend 20 minutes on your hands and knees on the floor in your home, in a ritual of submission to me. You may rest your chest on the floor if you wish, or remain up on all fours. But you will be on hands and knees, in submission. You will do this every morning, then once during the day (at work or at home), and again once in the evening, for a total of one hour per day. During those sessions, you are to perform kegel exercises with your Master's pussy to strengthen it for your Master's pleasure.

"When you are in my presence, if you are sitting, your legs must be spread at all times so that the pussy is on display for me. If you are standing in my presence, you must shift your stance to spread your legs a bit. This includes faculty meetings, if I pass by your classroom during a lecture, if we are in a restaurant, anywhere.

"Every night, you must fall asleep with your legs spread apart.

"Much more is in store, but this description offers you an idea of what to expect, should you accept the terms.

"I am finished now. Tell me, do you wish to be my slave under these terms for the next six months?"

Sexual energy surging through her body, her pussy wet, throbbing, and aching with lust for him, she slowly slips down off the chair to her hands and knees on the floor before him, rests her head down on her forearms, arches her back so that her naked round ass sticks up and out nicely on display for him, and says not a word.

She has surrendered her autonomy to him.

Chapter 2 - Initial Exam, Testing, and Training

Her shared calendar indicates that she is to be home at 5:00 p.m. today, with a note reading, "Initial Exam, Testing, Training."

That afternoon, he enters her front door with a large duffle bag, and finds her standing naked, with legs slightly spread, silent, and avoiding eye contact, as directed.

"Well done, my slave. You look gorgeous."

She does not answer, of course. Now go sit in the other room, while I bring in some additional items from the car. She listens from the other room to his busy movements, and after some time, he returns, attaches a collar to her neck, and a leash to the collar, and takes her upstairs to her bedroom, as she continues looking downward. He has yet to give her permission to speak, touch, or make eye contact.

He guides her by the leash to what appears to be a massage table of sorts that he has set up in the corner of her bedroom. He pats the top of the massage table, indicating that she should hop up. She climbs on, and he directs her to lie down on her back.

"Since you cannot physically look down in this position, you are to look up at the ceiling during the exam."

Her pussy throbs at the sounds of his sexy voice and feels the sexual energy surge through her body.

She hears what sound like foot rests being pulled out from beneath the table, as in a gynecologist's exam room. Her suspicion is confirmed, as he guides each of her feet into the stirrups.

He places each of her arms to the side and begins his thorough exam of her body, his property. He gently caresses the areolas of her breasts, then gently rolls her protruding, eager dark pink nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Suddenly, without warning, he begins twisting them quite aggressively. She flinches.

"You know the rule. We have no safe word. You try to escape from me, and our adventure ends."

This is quite the challenge for this little slave who does enjoy the pain he has occasionally inflicted, but has never been in a position of having to remain still and not pull away - and who has not been pushed very far by him (or the female Dom before him). She takes a deep breath, grits her teeth, affixes her gaze on one spot on the ceiling, then releases the tension with a breath. He can sense that this series of motions demonstrates that she is beginning to transition more deeply into a trance of submission and pain acceptance from him. He leans down and sucks vigorously on one breast while forcefully twisting the other, alternating over and over.

She endures this bravely for him. He is very, very pleased.

When he finally relents, she feels the pang that comes when a pain infliction ends. Her eyes water just a bit. She is overwhelmed with emotion. He kisses her forehead.

Next she hears the sound of metal clanking.

It occurs to her that he has brought a speculum and is going to examine her pussy, or rather her master's pussy, closely and quite personally. She frets for a moment, remembering that she has wondered from time to time if her pussy lips are too puffy, and whether her pussy becomes too engorged and wet and just BIG, compared to other women who have narrow "slits." And now he'll be fully observing that pussy - and passing judgement on it.

As if hearing her internal thoughts, he says, "Remember, this is MY property. My slave's mind should not and must not be concerned or feel embarrassed concerning what is mine. Stop thinking."

She takes in his words, and finds this new level of submission to be utterly liberating.

He slides the speculum in and slowly cranks it open. She grunts quietly, obediently taking it. She feels him down there, knowing he is looking straight into her open vagina, and feels his breath on her inner thighs. The speculum comes out. Then she hears another, similar sounding metal tool and he inserts this one now. It's different than the other. She's heard of a Collins speculum, which opens horizontally and more widely than the vertical, more common speculum. He cranks it open. Then more. Then more. But even professional Collins speculums do not open this widely - it must be a related sex toy. Ugh. Then more. Then more. She grunts and grits her teeth as she tries with all her might to endure the pain as he opens the pussy wider.

"Relax," he says.

She does as she did earlier, and takes a deep breath, relaxing her body, indicating that she's ready to endure. He cranks it farther open. And she's taking it.

His fingers first, then his hand make it into her vagina. His hand is fully inside her vagina. He's fully fisting her wet, throbbing, open, inviting vagina. And the sexual surges are racing through her. Her pussy is drenched and slick with juices and lust for him.

"You are quite the lovely little slut with a gaping wide pussy right now."

He withdraws his hand, his fingers, then the horizontal speculum, and says very approvingly, "You are an excellent slave. You have passed your initial examination very well. Next time I'll test that pussy of mine and perhaps bring my slave to orgasm while the speculum spreads that voluptuous vagina apart so I may study what happens when those throbbing walls are pried open and unable to fully contract during spasms. But that's for another day."

She's overwhelmed at hearing these words.

He takes her by the leash and leads her to the bathroom, directing her to kneel down on a large square pad on the floor. Confused but compliant, she does as he wishes.

"What you are going to do now is not for the purpose of humiliating you for the sake of humiliating you. It is for the purpose of testing the extent to which you are my property and to train you to more fully submit. You must possess no sense of individual self, separate from me, and hence should not feel "humiliated" doing anything that I've instructed. Now sit back or forward as you'd like, hold on to the toilet or sink if you'd like, and empty my property's bladder onto the pee pad, like the good little pet that you are. And I order the mind of my slave not to feel humiliation or hesitation during the process."

She is stunned. Of course, she has casually sat on the toilet to pee in front of him before while he brushed his teeth or showered etc. - they are in a long-term relationship, after all. But this is entirely and wholly different. He is standing there in a position of authority, ordering her to use the bathroom on a pee pad designed for animals, while he watches and evaluates her. Her eyes open wide, still looking downward at the floor, she knows this is an important test and training exercise. She closes her eyes, takes a deep breath, and lets it flow onto the pad — and suppresses any sense shame in the mind he owns, as ordered.

"Excellent. Now clean yourself up and meet me in the bedroom."

A gradual, proud smile forms on her face as she cleans up. She looks at herself, his slave, in the mirror. She is quite impressed and pleased with herself for passing his tests so far. He is taking her autonomy quite wonderfully.

When she enters the bedroom, still looking down and silent, he directs her to move to the bed.

"My slave, as we've established, your orgasms belong to me. For the next six months, when you orgasm, you will keep your eyes open and look into my eyes, if I have given you permission to make eye contact. If I have not granted you that permission, then you will look at my cock, or the area of my cock if I am clothed. In either case, my slave's eyes will remain open and on me during all pleasure and every orgasm. To close your eyes would be to lose yourself inside yourself, yet you now have no sexual self. My slave's sexuality belongs entirely to me and the orgasms are wholly for my pleasure. You will pleasure yourself or orgasm only in my presence."

He pulls out a magic wand vibrator, applies it to his slave's clit, and turns it on low speed.

"I know my slave is quite aroused right now, so we will start on the lowest mode. I can't permit an orgasm just yet. "

She is elated to get this impression that she will be allowed to come! She has not done so in these days since they first agreed to the terms in her office. She is desperate for relief, and she has been obediently and silently awaiting permission all this time, doing her daily rituals as instructed, strengthening the muscles in the pussy as directed, and taking care not to even casually graze the breasts or pussy.

He separates his slave's pussy lips to reveal the engorged, desperate clit, and he applies the vibrator. Her eyes automatically close a bit upon contact.

"Open your eyes!"

She complies.

"Hold the vibrator and do not close your eyes as you receive pleasure." He pulls up a chair next to the bed and sits comfortably, adding, "You may look at me. But remain silent and do not move."

She slowly and with great timidity raises her eyes, eventually meeting his. They share immense intimacy at this moment, as they look deeply into each other.

"Increase the speed one level," he says.

She moans quietly upon doing so.

"Stay quiet, slave."

"Turn it up one more level."

She wonders how much longer she can endure this. She is going to explode!

Then the permission is finally given! "You may come. But do not move."

She keeps those eyes open, looking into his eyes, she does not move, she does not twitch, she does not moan, and she comes for him holding the vibrator firmly on the clit that he owns. She has performed exactly as he directed her to. He has controlled his property and his slave's mind entirely. The orgasm was fully his.

"Now remove the vibrator and put it aside, but make no other movements."

Moments pass as she tries to recover from this silent, controlled orgasm, not having moved during the pleasure or the recovery period, her legs still open for him. Then at long last, he releases her, saying, "You may relax."

She closes the eyes, lets the body slide down on the bed, and the arms come together across the abdomen. She keeps the legs open, as the wetness continues oozing out of the pussy.

"That's all for today, my beautiful slave. You have done very well today. My slave is fully mine. You may speak as you fall asleep. But only one sentence, and you may not look at me again or touch me tonight."

For the first time since he walked in the door earlier today, she speaks, her voice quiet and respectful. "Master," she says with a respectful pause, "May your slave feel love for you at this time?"

"Not tonight, dear slave. Tomorrow, you may experience those thoughts upon waking. The mind of my slave is not allowed to entertain those thoughts tonight."

She nods submissively, closes her eyes, and drifts peacefully to sleep.

12