Reluctance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers

"There. Can you feel how wide it's opened you? We'll have no trouble getting two hands in when we're ready to start. As soon as we get the signal, we'll deflate it, pull it out and put our hands back."

The blimp inside him hurt more than the women's hands, because it went in much deeper. When the cameraman gave the signal to get ready, it was deflated and slowly pulled out. He felt better for a few moments, but then the two hands were pushed back in, and the sucking cylinder was turned on again.

"We're back live, people, and we're so sorry," Brianna said to the camera. "We're glad to see you again. If you haven't heard, our servers went down because there were just too many of you. I think we made history tonight. But the techs promised me they ramped up the connection so it could take millions of you. You can tell more of your friends.

"You were probably frustrated by losing the connection, but don't worry. Because you stuck with us, we're going to give you sixty-five full minutes with Igor.

"You ladies really despise him, don't you? Remember, he's not an ax murderer. So no, we're not going to snuff him, but we are going to go through as many of your suggestions as we can in the time we have left -- at least the legal ones.

"Oh! Igor is starting his special shake again, and we know what that means. Let's take a close-up of his huge red thing inside the glass sucker. There it goes. Not as much as the first time, but definitely more than most of you guys can produce. Only kidding. Isn't it amazing that he could come with two hands in his ass?"

Brianna and Alicia turned the suction off, and Alicia carefully her hand out. But Brianna made her hand into a fist and slowly pulled back until it exploded out of him with a loud pop and opened a gaping hole. His scream could easily be heard through the latex covering his mouth.

The women released his legs and lowered them to the bed. He tried to resist as they loosened the straps holding him to the bed, but he could do little since his arms were still strapped tightly to his sides. They flipped him onto his stomach and pushed pillows under him until he was draped over them. His ass, shiny from the Crisco that had been squeezed out of him, was now on top of a mountain of pillows. He tried to close his legs, but the girls attached them back to the ceiling cables and pulled them wide apart again.

"Remember a while ago, when I talked about how you punched your girlfriend, Igor," said Alicia. "It's time for payback. I've got your ass in front of me, and I'm going to punch it right now."

She made her hand into a fist and slowly pushed it between his ass cheeks until it finally burst into him. His agonized scream came out as a soft grunt.

She pulled her fist out slowly until it popped free, bringing another scream. Then she pushed it back in more quickly. She continued punching him faster and faster until he thought he would pass out from the pain. She stopped.

"Those punches hurt, don't they, Igor. Are you thinking about how you hurt your girlfriend? You're saying something under your hood, but I can't make it out. Okay I think that's enough of that."

Alicia pointed to the glass cylinder again.

"Look at that! Even while I was punching your asshole, the sucker got you hard again."

Alice pulled his cock back between his legs before he came again. Not as much semen came out as before.

"Even when there isn't any more come, the sucker will still get him off," she explained. "Since his balls have nothing to ejaculate, it makes for an interesting reaction. You'll soon see what I mean.

"Meanwhile, some of you have suggested some things for me to do with his balls. First, I'm going to take those huge things in my hand and turn them this way, like I was twisting his cock earlier. Now watch as I keep turning and his sack gets wound up tighter and tighter. Do you see how he's twitching all over?

"Don't do this at home, because one turn too many, and the ball sack can rip, and then the balls fall out, and then there's one less male in the population. But we're professionals, so we know when to stop, like now. Now watch closely as I release the balls and they spin like crazy. Wheee!

"You crazy balls, how about a little slap. Wow! I liked that reaction. Let's do it again."

Alicia kept slapping his balls harder as his body jerked violently. His balls turned bright red. She stopped and grabbed his sack behind the balls and pulled his balls toward her.

"Look how far I can pull Igor's balls from his body. Now look at my other hand. I'm putting it behind his stretched-out sack. The sack is so thin, you can see my hand right through it."

She let his balls loose and they snapped back. She continued pulling and releasing.

"Watch how Igor tries to move toward me when I begin pulling, and when he can't any more, he tries to hold his body up high to lessen the stretching. He's afraid I'm going to rip his balls free. What are you suggesting, ladies? We can't do that, because that would be the end of the show.

"Here's a little treat for the foot fetishists. Let me take my boots off first. Now I'm ready. You regulars know I'm pretty good in karate. I practice all the time. Watch closely because I'm going to do some spin jump moves. Focus on the target because I'm going to kick so fast you won't see it, but you'll see what happens when I connect. We're recording this in high resolution and slo-mo, so when you watch the video later, you'll see everything. You new sign-ups today may not know this but your membership entitles you to watch the video as many times as you want."

Alicia spun around quickly, her foot flew out and Dalton's balls spun crazily. He screamed under his hood. She continued demonstrating her prowess from different angles, sometimes jumping into the air.

"Thank you so much, everyone, for letting me know how much you liked that. Let's let Igor recover a little. This is so much fun -- except for Igor, of course. It's Brianna's turn again."

"Hi, everybody," Brianna said. "We're running low on time, but we're going to try to get some of the most popular requests in before the show is over. You spanking perverts have been panting ever since we turned him over.

"Yes, he's got a nice juicy round butt. Alicia, hold up your cane. I've got one to match."

The two women stood to each side of Dalton and began bringing their canes down on his butt. They started slowly and grandually increased their tempo and their force. He lost control of his body as it reacted to the pain, and his arms, legs and midsection jerked in every direction as he wailed until he had no breath left. First deep red lines were etched on his white butt. Then purple welts started rising like a mountain range. Some flecks of blood began flying up where the canes opened cuts.

"Igor's won't be able to sit down for a few weeks after this," Brianna said after they stopped.

"Oh look!" Alicia exclaimed. "The caning hasn't kept him from responding to the sucker. He's starting to shake that special way, and I think he's about to come. I'm pulling it back under his shredded ass cheeks so we can see. Yes, there he goes. I don't think I saw more than a couple of drops come out. It wasn't much fun for him this time."

"Some concerned fans are reminding us that Igor is probably thirsty," Brianna said, "but I see a problem. We need to confer."

The two girls got up and walked away. Dalton could hear them whispering, but he couldn't hear what they were saying. He was crying uncontrollably under his hood, and his mind was empty of everything except what his body was feeling. They returned a minute later holding a long, thin cocktail glass.

"Look, everybody," Alicia said. "Brianna is such a smart girl. Did you know she's studying physics? It's true! That's how she thought of this. You know we like to give our guests a special refreshing creamy drink at the end of the show, but Igor's mouth is covered to hide his identity. So how is he going to enjoy his drink?

"Brianna figured it out. Do you see these two straws? Wendy and Helen, our two beautiful Chinese makeup girls, love to suck on balls every day. No, guys, they won't come on the show. What they suck are those tapioca balls in their drinks. Brianna borrowed boba straws from them.

"Now watch us, because this one isn't dangerous, and you could try it at home. We've never done anything like it before, so we don't know exactly what will happen, and that's exciting. All of you are witnessing a world premiere. Just watch Brianna in the close-up, and I'll explain what she's doing.

"The champagne flute is filled with Igor's come from the sucker's collection jar. There's a lot more of it, too, enough to refill the glass three or four times.

"Okay, before the grand finale, Brianna and I need to know. Click on a number at the bottom of your screen in the pink come box and then click on the submit button. Be honest. Have you come once during the show? Or twice? Or more? Tell us how many times.

"Oh, the numbers are coming in, and they're incredible. No zeroes yet, and one of you -- I'm sure it's a certain girl in Muncie who writes to us every week -- has already come 18 times. Well, get ready for at least one more, guys and gals. Are your fingers and hands all set? Here we go!

"Watch Brianna dip her boba straw all the way to the bottom of the glass full of Igor's special white Russian cocktail. See how she's put her finger on the end of the straw. That keeps the come inside. Watch what happens as she lifts up the straw. See, there was a little drop on the end that fell back into the glass, but the rest of the come is trapped in the straw.

"Now, she's taking the straw over to Igor. There it is high above him. I think he studied physics, too, because he already knows what she's going to do. That's why he's shaking his head and twisting it around on his neck like he's a puppet. He's trying to be a moving target.

"Wow! He's really going crazy trying to avoid that straw. He's like a human bobble head doll, isn't he?

"He's starting to slow down. That took a lot of energy, Igor. Thank you! Now just relax. I'm going to move over here behind your head and sit on this high stool. I'm going to gently move you this way until your head is resting in my lap.

"Now I'm going to part my thighs and let your head drop a little, like that, and now I'm going to move my thighs together like this to cradle your head and hold it firm. You're still trying to move it, but now you can't. Now let me put a little dab of Crisco by your right nostril. I'm looking into your eyes, and I see incredible fear, Igor. Can you folks at home see it, too? Okay, Brianna, we're ready."

Brianna spun her straw around in the Crisco at Igor's right nostril."

"The straw is now nice and greasy to it will slide in smoothly," Alicia explained.

Brianna slowly inserted the straw into Dalton's right nostril. She stopped and froze for a few seconds, and then she lifted her finger off the tip of the straw, letting the come flow into his nose.

"Wow! Did you hear that?" Alicia exclaimed. "It's the sound of the Igor feeling his come burning his nostril, pouring into his mouth and making him gag as he gulps it as fast as he can so it doesn't choke him.

"Don't worry folks, it's not going to kill him. If we wanted to do that, we would pour the cocktail into both nostrils at the same time and push the latex hood tight into his mouth so he couldn't breathe at all. Then he would drown in his own come.

"I just said that for you sadists out there, but as you can see, we're leaving one nostril open so he can breathe, and he'll be fine. But it doesn't look like he's enjoying his come, and it may get worse."

"Because there's still a lot of come in Igor's right nostril, and I'm going to push the left one shut with my finger. Now he has to breathe through the right nostril and inhale all the rest of his come. Does it smell good, Igor?"

The women and checked Dalton after his choking noises stopped.

"His right nostril seems to be clear," Alicia said as she dipped her straw into the glass, put it into his left nostril and released the come. Igor began choking and swallowing again.

"Okay, your turn again Brianna. Let's see how much we can feed him before the show is over. We'll say goodbye now, boys and girls. We hope you enjoyed the Alicia and Brianna Show and you'll be back with us next week

"I think Igor is going to be a good boy after this and treat his girlfriend with respect, but if he doesn't, maybe she'll bring him back for some more fun. I see everyone out there would love that, so you better shape up, Igor, because next time Brianna and I won't be so easy on you. Ha ha ha! Goodbye everyone. You can watch us feeding Igor until the program ends.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Be sure to stay on for the Susie and Cindy Show, you know, the wax girls. All of you, all over the world, can watch the first ten minutes for free. You're going to love what they do to their gentleman guest with their hot waxes and needles and the weights and clamps they attach in amazing places.

"You'll want to join their show, too, so you can see the end, when they start shooting electricity to the clamps and into their guest's ass. You won't believe what his body does. So stay tuned for Susie and Cindy. Bye now. We love you."

When the camera lights finally went off and Alicia and Brianna stopped feeding come into his nose, Dalton felt like a quivering lump of gelatin, no longer human. He wanted to pass out, but the nausea caused by the smell in his nose and the taste in his mouth was keeping him awake, to say nothing of the pain inside his ass, in his testicles and all over his butt.

His ass was a mix of purple from the huge welts and red from the blood dripping from torn flesh. Even though no one was touching him anymore, he couldn't keep from squirming and moaning.

He saw Alicia and Brianna looking at him.

"The cameras are off, Igor," Alicia said. "You can stop shaking. I'm sure you must be as exhausted and exhilarated as we are."

"It was a privilege working with you," Brianna said. "You are in a class by yourself. And if you ever want to come back and do any more things on your list, we'd love to work with you again. I know you're going to be getting a big bonus for today, and you've earned every cent. Thanks so much."

"Yes, thank you," said Alicia. "We're going to our dressing rooms to freshen up for a minute, but we'll be right back to film the closing bit for the video. And then Brianna and I are going out to celebrate. We'd love it if you'd join us, but Terry says you want to remain anonymous. We'll be toasting you, that's for sure."

As the girls walked away, he saw two other women rushing up to him. When they bent over him, he saw it was Terry and Nora.

Nora was another friend of Polly's. She was six feet three and muscular. Nora lifted him up in her strong arms and carried his limp body over to a couch, where she sat him up and sat down next to him with her arm around him to prop him up while Terry kneeled in front of him, put her face close to his and began talking.

"Dalton, we'll explain everything in a little while, but now you have to concentrate. Nora is your girlfriend, Irina, and she'll sit next to you for the video and keep you propped up like you are. She'll do most of the talking, but you've got to say a few lines."

"I've got them written on a big cue card in case you forget, and I'll be standing by the cameraman, so keep your eyes on me. If you look at Alicia or Brianna or Nora, remember to always look back at me so you can read the card at the right time. Look, here is the card. If you can read it, nod.

"You need to respond, Dalton, because we don't have much time. If you don't respond, Nora is going to tell them that you don't want to say anything yet because you've decided to do the next show with Susie and Cindy, the wax girls.

"If you think you went through hell just now, you don't understand how much easier that is than having heavy weights pulling your balls to the floor and a dildo up your ass shooting electricity into you. Do you want that?"

Dalton shook his head.

"I thought not. Good. Now read your lines. Do you understand what you need to say?"

Dalton nodded.

"Good. Okay. This is only going to take a few minutes. When people download the video from the site, it will have this scene with you, Nora, Alicia and Brianna. The idea is to show that you enjoyed being abused by Alicia and Brianna. The authorities are always trying to shut down our site, so this is insurance for us.

"All you need to do is nod that you understand and agree with what Nora and the hosts are saying, and at the right time, you'll say these two sentences. Got it? Oh, and take these balloons in your hand. You'll present one to each of the girls when Nora tells you to. Give me the third balloon, Nora, and hold him still, Nora, while I peel back his hood over his mouth for a second.

"That's it, Dalton, breathe deeply. I've got this balloon untied, and I'm pinching the end tight. Now I'm going to stick the end in your mouth like this and let go. There, that was perfect. I think all the gas went in. No one will recognize your voice now. We're ready for the girls. Pull the hood over his face again. I'll go and get them."

Dalton's brain was moving slowly. He tried to focus. All he knew was he had to do what Terry said, because he didn't want to meet Susie and Cindy. The thought that maybe Terry was lying and bluffing never entered his crazed mind. He was so broken, he would have done anything she asked him if it prevented more abuse. He focused on Terry and her big piece of cardboard with the words written on it. He had to say those words right or -- he didn't want to think of the alternative.

Alicia and Brianna squeezed onto the couch next to him and Nora. They looked at the camera, waiting for a signal. Brianna spoke first.

"It's really unusual to meet our guest's girlfriend, but welcome to the show, Irina."

"Thank you," Nora said in her deep voice.

"Tell us about you and Igor," Alicia said.

"We love each other very much," Nora said. "We've been together for three years. I've never met anyone like Igor before, and when he wanted me to start doing things to him, at first I was disgusted.

"But then I realized that each man has different sex fantasies, and there was nothing wrong with Igor enjoying pain and humiliation, as long as it wasn't hurting anyone else. What he likes best is to make up stories, like he did for your show, and then act them out."

"So Igor has enjoyed you doing the things we did to him for quite a while?"

"Yes, all except the straws," said Nora. "That was a stroke of genius. Igor told me he wants to do that with me next time."

"Let's hear a little from Igor," Alicia said. "Igor, I know you're tired, and I can understand why you want to remain anonymous, because you are a corporate executive in Moscow. But tell us, did you really enjoy our session?"

Dalton was looking at Terry. She nodded hard up and down. Why was she doing that? Then he got it. He turned to Alicia and nodded.

"He doesn't know much English," said Nora, "but he understands you."

"You don't have much of an accent, Irina," said Brianna. "Can he say anything for us? He looked like he was in terrible pain when we were abusing him. We want to make sure he's all right and he was really just acting."

"Of course," said Irina, "but first he has a gift for you. Isn't that right, Igor, honey."

Dalton was watching Terry again and saw her pantomime stretching her hand out. He turned to Alicia and Brianna and handed them each a brightly colored balloon.

"Why thank you, Igor," said Brianna. "That's so nice of you."

Dalton turned back to Terry and saw her pointing to his script. He turned back to Brianna and Alicia and started reciting it.

edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers