Reluctant Wife at the Swingers Club

Story Info
My wife lets loose while visiting a swingers' club.
2.5k words
4.29
71.5k
102
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FlyerrGuy
FlyerrGuy
179 Followers

My wife is everything to me. But she doesn't understand me. She can't comprehend why I want to see her with another man. I try to tell her that her complete satisfaction is the sexiest thing for me. She simply insists that the idea is of no interest to her.

So we continued on with the ho hum of our lives. Our sex life was decent, missionary twice a week with a different position thrown in on occasion. However, I know that we used to be more passionate, adventurous, exploratory, and I wanted to see that reignited in her.

During our love making sessions, I would whisper my fantasies to her while pounding away. Yet, I noticed that she became most aroused when, on rare occasion, she would talk about her fantasy of being watched. She wanted a sense of newness and danger.

It ignited in her movement and physicality and wetness that had been dormant for years. I wanted to encourage that feeling to continue, to grow.

On our anniversary, I had planned a romantic day for us: shopping, a spa day, dinner, drinks. We were dressed in our "dress to impress" clothes as we sat at our hotel bar. She was in a short, black dress, and I was in a shirt and tie. Unbeknownst to her, we had come to a crossroad. So I presented the offer to her; we could go home and make our vanilla love, or we could live a little widly and go to a swingers' club to watch and maybe even be watched.

"Are you serious?" she asked.

I had reserved a dinner at a bar about a mile from a club that I had researched, and I explained why I wanted to go. Maybe the drinks were affecting her, or the feel of the sexy outfit, or the day of pampering... but I could see her seriously thinking about it. I could see her subconsciously rubbing her thighs together and smiling to herself.

I could hardly contain my joy when she said, "Sure, we can stop by. But if it's weird, we can leave, right?"

I assured her that we could.

She stared out the window in silence as we drove, my hand upon her knee, and her hand upon mine. She nervously played with her hair with the other hand.

When we arrived, she remained in the car as I exited, moved to her side, and opened the door. I didn't want to push her as she seemed hesitant to move. Eventually, though, as in a dream, she took my outstretched hand and exited the vehicle.

We presented ourselves to the doorman, who allowed us in and gave us a pair of black masks, ones that covered only the areas around our eyes, providing just enough anonymity to make her feel comfortable but enough of a view for everyone to tell if there is an attraction.

I had done plenty of research on this place and the party that we were about to enter. The place was well-reviewed. It seemed to have an attractive clientele. It was essentially a mansion that was rented out for various events, twice a month to this swingers' group. It had a grand ballroom past the entryway and then a variety of other rooms, some private and others semi-private throughout.

Tonight was masquerade night. I thought that this would make my wife more likely to relax and be able to enjoy herself.

The grand ballroom was enormous, filled with maybe 75 couples, yet not crowded. At the opposite side from the entrance was a dj booth and a makeshift bar station.

At first glance, everyone looked in decent shape. I was scanning the room blankly when my wife tugged at my sleeve. When I looked at her, she wasn't facing me. She was staring at something.

I followed her eyes to a set of couches in the corner. On one in particular was a woman between two men. From where we were standing, we could see her right breast exposed, with one man's hand rolling her nipple between his fingers, while the other man was kissing her neck.

We were pulled out of our trance by a couple who approached us.

"Hello, you guys must be new. I'm Dave, and this is Kerri. We host these events," they said. "Can we interest you two in a drink and an explanation of our club?"

We followed them to the bar while they talked. They told us about the rooms and their locations, along with what happened in each room. They told us about some basic rules.

And while we drank, they told us about a rule that affected us: "At 10pm, newbies are introduced and play a game in front of the group. It's an initiation of sorts. You never have to do anything that you're not comfortable with, but if you are too shy to participate at all, you may want to leave before then."

I looked at my wife to gauge her reaction to this news. She had none. She just sipped her drink, nodding her head like she was being informed of the weather.

Dave then extended his hand to her and asked, "May I show you some of the rooms before introductions at 10?" With a glaze over her eyes, she smiled shyly and took his hand. Off they went.

I was left with Kerri in the grand ballroom. She introduced me to other couples, and we watched some of the people on the couches. They were completely oblivious to our prying eyes, or so I thought, as they enjoyed each other's bodies.

Soon, my wife and Dave returned. As they did, she returned to my side just as the dj announced that all new couples were to present themselves for a game in the center of the ballroom.

In the center of the room sat six chairs in a row. The dj asked each new male attendee to have a seat with their wives standing in front of them. We did as instructed.

Once seated, we were told the rules of the game. The wives would sit on their husbands' laps, facing them. The dj would then play a song, during which the wife would get up and walk in a circle around the men. When the music stopped, she would sit on the lap nearest to her. It was swingers' musical chairs.

Once on the lap, the dj would give a set of instructions to the couples. If they completed the task, they stayed; if not, they were out. It seemed like a way for the existing couples to test how far the newbies would be willing to go.

I was sure that my wife and I would be out quickly. I asked, "Are you comfortable with this?"

She didn't answer; she just kissed me deeply and passionately. She bit my lip a little, which she hadn't done in years. The other couples were also kissing.

The dj allowed this to go on for a bit, but after a few seconds, he played a tune. My wife left my lap. My semi erect cock already missed the warmth of her pussy.

The women pranced around the men. All of the women seemed attractive, yet I couldn't take my eyes off of my wife.

The music stopped. The women sat. A blonde with very large breasts and nipples poking through her braless top sat on my lap. But I couldn't care less. I was watching my wife as she sat two men down from me. I really couldn't see the man whom she faced, but I could see the lusty expression on her face.

The dj instructed, "Kiss, but hands to yourselves, everyone."

I saw my wife. She didn't move. The man leaned forward and made first contact. I couldn't tell if she kissed back or not, as the blonde began tonguing me.

The music began again. The women walked.

When the music stopped, my wife ended up back on my lap. I could feel the wetness emanating from her loins.

The dj instructed, "Kiss and fondle above the clothes only, please."

As my wife made contact with my lips, I could tell that they had kissed another. She tasted different, and my cock sprung to full hardness. We kissed and freely groped one another. But another couple was out. Apparently, one partner was too aggressive for the other. Their chair was removed.

The interesting part was that the disqualified man's wife was still in play as was the woman's husband. Five total couples remained.

The music began, and the women moved.

The music stopped, and my wife sat just to my right, on another man's lap. A woman sat on mine.

The dj instructed, "While kissing, remove each other's top. If that means lowering a dress, do it. Unbottoning, do it."

I eyed my wife. She was looking straight into the eyes of her stranger. I saw her partner kiss her and began to reach around her back to search for her zipper. Her hands reached forward to unbutton his shirt.

My partner did nothing but whisper, "I'm sorry, but I can't." She got up, and we were out. Two others were also out.

I had expected my wife to follow me off of the floor, but she was busily engaged in disrobing and being disrobed.

Only two couples remained. Four people, all topless and kissing.

The music began again. My wife rose up, her perky tits in full display to the room, as her dress and bra lay in a pile on the floor. She marched around the chairs until the music stopped.

She ended up on the lap of the same gentleman as before.

The dj instructed, "Bottoms totally off now, but that's as far as you can go right now, folks."

My wife aggressively reached for this man's belt, undid it, and threw it to the ground. Then, while they kissed deeply, she was trying to free his cock. He reciprocated by yanking her panties down so that the room could see her bare ass.

While the music still played, the dj chimed in, "You all can stand to get those clothes off."

My wife and her partner did. The other couple bowed out, refusing to go any farther.

My wife stood, and the man pulled her panties totally off using his foot, as they never stopped tonguing one another. His pants were stuck on his erection. But my wife was too busy with her hands down his pants to pull them off for him.

The music stopped. The dj instructed, "You'll have to drop those drawers to continue."

The man stopped groping my wife's nudity and pulled his pants off. As he stood up straight, he was sporting a long, thick, erect, and veiny phallus.

The dj instructed, "Just one couple left. Sir, take a seat."

The man did as told.

"If you intend to continue, sit back down on his lap, miss," said the dj.

My wife stood in silence, for a heavy minute. I could see the juices running down her thighs. I wanted her to make eye contact with me so that I could show her that I was fine with it.

But she never looked my way.

She did, however, look around the room. She was clearly taking in the fact that all of these people were watching, waiting to see what she would do. She had come so very far, showing her naked body to a group of strangers.

Then, she looked at the stranger, but more specifically, at his throbbing member.

It was then that she stepped forward and straddled him. She hovered about an inch above his cock, which he held in place with his right hand. Pre-cum was leaking out of it in anticipation.

She hesitated, looking over his shoulder into the crowd of strangers. He raised his hand to her shoulder and gently encouraged her downward.

She allowed it. She closed her eyes as his tip made first contact with her outer folds. He pushed his pelvis upwards, moving slightly off the chair.

She shot her eyes open and gasped.

I knew that she never had anything this thick penetrating her, but her partner was patient.

He started kissing her neck. She was moaning, with her eyes locking on several strangers around the room. She was focusing on those who were also touching each other while she was being touched.

She began moving up and down, forcing more of that cock into herself. I wish that I could have told her how sexy she looked in that moment of inhibition and lust.

The man had about half of his huge cock in her, when he asked loudly, "How does my cock feel in your tight, little pussy?"

"So fucking deep," she yelled out.

"Can we show all of these people how much of my cock you can handle?" he asked.

"God, fill me up. Let them all watch," she cooed as she watched an orgy developing across the room.

Coated with her cream and spurred on by her words, the man grabbed her hips and started thrusting harder up into her as he simultaneously pulled her down.

"So big... prying me open... feels so good... I keep cumming..." was on repeat while she was grinding herself ever downward.

With about an inch or two left, she started furiously gyrating back and forth, up and down, in rapid, small spasms.

"I'm as deep as I can go, but I'm close to cumming," the man cried.

My formerly inhibited wife didn't respond with words. She bit her lip, pushed down hard, and put her lover's mouth on her left nipple. As he bit down, his testicles visibly contracted. He was dumping his sperm deep inside my wife's canal.

My wife held herself and her lover in that position for what felt like several minutes. She was exhaling in tiny, short bursts as she was still grinding down.

After a long pause in that position, it was time to uncouple. Never taking her eyes off the others fucking across the room, she raised off of his softening rod. Semen was dripping out of her gaping gash and running down her inner thighs.

She stood in silence. In awe, I walked up behind her with her clothes in my hand. Without looking at me, she took them.

She didn't bother dressing. She proudly walked past all of our new acquaintances in all of her naked glory. Not until we reached the car did she put on her panties.

We drove in silence with her topless and her panties soaked with a combination of her own and her partner's fluids. She surely gave a show to quite a few fellow drivers.

When we got home, she didn't want to shower. She didn't even want to go inside the house. She wanted to fuck on the back deck.

I obliged and wondered what I had awoken in her.

FlyerrGuy
FlyerrGuy
179 Followers