Reluctant Wife or Not

Story Info
Husband lets wife get fucked.
2.3k words
3.66
50.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy is a great fuck. Our first date we watched movies and drank a few adult beverages. As the night came to an end, she requested I stay in her spare bedroom to avoid a possible DUI. We said goodnight, and as I lay in the bed, I could hear the hum of her vibrator and within a few minutes the soft muffled cries of her orgasm.

About 2 am I was awoken by her lips sliding up and down the shaft of my cock, she looked me in the eyes and quietly said she couldn't wait for the second date. After just 2 minutes of her sucking my cock, she lifted her head and said please, cum all over me, 4 sucks later I was first spraying the inside of her mouth, then her chin, lips, hair, and eyes with more cum then my balls have ever produced. I knew she was the wife I was looking for.

Tracy is 5'4" and 135 lbs., brown hair, blue eyes and 32c. She is my wet dream. We dated 6 months and tied the knot. like i said, she is a great fuck and will fuck me at the drop of a zipper...

I'm 6'1", 210 lbs., blonde hair, blue eyes. and a full 6" cock. We started putting a penny in a jar for every time we fucked and after a year, we collected 204 pennies.

The next year we took a penny out when we had sex. according to an old wives tail, we shouldn't ever empty the penny jar.. We were 2 pennies short the second year.

One night we were sitting in the Livingroom playing cards and drinking and the subject of penis size came up. Tracy said the biggest penis she has ever had was 7", I asked her if she was sorry she wasn't more promiscuous before we got married, she assured me she was not She said our sex life fulfilled all her desires; I decided to leave it alone.

The next weekend we went to a friend's party, and it bombed. The majority of Herndon's friends are accountants and tax season was booming, they just didn't make the party. Herndon's bride was talking to mine and the subject was penis size.

Rebecca was telling Tracy about her days in college and how promiscuous she was. Rebecca told Tracy she was fortunate she went after a liberal arts degree, It might have been expensive and didn't do shit to get her employment, but she could suck and fuck all she wanted and still pass the classes without studying.

Rebecca went on and on about her sexcapades and her search for large cocks. with all the sucking and fucking she was doing the biggest cock she'd ever had was just short of 8 inches, and he wasn't a student but the bouncer at the local porno shop. His cock is also the one that took her anal virginity, without her consent.

Tracy was so excited by Rebecca's tails that she had my cock out and down her throat before I had the car backed out of the driveway. I came in her mouth before we got to the second stop sign. I asked Tracy what got her so excited, and she replied that huge 8"cock Rebecca was talking about.

At that point I knew my mission was to get my wife a large cock, I asked her if she would care to do some bar hopping and find a large cock. she said don't be ridicules, between the two of us we know everyone in town, and they're all gossips.

Now i knew it was going to take planning on my part for my bride to enjoy a cock bigger then she's ever had before.

The following day I called my buddy to confirm our departure time for our road trip to Daytona for the yearly supercross race. Unfortunately for Bill, he had to cancel. the way he said it gave me a great Idea, he said "the giant dickheads that run our company just don't understand the wild times in Daytona when supercross and bike week cross paths". (first weekend in March every year all my life). I told him I was sorry he couldn't go.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, 500 miles from home, a city wide party an bikers, I knew I could find what I was looking for. I told Tracy that Bill had to cancel and would she like to join me. She said if I couldn't find anyone to go, she would see I didn't have to go alone. I told her none of my friends who like the sport can make it, and id really like it if she would go. She said sure..

I've been going to Daytona for the races for as long as I can remember. As the hotel is only used for sleeping and a shower, we stayed at a place that was off the beaten path, but very inexpensive. Just the place for the serious bikers to party and stay...

We arrived at the hotel at check in. some of the rooms weren't ready and the hotel was offering free drinks for those affected. For the 500 mile drive Tracy wore a sweet pair of white shorts, white panties and a white tee shirt with no bra.. Those 32c's looked amazing.

The bikers in the bar were all staring at Tracy. We got our drinks and for the first time all day I needed to piss like a race horse. Tracy said she would get us a refill while i was gone. i decided to take my time getting back to the bar.

I was gone almost 20 minutes. When I returned Tracy was at the bar talking to 2 bikers. There was a beer on the bar for me with 2 shots next to it and Tracy had her beer in her hand and 4 empty shot glasses in front of her. The bigger of the 2 told me this is a seedy bar, you shouldn't leave a hot looking bitch like this by herself and walked away.

Tracy said they were asking her if she liked to party, and the bartender was giving her shots of Wild Turkey like it was water. She said they were perfect gentlemen but they also never took eyes off her tits. I know she liked the attention, you could see the wet spot forming in the crotch of her white shorts..

The hotel manager approached us and apologized but said it was going to be at least another hour before the room is ready for us, but if id like, I could take our things to the room. seems they were also short handed on bell men..

I asked Tracy if she wanted to walk up to the room with me or stay in the bar and she said she would rather sit here and drink. The bartender was listening and poured her 2 more shots.

As i was walking up the stairs to the room (ok, some of you know where we were staying) the big biker came out of his room. He asked me where my wife was. I told him our room wasn't ready and she was in the bar waiting for me to take our things to the room. He said do yourself a favor, take a while getting back like you did when you went to piss. (he was watching us?)

I dropped our things off at the room and there was a young biker babe waiting in the room. She says the manager put her in the room to delay me from getting back to the bar. She stood up, took off her boots, pants, vest and tee-shirt and was completely nude. she walked over to me, dropped to her knees and unzippered my cock. This young biker must have sucked a lot of cock, not only did she get me to the brink quickly, she knew when to stop sucking and were to put pressure on my cock to keep me from Cumming. After about 40 minutes she let me cum all over her face, then said I could leave.

Now I'm starting to think I shouldn't have left Tracy for so long. I hurried back to the bar and there's 2 bikers waiting for me just inside the door. They grab me and let me know their club is initiating my bride. i look for my bride, and there she is..

While I was gone, my wife told one of the bikers she was drunk. He asked her if she was drunk enough to fuck him and his friends. She said she would, but she was here with her husband. At that point he told her I'd be a while as a prospect whore was detaining me. She attempted to leave and find me but the biker had another idea.

The biker got a table chair and all the rope off an O'Doodles banner. He pushed the chair (seat up front, back of chair to brides' belly) and proceeded to tie her legs to the back legs of chair, bent her over chair back and tied her hands to the front legs with her palms resting on the seat. when the biker noticed he didn't remove her shorts, he cut the crotch out with his knife. He pulled off her panties off without cutting them, walked around to the front of her, balled them up and shoved them in her mouth, he then proceeded to cut holes in her shirt to set her tits free.

Now that they had Tracy was ready to fuck, the other 7 club members there moved toward her. the first to pull out his cock was the smaller of the first two. He had a nice sized cock but no 8". As he got behind my bride he told the room, this whore's ready to fuck, her pussy is soaked. He pumped into her for maybe 5 minutes, announced he was going to cum and filled he cunt to the brim. The next of the 7 left took out his cock, fucked her for a few minutes and filled her up too.. The next 3 did the same, fucked her and came in her pussy.

I was thinking at this pace, I'll get my bride back in no time. Now who shows up, the biker whore from upstairs. she walks over to my bride and askes her, are you the whore that's full of cum that I'm supposed to clean? Tracy just looked at her.

the young whore gets behind her, gets on her knees and proceeds to suck all the cum out of my wife's pussy. She then walks back around to my bride and kisses her. this is the first sign that i see my wife is coherent to what's going on.

She uses her tongue to clean the young whore's mouth of all the cum. You can see Tracy is starting to sober up and all she says is is anyone else going to fuck me? There were 2 bikers left that hadn't fucked her and myself. they flipped a coin to see who would go first. the one that lost waited a few seconds til the other had his cock balls deep in my wife's cunt before he said, not a one of you fucked this whores mouth, that's where I'm going..

Now, if you ever wanted to see a sexy site, my bride draped over a chair and tied to it and the biggest two cocks I've ever seen pumping her mouth and pussy was wild. when the guy pumping his cock in her mouth would give her a chance to breath you could hear her moaning and saying I've never had cocks so big. The biker in her cunt fucked her for almost 15 minutes before he blew his load deep into her cunt. i got so excited watching those big cocks fuck my wife that i didn't realize id pulled my cock out and was jerking off wildly.

The biker fucking my wife's mouth saw me Jerking off. He told me to get behind the dumb cunt and fuck her. Her pussy was still full of cum and the biker barked to the biker whore to clean that cunt like you were told. i never got the chance to fuck my wife, the biker fucking her face moved behind her and dipped into her cunt. while he was pumping his thick long hard cock into her dripping cunt he told me to fuck her face.

This was the first time she saw me since i left to take our things to the room. she looked me square in the eyes and said thank you; at that moment the biker called out saying, this whore's cunt is wore out, You can see this whores asshole is virgin, but its not going to be. He shoved his cock head into her asshole and she screamed in pain. he pulled out of her ass and again went balls deep into her cunt. he told me to shove my cock in her mouth to keep her from screaming and as my cock went in balls to chin, Cumming on my 4th stroke, the biker once again shoved his cock up her ass.

He pumped into her asshole fast and hard, 10 minutes later he was filling her ass full of cum. when he finished, he instructed the biker whore to clean her, when the biker whore was finished cleaning her, she again gave my bride the opportunity to clean her mouth with her tongue.

Finally, all the bikers left and i untied my wife. Just as she sat down 3 couples walked into the bar. she looked me straight in the eyes and said, ill be coming to the supercross races with you every year, then proceeded to walk past the other couples with no crotch in her shorts, her tits showing and went straight to the room..