Faunus Fantasies Ch. 03

Story Info
Repressed couple hires Faunus to fix their sex life.
23.3k words
4.77
13.8k
11
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my third Faunus Fantasies, LLC story. Although there is no need to read the other stories first, some parts of this story might be more fun if you have.

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! I really appreciate it.

*******

Open House

My housewarming party had just entered its second hour. Things were going well. I was celebrating getting a decent place to live, finally, and my one year anniversary with Faunus Fantasies, which was the end of my evaluation period. Popping open a beer, I saw Melanie Stafford rush through the front door, followed by Claire Stephens.

They were a study in contrasts. Claire was calm and composed as usual while Mel's cute, heart-shaped face reflected sheer terror. Claire had on a stylish black dress that stopped just below the knee with a touch of lace on the sleeves and around her neck. It complemented her jet-black hair. Mel wore a bright yellow top with tight jeans that showed off her great legs. Mel made a beeline to the bar, practically running, her dark, curly locks flowing behind her. Claire, cool and composed, seemed to glide through the crowd, impeccable as usual in her reverse bob haircut, stopping here and there to say hi and chat.

I poured two glasses of champagne and handed one to Mel.

"Hey you," I said. "You look like you just saw a ghost. What's up?"

She grabbed the glass without a word and downed it in two long swallows.

"Hi Mike," she said, giving me a quick hug. "Refill please? Claire drove me here and I'm a nervous wreck."

So that was it.

"You rode with Claire?" I asked, shaking my head as I refreshed her drink. "Big mistake."

"Tell me about it," she said. "She's crazy!"

Claire took her glass and gave me a hug, pressing her luscious breasts against me through her dress. My cock twitched.

"I'm an enthusiastic driver," she said.

"Enthusiastic? You're a menace! I thought I was going to die!"

"Mike," Claire said, "have I ever caused an automobile accident?"

I shook my head.

"Not that I'm aware of."

She shrugged.

"See? You were perfectly safe. Do you think I'd risk hurting you? I just really, really enjoy driving. It's not my fault everyone else is so slow."

Mel gasped for words. After taking another drink, she said, "You turn into a psycho when you get behind the wheel. I've never seen anything like it."

As Claire opened her mouth to reply, Chad Marten stepped up, shaved black head shining. His black turtleneck and black jeans looked good on him. We shook hands and hugged, patting each other's backs.

"Hey Mike," he said. "Good to see you, Claire."

Claire smiled and gave Chad a hug.

"Hi Chad. I'm happy you're here."

"Wouldn't miss it," he said, "especially when I found out you were going to make it. How you doing, Mike?"

"I'm good," I said. "Glad you could swing by, sir."

Extending his hand to Mel, he introduced himself. On hearing her name, he said, "That's right. I remember seeing your picture at Faunus. Weren't you a client?"

"Good memory," Mel said, a little color rising in her face. "Yeah, I had a session with Claire and Mike a while back and we all just really hit it off. We've stayed in touch ever since."

"Good to hear," Chad said with a grin. "Glad to meet you."

He pulled me aside while Mel and Claire continued discussing the latter's driving skills -- or lack thereof. He pointed a thumb back at the two women.

"Anything going on with you and them?" he asked.

I grinned.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Know, hell," he said with a laugh. "Dude, I want in!"

"Like I can tell either of them what to do. You know Claire. She likes you a lot, so she'd probably be up for it. As for Mel, I don't know. Maybe someday. This is all new to her. We have to take it slow. Couple of weeks ago, Claire and I were telling her about the orgy last fall at the Thompson estate. Mel's eyes were as big as saucers."

Chad laughed.

"That was quite a blowout, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, Eddie made out like a bandit on that one. I can't imagine what it cost to hire most of Faunus for the night. Anyway, you could tell Mel was turned on and weirded out at the same time. We'll see how it goes."

"I hear you," he said. "Civilians. What can you do? Anyway, just wanted to touch base for a minute."

"Great to see you. Glad you could come."

"Same here, man. Thanks for the invite."

Eddie Tor, owner of Faunus Fantasies, LLC, burst in the door dressed in his usual popped-collar polo, cargo shorts, and sandals with black socks. He was greeted with a burst of applause from the crowd.

I handed him a can of his favorite light beer -- some lemon-flavored stuff with a skunky aftertaste. I bought it on the off-chance he would make an appearance.

"Thanks, Mike," he said, taking a swig. "Ahhh. Nice spread you got here. Real classy."

"Appreciate it," I said. "Glad you could make it."

His phone rang. Eddie's ringtone was a recording of an old-school telephone bell.

"Sorry, gotta take this," he said, glancing at the screen. "Hi honey. Yeah, I'll be home in a few. No, just dropping by Mike's open house. You remember Mike, right? Of course. No, no, just for a minute. One beer, that's all. Okay, love ya."

He put away his phone and took another drink.

"Wish I could stay longer, but my old lady'll kill me if I'm out too late."

"Hey, Eddie, that's all right. I'm just happy you showed up. Thanks."

"You kids have fun," he said, leaving his half-empty can on the bar as he turned toward the door. "Catch you later."

Once he was gone, Mel came up behind me and took my arm.

"That guy gives me the creeps," she said. "Especially after what Claire told me about him."

"Rightfully so," I said, nodding. "But his checks don't bounce and he's amenable to reason most of the time. Better than a lot of bosses I've had."

* * *

By eleven o'clock, everyone had said their goodbyes except for Claire and Mel. I held the party on a weeknight because I knew Faunus people would need to be sharp for the next day's assignments and everyone else had their regular day jobs waiting for them. Anyway, all-nighters weren't my thing anymore unless I was getting well paid.

After we finished cleaning up the party debris, I sat on the couch, my bare feet on the coffee table. Mel and Claire cuddled against me on either side. Mel yawned, pressed against me with her arm around my stomach, and fell asleep.

Claire's lips brushed my ear.

"Want to play now or in the morning?" she whispered.

"I'd go for it now if it were just us two," I whispered back. "But Mel's out of it and you know it's always more fun with her. Also, after hosting all night, I have to admit I'm kind of beat."

Claire sighed.

"Yeah, you're right. I had a midday assignment today, so I'm tired too. It'll be better in the morning. Mel arranged for her staff to cover for her tomorrow, so we can sleep in and have a leisurely day. That'll be nice."

After a quick kiss, we got Mel awake enough to shuffle into the bedroom, shed her clothes, and collapse into bed with us.

* * *

The Morning After

I awoke to the smell of coffee, sounds of quiet movement in the kitchen, and rain against the window. As I sat up, Claire stirred beside me with a little moan, still asleep. She lay on her back, her ample breasts on full display, the sheet at her waist. Mel's space was empty. I slid out of bed and put on a terrycloth robe.

Entering the kitchen, I found Mel rinsing a bowl in the sink. She had on a short, light blue, cotton nightgown that hid her delicious curves. She smiled.

"Good morning," she said. "There's coffee."

"Morning," I said, hugging her from behind and kissing the spot where her neck met her shoulder while I ran my hands up her warm flanks and squeezed her butt. Her body was exquisite but she dressed to hide it.

"Mmm," she said, leaning against me as I inhaled her wonderful scent. My rod stiffened. She chuckled, pressing her bottom against my cock. I kissed her again and released her. I poured a mug of coffee and sat at the kitchen table. Mel put her bowl and spoon in the dishwasher, then joined me. A steaming mug of coffee and a pear on a plate sat at her end of the table.

"Claire still asleep?" she asked.

"Yeah, she came straight from an assignment to pick you up yesterday, so she's pretty bushed."

"Makes sense," she said, taking a bite of the pear.

"Say," Mel said, looking at it closely. "These are good. Where'd you get them?"

"Little organic grocery up the road. They work with a bunch of local farmers, so they have amazing produce."

"Nice," she said, taking another bite.

"How long have you been up?" I asked.

She checked the oven clock.

"About forty-five minutes." She took a sip of coffee. "You two were dead to the world when I got up."

Claire stumbled in, eyes mere slits, hair poking out in all directions. Her lightweight black robe was decorated with big red and white flowers.

"Hey, you two," she said with a weak smile, kissing Mel and me before taking a seat. On seeing the rain through the sliding glass door she added, "Gloomy out there."

"Good day to stay in," I said, smiling.

"You got that right. Do I smell coffee?"

"You like it with a little cream, no sugar?" I asked.

"Please," she said.

I got up to pour her a cup. As I set it down, she squeezed my forearm.

"Thanks, Mike," she said, releasing my arm and wrapping her delicate fingers around the chunky mug.

* * *

Claire and I ate while chatting with Mel. After cleaning up our dishes, we headed for the bathroom to freshen up. The black-tiled open shower that came with the condo was one of my favorite parts of the place. We took plenty of time teasing each other to full arousal as we cleaned up. I was stiff as a board as I dried off. When I hung my towel to dry, Mel dropped hers on the floor. Using it as a cushion, she sank to her knees. Looking me straight in the eye, she grabbed my dick and wrapping her soft lips around it. I moaned.

"Hey, no fair!" Claire said, wrapping her arms around me from behind and pressing her hot body against mine, her breasts mashed against my back.

As Mel bobbed on my rod, breasts swaying, Claire squeezed my butt with both hands, then scratched her French nails up my sides. I groaned as she released me. She knelt beside Mel. Every time Mel paused at my cock head, swirling her tongue, Claire licked and kissed the shaft. I was starting to pant a little when they both stood and took turns kissing me with urgency as I held them close.

Mel licked her lips, smiling.

"Yum," she said. "Wanna fuck?"

"Absolutely," Claire said with an emphatic nod of her head.

"Oh, hell yeah," I said.

* * *

Mel was fixated on sucking my cock that morning, practically leaping onto the bed after me and slurping it into her mouth again. I propped myself on my elbows, moaning as I watched her take me deeper and deeper into her warm, wet mouth over and over again.

"I'd like some oral action, too," Claire said with a big smile.

I lay flat on the bed and returned her grin.

"Hop on," I said, crooking a finger at her. Facing Mel, she straddled my head and positioned her pussy so I could taste her, licking slowly along the length of her damp slit. She groaned and shifted a little, lowering herself onto my mouth. I felt her shudder. She put her hands on my chest and played with my nipples, her moans getting louder and louder.

Mel's attention to my cock caused my balls to tighten. My juices climbed up inside my shaft. Mel moaned more insistently around my rod, which I knew meant she could taste the first few drops of spunk that preceded a full eruption. She sucked harder and faster, working to bring me off.

Claire sat upright on my face, panting and grunting as I licked her with more force. I imagined her hands on her tits, squeezing them as I brought her closer and closer to orgasm. She began to rock her cunt against my mouth, grunting and panting.

I couldn't help bucking my hips as Mel bobbed her head faster and faster. I was near the edge. Claire's orgasm hit her with full force.

"OH FUCK FUCK FUCK YES! JUST LIKE THAT! OH GOD THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOD! OH! AAAAHHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! NGGHHHHH! OH! YEEESSSSSSS!

Her thighs clenched around me as she came, pussy juice covering my face. Panting hard, Claire rolled off me, flopping on the bed just as my climax struck, flooding Mel's mouth with jet after jet of cum. She swallowed all she could but a bit ran down from the corner of her mouth to her chin. A few globs fell to hit the sheets. She gathered up the excess on her face with her fingers and licked them clean. Crawling up the length of my body, she kissed me hard. I could taste myself on her tongue.

"Fuck me," she said, reaching down to position my still-hard rod at her pussy lips.

I thrust into her hard, making her gasp, knowing she'd be sopping wet from the excitement of sucking me off. I pounded into her from below at a fast pace, squeezing her firm ass cheeks hard and running my hands up and down her shapely form. She wound her fingers in my hair and held on, her face turned away as I fucked her. She let out a series of louder and louder grunts with each additional shove into her soaking cunt. Flesh slapping against flesh. Mel's vocal noises filled the room. Her cunt tightened around me as she came.

"AH! AH! AGH! AH! OH! OH! AH! AH! UUUHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAA!" she screamed, then went limp on top of me.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," I heard her whispering as she came down from her high.

Regaining a little composure, Mel lifted herself up a little and kissed me.

"God I love your cock," she said.

"And you're amazing," I said. "That was so fucking good."

"We are great together, aren't we?" Claire said. She lay beside us, her head pillowed on her arm.

"We are," Mel said, still gasping a little for breath. "I would never have thought I'd be in a situation like this, but damn if I don't love you both to pieces."

We cuddled. Claire and I spooned while the two women held each other, breasts pressed together. They kissed.

* * *

After a quick rinse in the shower, we reentered the bedroom only to hear Claire's phone chime, then mine. Texts from Eddie, dammit.

"Sorry, Mel, duty calls," Claire said, reading her messages.

"Yeah, me too," I said. "Looks like Claire and I have a joint assignment. We'll get details at the office."

"Well, pooh," Mel said, pouting. "I was looking forward to spending the day with you two."

"Me too," I said.

"This is not what I wanted, either, love," Claire said, hugging Mel.

I grinned.

"Need a ride?" I asked. "Or would you rather have Claire drive you home?"

A look of horror crossed Mel's face.

"I'll ride with you," she said.

Claire suppressed a smile.

"But think of all the fun you'll miss out on," she said.

"Fun, my ass," Mel said.

"Suit yourself."

Claire put on the previous night's outfit, grabbed her purse, and blew kisses at us as she left. A minute or so later, the revving of her car's turbo engine and screeching of tires on the wet pavement announced her departure.

* * *

I unlocked my white Subaru BRZ and held the door open for Mel. She had a dubious expression as she slid into the low seat.

"Wow, you got a sports car?" she said. "Claire's not rubbing off on you, is she?"

I laughed, sliding behind the wheel.

"Hardly. I've just never been able to rationalize getting a fun car before. Always wanted one, though. And this one isn't overpowered the way Claire's cars always are."

Still looking worried, she said, "Kinda feels like the lesser of two evils, now."

I patted her knee.

"First time I rode with Claire, I was terrified, too. I'll be careful. Promise."

I backed out onto the road and headed toward Mel's. As we drove, she visibly relaxed and let out a big sigh.

"Doing okay over there?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "You are pretty careful, actually."

"Told you."

"But you're speeding. Not as bad as Claire, but still."

I laughed.

* * *

The Briefing

I parked next to Claire's black Giulia, its engine ticking as it cooled down from the workout she'd just given it. The light rain had given way to a fine mist.

I made my way to the main conference room.

"What took you so long?" Eddie said as I closed the door behind me.

"Had to drive a friend home," I said, putting on my most innocent face.

Claire's mouth twitched.

"Friend, huh?" Eddie said. "This early in the morning? What, one of your drunk buddies stay over to avoid a DUI?"

"Something like that," I said.

"Any of them chicks from last night?" he asked with a leer.

"What's our assignment, Eddie?" I asked, changing the subject.

Again, Claire struggled to suppress a smile.

"This is a weird one," he said. "Just so you know. I never dealt with a thing like this. I figured you might be up for the challenge."

"Okay, I'm intrigued," Claire said. "What have you got?"

"Married couple. Josh Miller and Stephanie Jones. Have a look."

Eddie handed us the materials, then collapsed into the lone Aeron chair at the head of the table.

"We don't get a lot of couples," I said. "This is the first one I know about, actually."

"Yeah, exactly. We get 'em once in a while -- usually swingers who can't wait for the next event on their calendar. But you're right, it's mostly singles or maybe the selfish one in a marriage sometimes. You guys know I can size people up pretty good," he said. "When these two applied for our services, I didn't know what to make of them. Married. Religious. Conservative. Church twice a week. What the fuck they calling us for? What we do is against everything they believe."

"Desperation, maybe? You have any theories, Eddie?" I asked.

"Kinda," he said. It was unusual to see Eddie at a loss. Whatever else I thought about Eddie, he was amazing at reading people. "Maybe this is what's going on. Maybe the husband is okay doing missionary with the lights out for the sole purpose of procreation, couple times a month, right? Wife? Not so much. Bunch of little things, nothing major, make me think maybe she's a tiger in a cage. She ain't satisfied with the fucking she's getting, that's for sure, just from her body language when she and hubby were here."

"Little things like what?" Claire asked.

"How about this," Eddie said. "She didn't change her name when they got married. Might mean she's got an independent streak. Not a submissive, obedient little wifey like she's supposed to be. She got her own career. Art director at an advertising firm. No kids after three years of marriage, so she maybe chose not to pop out a bunch of babies -- if they ain't got fertility issues. For damn sure they ain't bein' fruitful and multiplyin'. Husband's a junior lawyer at a big real estate firm downtown. Dullest profession in the world, trust me. When I met them, my first thought was this guy's screwed down way too tight."

"Interesting. What do they want from us?"

"Fix their sex life," Eddie said.

Claire laughed.

"Don't they know how to read a book? They could even try Google," she said. "There's tons of info out there. They could hire a sex therapist, for fuck's sake. Literally."

Eddie waved his hands.

"I ain't tellin' you it makes sense, 'cause it don't," he said. "I'm just telling you what the clients requested. Seriously, read their profiles. It's fucking confusing. Their requests for how they want you to look are weird, too. They filled out every appearance specification with 'Average'. I mean, what the fuck? Who does that? A couple of fucking weirdos, that's who."

The nanotech Faunus uses enables us to change our appearance radically. Clients can specify eye, skin, and hair color, and other aspects of our bodies. The client's a size queen? I can pack an eleven-incher the width of a beer can for her. A guy wants an evening with a hot new starlet? Claire can look and speak exactly like her for the term of the assignment, then go back to her normal appearance. For a client to have no requests at all -- not even eye color? I'd never seen that before.