Remember... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but I'm doing this as a personal favor for Una. This is for her sister's wedding. Anyways, ok, I'm done with this one," she laid down her pencil and paper. "What can I help you with?"

Mark produced the small gray bag, and handed it over to the older woman.

"Oooh, a concealer bag. No wonder I didn't detect it," she smiled appreciatively as she opened the bag. "I haven't had a surprise like this in a while now!"

She emptied its contents on her desk.

"Huh," she said.

---

"So, have you fucked him yet?" Holly finally blurted out after minutes of idle chatting, and innocent questions.

"Spirits, Holly, you have no tact!" Vanessa shook her head.

"And you have no self control over that horny cunt of yours," she made a face and stuck out her tongue. "And besides, I've been trying to hold it in but I just couldn't do it anymore. I really want to know!"

Amanda blushed. "Yeah. We've done it."

"Was he good? He was good, wasn't he?"

Amanda nodded.

"Oh stop that, Holly. If you embarrass her too much, she'll stop answering entirely," Ingrid said. She stood behind Amanda, gently caressing her neck. "But Amanda, I have to ask, he's your first, isn't he?"

"You can tell?"

"Well, you do blush at some pretty tame questions," the older elf shrugged. "Holly and Una haven't even started asking you the really probing questions yet."

"Probing," Holly giggled. Ingrid rolled her eyes.

"I'll start!" Una grinned. "So, Amanda, has he introduced you to the wonderful world of kinky bondage sex yet?"

"No, but he said he's going to do that today."

"Oh Goddess, you'll love it! It's such a liberating experience," the drow gushed excitedly. "Oh I wish he would take me to the event again. It was so fucking hot!"

"Huh? What event?" asked Amanda.

"Oh he hasn't told you yet? Well, I'm not going to ruin the surprise for you then!"

"Uh... wait, so he's been... with you?" Amanda asked warily.

The drow raised an eyebrow. "You're asking if he's had sex with me?"

She nodded. "Yes."

"Well, yeah," she answered matter of factly. "But this was like a year ago. Don't worry. I'm pretty sure he's not the type to sleep around, you know?"

"I guess. He's just never told me this," Amanda was quiet for a moment. "How many of you has he slept with?"

The four Red Horse women exchanged glances. "I think all of us here, at one point or another, except Ingrid and this other girl Lita," answered Holly, "and that's only 'cus he knows they prefer girls."

"Oh."

"Are you displeased to know that he has been with so many women before you?" Ingrid asked as she knelt on the chaise lounge next to her.

"No," she shook her head but her worried expression said otherwise.

"Then are you worried that you'll just be another woman, another 'notch on the bedpost', so to speak?"

Amanda chewed the corner of her lip, but said nothing.

The older elf reached out to bring Amanda into her embrace, leaning Amanda's head against her chest. "You don't have to worry about that. While Marks' job may make him a little unstable, location-wise, he does not treat his relationships lightly. His interactions with us... courtesan types... here at Red Horse is limited to times when he needs a date for a job when he doesn't have someone, or doesn't want to endanger the woman he's with."

Amanda wasn't sure what kind of a job a mercenary would need a date for but then again, she didn't know that much about being a mercenary in general. She shrugged.

"You know, if it will make you feel any better, we can make him jealous, too," Ingrid suggested.

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

"Well, we could..." she leaned down, and whispered something into her ear.

Amanda gasped lightly. "I... I've never..."

"Shh... it's ok. Just listen to me," Ingrid breathed into her ear, conspiratorial, yet naughty and playful. "Just imagine the expression on Mark's face when he discovers you in the throes of ecstasy with me between your legs. It would make him so jealous. You know why?"

"Mmm?" Amanda moaned quietly. She was warming to the idea.

"Because I will have shown you the pleasures of a woman's touch." she breathed, her voice hot and full of promise. "We know our bodies in ways that men will never match. I know exactly how to give you pleasure. How to make your body scream for release. How to bring you the release that you've only dared to dream of."

The younger elf felt a shiver run down her spine as she took a deep breath. She shook her head.

"It's only a suggestion," Ingrid sighed and shrugged. "You don't-"

A small smile formed at the corner of her mouth. "No, it's perfect."

---

"What do you mean they're perfect?" asked Mark.

"The charms' patterns. They're perfectly partitioned," Victoria Kessing tried to explain. "The best way I can explain is... an enchantment that is composed of many smaller patterns, like these charms here, is first created as one large pattern. Think of it as the equivalent of all fourteen charms combined into one single, long charm. Then, the enchanter then has to break this up into fourteen smaller patterns."

"Wait, so can it just be left as one large 'charm' thing?"

"No, there are rules to the partitioning but don't worry about that part. It's not really relevant here."

Mark shrugged. "Ok."

"So the thing is, this breaking process, this partitioning, is not an exact art. Like breaking a twig, you would never get perfectly clean breaks, leaving rough 'edges' along each partition. This is inevitable: we are, after all, only mortal. Elves with their centuries of practice can make pretty clean 'edges' but even they cannot make truly perfect ones."

"But these ones here are perfect?" Mark looked at the charms suspiciously.

She nodded. "I don't know how this is possible. It's... inhuman."

---

Ingrid looked up from between Amanda's splayed legs, her eyes hinting at the smirk that her otherwise occupied mouth could not show. Kneeling on the floor, next to the pile of Amanda's clothing, Ingrid's fingers and tongue busied themselves with the sole goal to make a mess of her lover's composure.

Lying back on the bed, supported only by her elbows, Amanda looked at Ingrid with unfocused eyes. "Oh goddess," she moaned. "You're so... amazing."

She was rewarded with an extra flick of the tongue.

With a shiver and a whimper, Amanda threw her head backwards as she pushed her hips towards her lover's mouth. The muscles in her arms already feeling like jelly, she spent the last of her strength to slowly lower herself down onto the bed. The muscles in her belly twitched involuntarily and more sharp intakes of breath escaped her parted mouth as she lost herself in her lover's affection.

She wasn't sure how much time had passed but the next thing Amanda felt was the sensation of Ingrid planting a trail of kisses from her needy clit up towards her stomach and above, and the gentle caress of skin against skin as the older elf crawled up her body, even as her fingers busied themselves with bringing Amanda deliciously close to orgasm.

By the time Ingrid had reached Amanda's lips, the younger elf was a whimpering mess of arousal and need. "Oh please oh please let me cum," she moaned breathlessly as she wrapped her arms around her lover's neck.

Without another word, Ingrid kissed her lover under her, as her fingers drove Amanda over the edge.

Her whole body tensed and shook and her release washed over her, feeling as if she had lost all control of her limbs. Doing the only thing she can, Amanda kissed back with as much passion and self control as her mind would give her in her desperate attempt to show just how much she appreciated this.

By the time Amanda's eyes regained their focus, she saw a hungry, lusty look on Ingrid's face.

"Thank you," she gasped, "oh thank you. Please let me repay you."

"Oh you don't have to ask. I insist on it," Ingrid grinned, climbing up further until she had Amanda's head between her legs.

Cautiously, Amanda gave a hesitant lick. She looked back up to see the older elf nod encouragingly.

"Don't be shy. Do to me what you would like done to yourself."

Using one hand to pleasure herself, Amanda began to fantasize about a lover of her own, licking and pleasing her as she mirrored those actions to pleasure her lover above her.

"Yesss," Ingrid hissed as she closed her eyes. "That's good. Just like that."

As both continued, the older, more experienced elven woman heard the door click closed. She opened her eyes to find Mark standing at the door with his jaw hanging slightly open. She smirked mischievously at him.

"You like what you see?" She moaned.

Amanda opened her eyes, tilting her head backwards to see who it was in the room with them, and smiled... or would have smiled if she wasn't too busy with licking her new lover.

Mark, for his part could only nod as he walked forward, almost zombie like.

"Uh-uh! No, Mark. Sit," the brunette elf pointed at a chair next to the door.

He frowned, but did as he was told.

Smiling, Ingrid once again closed her eyes and threw her head back to enjoy her lover's ministrations. Sure, Amanda probably wasn't as experienced as most of the women she's been with but was doing very well for a beginner regardless. She knew she would have no problems achieving release soon. But not just yet.

The knowledge that Mark was watching her pleasure another woman brought a sharp spike of pleasure to Amanda's hazy mind. Her fingers and tongue redoubled their efforts.

As she approached her own orgasm, with her eyes still closed, Ingrid motioned for Mark to come behind her. She heard the rustling of clothes as they were discarded, a shift in the bed, then an audible gasp from the girl beneath her as Mark slid into Amanda's vulnerable pussy.

Setting into a gentle rhythm, Mark was careful not to disturb the two as he took his elf girl. While he could not see Amanda's face, Ingrid's vocal and appreciative moans told him that he was quite successful in pleasing his own lover.

Soon, Ingrid's cries reached a crescendo as she stiffened, then fell backwards into Mark's arms. Her arms reached back around his waist while her head rested against his shoulders as she moaned into his ear every dirty, hot, pornographic encouragement that her orgasm-addled mind could conjure up. She rode the rolling waves of pleasure as Amanda's tongue continued to push her from peak to peak.

Mark himself was lost in the moment, grabbing, groping, roughly caressing the feminine flesh offered to him by Ingrid; her lewd words pushing him rapidly towards the point of no return. He heard Amanda's muffled cries as he felt her cunt tighten around his cock, reaching his own release at the same time.

Ingrid collapsed sideways as Mark fell backwards onto the floor, each feeling completely sapped of all energy.

Surprisingly, it was Amanda who was the first to recover. She tugged at Mark's hand from the bed until he mustered enough energy to stumble onto the bed. He laid on one side of her, holding her close to his body while Ingrid laid on the other side, facing the couple.

"That was..." Mark breathed, "incredibly hot."

The brunette elf chuckled. "You're welcome."

"Thanks," he laughed as well. "I guess I owe you one."

"Oh I think you owe me more that just one," she grinned. "And I know just how you're going to pay me back."

"I'm listening?" he said, but he already knew the answer.

"Bring this one back more often," she looked at Amanda with unrestrained desire. "Maybe next time she and I can even switch places. Does that sound like something that you would want, little one?"

Mark felt his elf girl nod. "Yes. Lets."

+-+-+-+-+-

"So who is better?" Mark asked as they walked side by side through Jita.

"Hmm? Who is better at what?" Amanda asked innocently.

"At eating you out. At making you cum like a cheap whore with their tongues," Mark narrowed his eyes at her playfully. Her innocent act always tugged at his fantasy to just pull her into an alley and fuck her until she admitted to him her sinful nature.

"Goddess, you're not subtle," Amanda rolled her eyes and sighed exasperatedly. Then, taking on a very serious contemplative look, she replied, "I would definitely say that Ingrid was better at tongue fucking me and making me cum like a dirty slut."

Mark laughed. Perhaps it's due to her lack of experience with dealing with other men and knowing what's considered 'proper', but he's never met a girl who could banter like this with him. Except perhaps Mari. But she didn't count. "Damn. Guess I've got competition?"

"Oh, yeah, absolutely. If you're not careful, I might just leave you to be with her!" She looked at him seriously.

"Well then. I'll just have to take you home, tie you up, and fuck you into obedience," he smiled lecherously at her.

Neither saw the group of elves that had just turned the corner in front of them.

"What the FUCK did you just say?!" A voice screamed loud enough over the crowds to alarm a few passersby.

Mark snapped his head forward as color drained from his face. Amanda fared no better.

A furious Ellisa stared at him with murderous intent written all over her face. Behind her stood Linae, Falalie, and two others. They were all armed. Except for a worried expression on Falalie's face, none of them looked happy.

"Ah..." Mark tried to disarm the situation, but really he saw no way out of this. "I -"

"Shut the fuck up, you little shit!" Ellisa's voice was quieter now, but the fury, if anything, had only increased.

"Wait, Ellisa-" Amanda tried to come to his aid, but even she was not spared.

"Your father will find out about this," Ellisa's eyes narrowed. "We're taking you home. Now."

A panicked look came over Amanda's face as she dropped her head and walked behind Ellisa, joining Linae and the others. When she turned to face him again, Mark could tell she was on the verge of tears.

Tilting her head down, Ellisa touched her necklace. "We found them," she spoke into it, presumably to whoever was still back at the mansion. "Start packing. We're going back to Luminaire first thing tomorrow morning."

At these words, Amanda broke into sobs. "No!" She cried.

Her guardian ignored her. She released her necklace and resumed staring daggers at the man. "Do not think that you're safe just because we're in a crowded market. You will die today wishing you were never born."

Amanda fell onto her knees, grabbing her guardian's hand. "No! Ellisa! Please! Don't hurt him! He saved my life! Please. Just let him go. I'll go home! I'll go back to Mise! I'll forget about him! Please Ellisa! Please... please..." she sobbed.

Ellisa's expression softened, if only a little bit. She took a few deep breaths, and waited.

"Consider yourself lucky, worm. Don't ever let me see your face again, do you understand me?"

Mark ignored her. His only concern was of the elf girl sobbing on the ground before him. For the second time today, rage built up inside his heart. There were four of them, armed. Five if he included Falalie. Disposing of them would be child's play. He himself was still unarmed, but taking...

Wait. What the hell am I thinking? Mark frowned. What am I going to do with Amanda afterwards? Actually keep her locked up in a basement somewhere? 'Cus she sure as hell isn't going to want to be anywhere near you after you murder five of her guardians in front of her. Damn it!

He sighed.

Taking that as a sign of acknowledgement, Ellisa pulled Amanda up to her feet and lead her away. "Ella, Vin, stay with him until you get word from me," she ordered.

With one final look back, Amanda hung her head and let herself be led away into the crowds.

Damn it... He thought. I didn't even get to say goodbye...

12