Remembering Mom

Story Info
A Yearly Arrangement Between Father and Son.
2k words
4.46
14.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pat_Slade
Pat_Slade
24 Followers

Alright just something quick before we get into the story. I took a bit of a hiatus, I really have been working on my writing and style and school has been wrapping up. During this break I messaged a lot of authors, users, and just anyone on this board.

I like to think I am a creative person, however I don't think my strength is in my creativity. Instead, I like to think of myself as a vessel for other peoples works (I know a bit romanticized but stick with me).

During this hiatus like I said I talked to a lot of people, and this work is someone's story. They gave me permission to write from their perspective and were even given a copy before publishing so don't worry, this work is accurate.

I also know what you are thinking, "Pat, couldn't these people be lying to you?"

While this is possible, in my humblest opinion I don't think it is likely. I asked this person so many questions and their story was extremely consistent. If my opinion is worth anything (which I hope reader it is) this story is real and full of consenting adults. Besides even a lie has some truth does it not?

Thanks for your time now... your story!

-Pat

I pulled into the court of the house I grew up in. The weather tends to get a bit warm here and today was no exception. No children playing outside, no families walking the dog; everyone was inside escaping the heat.

Shutting off the car and stepping out, a stale breeze brushes my cheek, a melancholy accompanies it. I always feel this way coming home like this, every year. Yet, today I feel a bit conflicted, as hard as this is I always do enjoy myself.

I take a deep breath and ring the door bell. I don't have keys anymore, I wouldn't use them even if I did. When was the last time I was even back here? Could it be a full year? I couldn't miss this though, that would surely break dad.

The door swings open and a man in his early 50's stares back wearing a soft smile.

"Get in here young man," he beams, pulling me into a deep hug. I accept his embrace feeling his arms wrap tightly over my shoulders and around my back. He pulls back just a little to look at my face.

"God," he says smiling "everyday you look more and more like your mother."

I blush and look away as he turns and I follow into our dining room. All my siblings are already here. Sarah, John and Jacob line the counter. Chatting about all the little adventures they've been up to. We only gather like this once a year so lots to talk about.

A hour or two go by and we eventually take our seats at the table, enjoying a home cooked steak from dad. Finally, he addresses the elephant in the room. It is always him to bring it up first, he is after all the reason we all come back, we worry about him.

"If your mother were here today," he starts looking around the table at us "I just know she would be so proud." finishing locking eyes with me. I smile and look away.

This is the anniversary of her death. It's been just over 10 years now and dad has never moved on. We never expect him to, he loved that women from the bottom of his heart. This is why we all come back year after year, this time is so difficult for him. We just try to turn something so horrible into something at least a little good.

John speaks up "We should all go around and talk about our favorite memory of mom. Alex you go first."

So I of course start, I talk about how beautiful she was.

People stay a bit longer after dinner but life catches up with us all and people trickle out. I say goodbyes to the siblings and like usual we discuss how we should see each other more with no real intention to do so.

I start on the pile of dishes in the kitchen and dad puts his hand on the square of my back, "Why don't you go freshen up, I can take care of the rest."

I know what this means and head down the hall to the bedroom. I'm not sure how long ago this arrangement started, in fact I barely remember it starting, almost as if its some sort of far off dream. I do remember how horrible he was before. I can without a doubt say he has been doing better since then.

I enter his and moms bedroom, he still uses the same silk sheets they used when they were married. I rub my hand on them and head to the bathroom, taking a seat in front of moms old vanity mirror.

I look for the foundation remembering that last year I was running low, my heart begins to beat a little faster before I realize it has been replaced by a new one. I smile, he really is so good to me.

I start the slow process of my transformation, using everything mom used, trying to be as beautiful as she was. I want to be as much like her as I can for him.

He's the only man I do this for, I know how happy it makes him, and in reality I love doing it. I finish my face and look in the mirror. I smile, my hair, in a pixie cut, framing my face. Two green eyes (the same color as moms) stare out with just enough eye shadow to make them pop. My cheeks are a perky red and my eyebrows are just how her's were. I open my mouth and tilt my head just a little to pose, imagining he were standing in front of me; I pucker my lips a little to make them full. I look so similar to her. I am beautiful.

I go into her closet to decide what to wear. Settling on black stockings, they fit very nicely and are very tight around the crotch. I smile, these are also perfect. I hear a knock on the door.

"Just a second!" but I the bedroom door opens nonetheless. I guess he just couldn't wait any longer. I slip a floral dress over my head and flatten down the sides.

Entering the bedroom, he lights a candle, back turned to me. I slide up next to the wall as seductively as I can, reaching my left hand as high as possible trying to highlight my figure.

My heart is beating so fast. I have to be perfect for him. I have to be beautiful all for him. He turns and I pose like I practiced in the mirror. Head tilts mouth a little ajar. He smiles and my heart flutters.

"Oh Amy," he says "I've missed you so much."

I smile dropping my arm and walk towards him. We kiss and I feel his big arms exploring my back, his facial hair tickles my cheeks. I stand with him towering over me. His hands slowly get lower and lower before I know it they are on my ass rubbing.

I smile and reach down his pants, grabbing him. He's fully hard, I am doing a good job. I smile and look him in the eyes as I unbutton his shirt kissing him on all the way down as I get on my knees. He groans and leans back on his heels, looking up to the sky. I unbutton his pants and pull them down. Looking at what I am in for tonight. He is after all very gifted; my mother was a lucky women.

I look up at him, admiring his body. He must have started going to the gym again. He looks strong and capable. I lower his boxers and grab him. Taking him in my mouth.

"Fuck Amy, fuck I've missed you."

I smile as wide as I can, hoping he can feel that smile with his cock. I take deep into my throat then let go gasping for breath. Trying my best to get him as wet as possible. As much as I love him I don't want to hurt myself.

At the same time my head explores under the bed for the lube I keep. I work him with my other hand and my mouth while I search. His breath accelerates. Finally I find it. With his cock still in my mouth I look up at him to see if he's looking. His head is up again and he is moaning. Good

I squeeze the lube into my other hand and apply as much as I can. I have never tested it but I don't think my saliva alone is enough.

When he is ready I rise. Kissing just above his crotch. Then stomach, then his strong chest before I am standing straight just under his chin level. He looks down at me and pulls off the dress. At this point I am a little hard, but the stockings are tight and keeping most of it down, I hope he doesn't notice. I have to be perfect for him.

He stares at me in her lingerie, mouth gapping. I can tell he likes what he sees. Mom really is a beautiful women.

"Amy... you are incredible."

I lean over and whisper in his ear

"Then why don't you fuck me."

That flips a switch in him. He grabs my arm and spins me towards the bed. Barely taking time to move the underwear aside before shoving himself inside of me. I yelp and squirm but quickly stop myself. I need him to love this. I need him to take all of me. But, my god he is big, trusting into me constantly. He shifts his body for a better angle and hits it.

Back and forth back and forth he is slamming into me and I can barely contain myself. I fight a scream and put my hand over my mouth. I reach my other hand back and grab his arm. Which is planted firmly onto my back holding me tight.

His breath quickens and I can tell he is close. I can't take much longer either. I feel a warm sensation starting in my ass and move towards my dick.

I can't finish, I don't want to ruin this. He loves this.. he loves me.

I hold on squeezing his arm tight and shut my eyes. Concentrating on nothing but the in and out of his cock in me, stifling a scream the whole time. Tears coming to my eyes.

His breath staggers and he is finishing. I feel him fill me up I allow myself release as well. Feeling the lingerie grow wet. He spasms as he continues to cum inside me and my legs collapse under him.

He moves so one arm is on each side of my head, I hear him breathing deeply. A drop of sweat (or drool? I am not sure) falls squarely on the center of my back. We sit like this a moment, before he removes himself; his cum already leaking.

He flips me over and kisses me on the lips.

"I love you Amy," He says looking deep into my green eyes. I reach my arm up and cup his cheek.

"I love you Leo," I smile.

I can barely move but don't want to show it. I try to get up but he puts a hand on my shoulder. He gently lifts me and tucks me into the bed. The cool silk feels wonderful on my practically naked body.

He climbs in next to me and we fall asleep together. Him rubbing my smooth skin. My face buried in his hairy chest. His cum leaking and drying on my legs. I fall asleep and don't dream of anything.

Pat_Slade
Pat_Slade
24 Followers