Remembering the Harem Ch. 02

Story Info
My first eventful morning back with my harem.
3.9k words
4.76
4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't remember any of my dreams that night, though I woke up with a massive erection tenting the sheets. I must have had some good dreams, so I sat up and tried to remember them. Faces, bodies, even smells came back to me but I couldn't place any new names to anyone.

I was alone in bed, but there was a folded note on the bedside table.

'Rachel and I had to go to work, Sarah is running some errands, but Heather will be making breakfast, you're welcome to join her once you're awake.

Sarah is going to pick up Nurse Cami for a house call, so be ready to turn your head and cough when she gets here. Oh and tell her how pretty she is, girls like that.

💋 -Lilly'

I laughed and put the note down.

So it wasn't just a dream.

I got up and stretched, figuring I should cover up before going downstairs. I checked a few dressers, and after finding 3 or 4 filled with lacy underwear and women's clothing, I came across mine. I pulled out a pair of gray sweatpants, boxers, and a tank top and put them on. My cock was still making a sizable bulge, but if these women were my 'harem' then they shouldn't mind. I took a deep breath and prepared to open the door. I felt comfortable with these women, and more than a little turned on, but some of them still felt like strangers to me.

I mustered my courage and opened the door. At the end of the hallway I saw two women wearing short shorts and sports bras, one had a ball cap over her long black hair, the other had her dirty blonde hair in a ponytail. They were in the middle of stretching and I watched them as I walked towards them, recognizing Amber and Julie. I see the bedroom door open and another woman joined us in the hallway, her short black hair framing a round face.

"Okay girls, how does 3 miles sound for this morning?"

She checked her watch then noticed me, her eyes went wide with a smile. They all looked at me at that point and I felt my heart beat faster as they all turned their attention to me.

"Babe, want to join us on our run?" Amber asked, but I had to shake my head.

"I'm still not feeling 100%, maybe next time." I walked over and kissed Amber, saying her name. I did the same to Julie, then kissed the third girl.

"I'm so sorry, I can't remember your name."

She pouted but kissed me again, then pulled me closer so she could whisper in my ear.

"Tara." The name gave me chills and a memory came back. Running side by side, crossing the finish line. Sharing an exhausted kiss, holding hands. We had just finished a marathon together, and we were posing for Rachel to take our picture, behind her a gaggle of girls waiting. Once the camera flashes they are on us, congratulating us in one big group hug. The memory fades and that is all I recall.

"Do you remember me?" Tara asks, her brown eyes looking into mine, waiting for an answer.

"It's coming back to me, though I'm missing a lot." I give her a deep kiss as I feel Amber and Julie press into my sides. "Let me make up for anything I've forgotten."

I knelt to the ground and started planting kisses all down her body until I reached the waistband of her leggings. Pulling her leggings down, I let them sit halfway at her thighs before I planted my tongue on her pussy. I felt my nose get wet as I buried my tongue into her, letting my tongue explore and travel over every fold. She moaned and I looked up, taking in the beautiful sight above me. Amber and Julie slipped down their shorts and exposed their pussies to me. My hands reached up and found them wet and willing so I rubbed them slowly. My tongue and hands worked quickly as I watched them crowd around Tara, Amber pulled her in for a kiss while Julie slipped one of her nipples free and started to suck on it, getting it wet with her tongue. Their hands touched my head and played with my hair, I closed my eyes and pushed my face in deeper, massaging every part of her wet pussy with my tongue.

"Ohh baby, keep going. Keep going." Tara moaned and muttered my name, soon her hips started to sway, moving in rhythm with my tongue. Three hands pushed my head in deeper and I gave all my attention to the three beautiful women standing above me. Tara started to grip my head harder, and I knew she was getting closer. I forced my tongue as deep as I could get it, I could barely breathe but I wasn't slowing down.

After what felt like hours Tara finally released, pushing my head into her all I could taste was her sweet juices as she came. She stood there for a moment, I felt her legs getting weak as she came and came, finally she pushed my head away and all three girls stood back, leaving me on my knees looking up at all of them.

"How was that for a pre-run warmup?" I said, smiling up at them.

"Not bad, but it's my turn next." Julie said and walked towards me. To save my knees I sat down and leaned against the wall, letting her squat down and find her place on my face. I had gotten her worked up enough that my tongue slid into her easily, I kissed and licked her as Tara and Amber bent down to help hold Julie up. My hands wandered over their bodies as I got to work, teasing and tonguing Julie like her pussy was the air I needed to breathe. We continued for a few minutes, the three of them surrounded my face as I felt the pleasure build up in all of them. Though I couldn't see anything, I heard the door to the bedroom open and the sound of multiple footsteps walking into the hall.

"Oooh what a beautiful sight to see in the morning!" A chipper voice said, one I didn't recognize.

"Aww Tina, looks like nobody's giving him any attention. We should fix that, right?" I recognized Jessica's voice as I heard them both giggle and felt them kneel down beside me. I lifted my legs as they pulled my pants down, letting my hard cock spring free. Instantly four hands were on it, stroking it slowly from base to tip. They kept stroking and praising my hard cock, causing me to moan into Julie's pussy. I was in heaven as I pleasured Julie while my cock was teased and played with.

Occasionally the door would open and a few women would file out of the bedroom, some moaned that they had to leave, but a few were able to join in on my cock for a few minutes before leaving. When Julie finally had enough she stood up, letting me finally see Tina's face. All I could do was smile at her and admire her long brown hair before my vision was taken up by Amber squatting over my face. I gave her the same treatment as the other two. She must have been worked up already because it wasn't long before she came hard on my face, screaming my name as Tara and Julie had to hold her up. I watched her step away and I admired the fruits of my labor. Amber, Julie, and Tara were pulling their clothes back on, out of breath.

"Well that was a workout in itself! What do you say girls, how about we just do a mile?" The other two smiled and agreed as all three bent down to kiss me. I watched them walk away and turned my attention to Tina and Jessica, who hadn't stopped assaulting my cock. I touched Jessica on her face, brushing her red hair away as I said.

"I don't think it's getting any harder, ladies." They shared a look and a nod as Jessica leaned over to kiss me. She kept a hand on my cock and guided me into Tina, who gasped as she lowered herself on to my waiting cock. I put one of my hands on Tina's hip while the other held onto Jessica's face as we kissed.

"You feel a-amazing." I moaned into Jessica's mouth as Tina giggled and rode me, her hands reaching my chest as she rocked her body back and forth. Jessica turned her attention to Tina, planting kisses on her chest, I get a face full of Jessica's wild red hair as I watch Tina's head fall back. It's not long before Tina's moans get louder, she breathes heavier and starts to cry out.

"Nng I missed this, I'm cumming baby. I'm gonna cum so hard for you." Jessica pulled Tina in for a kiss, causing her to moan into her mouth as I felt her explode on me, her hips humped faster and faster, I could feel her leaking all over me until her movements became slower and slower. She peeled off my dick and laid beside me against the wall while Jessica was determined to not give my cock a moment to breathe. I felt her warm mouth and grabbed fistfuls of her hair to steady herself on my cock. My cock was wet from Tina and Jessica's mouths, I gave Tina a kiss as I watched Jessica hike her dress up and climb on my cock.

"I don't know how much longer I can last after Tina." I said, but Jessica just giggled.

"I think I know how to keep my man going." She leaned back and grabbed my hips, she arched her back as she took my cock. I thrusted my hips and couldn't help but gasp. In this position it felt like I could go for hours, even with Tina kissing my neck. I closed my eyes and humped my hips, and let Jessica moan as she bounced on my hard cock. She started to cum sooner than I expected, I opened my eyes to see Tina rubbing her clit as Jessica went over the edge, driving her body into me. She took every inch of me and slowly rode out her orgasm. Finally, she bit her lip and climbed off of me, sliding to my other side. For a few moments we just laid there, I would caress their hair or share a sweet kiss with them every few moments. Eventually they both leaned over me for a deep kiss and stood up.

"We could stay here for hours, but we sort of have to go to work."

I watched as they gathered their clothes, a pencil skirt and flowing blouse for Tina and a revealing but work-appropriate dress for Jessica. They walked arm in arm down the hall, my eyes following their swaying asses as they left. I stayed there for a few moments, taking in the quiet after the whirlwind of women that were around me since I woke up. I was out of breath, but the excitement kept my cock hard. I decided to stand up grab my clothes, putting on my sweatpants. I don't ser my top anywhere so I made my way downstairs before anyone else could assault me in the hallway.

At the bottom of the stairs I walked into the living room where a blue-haired girl was playing a video game on the big screen TV. I approached her and she looked at me shocked, she moaned as she said hi to me, when I noticed a red-haired girl had her face between her thighs. I laughed and touched the blue-haired girls shoulders, rubbing them as I watched her red-haired friend go to town on her pussy.

"Looks like fun." I said, and before I could respond I felt hands on my back and I was pulled into a kiss.

"These two are always fooling around with each other, do you remember them?" Ruby was the one who had just hugged me from behind, I returned her kiss and said.

"No, I'm sorry I don't know their names or anything." I said, slightly embarrassed that I couldn't remember.

The red-haired girl stopped her pussy eating and climbed up on the couch, licking her lips.

"Don't be embarrassed, you can't help it. My name is Kerrie." She leaned up and pulled me down for a kiss, giving me a full taste of her friend's wetness.

"And this is my wife Alexa." She broke the kiss off and guided me to kiss Alexa. Our tounges danced for a moment before she pulled away.

"We only joined you guys a few weeks before the accident, we don't blame you for not remembering." Alexa said, happy to explain. I stood staring at the two women for a moment.

"You two are married?" I asked, though Ruby didn't seem to find it odd.

"Yes, you met us at our wedding!" They giggled but I had no recollection of this event.

"That's a story for another time, why don't you play a quick game?" Ruby took my hand and lead me to the couch, Kerrie and Alexa scooted over and I sat between the three of them as Alexa handed me the controller.

"Let's see what you got, you still have the high score!" I held the controller awkwardly, expecting some memory to come back, but I had to look down to see where the buttons were. I managed to start the game, which was some racing game with animated characters.

"Oh, and there's one little wrinkle that we added." Kerrie said with a grin. As soon as I started the race the three girls slid off the couch and onto their knees, removing my pants and letting my cock spring out. In a second all three mouths were on me, Alexa enveloped the tip while Ruby and Kerrie ran their mouths up and down the sides of my hard cock. I bit my lip and tried to focus, but I couldn't find the right buttons and I watched as my racer drove off course.

"This is harder than I thought." I moaned, looking down to see myself covered in their cascading hair as they jostled and fought over my cock. I felt it get wet from their mouths as it dripped down my cock and I sat there in blissful agony as they worked me over. Finally I was able to find the correct buttons and I finished the race, finishing near the bottom.

"Let's see how you did. 11th?" Alexa said after my cock popped out of her mouth.

"I guess you don't remember the game." Ruby said, which made me laugh. I patted the girls on their heads and jumped as I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders as someone leaned down to kiss me.

"I could never get the hang of this game, so don't feel too bad." I recognized Raquels voice and I kissed her back.

"I still have the high score, apparently!" I joked and stood up, stuffed my hard cock into my sweatpants and disentangled myself from the three women on the couch, announcing that I was going to get something to eat. Ruby and Raquel had to leave while Alexa and Kerrie continued to play their video game.

I walked to the next room, and I opened the door to a bustling kitchen. Three women were seated at the kitchen table, eating a breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, and pancakes. I recognized some from my memory, Veronica was seated at the table and I recognized Amy speaking to a short-haired woman in front of the coffee pot. I watch the bustling kitchen unnoticed for a few moments, there is a woman at the stove turning over bacon who must be Heather. She is wearing an apron and her sandy blonde hair is tied back into a ponytail.

I am broken from my trance for a moment when I am bumped into.

"Oh, sorry, in a rush." Curly-haired Selenia bumped past me and grabbed a slice of toast from the counter. She kissed Heather on the cheek and gave me a quick kiss as well before she ran out of the room and out of the house. This drew the attention of the women in the room, I could tell they were excited but were keeping it down low. Amy grabbed me a plate and I sat and ate my breakfast. After a few moments we settled into conversation and it felt normal. I learned the names of the other two women at the table (Hailee and Claire) and Darcie leaned down to give me a kiss before returning to her coffee and conversation with Amy.

I ate as a few more women came in and out of the kitchen, Heather had enough food ready for them all, until eventually only myself, Heather, and Darcie remained. Heather turned off the stove and leaned against the counter, out of breath.

"Is it this busy every morning?" I ask with a chuckle.

"This was a pretty tame morning!" She said and gave me a smile. I got up and walked toward her, meeting her in a hug and I gave her a kiss, holding her against me.

"Are you okay with doing this every morning?" I start to rub her shoulders and pull her close to me. Darcie slipped behind her and joined me in giving her a quick massage.

"She loves it, plus she doesn't have to work or pay rent." Darcie said as Heather blushed.

"She's r-right. I really don't mind." I pulled her in for a kiss, my cock hardened against her while Darcie followed suit, kissing her down her neck. She helped me untie Heather's apron and sundress, dropping them both to the floor. I lifted her up onto the kitchen counter, allowing Darcie to shove some plates into the sink to make room.

"How about me and Darcie give you a thank you for the cooking and cleaning." I kissed down her chest while Darcie took my place, locking her lips with Heather's.

"Only cooking, I'm not your maid so you all do your own cleaning." Heather said before a moan escaped her lips. Darcie grabbed my cock and stroked me hard while I focused on Heather, I rubbed her clit and pussy and found her wet.

"Maybe we should get a maid, a nice cute French maid would fit in well here!" Darcie said and continued kissing Heather.

"You're so wet already, are you ready for me?" I asked, but she could only nod in response with Darcie kissing her. The counter is the perfect height for me to slowly tease her pussy with the head of my cock, feeling her wetness before pushing in.

"Ohh that feels soo good, babe you've been away for too long!" Heather tilted her head back, her fingers digging into my back as I got an eyeful of Darcie leaning down to suck her tits. I grabbed onto Heather's ass and slid my cock slowly in and out of her, I felt her getting worked up with the way Darcie and I were focusing on her. I grabbed them both by the hair and guided them as they kissed. This was enough to send Heather over the edge, her nails dug into my back as she quietly moaned into my shoulder, my hips rocked as I drove my cock as far into her as I could, I only released after she had exploded and her body stopped moving. I pulled out and watched her twitching body as Darcie bent down and licked my cock clean. We hugged and kissed Heather before she left the kitchen for a shower and nap.

Darcie and I got cups of coffee and left for the porch. I was beginning to get used to my near constant state of arousal, my cock was half hard and making a nice bulge while I sat and sipped my coffee. My conversation went on with Darcie for a few moments before she revealed she was a psychologist.

"So are you able to help with my, er, condition." I said and waved generally to my head.

"Physically, no. Your neurologist will handle that. But emotionally, how are you doing? I can't imagine how complicated all this must be for you." Darcie asked with a concerned look.

I took a deep breath and looked out over the yard. I didn't have the chance to really process what had happened since leaving the hospital.

"I've been focused on trying to remember people, I haven't really thought about how I feel yet. Honestly it's nice having all this attention, and I feel like each girl actually cares for me. Even the ones I don't remember have treated me well. It seems ridiculous but the more time I spend with you all the more natural it feels." I said, taking a sip of coffee.

"But I feel guilty sometimes. I don't feel like the same person that these women know and love. I have memories but they feel like someone else's, and I don't feel like I deserve their attention."

After I said that Darcie put down her coffee and walked over to me. She put her arms around my neck and straddled me.

"Don't think like that, you're still you. You deserve all this and more." She started to grind on me as she spoke, awakening my cock once again.

"Do you know how we met? I was in college, I think a junior, and I was really close to failing calculus. Who needs math for a psychology degree?" She pulled her dress up and I freed my cock, letting it slide easily into her with moans from both of us.

"I was in the library the night before the final exam, I must have looked like such a hot mess. I didn't have makeup on, my hair was a mess, I had drank like 6 iced coffees to try to stay awake. And then you walked in. We had shared a couple classes together so you stopped to say hi. When you saw how stressed I was you offered to help, and we spent the whole night going over worksheets and flashcards. We even went back to my dorm and I fell asleep in your arms going over the textbook. I woke up and you were gone, but you came in the door with breakfast and a fresh iced coffee."

I was thrusting faster, her short black hair fell across her face so I brushed it away.

"That -ooh right there baby - was the day I fell in love with you. Especially when I learned you had your own final the same day, but you still spent all night with m-m-mmmm meee!"

12