Remembrance of Autumn Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana was so turned on.

"When you travel, stay at a place like this, do you sleep with your pistol under the pillow, ready to bang away if you have to?"

"Sometimes," I said.

I sat the bottle on the bedside table next to the lamp, filled the glasses to their rims, watched tiny golden bubbles shoot upwards. I toyed with my pistol, watched Diana's eyes widen, brim over with lust. Her fingers were a quasi dildo one moment, the next she was rubbing her nipples.

"Oh baby, fuck me with that rod, I went to feel that cold steel inside me."

Looking at her cheerfully radiant face, the pink flush at her throat, the hardness of her nipples, she was near orgasm. The combination of fingers in play, my deliberately slow pace was pushing her closer and closer to a crescendo of self-satisfaction and my gun was nowhere near her yet.

"Honey, you have to fuck me right now. Please fuck me."

She screamed, pleaded, and jerked about the bed.

I untied her sash, commenced to stroke Diana's thighs with the pistol. Little white streaks appeared on her flesh as I pressed down.

"Fuck me you bastard."

I moved the weapon to her breasts, slid the barrel down through her cleavage barely touching each nipple with the sight. Never had I seen her so hot, so needing of my cock. My cock was damn hard too and it took all my willpower not to fling the gun down, jam it into her now, not later. I gently moved the weapon to her lips, the barrel almost with a mind of its own then touched each earlobe pierced with a tiny golden orb. I guided my weapon across her forehead where an auburn curl dangled. Then it slid down her pert nose, up and down her throat. Now, it was in front of her lips once more.

"Suck my gun sweetie, blow it. Pucker up your lips and give it some good head."

What unmitigated torture this slut was inflicting on me. She would get the spanking of her life when I finished."Have you fired that gun? I bet you are an expert marksman. Are you an expert marksman? Fire some hot lead into me honey.

Twisting a clump of her hair in my fist, I pulled her up off the bed and jabbed the gun barrel deep into her mouth; she worshipped my gun, licked it coolly, wanted to taste its craftsmanship and feel its hard blunt edge against her teeth. She was cross-eyed staring at the cold blue steel, its fearsome capabilities.

Jesus Christ and Mary, I just came in my pants. I felt like such a pervert.

"You made me come you hot little slut. Now you are going to get what you want. Open your legs wide. That's it."

I inserted the pistol into her pussy. With little reluctance other then my concern for not hurting her, I fucked her with the piece.

"How does that feel you nasty slut girl. Feel my pistol fucking you? I bet one of your dildos never felt so good. Fuck it baby, ride my cocked gun. Any of your boyfriends fuck you so well and truly?"

"God, it feels heavenly."

I squeezed the trigger, she came and my God, I nearly did too.

Perspiration beaded my forehead; my heart raced as did my breathing.

Diana, the fleshpot under my tutelage was covered in her own sheen of sweat. I saw the pulse beat of her briskly running heart on the side of throat. She licked her lips, wrapped her naked legs about the weapon and through my hand, I could feel her muscles tightening around the weapon.

The pistol went down on the floor with a dull thud.

Roughly, a man transformed by his desires, I twisted Diana about on the bed, the robe well above her sleek thighs now. My left hand, my power hand, smacked down on her pink ass. Hard. My hand, slightly quivering and covered in sweat went down on her flanks with a series of sharp cracks.

Crying out, she raised her ass off the bed and leaned into my flailing hand. This went on for some time and she became redder and redder the more I spanked her. My prick once more nearly at the point of release went back into her, and for the nest ten or twelve minutes I doggy fucked her. Then I came.

I backed off, tried to look like the ultimate bad man. I could not carry it off. Instead, I covered her with the duvet, sat down on the edge of the bed, my breathing slackened as hers did. Then I gulped down a glass of champagne before passing a glass to her. The air about us seemed to crackle with a cosmic static energy. In the dense atmosphere so overheated by our lust we quickly wound down. This bed we now shared would be forever remembered by both of us. The intensity, the emotional primeval character of this crystal clear moment was permanently branded in my psyche.

Watching Diana come down to earth, delicately sipping her champagne, the tiny cell telephone in my overnight bag chirped several chords of Waltz 2 from Dimitri Shostakovich's Jazz Suite. Damn nice music and my special code for the next 72 hours.

I had to work tonight, late tonight. Damn it to hell.

"Baby, jerk me off. I am still cooking. Then tell me a nasty story of you wicked past. I love hearing your tales," I said.

My hand went under the covers, found her hand, placed it around my girth.

"Tonight after it is dark and I am sleeping next to you naked, my fingers twined in my pussy, my eye lids flickering, I want you to rape me, defile me with your weapon, linger in me all night, abuse me, do what you may. You will find me most appreciative of your efforts come morning."

"Tomorrow afternoon when the shops open, we will trek out of the hotel, I'll buy you a thick gold bracelet mounted with blue stones and nesting in a white satin box," I said.

"Nice," she said reclaiming her submissive advantage.

12