Remi and Eden - The Lifestyle Pt. 01

Story Info
Eden thinks of a perfect gift for her husband: Remi
3.5k words
3.68
8.5k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: You may want to read the 4-part series, "Wife Succumbs in Hawaii", before reading this story. This story references details from the earlier story. Reading "Wife Succumbs" will make this story easier to understand and more enjoyable. Just a suggestion.

*****************************************************************************

Eden and Remi had been friends for many years. Although a decade apart in age, they had been drawn to each other from the first moment that they met at the school their children attended.

Aside from sharing the same Filipina ethnicity, they were both very attractive mothers who shared many of the same interests.

Both ladies were born in the Philippines and moved to the US at a relatively young age, though Remi was a bit older when she emigrated at age 19. They could converse in their native Pilipino fluently.

Both were in the medical profession, Eden as a nurse at Mercy Hospital and Remi as an assistant in her husband's veterinary practice.

Their two daughters, Remi's younger and Eden's older, soon became best friends at the school they attended. They had frequent playdates together and this made the two mothers even closer.

Between playdates, school fundraisers, sports and other activities, the two attractive Filipinas spent a lot of time together and they formed a close friendship.

They interacted with the other mothers in the school, of course, but they were clearly best friends. The other mothers at the school knew it and the fathers knew it, too. Only too well.

Both Remi and Eden were beautiful. Both were about 5'3" in height. Eden was slender and athletic with a smallish bosom, cinnamon-colored skin, wavy, tinted hair with highlights and a beautiful face.

Despite her 53 years, Remi was simply sexy with a gorgeous figure, just a naturally gifted beauty. Although Filipina, her face was somewhat Chinese in appearance. Her skin was soft and smooth. Her voice was pleasant and alluring.

In short, the two ladies were MILFs that liked to hang out together.

The bolder husbands in the school tried and tried again to flirt and get closer to the two women, trying to separate them to get one or the other alone but with no success.

Neither woman would get caught dead fooling around with a guy from their child's school.

Over the 13 years that their daughters went to school together, kindergarten through senior year in high school, they maintained their friendship.

Eden invited Remi to join the Filipina nurses' association and Remi asked Eden to join her social/service club. It was at their club meeting that Eden had invited Remi to go with her to Hawaii with two of their other friends, Sylvana and Vanessa. It was in Hawaii that Remi fell from the ranks of faithful married women, really, through no fault of her own.

Through 25 years of marriage, Remi had been faithful to her husband, Mitch.

The four ladies, Remi, Eden, Sylvana and Vanessa, had fallen to the charms of a foursome of younger men they met at a dance club in Waikiki. Mostly, though, it was the drugged cocktails and the resulting hypnotic effect that compromised their defenses against the men's lewd intentions.

The men soon had the four Filipina women right where they wanted them, naked in their apartment and impaled balls-deep in front of cameras and a video recorder, no less.

After a week of being used as a sex toy in Hawaii, Remi found herself pregnant with another man's child.

Her strict Filipina Catholicism would not allow her to terminate the pregnancy intentionally.

Eden, however, having emigrated to the US at a much earlier age and, thus, more Americanized, was not nearly as devout. She had no problem terminating any pregnancy that occurred as a result of her extramarital affairs.

Remi would have been appalled had she known or her many outside relationships.

Eden and her husband, Ricky both enjoyed seeing third parties for their sexual pleasure. This was done freely and with mutual consent.

They loved each other but enjoyed the variety of sexual partners.

Though he was no slouch in getting women into bed, Eden often facilitated Ricky's outside excursions.

For their arrangement to work, and for Eden to enjoy strange cock guilt-free, sometimes she would help Ricky find suitable partners. After all, Eden could walk into any club or bar and walk out with a stud to give her pleasure in a matter of minutes. It's quite a bit tougher for a man to find a willing female. In order to keep her husband satisfied, she would often facilitate the hookups, finding available females willing and ready to enjoy her husband's company.

When Remi returned to her husband from Hawaii, she clearly had a string-bikini tan and her breasts and nipples were bruised, the result of much fucking, sucking and mauling at the hands of the men who used her in the hot tubs, at the sex clubs and on the beaches of Honolulu.

Mitch was furious! How could she do this to him!

Remi admitted that she had worn minimal clothing and enjoyed the wonderful sunshine of Hawaii in a string bikini but denied having had an affair with anyone.

After all, Eden, Sylvana and Vanessa had also worn string bikinis. She didn't want to be the grandmother of the group!

She added that the bruising was a result of the going-away sex she had with Mitch the night before she left on her trip.

Now, that made Mitch feel bad because he remembered that he had given her quite the going-over the night before she left. He hadn't noticed the bruising before leaving for the airport but it was an early morning flight to Hawaii. He could have missed it.

His imagination had gotten away from him and the thought of her going to Oahu with all the available men in their bikini briefs and sporting big bulges made him extra-horny that last night.

Not only that night but the entire week she was gone! He must have masturbated 20 times thinking about the possibility of his wife getting picked up on the beach or drugged in a bar. The thought of his lovely wife getting seduced and filled with another man's sperm gave him a hard-on that would not go down.

Several weeks later, after her return from her trip, Remi discovered that she was pregnant. Rather unusual for a woman 53 years of age but it ran in her family. Her mother, for instance, had given birth to her youngest sister at 51 years of age.

When Remi confided to Eden that she had missed her period and that her pregnancy test was positive, Eden urged her to go to the family planning clinic to terminate the pregnancy before Mitch found out.

Because of her devout Catholicism, Remi would never consider that option. She would have to find another way.

Though she knew that the baby might not resemble her husband, Remi decided to go on the offensive, hoping that it would buy her some time to figure out an explanation for the child's appearance and its failure to look like Mitch.

When Remi broke the news to Mitch, the shit really hit the fan.

"So, you go to Hawaii to get yourself knocked up? How many times did you do it? Did you cum? Was he bigger than me?"

"No! It was that stupid 'stealthing' game of yours, I'm sure of it!" Remi argued.

In the last few months, Mitch had been enjoying bedroom fantasies where Remi would play the part of an old college flame or an easy first-date fuck.

Sometimes, Remi would play-act as the willing female, eager to get the stud's big cock inside her for her own pleasure. Other times, she played the part of the reluctant female, a damsel in distress, coaxed and tricked into bed with alcohol or drugs.

"Okay, but you have to wear a condom," she admonished.

Remi knew the rubber was coming off as part of the fantasy but she was willing to play along for Mitch's pleasure.

Sometimes, he would "sneak" the condom off to enjoy the pure skin-to-skin pleasure of the wet, slick pussy. Sometimes he would prick a hole in the condom for the erotic pleasure of knocking up the imaginary female and leaving her, and her husband, to raise his child. Either way, Remi ended up with a vagina filled with cum.

Remi hadn't been too concerned as her gynecologist reassured her that she was beyond her child-bearing years. The doctor discounted, or maybe just forgot, Remi's account of her mother bearing a child at age 51.

Anyway, now she was pregnant with another man's child. Mitch didn't know it was from another man or couldn't be sure, in any case. Whether he was truly convinced by Remi's explanation, or he just didn't want to lose his beautiful wife, Mitch accepted her story.

He wasn't so naïve, though, that he wasn't planning a DNA test later on down the line. He still wasn't sure what he would do if the child wasn't his, but he didn't want to think about that just yet.

To everyone's relief, though, Remi had a spontaneous miscarriage which solved all problems. Mitch managed to convince himself that everything he imagined had all just been in his mind. Soon, their lives went back to normal.

Remi had gotten away with it. Mitch was now none the wiser.

Before long, Remi, Eden and some of their friends started going out again on their ladies' nights, dancing at the club on K Street. Other times, they would go to the bar on 15th. Those venues and others allowed them to dance late into the night and have some highly sensual but mostly harmless fun.

However, there had been some changes. Remi became much more daring in her interactions with the men at the clubs, though, she never let it get too far.

When she went home after their outings, she was invariably highly aroused. Remi would return from her night out and seduce her husband to satisfy her carnal needs.

Obviously, Mitch had no reason to complain.

The fact was, she couldn't forget the incredible nights of sex that she had experienced in Hawaii. As she rode her husband cowgirl-style, she couldn't help thinking about the night she was double-penetrated in the hotel hot tub, or the night that passing hikers watched her ride Derek's cock under the moon-lit silhouette of a leaning palm tree. Memories of the night she was drugged and seduced and the last night in Hawaii at the sex club kept her in an almost constant state of arousal.

What happened in Hawaii hadn't been her choice but now the cat was out of the bag. She had to deal with the memories of those erotic days and nights. Her body longed to experience being used by lusty men, though she didn't quite realize it.

At the clubs, she allowed men's hands to linger on her body a little longer and to press their bodies into hers. She tolerated the occasional caress of her ass and the slight brush of the hands over her chest. She even allowed them to press their hard erections into her body as she bent over in the "presenting" position.

But she continued to resist the temptation to take things further as, consciously, she wanted to remain true to her husband.

However, the changes in Remi's dance style didn't go unnoticed by Eden.

"Miss Remi," Eden teased, "you better watch yourself! You're going to find yourself riding strange cock before long! Don't forget what happened in Hawaii!"

Indeed, Remi couldn't forget Hawaii. She remembered it every night in bed. Sometimes, she couldn't help masturbating to relieve her sexual tension after Mitch had fallen asleep, even after just having had sex.

She would close her eyes and imagine herself in that darkened apartment on Oahu with the music playing softly. She could still relive Derek romancing her, then luring her and her friends to their apartment where they succumbed to the effects of the roofies that had been slipped into their drinks.

It wasn't her fault that her body found her rape experience to be so pleasurable.

There were the hazy memories of the slow dancing and watching her friends being taken, knowing that her turn was coming. In her imagination, she could hear them softly moaning and even smell the aroma of pussy in the air.

There was her slow seduction, the removal of her clothing and then the final, agonizing, moment of conquest as she watched her pussy open up and swallow his cock into her previously faithful body.

Her unprotected womb was filled over and over again with the sperm of strangers she had never met before that night. She was forced to service their large cocks until her body finally relented, yielding to the pleasure that her body could no longer resist. She had orgasm after orgasm as she was taken repeatedly by Derek and his friends.

She enjoyed the recollection as Mitch slept beside her. She slipped her fingers inside her panties and massaged her clit as she thought about the incredible pleasure Derek had given her. She closed her eyes and rubbed herself, her fingers running rapidly into her cunt.

Over her engorged button, her natural juices made light smacking sounds as she spread her lubrication over her clitoris. She gasped as she shuddered, enjoying sweet orgasmic relief.

Only then could she sleep for the night.

*****************************************************************************

Eden's husband, Ricky, had a birthday coming up and Eden was at a loss for what to get him for a gift.

They were enjoying a quiet weeknight at home watching their favorite evening show, "Everybody Loves Raymond". In this particular episode, Raymond's wife, Debra, discovered that Raymond had a bit of a crush on one of her girlfriends, Linda.

"I know she has a nice body," Debra said.

This roused Eden's curiosity....

That night, Eden wore one of her sexier nightgowns. It was Ricky's favorite, the short, silk teddy with the leopard-skin pattern. The color matched perfectly the shade of her cinnamon skin.

She made sure Ricky had time to admire the sway of her hips as she approached the bed. Her skin glistened with the shine of the baby oil she had applied over her smooth body.

Once in his arms, she reached down and began to gently rub his cock. He soon began to respond to her attention and his cock began to grow hard. After a couple of minutes of long strokes from her loving hands, she moved her head under the covers to blow him.

She took him completely into her mouth, running her tongue around and around the head of his cock, licking and slurping it to complete hardness. She covered it in saliva and worked it with both her mouth and her hands, sliding her hands up and down his rigid pole. She brought him to the verge of explosion. When she felt him beginning to breathe rapidly and as she felt his cock beginning to swell, she slowed down.

"Oh, Man!" he complained in frustration. He was so close to a fantastic orgasm!

"Honey, I was just thinking," Eden said. "Remember on 'Raymond' tonight, how Ray had a thing for Linda's nice body? Which one of my friends would you want to be with if something happened to me?"

Eden looked at him with a smile so Ricky would know that he was safe to answer honestly. Even so, he was reluctant to express any desire to be with any friend of hers.

Instantly, though, one face came to his mind. There was no doubt who he would choose.

He shook his head.

"Come on, tell me!" she said. She licked his sperm-filled balls and pumped his shaft liberally lubricating it with her saliva, much to his great enjoyment.

She continued to tease him, bringing him to the edge of a cliff which promised incredible pleasure, but she wouldn't let him cum. His cock was ready to explode!

He could feel it in his loins. He was ready to drop a gallon of jizz!

Ricky was going crazy!

She rimmed his asshole and practically swallowed his cock, taking it down her throat. He had to have his cum! It was so frustrating to him!

He tried to think of something extra sexy and erotic to put him over the edge, but it wasn't enough. He was going to have to get his cock into his wife's slick cunt in order to get off!

Eden was over him now as he lay on his back. She lifted herself up over his throbbing cock.

Ricky thought that she was going to put it into her dripping cunt for sure.

Being the slender, athletic woman that she is, she held herself up over his trembling tool easily. She rubbed his cum-oozing rod on her slippery slit. She moved her slick opening up and down on the tip.

There was a huge glob of precum on the slit of his dick.

She laid his cock flat on his belly, as flat as she could make it. Being as turgid as it was, it naturally pointed to the ceiling.

She sat on his manhood, enveloping it in her folds. She ran her pussy over the flattened man-meat. She gave him a nice camel-toe slide. The pressure on his cock and balls was just enough to prolong both his pleasure and his agony.

She kept him on his back and rubbed her snatch forward and back along the length of his meat, wetting it and bringing it just to the entrance of her pussy, but not going far enough to allow him to enter the promised land.

Then, she turned around and sat on his face. She used the headboard on their bed as leverage to ensure that Ricky wouldn't be able to get up. He was happy to give her snatch a good licking as he thought that bringing her to an orgasm would make her relent. She continued her teasing.

As experienced as she was in handling men, Eden knew when a guy was ready to explode. Whenever Ricky was getting close to shooting his wad, she would slow down. She was in no hurry because, in the meantime, Ricky was using his tongue and mouth to give her pleasure and she reaped the benefits of his desire to please her. His face was covered with the liquid results of her orgasms.

Ricky, however, still needed to get his cum.

Eden continued with her teasing.

"Just tell me. Who is it?" she whispered. "Which of my friends do you want to fuck? Mm, yeah, you can fill my sexy girlfriend with your cream! Who is it? For your birthday, I'll make it happen. Just think, you can put your sperm deep into her luscious body!"

Ricky couldn't take it anymore! His cock was throbbing. His heart was beating a million beats a minute. He was covered in sweat. He could imagine himself climbing on top of the woman of his dreams, sliding in between her warm thighs.

He was sure his cock was going to explode.

Eden could feel his cock swelling. "Do you want me to stop? Or do you want me to put it in? Who is it?"

She placed it at her opening. His cock was oozing pre-cum. She rubbed it on her clit to moisten it further. Then, she just barely put the tip of his cock into her soft fold.

"A-a-h! Oh, God! It's Remi! It's Remi!" he moaned.

"Remi! I should have known!" she thought.

She sank her cunt down and enveloped his turgid pole until only his balls were showing. She ground her pussy back and forth and around and around as he held her hips from behind.

Ricky was in heaven! There's no better feeling than being balls-deep inside a beautiful woman!

Despite all the of men and women they had each enjoyed over the years of their open marriage, there was still nothing better than the sex that they had with each other.

Soon enough, Ricky's balls couldn't hold back any longer and he sprayed the inside of Eden's cunt, filling her luscious body with his load of sperm.

He must have set a personal record for the number of times he spurted his cum into her. This was partly because Eden kept him on the edge for so long but mostly it was because he started imagining that it was Remi that was riding his cock, cowgirl-style.

Once his cock was spent and deflated, she pulled it out as his cum flowed from her pussy. She kissed his balls and lovingly licked and fondled his shrinking cock until he fell asleep.

Remi was her best friend and Ricky was her husband. She knew that fooling around outside her marriage wasn't Remi's way. She was devoted to both her husband and her marriage.

However, she had seen the subtle changes in Remi's behavior at the dance clubs. She was sure that Remi was ready to explore the variety of men that surely would be available to her. Even if she didn't know it yet.

12