Remi and Eden - The Lifestyle Pt. 03

Story Info
Eden leads Remi astray.
6.7k words
4.41
5.3k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still early evening and fairly light when Remi arrived at Ricky and Eden's home located about 10 minutes from where she and Mitch lived. She had been invited to join Eden, Sylvana and Vanessa for a quiet ladies' night.

It would be just the four Filipina ladies, a quiet dinner and a few cocktails. They would also relax in the jacuzzi and maybe enjoy a movie. Naturally, there would be a lot of chismus (gossip).

This particular evening had been chosen because Mitch was going to be out of town and Remi had no other plans.

Eden's husband, Ricky, was going to be playing poker that night with some of his buddies from the shipping company that he worked for.

"Miss Remi! It's so wonderful to see you! Come in, come in!" Eden said as she welcomed her long-time friend into her home. Remi could see that she was the first guest to arrive.

"Vanessa and Sylvana are going to be along a little later," Eden said by way of explanation. "Sylvana's department at Mercy is short-staffed and she has to stay a bit late. Then she's going to pick up Vanessa on her way over here because Vee's car is in the shop."

Eden led Remi into her home, a home that Remi was well acquainted with, having been there many, many times over the years.

Remi was looking forward to spending some time in their jacuzzi. Her body was a bit sore from her workout at the gym earlier in the day and she wanted to enjoy the warm massage from the bubbling jets.

Eden immediately handed Remi her favorite cocktail, a Long Island Iced Tea, already prepared and chilled in the refrigerator. Looking to unwind, Remi drank it down quickly. It was delicious but had a slightly different taste to it.

Perhaps it picked up a taste from the refrigerator? She thought about suggesting to Remi that she might want to put an open box of baking soda in the fridge to absorb food odors. She almost said something but didn't want to hurt her friend's feelings.

"Mmm, that's delicious, Miss Eden!" Remi said, as she downed the remainder of her cocktail. Actually, she wasn't lying. It was delicious, just tasted a little different.

"Oh, good! I'm glad you liked it as I tried a slightly different recipe for it," Eden said in reply.

So that explained the difference in the taste!

Eden refilled Remi's glass and said, "Here, have another."

Remi took a generous gulp from the second cocktail to prove to Eden that she liked it.

The cocktail was indeed delicious now that she got used to it but Remi was already starting to feel the effects of the alcohol and her body was beginning to tingle.

"Ooh, Eden, you're going to get me drunk!" she giggled.

"No worries, my dear. We're not going anywhere tonight. We're here to have fun. Get drunk if you want. I'll join you," Eden replied as she poured herself a drink from a different pitcher.

Remi had no way of knowing that her drink, and hers alone, was laced with an aphrodisiac, an herbal drug that Eden had purchased from a Mexican pharmacy during a trip to Tijuana.

Eden had actually bought the drugs for her own use. She found that it enhanced her sexual pleasure.

This drug, according to the pamphlet, affects the limbic system, stimulating the pleasure center of the brain. In particular, it has its greatest effect in the hypothalamus, resulting in a marked increase in the libido of the person who takes it.

All Eden knew was that, whenever she used it, she had an incredible urge to fuck. It gave her an insatiable desire for cock and made the sex act incredibly pleasurable.

During seduction and foreplay, her nipples and clitoris would swell, her skin would tingle and she would become terribly excited.

It helped her to enjoy multiple orgasms and gave her incredible stamina. She could please multiple partners for hours on end.

Sex became addicting when using these herbs.

The ladies continued to enjoy their cocktails as they moved into the kitchen.

"Let me help you, Eden. Everything looks delicious!" Remi offered.

Like Remi, Eden was a wonderful cook and several pans were cooking on the stove. There was also a pot of boiling water for the pasta dish.

After a while of being in the kitchen and being a fairly warm evening, Remi began to sweat a little. She was wearing a cute minidress but it was a little on the thick side.

"Remi, you're broiling, girl! Let's put our swimsuits on to cool off and we can have another cocktail before we have dinner and get into the spa."

Eden put all the burners on low so they could go change into their swimsuits.

Remi grabbed her beach bag as Eden led her into the master bedroom.

Remi admired Eden's new 4-poster bed.

Eden pulled her string bikini out of her drawer just as Remi was grabbing her one-piece swimsuit out of her bag.

"Oh, Miss Remi! No! The jacuzzi jets have to be able to massage your skin. You can't wear that grandma swimsuit. I have just the perfect bikini for you. It would be so sexy on you!"

She had pulled out a cute orange bikini with green trim for herself.

For Remi, she pulled out a white string bikini. It was very tiny and though it wasn't apparent, it was very thin and practically see-through when wet.

Eden extended her hand to pass the bikini to Remi.

"It's just going to be us girls," Eden added.

Remi acceded to Eden's suggestion after only a short debate with herself.

As they undressed, Eden handed a bottle of lotion to Remi.

"Oh, I bought this the other day. It's an anti-aging cream. It's for full-body use. All the top actresses in Hollywood swear by it. Try it!" Eden said while handing Remi the bottle.

"Really? You don't mind if I use a little?", Remi asked. She said this as she dispensed a small amount onto the palm of her hand.

"Oh, Miss Remi! You have to use a lot. Slather it on all over your body. Don't worry, it's not very expensive. Oh, and you have to spread it all over for the best effect, your boobs, booty and even your puki (pussy)," Eden said.

Remi dispensed a much larger dose now and began to apply it liberally over her entire body. Even though she still looked beautiful, like most women, she worried about maintaining her youth and good looks.

In fact, Eden's cream was another aphrodisiac, a topical cream especially effective on the nipples and clitoris. It made the skin extremely sensitive and reactive to stimulation. It would be perfect for the jacuzzi. Eden had enjoyed many a male massage under the influence of this cream.

Once applied, the subject would quickly be desiring a cream of another kind.

Eden applied her own liberal dose of the topical lotion and they donned their swimsuits.

Remi was having a little problem tying the knots on the string bikini, partly because she wasn't as used to wearing one as Eden and partly due to the stimulation that she was experiencing due to the laced alcohol and her tingling skin from the topical aphrodisiac.

Her fingers were trembling slightly as she began to feel a slight tingling especially on her nipples and pussy lips.

"Here, let me, Remi.", Eden said helpfully.

She tied the two strings to hold Remi's bra on and repeated the process to hold on the bottoms.

She did not double-knot the strings to ensure that the tiny bikini would come off easily when given a gentle tug.

Both women were fabulously sexy in their string bikinis.

Eden's orange and green bikini was a perfect contrast with her tanned, cinnamon-colored skin. She had gorgeous legs, nice hips, defined abs and a generous ass.

Even though she wasn't greatly endowed with a large chest, there was enough there to entice any man. She certainly had more than a mouthful. Her wavy hairstyle with highlights and her beautiful face made her the complete package.

Remi's bikini was just out of this world! The bikini bra just enough to cover her nipples.

Because of her healthy chest, there was plenty for anyone to see and admire. Her jugs were spilling out of the tiny triangles. Her stimulated nipples were aroused now and poking through the thin material.

The bottom of the bikini was little more than a g-string, barely enough to cover her snatch. Because Mitch had recently shaved her, there was no hair exposed around the small triangle.

Like Eden, her buns were completely exposed with only a small string in her crack.

Eden gave her a matching white wrap around to cover her legs. It was short and sheer but it made Remi feel more comfortable to wear it even though it was going to be girls-only.

Both ladies returned to the kitchen area to check on the food for the that evening's meal. Remi leaned over the stove to sample the sauce.

She was careful not to allow her hanging jugs from touching the pot lids. She also didn't want to let any of the sauces drip onto her pretty white bikini.

Suddenly, there was a commotion coming from the garage. Ricky and another guy came clambering into the house.

"What happened?" Eden asked.

"Aw, the poker game got called off. Mick's wife came down with Covid," Ricky answered. "Hi, Remi. Looking really sexy there, girl. This is my friend, Milo."

Milo, this is Remi," he added.

Eden followed Ricky into their bedroom, leaving Remi and Milo to get acquainted.

Milo was already feeling his dick starting to get hard. He pulled the front of his shorts forward so his hard-on wouldn't be so obvious.

"Hi, Remi," he said. "Nice to meet you."

Although she was embarrassed to be caught nearly naked by Ricky and a total stranger, Remi smiled at the newcomer in response.

Milo wasn't very tall, about 5'9" but he was powerfully built. He clearly worked out. Remi guessed him to be about in his mid-40's. He appeared to be a fellow Pinoy. He was wearing a dark grey, sleeveless muscle workout shirt and loose purple shorts.

They would have been loose, anyway, except that the curvature of his engorged cock was now causing a tent to form.

Although Remi had no romantic intentions, her body had other ideas. Because she was concentrating on her conversation, she was only mildly aware of the tingling of her skin.

Try as he might, Milo couldn't maintain eye-to-eye contact with Remi. His eyes kept dropping down to look at her tits and her luscious body. Her nipples were practically boring holes through the thin white fabric. He was going to owe Ricky big-time!

Remi was also having trouble maintaining eye contact. She kept sneaking a peek down at his bulge.

Was she causing his hard-on? She thought that he was very attractive.

She could feel that her clitoris was also erect. Good thing he can't see it, she thought.

She didn't know that Milo would soon be on his knees with his head between her legs, dragging his tongue all over her pleasure button.

The two continued to exchange pleasantries: where they were from in the Philippines, mutual acquaintances and other small talk.

"Oh, my manners! What would you like to drink?" Remi offered.

"I'll just grab a beer out of the fridge," he replied with a smile.

"Join me? What are you having?", he added.

"Eden made me that pitcher of Long Island Iced Teas. You don't want to try it?" she said.

"Naw, I'll stick with my beer. Let me fill up your glass," Milo replied.

Eden and Ricky came out of the bedroom as Remi and Milo were halfway through their drinks.

Remi noticed that Eden's wrap was now tied on the opposite side. Her hair was now slightly mussed and she seemed a little out of breath.

Remi felt her pussy twitch.

She also noticed that Ricky had changed into a tight pair of Speedo briefs and a sleeveless shirt. He was also sporting a clear bulge in his shorts.

Eden sighed. "Sylvana's still stuck at Mercy. She and Vanessa aren't going to make dinner but they'll join us later. That's okay. We'll make it a late night, anyway."

Looking at Ricky and Milo, she said, "Good thing you guys came. Now the dinner won't go to waste. Guys, have a seat and let me and Remi finish up in the kitchen."

Eden tended to the stove while Remi sliced vegetables for the salad on the island chopping board.

Milo got up to grab the tv remote on the table.

"Yo, bro! While you're up, grab me a brew in the fridge, dude!", Ricky cried.

"No problem, man.", Milo answered.

The space between the island where Remi was working and the stove where Eden was tending the stove was a little tight.

Milo squeezed between the two women and as he did so, he let his left hand sweep along Remi's ass and his fingers fell into the cleft between Remi's butt cheeks.

He didn't say a word. No "Excuse me." No "Sorry."

Remi felt her nipples and pussy tighten as he passed by to the refrigerator. Her right butt cheek rebounded to place like Jell-O.

Milo grabbed the brew and took the direct route back to his seat next to Ricky.

Was that an accident, Remi wondered.

She flushed slightly and thought, "Boys will be boys."

It was no worse, after all, than what she allowed on the dance floor on her girls' nights out.

Ricky used the remote to turn on a streaming service and start a movie. For mature audiences, Remi noticed.

It was a cop film. In the 25 minutes it took to finish preparing dinner, there were 3 different sex scenes.

One of them was a girl being held from behind by the villain's henchman with his forearm around her neck while the villain threatened her from the front.

She was wearing a tight top and was young and generously endowed. Suddenly, the villain tore down on her shirt, leaving the nubile girl completely topless as the henchman behind her looked over her shoulder to admire her healthy chest.

The comely girl was pulled to the floor out of camera view.

The image changed to a closeup of a wine glass. The reflection in the glass clearly showed the girl having her pants pulled off and the standing man removing his shirt and unbuckling his pants.

Next there was a birds-eye view of the muscular man on top of the woman, his backside completely bare.

Only her face and naked breast was visible as his tight muscular buttocks pushed deep into the woman. His shoulder blades flexed, as well, giving it everything he had as he took his revenge on her.

The now-shirtless henchman stood by, laughing. Although it couldn't be seen, he appeared to be stroking his cock, waiting his turn.

This assault of his girlfriend was a warning to the main character to leave their criminal operations alone.

The woman's head fell back and she moaned with an open mouth.

The scene faded to black.

The last thing heard as the screen went to black was the woman saying, "Yes! Yes!"

For a mainstream movie, it was a very graphic. Remi had paused her slicing to watch the scene in its entirety. She felt herself becoming aroused.

"Oh, man!" Milo and Ricky said, almost simultaneously.

They both looked at Remi.

Eden smiled and shook her head. "These poor guys can't wait. They'll have to keep it in their pants a little while longer," she thought.

Eden giggled, "Sorry, Miss Remi. That's Ricky's new favorite channel, the Softcore Movie Channel. We usually just watch it at night but I guess he wanted to show it to Milo."

The movie was plot-thin, mostly a vehicle for stringing together sex scenes. They showed everything in every position except actual penetration.

Despite the distraction, Eden and Remi managed to finish preparing the meal.

No one really had food on their mind. They were all thinking about another basic need.

They sat down to eat. Eden served the first course, the salad topped with Italian dressing.

She came around with the pepper grinder. "Seasoning?"

Milo and Ricky passed but Remi said yes.

Eden turned the barrel and applied a very healthy dose of the seasoning to Remi's salad. She then placed a good amount to her own plate.

The "seasoning" was actually a mix of aphrodisiacs, natural herbs which have been found to stimulate a woman's libido.

Eden gave her several herbs: Damiana, known to increase blood flow and increase oxygen to the vagina; Fenugreek, native to India, rich in phyto-estrogens which enhances a females sexual pleasure; Dong quai used for a 1000 years as an aphrodisiac in the Far East.

She added some ground up Femestril for good measure. It is considered to be "Viagra for women".

The salad's Italian dressing would mask any flavoring from the herbs.

Eden used this mixture often, to enhance her own sexual pleasure.

"Mmm, delicious!" Remi said, even as the herbs began to take immediate effect.

They multiplied the effects of the earlier aphrodisiacs.

She had the feeling that her breasts, already large for her 5'3" size, were swelling. Her nipples became very sensitive, like she was lactating, about to express milk. Her nipples were incredibly distended and pushing through the thin fabric of her bikini.

Remi was directly facing the tv as she watched a scene where the mobster's girl seduced the main character in the shower room at the beach.

The slut was wearing a tiny white string bikini, just like the one that Remi was wearing as she ate her dinner. She was Asian, a brunette with huge tits. The guy was built with broad shoulders, muscular arms and he was wearing a thong Speedo. His bulge was easy to see.

There would be no need to frisk either of them as there was no place to hide a weapon.

He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees. She pulled down his Speedo as she descended.

His naked hips were visible but his genitals were hidden, covered by her head which began to bob forward and back.

Although it was out of view, she was obviously jacking his cock with her right hand and fondling his balls with her left as she gave him a blow job.

Soon, he was on his back on a towel as the naked girl rode him.

Again, no explicit sex but they were obviously doing "it". No way it was simulated. This was the real thing. Two tanned sexy individuals copulating on a large screen tv in high definition. It was like they were almost watching it live.

"Remi, she's wearing the same swimsuit as yours. You're just like her!" Eden laughed.

Remi had noticed the similarity, as well. With her dark black hair and her back to the camera, it could have been Remi bobbing her head back and forth on the guy's cock and riding his pole.

Both Ricky and Milo felt their dicks swell at Eden's friendly but lurid observation.

Remi wiped her hands on the napkin on her lap, gently pressing on her pudenda to relieve the pressure she felt in her snatch as she did so. She felt her pussy getting moist. She thought maybe she should get herself into the spa before they noticed her wet spot.

They had already taken notice of her huge nipples. Milo and Ricky still found it impossible to keep eye contact. Try as they might, their eyes continued to drift down to gaze at her hooters, barely covered by two narrow, thin triangles.

Remi was well aware of their lusty thoughts but she trusted that Eden wouldn't let anything happen. This was her husband and his friend, after all.

The girls started to clear the table as they were planning to relax in the hot tub. The boys continued to enjoy their sex show.

Her hands full of dishes, Eden shrieked when Milo snatched her wraparound away, revealing her smooth tanned legs topped by a skimpy green and orange thong.

Ricky did the same to Remi as they all laughed.

The front of Remi's bikini bottom was moist from the flow that resulted from her arousal.

Remi laughed from nervousness while the others laughed from lust and a sense of anticipation.

Remi hoped that things weren't getting out of hand. After a moment, though, she laughed, too, as she began to enjoy the sexual tension.

The herbs were beginning to take full effect.

"Yeah, man, in there," Ricky said, pointing Milo to the bedroom.

"Hey, put something good on, man! This shit is too tame!" Milo said as he disappeared behind the bedroom door.

The girls moved toward the spa in the sunroom on the deck just beyond the sliding glass doors.

12