Reminding Him of His Place

Story Info
She makes sure he remembers where he deserves to be.
2k words
3.89
11.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all! This is my second story written, this time it's not for anyone in particular. It's written in such a way that hopefully you can insert anyone you have in your mind into the story and it should still apply to most of you. Hope you enjoy!

___________________________________________________

"On the bed. Face up." her voice rang out through the room.

It had been a boring day at work. As she usually did when these sorts of days came around, her mind wandered. Mainly to him, and what she could do with him when she got home. It was usually her favourite subject, at least to keep herself entertained. The problem was that she had to be creative today.

He hadn't been particularly bad recently. He always had dinner ready, or close to, when she got home. The laundry was always done on time, and the house was relatively clean. Still though, he hadn't been particularly good either. There was nothing spectacular... so, he hadn't earned a reward, yet he hadn't earned a punishment either. What was a domme to do?

She spent the next few hours churning through ideas in her head, before settling on one. Something that wasn't too punishing for him, but would definitely be a lot of fun for her.

As soon as she opened the front door, she could smell the food in the oven being cooked. A nice roast, but clearly it still had plenty of time left before being finished. That was fine by her. She called out to him: "On the bed. Face up."

It was good timing for him. He had just finished up the cleaning of the bedroom: usually the last thing on his list before relaxing. He was only in his underwear, which he knew his Mistress would not like to find him in after her command. Quickly, he pulled them down and stepped out of them. Laying on their bed, he could feel himself slowly getting stiffer in anticipation of his owner entering. He made sure to lift his back up slightly to place both hands underneath him. By the time she did, he was fully hard.

She could hardly wait. On the way up she had already begun stripping, and stood before him was his owner, topless and braless, standing in tight black pants that she filled out incredibly well. To his dismay, she didn't start towards him immediately, but instead passed by the bed. Stopping at the foot of the bed, she stared at him.

"You would not believe how incredibly boring the day was today." she said, as if making small task. He knew better than to reply. During this time, her hands reached down and unbuttoned those pants. Her thumbs hooking into the waistband, she peeled her clothing off her hips and from her thighs, bringing her underwear with it.

"Utterly uneventful. It felt like I was paid there to simply stand there." She bent over for a moment, being careful to not offer him too much of a good view just yet. She gathered her clothing from the ground, before walking around the other side of the bed and dropping them over his stomach. "Hold these for me, would you?"

A slight whimper escaped his lips with this, and she had to force back a little smile. Turning her back to him, she walked over to the desk with a slight sway to her hips, knowing exactly where his eyes were glued. From the desk she gathered her laptop, and her magic wand vibrator.

He was intimately familiar with that particular toy. They oftentimes worked in tandem to please their collective owner. As a matter of fact, it was a common joke of hers to tease him to mention how related they were. "If this thing could cook and clean, you'd be the one stuck in the closet until I needed something extra to get me off, y'know that right?"

Little to his knowledge, this was her plan to remind him of this. She placed the laptop on the bed, above his head. Wordlessly, she reaches over to his arm, pulling his right hand out from under his back. She makes sure to do this slowly, one of her breasts just barely touching his skin, and the other barely touching her own pants resting on his body. She places his hand on his twitching cock. A stern motion of eye contact informs him to not move his hand at all.

With this all in place, it was time for her own pleasure. A foot rises up to the mattress and she quickly steps upwards. A couple of slow (and careful) steps around him, she takes a moment to step over his face, providing him a view of his Mistress's perfect pussy, thick thighs, and her incredible ass. She doesn't give him long before she descends, although not perfectly downwards, instead pressing her ass down onto his chest, right below his neck.

There's no waiting to slowly adjust. Very quickly, her legs move from underneath her and press themselves against the headboard, his chest supporting practically all of her weight. Breathing becomes a slight issue, but his attention is entirely transfixed to the Goddess above him, and his favourite place right in front of him. Her arousal is obvious on her pussy, slowly getting wetter and wetter.

What he hasn't noticed, utterly transfixed as he was, was her leaning over him slightly to type away in the computer. A moment later, she leaned back, bringing the magic wand to her clit. "Stroke. Don't you dare cum."

He obeyed, eager to get started. Soon after his first few pumps, he could hear the loud buzzing of the toy above him. The moment they first bought that toy flashed through his mind.

"Slow? This is the slow setting?"

"I don't think they really know what slow means..."

Despite this, her mind had been warming her up all day, and she was eager to start. A loud moan escaped her throat, echoing through the room. Her back arching, and the entirety of her weight shifting over him. What was small movements to her was significant for him, his body having to tense different muscles to support her weight and maintain breathing. The next words spoken started him slightly.

*Look at you, lapping up my sweat like a pathetic little mutt.* The voice said. It wasn't his Mistress's, but the voice came from above him. Taking a look upwards, he could see his Mistress had her gaze locked on the laptop above him, paying no attention to her slave underneath her ass.

"... pathetic little mutt... I like that name." She said, almost to herself. Her pussy was so close, he could feel the heat and scent of it wash over him, overwhelm him, practically melt his brain. He lets out a little whine, with his hand pumping harder from this humiliation.

*I didn't realize how worthless of a man you were. Here, clean right under my tits!* the voice above him continued. He could hear a second voice being muffled, before the first let out a sadistic laugh. No matter how he craned his head, he couldn't get a view of the pornography above him. Practically in time with the laugh was another loud moan from his Mistress above him, clearly enjoying the humiliation of the stranger. His hand pumped harder with her moan, his knuckles occasionally brushing up against the fabric of her pants.

Above him, he could hear spitting, with her sadistic laugh following suit. There was the sound of slapping coming from the laptop, and then once again the sound of spitting. This time though, a glob of saliva landed on the bridge of his nose. By the time he looked upwards, his Mistress already had her eyes back on the screen, her smile quickly replaced by a moan.

This spit dripped down towards his right eye, forcing him to close it. He could feel his waist begin to ache as the feeling of a powerful orgasm approached. To his dismay, he forced his own hand to slow, desperate to ride to the edge but not to cum.

*From now on, you're only going to be drinking my sweat, my spit, and my piss! Would you like that, little mutt?* The woman's voice came from above him, followed by a pathetic *Yes, my Goddess!* that he couldn't help but notice wasn't too dissimilar from his own way of addressing his own Goddess. His body began to tremble slightly from purely being overwhelmed: her weight on his chest, her heat surrounding his face, her spit decorating him.

At no point has she looked down at her seat, reminding him of his place. Her magic wand was the main star of today's show, and she wanted him to know she thought of them as interchangeable. This sort of pleasure and power was beginning to overwhelm even her a little, although she did her best to keep her face as stoic as possible. Her hips rock against the toy grinding back and forward, never quite touching her seat in the face, but leaving the possibility open, giving him hope.

His own hand and her treatment sends shocks of pleasure though him. He's back at the edge in no time, his own precum coating his fingers. Slowing once more, the pleasure quickly turns to pain and he lets out another little whine. That whine was music to her ears, sending jolts of electricity up her spine. If she could, she'd do this every day, breaking his role as a man and turning him into just a toy.

She can't help but to laugh very slight, mixing with the moans, knowing that every single it lasts she continues to violate his mind and turn him more and more brainless for her. Her orgasm was approaching, and she knew she didn't want to fight it off at all. She was doing this for her own pleasure after all.

*You must feel pathetic. You're not a man. You're an insect. Be thankful I don't throw you into the dumpster!* He could hear from the video above him. Working on instinct alone, he responded.

"Th-Thank you Mistress! I-I'm a pathetic insect!" he moaned out, hand beginning to work his shaft again. This was all his owner needed to finish. Her free hand reached down to his hair, grabbing it and pulling him upwards sharply. The toy continued to buzz on her clit, and his own forehead was forced to press against the other side of the magic wand.

Her orgasm came hard, hitting her like a train and completely overwhelming her. She squirted, her fluid immediately landing in the face of her seat, his head blocking the way to the expensive laptop. Her hips thrust against the toy, and in turn he could feel the force of her hips through it. She soaked him, completely and utterly, and during this time he truly believed himself as nothing more than her cum-target. He could barely hear the words that she moaned out through gritted teeth: "p-pathetic mutt..!"

They were both in utter bliss, and to each of them, the seconds that went by felt like an eternity. They were both aware that this is where they each deserved to be. His hand continued to pump, but having waited so long to recover from his last edging, he wasn't there yet. Besides, she hadn't given him permission.

She let go of his hair, and her hand moved to his arm, stopping it. Resting for a few moments, leaning back, her sweat covered body resting on him, he took in the perfection above him. It took a few moments of silent panting before she began to move. She took the toy and wiped it off in his hair, before placing it on the bedside table. Swinging a leg off of him, she rotated on his body, refusing to get off until her feet were on the floor.

The weight alleviated from his chest, he continued to pant, a mess of her sweat, spit, and cum.

"You can cum later. Dinner's nearly ready, and I need my footrest."