Remodeling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so close already, baby. Please, I'm craving your touch." I whispered.

Natalie grinned as she buried her fingers into my drenched pussy. I gyrated my hips in an effort to quench my desperation. Her fingers curled and hit my g spot and within seconds I was melting into the bed. The surge subsided and I fell asleep almost instantly.

Natalie and I were alternating our time between staying at her apartment and my house. It had been 6 months since we met, and life was getting hectic. I had been staying busy with finishing up house renovations and getting them listed and Natalie had been working on a large project at work. Unbeknownst to her, there was something happening that would change our relationship forever.

I was sitting on the couch watching tv when my phone rang.

"Hey, what's up?" I said when I answered the phone.

"Uh, I just went to your house and there is a realtors sign in the front yard and a giant SOLD banner across it. You're also not there." She asked with a panic in her voice.

"I know. Where are you?" I asked calmly.

"I'm at my place. You're not here either." She replied with a bit more anger now.

"I know. Listen, there is something we need to talk about. Will you meet me?" I asked her with the same calm demeanor.

"Where are you?" She demanded. I sensed a slight tremble in her voice.

"I'm staying at the Rose Ave. house for now. I believe you know the house I'm referring to?" I stated.

"What...what in the...what in the fuck is going on, Allison?!" She uttered.

"Come talk. I'm waiting." Was my reply.

"I'm on my way." She said as the call ended.

I waited in the front foyer. I looked myself over in the giant mirror against the wall and felt satisfied in my appearance. I heard a knock on the door and opened it slowly, and there stood Natalie. I held out my hand to her and she accepted. I led her inside the house and closed the door. She wore a confused look on her face. I was instantly afraid that I had pushed my luck too far. I was hoping my appearance would calm her nerves. My flowing red hair was down. I was wearing a long, form fitting, stretchy gray and white top that barely covered my tight round ass. I had on long, gray socks that stopped at mid thigh and nothing else.

"Allison...what's going on? You have to talk to me." She pleaded.

"Natalie, my love." I began. "Come, sit with me." I said as I took her hand and led her to the sofa in the formal living room. The lights throughout the house were dimmed low, and candles flickered in the fireplace. Her beautiful eyes sparkled.

I sat on the couch and motioned for her to sit. I watched her eyes roam my body before her eyes locked onto mine.

"Relax, baby." I whispered as I caressed her cheek with my hand.

"Do you remember when we first made love in this house? I sure do. It's a moment I'll never forget." I said softly.

"Yes. I remember it vividly." She replied with less concern in her voice.

"I'm sorry for the theatrics, but I wanted to make an impression, I guess." I explained. "I love you so much. Natalie, would you live with me. Permanently. No more spending time at each other's place. I want you to live with me in our home. This home."

"I sold my old house to Meg. She's always loved that house. I've held onto this one in hopes of keeping it. Will you please make this our home with me?"

"Holy shit! Allison!...Yes! Oh lord yes!" She screamed as she embraced me. "I love you! You look so fucking hot tonight, by the way!"

"Hot enough to marry?" I asked as I pulled out a ring box from behind a pillow.

Natalie sat in stunned silence as I opened the box and spoke.

"Natalie, will you please marry me?" I asked.

"Yes!" She screamed. Tears of joy dripped onto her face. I slid the ring onto her finger and kissed her beautiful lips.

"You have no idea how happy you make me. You have turned my whole around and made me discover things about myself that I was too blind to see." I told her.

"Allison, beautiful Allison. Being with you is like living in a dream everyday. I've never felt such a connection to someone before and I'm so thankful that you took a chance with me.,,with us. Plus the sex is out of this world!" She said.

"You just like the sex, don't you?" I replied.

"Well..." she answered with a grin.

I leaned back against the arm of the couch and spread my legs. My tight top rode up my thighs as I presented my aching pussy to my gorgeous fiancée . Natalie let out a gasp as she stared at my burning, wet center.

"You're so beautiful." Was all she said as she pressed her lips to mine and kissed me deeply. Her fingers quickly found my needy pussy and she spread my lips apart and coated her fingers with my wetness. She slid two fingers into my velvet tunnel and she curled them against the front. Her fingers worked in and out of me and each time she stroked my g spot. The sounds of my wetness filled the room. I humped her fingers and kissed her neck while my hand roamed over her dress. I slid my hand down and grabbed her ass before sliding up to unzip her garment. We released long enough for her to take her dress off. Underneath her dress she wore a sexy white bra, white hose, a garter and no underwear. I see someone else had sexy time in mind for tonight.

Natalie fell back onto the couch and I snaked my way up her body. I could smell her arousal as I worked my way up her body. I gave her smooth mound a kiss on my way. I cupped her large breasts and planted kisses across her upper chest. My pussy begged for more attention and I knew exactly how to take care of it. I brought my dripping sex above her face and looked down into her eyes.

"Nat, will you please lick my pussy?" Please!" I begged her.

Her hands gripped my ass and pulled me to her mouth. She devoured my pussy with fervor. Her tongue slithered around my delicate petals then she sucked them between her juicy lips. I ground my throbbing quim into her mouth, coating her face with my juices. My fingers dug into the arm of the sofa as the fire burned hotter in my core. Natalie's fingers gripped my ass, pressing me harder as she worked on my clit. Her tongue flicked over my button in rapid fire strokes. My need to cum was all consuming and I focused on the sensations she was giving me. Then it happened. My orgasm quaked through me and my pussy drenched Natalie's face. My legs quivered, my inner walls contracted, and I screamed out with pleasure. Natalie lapped up as much of my nectar as she could. My legs finally gave out as I collapsed onto the sofa. Natalie sat up and looked at me with a look of pure lust in her eyes. I knew it was my turn and I scooted down fully onto my back and held out my arms for her. She wasted no time in situating her delectable, deep brown lips above my face. Have I ever mentioned how utterly gorgeous her pussy is? Seeing her smooth, wet womanhood hovering above my face made my mouth water. I extended my tongue to get a taste of her precious essence and she slid the length of her slit across the tip of it. I dipped into her opening and coated my tongue with her juices. Natalie moaned and rolled her hips as I licked her. I placed my hands on her hips and guided her onto my mouth. I sucked on her lips and clit as she writhed with pleasure, pressing her sex into my face. She was whimpering words of encouragement to me while I made love to her most intimate of places. I brought my thumb around from behind and coated it with her syrup when I got an idea. I spread her wetness up between her plump ass cheeks and coated her tiny asshole. Once my my thumb and her pucker were sufficiently wet, I eased my thumb into her. She gasped and I felt her whole body shudder as I worked it in and around inside of her. "Oh fuck, baby!" was becoming a common phrase at this point. I could feel her nether regions begin spasming and knew she was close. I sucked her clit in between my lips as I thumbed her ass and I soon had her gushing her nectar across my face. I was thirsty for her and I drank her down as fast as she supplied me. Her back was arched while she gripped the sofa arm with one hand, and cradled the back of my head with the other. We collapsed into a mess of flesh and fluids and waited for our breathing to return to normal. Once we recovered, we shed the rest of our clothing and fell asleep in each other's arms.

It's been a year since I proposed to Natalie. Things are fantastic between us and our parents and they are so grateful that their daughters have found happiness. When I finally met Natalie's parents, I was able to see where she gets her personality and sinful appearance. Her mother is a beautiful Korean woman that still rocks a killer body for her age. She is very sweet and has a heart of gold. Her father is a tall, very muscular black man. He is quite the charmer and quick witted.

Our wedding ceremony was beautiful. It was held outside on a beautiful autumn day. We thought it would be fun to both wear the same exact dresses, and since we are each very feminine women, they were very beautiful and a bit more suggestive but still classy. Natalie looked like the dress was her second skin and I was easily outshined by her that day. She claims it was the other way around, but I'm not going to argue. All of our friends and family were there to celebrate our special day with us. Even Ben, the guy from the bar who pummeled my attacker!

We are currently on a small, secluded beach on a tropical island. We are enjoying our honeymoon in the best way possible- sunshine, drinks, not one thread of clothing, and all the hot, passionate sex that we can have!