Remote Control Climax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her mind was racing with thoughts of fleeing or hiding, her body continued to respond to the rhythm at her mound. The base of her neck tingled, and the hairs on her body stood on end. Forgetting for a moment her plan to maintain control now that she was not alone, her mind catalogued her own current responses to the repeated pulses before drifting back to replaying Carter's reactions last time they had fucked.

As soon as she had entered Carter's apartment, they had started making out. Her full lips reached for his as he bent down to meet her. She felt his tongue penetrate her mouth and lick the inside of her teeth. He ran his hands through her tresses and yanked, causing her to gasp. The tips of her fingers were tingling as she traced the inside of his arms to his elbows.

He walked backward until he was in front of a chair. She trailed along with him, straining her mouth and tongue and hands to remain connected with his body. As Carter fell into the chair, she sat down and straddled him. His hard cock pushed against his pants as she raked her teeth down his neck. She felt her insides quicken and soften, as heat unspooled from her core.

Now that she was sitting over him, her hair enveloped their pressing faces like a cloak. She moaned as she felt his kisses reverberate throughout her entire body. Her blood was heating as her labia became dense and wet.

"Mmm, you're so sexy. I want to see more of you," Carter purred.

He grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it over her head, his fingers scraping his way up her sides as he went. She reached to unhook her bra, to give him access to her pleading nipples. With his hands grabbing her waist and back, he bent his head down to flick her nipples with his tongue, taking first one, then the other, between his front teeth, and biting down with a pressure that only momentarily bloomed into an exquisite pain.

Once he had let go, leaving a piercing pleasure from her breasts to deep inside her body, she ran her hands up his torso, removing his shirt. She could her their breath coming in pants. Andy experienced an aching in her body as she felt him through both of their jeans; she wanted him. She wanted to come this way -- with his dick moving inside her body.

He stood up, bringing her with him. She hastily undid her button and zipper and stepped out of her pants. She did not remove her eyes from his crotch as she did this and was rewarded with Carter's erection springing free when he slid off his jeans and underwear.

"Yesss," Andy hissed, as she reached out to take hold of his dick.

She moved forward, until her knees were bumping into his legs and her hand was smooshed between her belly and his shaft. He sat back down on the chair with a groan.

"I'm so ready to have you inside me," Andy said, as she sank her expectant canal down onto his length.

As Andy's body registered the intrusion, her hairline broke out in sweat. She felt the shimmering moisture gather at her temples. She began to move her damp enclosure up and down on his cock and, with her exertion, more sweat dewed on her skin.

She leaned forward onto Carter's quivering body. Her palm pressed into his chest bone and the fingers of her other hand pushed against the base of his neck.

"You're so wet," he groaned.

He looked sexy underneath her, with full lips and dark, unfocused eyes. She felt him losing control as her pussy rode his dick: up and down, up and down. Suddenly, he grabbed her hips and held her body still. With his new-found leverage, he began moving his cock faster inside her body. She could see his jaw going slack and the blotches materializing on his cheekbones. He was going to come.

She felt his semen shooting deep into her upright body. Accompanied by that sensation, she reached her hand down to touch herself. Some of Carter's fluid leaked out of her onto her finger, which she rubbed on her already slick clitoris, as she brought herself near to climax.

Her body was still reverberating from his pistoning inside her and she imagined her cunt absorbing all the come Carter had given her. With that image, she orgasmed. A wave tightened through her body, from her shoulders, through her waist, down in her belly and deep into her toes.

Thoughts of her most recent orgasm with Carter mingled with hazy perceptions of her current state. She couldn't escape the persistent beat of Michelle's toy. Her arousal was reaching a fever pitch because of her thoughts of Carter and Michelle, the consistent thrumming on her clit, and -- if she was being honest with herself -- the thought that those sharing the movie theater with her had to have noticed by now that she was not acting normally. Although Andy didn't dare look around her, had she noticed that Carter and his friends were shifting amusedly in their seats?

Try as she might, Andy could not stop the climax building within her. She grabbed the armrests at her sides as she felt her vision narrowing. How had Michelle done this to her? She was going to do it -- she was going to orgasm -- in public -- next to these strangers while the perfect plaything insistently stimulated her sensitive clitoris. And, she was going to enjoy it.

Andy let out a strangled and hushed cry as she felt a powerful orgasm bound through her body. Her back tightened against the scratchy fabric of her movie seat. Her vision disappeared, replaced by the inability to focus on anything but the intense feelings in her core: feelings of tightening and release, of desire and satisfaction. The swell of her climax permeated her insides, and she let it wash over her for a few minutes.

She soon realized, however, that Michelle's vibrator was still set to full power. Her clit was too sensitive to withstand any more of this onslaught, and Andy felt emotionally drained from her forced orgasm. As surreptitiously as she could, but certainly not surreptitiously enough, Andy reached under her skirt and attempted to move the buzzing machine aside.

She couldn't bring herself to look around her and see the knowing looks on the faces of the guys surrounding her. Instead, she slid the still-vibrating toy into her purse and wobbly got to her feet. Now that the rush of bliss had washed over her, she was anxious to get out of here without having to face the fact that someone -- Derek or Benny or Carter -- had surely recognized what was happening. She would text Michelle once she was out of this tiny, cozy theater.

As Andy stood, she listed to the side and grabbed onto the seat back in front of her. Her body was like jelly, and she was still experiencing some aftershocks from her powerful finish. She had to walk past all four guys on her way to the aisle. She could her the soft buzz of the vibrator in her bag.

As she passed Carter, he touched her wrist. Startled, she looked down at him.

"Have fun?" he asked with a smirk.

12