Remote Control Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drpssy
drpssy
7 Followers

Looking at my cock, I saw something never before witnessed. A solid line of cum steadily streamed from my purple head reaching about an inch high. Yes, I clenched in an attempt to shoot it from me but for some reason no amount of clenching would help. Ms Marjorie seemed to take my agony in stride, resting her finger on the button while the device chirped away. The look on her face was the exact opposite of mine. I was in so much pleasure it hurt. It felt as if my life literally was leaking out through my cock head. She smirked while I made pleading contact with her magnificent blue eyes. The nut butter on her forehead contrasted nicely with the matronly figure she presented. For a full minute my agony continued; long after a normal orgasm would have subsided, I came steadily.

At long last, she took her finger from the button. My cock immediately shrank to its normal size. So fast that I thought something was wrong with it. I was covered in cum. My pubes were matted and the sticky fluid worked its way down my ass crack to puddle on the bed. Even my back and sides were slick with my cream. Whatever she had done, I didn't want another but for the moment was powerless to stop one if it occurred.

"There boy, Diedre told me that too much too soon could possibly pop your stitches. But don't think this is forgotten. How dare you cum without permission! You wait until the morning. It's only just begun for you cum boy.

I couldn't move I was so exhausted. I could only murmur a weak "uh huh," repeatedly in between gasps to catch my breath.

"Pay attention!" She snapped and she tapped the lowest button with a manicured fingernail. I felt a tingle begin deep within my body, like a ticking somewhere behind my scrotum, and my stomach muscles began to spasm violently.

"No more please, please," I sobbed. Never before had I had that experience, I didn't know if I could take another, though I doubted it.

"Ok, no more tonight, but remember that I have this remote and I will use it. I can make you orgasm to death with this," she cavalierly waved the remote around, as she left the room "and every woman in the compound has one. Pray we don't all use them at once..."

With that ominous prediction she turned off the light, leaving me alone in the dark of my assigned room. Quickly, the true peril of my situation took root in the pit of my stomach. I would have to face a sadistic group of elderly women I have not-so-secretly been masturbating to and they can make me blow my load at any moment. I fell asleep that night totally drained yet dreading the morning sun and the day yet to cum...

drpssy
drpssy
7 Followers
12