Ren Fair Fashion Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't pretend you didn't love it." I was more than half hard still, she was so sexy. Looking at her tits hang as she watched me, back arched and elbows on the couch's armrest. She shrugged, looking guilty for liking it so much, more so when her eyes drifted in the direction of her bedroom door. "Now my enchanting Ranger Princess I'm going to taste you."

That got an eager nod. As I got my footing she shifted down onto the couch, then back up again. Calculations going on in her head. Since the armrest was the focal point so far, she mounted it. Pushing her skirt off onto the couch. I stared at her uncovered sex. Surprised that it was completely hairless. Almost laughing at the idea that I was sure that Carl would want it "historically accurate" and be a full fucking bush. But nope, her mound was glossy with the emissions of her arousal. She stacked up a cushion to one side to plant her foot, then beckoned me over with the other.

I wasn't into feet but I kissed her big toe when she offered it up me. She enjoyed it. Her eyes fluttering closed at the worshipful act. I made sure to stay away from the arch of her foot, knowing she was ticklish. Licking and sucking each toe in turn, then doing it again when she clearly wanted more. I was more turned on by it than I would have thought. By her reaction it stimulated her almost as much as when I'd sucked her nipples. After, of course, I had to do the other too.

Finally I was allowed passage forward. Kissing over her ankles, running my fingers over her calves with my lips trailing ahead to her knee. This close I could smell the musk of her sex. Fuck I thought I could feel the heat of it! Kissing down her inner thigh until I got where I really wanted to be. The way her breath was coming in and out rapidly told me exactly how many times she imagined this. I looked up at her, just as my fingers peeled her thick outer mound apart and my tongue charged inside the breach.

"Ohfff!" She cried out at the brief teasing contact.

"Wow, this..." Starting but I had to get another taste in, a longer lick from cavity to clit. "... is very..." A third lick swirling my tongue around her entrance. "...very..." It was sweet and savory. My eyes widening at how fucking delicious she actually was. "...ambrosia."

"Mmhmmm!" Agreeing with a big nod of her head because as a geek she knew the word, it meant more to her.

One foot dug into the stacked cushion the sexy chubby held her other leg that would have hung over to the floor in the air. Both her hands gripping it. I lay my head on her thigh of the couch bound leg. Two fingers splaying her apart for my tongue and mouth work. Sometimes slipping them inside her, usually only up to the first knuckle and never more than the second.

"Fuck!" I cursed licking where my fingers had just delved like some kind of animal. "Your pussy tastes so god damned good! Fuck!"

"Eat that ambrosia! Oooh yes, Bastion!" Expression greedy I understood her oral dirty talk fetish worked both ways.

"I can't stop! Oh god Melissa, you fucking hot Ranger Princess, your ambrosia tastes better than anything!" After nodding agreement she let her head fall back for a moment. Releasing her leg, letting the sensations overtake her. I really wished I had a camera at that moment. I don't think I'd ever seen anything so beautiful. "You are so hot, so sexy, and so delicious!"

"Yes! Oooh! Yes!" I knew she was close when she reached down and spread herself. I had an ex-girlfriend who did the very same thing. "Say it again!"

"You are SO hot!" I grabbed her foot from the floor. Giving it a few licks between doing the same to her hooded bump. "So sexy!" Put it down into my lap since she couldn't see from her position. Knowing it did the trick when she let out a loud cry of lust. "And so SO fucking delicious."

Toes played over my fully erect cock again with some skill at first, till I overwhelmed her. Attacking her clit with the same gusto and prowess as one of the Musketeers. Not settling into a routine of any kind. Tongue swashing at it from all different angles. Barraging it with wide licks as much as just the tip of my tongue. Sucking her clit into my mouth and letting it pop free. Sucking it in and massaging it with my tongue. Down through the rest of her gash for just long enough to let her settle a second, then back at it.

"Ooooooooh! Oooooh! OOOOH! OOOOOOH!" Orgasm coming faster and faster. Her head falling back and then snapping up. I wanted to kiss her lips and her pussy at the same time. My eyes were locked on hers when she came, she held it for as long as she could. Then screamed at the ceiling. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I fell back when her body stiffened in the wrong way. Her hand almost moving to block me. As soon as I did she sank into the couch like she might never get up again. Voluptuous Beauty in Orgasmic Repose. I slowly stroked myself to the sight of her. Really wishing for that camera now.

A good minute later she stirred. Just shifting her head at first. Then her hand trailed over her body up under the bottom part of her corset. A moment later her skirts fell free. I rose as she lifted up to pull them free from under her. A shy guilty look on her face when her eyes opened. The affair seeming much different post orgasm. Especially when you decide to continue. She saw that I had no such moral reservations at the moment, still steel hard as I was.

"Wow, you're such a nerd Ambrosia AND Ranger Princess?" I smiled at her humor my eyes running over her sexy body as she sat up.

"Both accurate. Especially," Motioning at my cock which was painfully hard again. Not the 7/8ths boner I usually got when I went again anywhere inside of four hours. One that would deflate if not constantly attended too. I took it and levered it over, letting it snap up against my flesh with a sound like a firecracker had gone off. "This is a boner only the food of the gods could give."

"Yeah it is!" Brown eyes huge she adjusted her glasses, staring at it with nervous excitement.

I pulled her further upright and kissed her. Almost crying out at the mistake as more blood pumped to my cock at the feel of the taboo kiss. We kissed like it was the first time. Maybe knowing that oral was rather low level stuff. What came next would be undeniably crossing the line. Both of us stalling a little bit. Afraid to betray Carl but at the same time wanting to savor the anticipation for a short while more.

"Oh god!" She broke the kiss to look down as I rubbed the tip of my weapon through her gash. Shy again it took her a second to reach out and grab hold. Scooting her ass forward till there was actually a chance of getting inside her. "Oh god I thought about this so many times."

"Not half as much as me." I thought I would need proof to be dissuaded of that.

Surely guys thought more about sex that women. Then I met her gaze and I had second thoughts. Remembering that most of my thoughts stemmed from her teasing. Had I only started lusting after her when all her bending over had started to register in my brain. All her cute smiles when I'd look her way after she'd do something to call my attention. Had she seduced me into this? Maybe, but it made me want her all the more for it.

"Ooooh! Your dick is so big Bastion. I don't even know if it'll fit." She said putting the tip of it inside her. Letting me sink into her hot heaven then drawing me up and out again. Through her chubby mound smearing fresh amounts of her juice through her gash, that made my mouth water. "I want it to fit but I just looks SO big!"

"Shit Melissa!" I cursed.

I had to fight to get any semblance of thought going. With her body twitching each time she played my tip over her clit. My hands mashing her huge breasts to stop myself from slapping her fist away and slamming myself inside her. Up and down. Inside her just a little bit more than the last time, then out. Side to side over her clit, through the inch or so of pink flesh to her entrance that I needed so bad to be in. In, both of us wide eyed at the sight. The head of my prick inside my best friend's girlfriend. If he came in just now I'd threaten or beg him but I would not stop until I finished. I could see in Melissa's face she was thinking the same thing.

"Help me." Shit, I never felt like I had a huge cock until now. I nodded and kissed her. Stuffing my tongue into her mouth with a lot more force than I used my with dick, slowly sinking it into her. It was partially successful she slapped her hands into my chest and looked down. "Oh god! Oh god it's so big!"

"Just a little bit more my Ranger Princess. We are already halfway there Mel," Once more I wished for that camera and settled with savoring it to memory. Her unbelieving expression as she stared down at my dick like it was a baseball bat halfway inside her. Jaw dropping open as I pushed forward. "It'll feel so good once it's in there. So good!"

"Bastion! Oh god Bastion it's so big." She leaned back a little and rubbed at her stomach through her corset, finding a spot way too high to be real. "I can feel it all the way up here. Oh god my ambrosia made you SO hard! SO SO BIG!"

When I sank all the way in she wrapped all her limbs around me, held me tight. Breathing raggedly against my chest. Whispering how she couldn't believe how big I was, that she'd actually gotten me in. Kissing my bare chest every few words, then tilting her head up. I kissed her again, grabbing her ample ass that was hanging off the other side of the armrest. Pulling her so we mashed together and I sunk into her more as her pillowy body gave way.

"Oh god!" I dialed up to a gentle pace my patience wearing thin even with her being so sexy, so ego boosting.

She looked ready to stop me but instead wrapped her arms around my neck. I found a good system of fucking her like this. My knees against the couch. I'd pull her toward me and shove upwards when I wanted in. Then drop down while letting go her ass. The round top of the armrest would take her away from me. After maybe thirty of those she found the rhythm as well, shifting her body to help.

That worked for a little bit but the more we increased our speed the more worried I became for her couch. The armrest seemed to be wobbling more already, aiding in fast fucking. Melissa sensed it too. Grabbing the backrest of the couch and my shoulder, worry on her face. I wanted to care but in this moment I would have fucked her on every piece of furniture until it broke, then moved onto the next one.

Still I could feel her tensing up to stop me. So I jammed myself all the way in there, meaning to carry her to wherever, never coming out in the move. Except she cried out, thrashed to catch hold of me and fell back onto the couch. Head lower than waist her tits rolled up almost to her chin. This was good enough for me. I caught the back of her knees holding her legs apart and up. Then started fucking her, whimpering at your deep I was getting.

"Oh god Bastion! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" She slapped the cushions of the couch and stared at me totally unfocused. Then her massive breast nearly slapped her in the chin, and she grabbed them. Holding them as steady as she could for a second, then turned both her nipples in her fingers. "Fuck me Bastion! Oh god you are fucking me SO deep with that minotaur dick!"

I grunted not minding the descriptor at all. Roughly pulling her back to the optimum position as I continually hammered her out of it. Loving the sight of her thick body shifting under my hardcore pummeling. Her corset shifting up a little so I could see her puffy midsection. Wishing I was a minotaur at the moment, so I could rip the fabric away with the ease of mythological strength. Then dig my fingers into the soft dough of her belly.

"Fucking tight! Sexy! Whorish Ranger... Princess!" At least it was more than syllables.

She nodded agreement to all that tugging her nipples more and more roughly. Her massive tits shifting and swaying in the sexiest of ways. Her brown eyes locked on me whenever she could get them from rolling up in her head. I caught the first tremor of orgasm hit her. Mouth opening in a small 'o' of pleasure, then a larger 'O' of bliss.

"Ohhh! Oh! Oh! Bastion god damn it! Fuh... fuh... Fuck me!" She gasped, cried out, thrashed on the couch. Looking up at me wildly, then screaming again. Mumbling but all I understood was, "minotaur dick."

"We're not done yet. No!" I growled as she tried to twist away dragging her up over the arm of the couch. Watching me with a hazy expression until I slipped out of her, flipped her over. My hands grabbing at her big beautiful ass. "This is how we are going to finish."

"Oh god it's too much!" Looking over her shoulder at me as I squeezed my cock between her ample cheeks. Shaking her head vigorously at how much still protruded out. "Oh god, oh god, oh god!"

"Fuck, this is how I always imagined it. With this big sexy bubble butt to see, touch, and fuck." Taking hold of my dick I slapped her asshole, then down at her clit making her knees go weak, using that to sink balls deep inside her.

"Oh fuck! oh FUCK!" The amazing nympho pushed back at me, steadied her stance, then gave me a nod over her shoulder. Her eyes totally overwhelmed but not backing down. "Do it! Fuck me! Finish inside me! Finish my ambrosia pussy with your giant minotaur dick!"

I spread her ample cheeks apart. Saw her asshole contracting as my penis drew out of her. My dick wet with her ambrosial waters. Yes, this was ninety percent of my fantasies. Just bending Melissa over and fucking her, in a thousand different locations and reason but almost always her bent over something. Her fluffy pillowy ass cheeks wouldn't allow me to slam inside her with any real force, but I tried.

Porcelain flesh so pristine I almost couldn't bring myself to spank her, but I did. The factoid put inside my mental vault when she'd jokingly said she liked a swat during sex. It must have been true because she cried out with surprise, but also saturated with pleasure. My handprint easily rising up on it, crystal clear. Her head craning back to look at me, wanting another.

"Oh yes! This is it! Oh this is my dreams come true!" Damn that was exactly what I was thinking.

"You are so sexy! So hot and sexy!" The compliments just sprang out from my brain, but I got track of the 'conversation'. Giving her yet another spank. "The Ranger Princess should have ALL her dreams come true!"

With that her eyes went all watery. I thought she was going to cry but that wasn't it. Or it was because she had another orgasm. The already tight innards ratcheting down in spasm. Fuck did I want to release her from her corset. Yank the bows of the dozens of leather knots that ranged up her spin. Just bask in her nakedness when I came into her. I gripped a cheek, unable to let go, bending over her. Letting her big tits batter against my forearm for a few seconds, before taking hold of one of the swinging masterpieces.

"Nnnnn! Nnnnn!" She was shaking her head, lucky for both of us I was in the homestretch.

Grabbing her hair, twisting her head back so I could see her face. Brown eyes opening, filled with concentration to hold on. Dazed by the overwhelming sensations banging through her. She focused and craned a little bit more. Somehow our lips made contact for a brief moment. Then I came.

"Ooooohhhhh fuhhhh!" Slapping at the couch when she felt me swell inside her, literally dragging it over to her so she could collapse on it. Knees going out on her. "Bastion, yes oh god yes! Yes, I can feel it. I can feel all your minotaur cum, SO much! SO MUCH!"

This time she didn't have a skewed perspective. I came like it was the first time today. The first time in a week, a month even. I sagged on her more and more with each load. Nuzzling into her neck but keeping myself firmly inside. Fairly convinced any movement would kill both of us. More importantly sure that her hungry cunt was milking me with each tremor of post orgasm bliss that hit her.

"Oh god, Bastion, oh god." She almost sounded panicked as she lifted up off the couch, some time later. Then dispelled that worry with a merry laugh, "Minotaur dick? You got me doing it now!"

"Yeah, I won't pretend though that turned me on a whole lot." We separated like we were both expecting to start on fire afterward, but it wasn't that bad.

"Oh, my feet don't work." Spilling back over the armrest of the couch. The slight hit to her stomach traveled through her innards. A huge gush of my cum rushed out of her. "Oh shit did I..?"

"Fuck you can't stop can you!" I hissed watching the torrent of white liquid pour down her well-built legs.

"Oh god how much does your minotaur balls hold?" Head and forearms resting against the armrest she watched the river of cum runoff escape her from the opposite angle as I had, it seemed never ending.

"That's it for now." My dick was really trying though, lifting up with temporary attempts at life, then sagging in fatigue.

She looked between her huge hangers, through her stout legs, past the near waterfall of cum, to my cock. Which of course gave it a little longer will to live. Knees trembling at the sight. At the thought of having to deal with again but some crazy part of her looked game. She didn't necessarily want to, no. She would though.

"Barely." Maybe worried any longer would change that she rose, using the wall to steady herself.

Smiling as she pushed me away, wagging a finger at me and then my cock. Disappearing off into the other room, I stood there surely for a moment, then I collected my clothes. There was nothing to do about my shirt. I waited around a minute or two but heard the shower kick on. Knowing it would be pretty obvious or at least suspicious that I was here so long after knowing he wasn't coming around, plus the shirt. I didn't wait around long. Cleaning up the cum mess. Folding her costume pieces and straightening the couch. I left, sending her a message

Was that the last and only time? No, I wouldn't call it an affair. We didn't have sex all too often. Sometimes months would go by but then there were times it was only days between. It usually coincided with her and Carl having a fight, but not always. Sometimes I'd get a text that would simply ask, Minotaur and Ranger? Often enough Carl would message me after him and Melissa had fought saying he was going to lay low at his parents or grandparents, and I'd just show up at their apartment.

12