Renaissance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam could feel the tension building in Alain's body as he released her breasts and straightened up. His legs started to tremble and his hips jerked as he tried to push every inch of his cock, right up to his balls, into her greedily sucking mouth. She moved her head tirelessly, pumping Alain's prick with the greedy embrace of her lips, faster and faster until his voice rasped in his throat and he cried out, "Oui, Sam, ah oui!"

Spurts of warm, creamy cum filled Sam's mouth and she swallowed greedily. There was so much, some of the thick liquid was forced back between the pulsating shaft and Sam's slippery lips but she slithered and twisted her tongue around the pumping glans to lick up Alain's sperm, determined not to waste a drop.

When at last the flow of semen slowed, Sam let the head of Alain's cock slip from between her lips. She sat back on the bed, gazing up at him lovingly as he brought his breathing under control and tried to stop shaking from the intensity of his orgasm.

Alain rested for a moment and then put his hands on Sam's shoulders, signaling she should lie back. He quickly climbed between her legs and lifted her thighs onto his shoulders, his face close to the lips of her cunt, the scent of her arousal filling the air as strongly as that of hot semen. He pursed his lips and blew out the gentlest stream of warm air onto Sam's erect clit.

"Ohh," she moaned, reaching up with her hands to thread her fingers through his hair.

He blew warm air along the lips of her cunt and over the pink pucker of her asshole.

"Ohhh!" Sam moaned, a little louder.

Gently Alain used his thumbs to prize open the slippery lips of her cunt and this time he blew warm air from the erect bud of her clit back and forth along the divide, into the hole and then against the twitching muscle of her anus. He put his tongue out and worked it against the taut muscle of her anal sphincter, pressing it open until the wet tip penetrated her rectum.

"Ohhh -- ohhh!" Sam moaned, moving her head from side to side on the pillow, cupping her breasts in her hands and caressing them.

Alain used his saliva as a lubricant to slide two fingers in place of his tongue into her asshole, working them in and out to heighten her pleasure. At the same time, he moved his head back and pressed his pursed lips down the shaft of her straining clit, applying the gentlest pressure to the base and flicking the tip with his tongue.

"Alain -- YESSS!" Sam cried and she jerked her hips up, her head thrashing from side to side, her belly spasming as she climaxed, flooding the Frenchman's mouth as he licked and lapped up the sweet cream pouring from the opening of her pussy.

Sam expected Alain to give her time to catch her breath. But he didn't. He leaned over her body and whispered in her ear, "Turn over for me," and she did as he asked, settling herself onto the pillow, the slightly rough cotton sheet deliciously sensual against her aroused nipples.

And then Alain settled himself between her legs and Sam felt him pull open the cheeks of her ass so he could lick up and down the divide, first squirming his tongue between the lips of her cunt, dripping wet from her climax, then up along the furrow to the tight bud of her anus. It was a delicious sensation as Alain feasted on her two openings.

Overwhelmed by the sensation, Sam moaned into the pillow as Alain's tongue slid deep into her cunt, greedily licking and lapping up her sex honey before sliding purposefully to the rosette of her asshole to press inside the tight opening, easing the muscle open so the wet flesh could push deep into her rectum. Sam felt as if she her ass was being fucked by something delightfully warm and slippery, Alain's tongue finding every sensitive nerve-ending and making her pussy vibrate in response to his thrusts deep into her ass.

Minutes felt like hours as Sam luxuriated in the sweetness of being rimmed and then the tongue gently withdrew. A second later she felt fingers reach between her legs and prize apart the lips of her cunt. The swollen tip of Alain's cock nudged against the opening. Sam raised her hips and moaned softly with intense delight as Alain settled his body on top of hers and slid effortlessly into the welcoming warmth.

For several minutes Sam bucked and shuddered in rhythm with the hot hard cock that pistoned back and forth in her cunt, one moment buried full length inside her body and the next withdrawn until only the head was lodged within her clasping pussylips. Alain reached his hands under Sam to cup her breasts, squeezing and kneading their soft weight as he panted and shuddered with lust, his mouth close to her ear while Sam fought to engulf him with her cunt, arching her spine so she could take in every inch of his pounding prick.

Every stroke, from hard and deep to shallow and teasing, Sam absorbed, loving Alain's skill in judging just which type of thrust she needed next. She felt like a sexual plaything, entirely at the mercy of the prick that was one moment stretching wide the wet lips of her cunt, the next buried so far inside her she gasped from the sensation of being full to the brim.

And then suddenly the movements of the cock in her body grew stronger. Alain ground his hips against Sam's upturned buttocks as he began to come for a second time, the shaft of his cock throbbing in the sheath of her pussy. He cried out, jerked, shuddered, and Sam felt gushes of hot semen pour into her cunt, a liquid heat that set off her own climax, an explosion of sensation deep in her belly so intensely pleasurable she screamed into the pillow.

The strength of Alain's thrusts gradually lessened. "Oh Alain, that was wonderful," Sam said, a little surprised when he withdrew his cock completely from the spasming depths of her cunt. She had wanted him to stay inside her as they fell asleep together.

"I will not be long," he whispered and Sam stretched contentedly, enjoying the delightful sensation of having had her mouth and pussy thoroughly fucked by the virile young Frenchman.

Two or three minutes later Sam felt the weight of a body settle once more between her legs. She was about to turn over when a hand slipped between her buttocks and another closed over her mons, the fingers pulling her pussylips back to expose the bud of her erect clit. She groaned with the delicious sensation as fingers wet with her slippery cream rolled the tiny bud back and forth and she cried out as she felt the curvy globes of her buttocks being separated and felt the massively swollen head of a cock press against her anus. She was thrilled Alain had regained his erection so quickly and she moaned, "Oh yesss..!" quivering with excitement at the realization she was about to be fucked in the ass.

Within seconds the slippery glans had pried the taut muscle apart and lodged in the opening, the engorged shaft distending the puckered rosette. Sam gasped and gritted her teeth, suddenly realizing how long it had been since a man's cock had plundered that receptive part of her body.

The cock moved forward and pushed ever more deeply inside Sam's back passage. She could feel her rectum slowly relaxing to accommodate the thickness, each tiny advance sending waves of pleasure into her belly, heightened by the skilled fingers stroking and rubbing her clit and sliding back and forth in the dripping sheath of her cunt.

And then the huge cock was driven completely into her asshole, belly and balls slapping against her upturned buttocks and she was being sodomized, the pumping increasing in tempo as she moaned in ecstasy, "Yes - fuck my ass, Alain! Come in my ass - I want to feel you spurting inside me!"

As she spoke the vibrations radiating out from the depths of her over-filled rectum made Sam come, a liquid climax that faded quickly and only made her hotter, a brief stab of pleasure there and then gone. She felt stretched to the limits but wonderfully so and she wriggled her backside against her lover's groin, her bowels sucking in the head of his cock, her asshole clenched round him, milking his prick, drawing the cum up from his balls.

"I love this," Sam gasped, lost in the double pleasure she was feeling from the fingers working in the sopping depths of her pussy and the cock thrusting back and forth in her rectum. She was amazed how far Alain stretched the tight muscle of her anus, how big he felt in her back passage, how deeply he penetrated her bowels, and she cried out, "Oh god, it feels so good!"

"Yes -- yes it does," a man's voice said next to her ear, a voice deeper than his son's and Sam screamed, wriggled her ass in ecstasy, her breasts quivering as another intense climax burst within her belly. The cock buried in her bottom throbbed and Sam felt an explosion of sensation as huge spurts of stored-up sperm poured into her bowels. Time and again she felt Philippe Bazon's hips jerk as he emptied his spunk into her, his cock sliding back and forth in the slippery mass until finally the movements of his body slowed and the intensity of his orgasm ebbed.

Sam felt the coolness of the night air on the sweat gathered at the base of her spine as Philippe gently withdrew his cock from her rectum. She steeled herself and turned around to face the man who had just emptied his balls into her ass.

"You shared me," Sam said to Philippe, her eyes meeting his.

"Yes. Yes, we did. I wanted you as much as Alain. But then you wanted us both also."

Sam was amazed Philippe had guessed her thoughts after dinner. Had it been that obvious?

She paused for a moment. Then she said, "Is Alain coming back to bed?"

"He was not sure how you would react to his act of generosity..." Philippe said, leaving the statement hanging in the air.

Sam paused for another, longer moment. Then she leaned over and kissed Philippe gently on the lips, dragging the tips of her breasts slowly across his chest.

"Why don't you call him and you can both find out," she said softly.

*

Three

"Sam, please, you must not move!"

Alain's voice showed his irritation, an irritation made even greater when the sketchpad he was balancing on his knee slipped.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart," Samantha said. "It was just I had sand, it was itching me." She smiled in an effort to defuse her young lover's anger but he only grunted and continued to sketch.

Samantha knew Alain was intent on capturing her image. Charcoal, pastels, paint, he used every medium at his disposal to express the beauty he saw in her face, the sensuality of her body. He called her his muse and planned to devote an entire exhibition to her, charming and scandalizing Paris by displaying her every mood and action, from her face in repose in the morning, to a study of her cunt slick with his sperm and her asshole gaping after he had fucked her cunt and asshole to overflowing with his sperm. Samantha had blushed when he told her what he planned. The thought that her relatives and friends might see such a picture shocked her.

Or did it?

Samantha was a very different woman from the one who had fled to France a month earlier. She had not foreseen how quickly and easily she would fall into a relationship with Alain while enjoying being made love to by Philippe whenever the mood took her. She discovered the only boundary to her pleasure was the physical limits of what her body could accommodate, but her desire to satisfy the passions of the two men was very strong.

Samantha never spent the night with Philippe but always returned to her own bed, out of recognition that her first choice of lover had been his son. Early each morning she would untangle herself from the arms of Alain and lie in a bath, luxuriating in the heat and stroking between her legs, remembering the movements, the caresses, the ecstatic shudders of the night before. Then she would dress in a cotton floral-print dress, her body naked underneath as the perfect antidote to the sticky heat of the summer and make her way to the hotel's restaurant for breakfast.

She would delight in the taste and smell of freshly baked croissants, unsalted Normandy butter, plum jam and tiny cups of strong black coffee, a day-old English newspaper propped up in front of her. Acknowledging the smiles of the arriving female staff and the whistles of appreciation from the deliverymen, she would wait for Philippe to compose the evening menu, then she would accompany him to the market, delighting in the steep walk from the hotel by the side of the river up the hill to the centre-ville.

Shopping for meat, poultry and fish gave her an opportunity to catch up on gossip and flirt happily with the male stallholders who stared with Gallic longing at her breasts, too big for her petite frame, and her ample ass, which jiggled and bounced as she walked. Some of the wives scowled at her but Samantha would just smile in response, unconcerned by their suspicions despite an awareness that part of their animosity was because she was English.

Occasionally Samantha would drop into a salon to have her hair done, but usually she walked back to the hotel with Philippe, leaving him to start the preparations for lunch while she took a big, milky coffee to Alain who would be in the shower or sitting in the balcony of their room, sketching the constantly changing face of the river. Alain always decided where they would go for the day: to the beach, walking along the coastal cliffs, or into Rennes, the closest city, to shop and go to the movies. It was an idyllic, undemanding existence, in exchange for which Samantha gave herself to her young lover each night, twisting and turning in ecstatic response as he emptied his balls into every hole in her body.

Today, Alain had decreed they would go to the beach, packing their lunch of Parma ham, bread, cheeses, fruit and wine in a hamper. He chose where he wanted Samantha to sit, arranged the sun umbrella behind her, chose the color of the towel she sat on and arranged it beneath her, chose the sunhat and the angle at which she must wear it, even chose the sunglasses she wore from the pairs she owned. Then he slipped a strap of the dress off her shoulder to expose the creamy whiteness of a full naked breast. He tongued the nipple to stiffness and stepped back, leaving her under strict instructions not to move. Amused, Samantha did as she was told until the moment when she squirmed, pretending an itch when, in reality, her pussy was wet and swollen and needy.

"Is it nearly lunchtime?" she asked, staying perfectly still.

"Very soon," he said, his eyes staring at her breasts to capture a curve his hand reproduced quickly on paper.

Samantha waited another five minutes. Then she said, "Alain, you did say it was nearly time for lunch?"

Alain laughed and put the pad aside. "Samantha," he said with a smile. "You are impossible. I am concentrating on the creation of fine art and you are aware only of your stomach."

Samantha pulled her sunglasses down slightly so her eyes met his. "And my creamy cunt," she said. "That's hungry, too."

"Eh bien, which needs feeding first, hmm?"

"Stomach," she said, and reached for the hamper. "What would you like?"

"Nothing for a few minutes. I am hot and a swim will do me good."

Alain stood up and stretched, then pulled his shirt off and dropped it on the sand. He was already wearing swim trunks and Samantha admired the rippling muscles in his back and the strength in his thighs as he jogged down to the surf and waded in far enough to be able to dive under the surface.

For a while she ate in silence, enjoying the food and the cool breeze blew in from the sea. She watched Alain appear and disappear until he stood free of the water and padded up the beach toward her. She threw him a towel.

"I don't know what Paradise is supposed to look like but this comes pretty close," she said as she watched Alain rubbed the towel across the flatness of his belly.

She bit into a ripe peach and felt the juice dribble from the fullness of her bottom lip and down her chin. She was about to reach for a napkin to wipe it off when Alain said, "No. Let me."

He walked closer so his groin was level with her face. Then he reached down and cupped Samantha's chin in his fingers and used his thumb to wipe off the juice. It was an overtly sexual gesture and Samantha responded by reaching up and hooking her thumbs in the waistband of Alain's wet trunks. She pushed them down, exposing his thickening prick.

Samantha stroked Alain's sex with her cool fingertips until he was erect. Then she gently kneaded and massaged his flesh while she reached down between her legs to expose her pussy to his gaze. They both heard the wet slurp as she pushed two fingers into the hole and began to masturbate.

As soon as Alain's cock was fully erect and throbbing, Samantha treated the whole of her lover's swollen glans to a gentle, moist, tongue-tip massage. Sometimes, when he was highly aroused, this was enough to make him ejaculate over her nose and cheeks so she licked for only a few moments before she opened her mouth and closed her lips on the ridge while she stroked the underside with her tongue, tantalizing him. Then, very slowly, she moved down on the throbbing shaft, each movement back and forth taking in an inch more than the last. Samantha could tell from Alain's breathing and the way he tangled his fingers in her hair he loved what she was doing to him.

At last she worked every bit of the swollen shaft into her mouth and down into her throat, rolling his very full balls with the fingers of her free hand and tickling the soft globes as she started to suck his cock.

Samantha was gentle and delicate in her sucking and licking because she wanted to give her lover the greatest amount of pleasure for the longest time possible. Time and again she bobbed her head up and down, lifting up so the saliva-slick length of his cock almost slid from her mouth, then sank back down, easing his prick into her throat so she could bury her nose in the wet fur of his curly black pubic hair.

Several times she felt the warning swelling of his glans as he was about to climax and she pressed her tongue tightly against the base of his cock to hold back the threatened gushes until the pressure lessened, then she sucked gently for another minute. A second time he was close to climax, but she blocked the flow until he had relaxed again. Each time she knew the soft moist caress of her lips and tongue felt even more satisfying to his throbbing, bursting penis as she sucked it softly, slowly, and sweetly.

When the pressure built up again and the glans started to throb, Samantha aided, rather than blocked, the flow and Alain groaned loudly, a stream of hot cum pouring from the head of his cock into her mouth. Samantha adored the taste of his semen and savored every drop that flowed out of him, swallowing it down until his balls stopped pumping, keeping up the gentle sucking motion until he could take it no longer and had to push her head off his spent prick.

Some of the thick salty liquid that had gushed into her mouth was dripping down her chin as Samantha raised her face to smile up at him. She knew he would recover within minutes and she longed for his cock to replace the fingers she had buried in her wetly sucking cunt.

But Alain had other ideas.

"Yes - oh yes chérie - that is perfect!" he cried, yanking his trunks up and kneeling in front of her so he could balance the sketchpad on his knee, the charcoal moving in agitated strokes in his fingers. "Take your sunhat off! Look up as if you were seeing something divine! Oh yes, the face of a Madonna, breasts bared, sperm dripping from her chin: it will be une vraie scandale!"

Oh god, thought Samantha. As if giving him a blowjob on a public beach wasn't enough, he was putting her immortal soul in jeopardy. Bloody man!