Renaissance House Ch. 01

Story Info
New Orleans: Connor finds his fire.
6.7k words
4.39
3k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
365 Followers

Connor McCabe sat in the posh parlor of Lady Heather's mansion in the garden district of New Orleans. This wasn't his usual routine when he traveled to the Big Easy, sometimes on business and sometimes for pleasure but his chums back in Memphis had encouraged him to give this establishment a try.

The 50-ish businessman's wife had died a few years ago and although he had gotten over the worst of the grief, it never really went away. He was sociable but not so much into seeking female companionship. His friends had covertly arranged chance meetings at get-togethers but no dice. His children were concerned but also respected his privacy, and were cautious not to upset the dynamic of their eventual inheritance with a second marriage dilution.

He looked around again at the decor. The room was draped with velvet curtains, soft textured wallpaper, and comfortable old stuffed sofas and divans. The color tones were a mixture of deep reds: from dark maroons to fire engine red accents. It reminded him of the classic worldwide image of a bordello.

And it should; because it had been: rescued from bankruptcy and repurposed as a Renaissance House.

A set of velvet drapes parted and a vision of strong femininity slipped through, the hangings closing behind her.

"Connor?"

He stared at the source of the question. She was tall, her hourglass form filled out a long black gown, sleeves covering her arms, the hem skimming the toes of her heels. Her hair was gathered in a matronly bun, the dark hair blazed with streaks of gray. Her face was a vision of high cheekbones, blood-red lipstick, and dark eye shadow setting off crystal blue eyes. The gown had a scooped neckline that boosted creamy cleavage.

He found enough presence in this bold lady's gaze to croak out a reply.

"Yes?"

She paused a moment to establish her presence and take control before breaking into a full-face smile. She stepped forward, extending her delicate hand with its lipstick-matching nail gloss.

"So pleased to meet you."

His hand almost tingled at the woman's touch. It was a lady's handshake, her fingers circling his, not the firm manly clutch with thumb nooks jammed tight when men wanted to show who was boss. She didn't need to show it because she obviously was.

"Yes, same here, ma'am. "

"May I?"

She gestured but didn't wait for an invitation. It was her house; the question was a courtesy, not a request. She sat next to him; half a distance closer than a new acquaintance but not as close as an intimate one. She took his hand in both of hers and rested the three in her lap. She turned her body towards him and looked him in the face with stoic interest. He felt a bit bewildered, doubting his desire to continue, maybe politely escaping. But he was in her control now and stayed put.

"We're pleased you are here. Your friends have arranged all expenses and you should have no hesitation in taking full advantage of our special hospitality this weekend. Any questions so far?"

Conner shook his head 'No'. Lady Heather gently squeezed his hand in understanding.

"Good. So, tell me about yourself. Why is Connor McCabe here and especially what does Connor seek in female companionship?"

She leaned slightly in, closing the distance between her breasts and his vision.

He started slow, not sure what he wanted, if anything. He relayed the years of a happy marriage that had been blessed with children. He described the agonizing final years as his wife's health declined and then she died. Then his loneliness and despair.

Lady Heather listened quietly, taking it all in. Connor wound down and talked about his subsequent few years of existence without his wife. He ended his tale sadly, face lowered, mumbling to the un-captive other hand in his own lap. Lady Heather spoke softly, comfortingly.

"I am so sorry for your misfortune. Without downplaying your sadness, let me tell you this is not the first such story I have heard. We know a way to ease the grief, lighten the dark clouds of perpetual melancholy, but you must trust us. Will you trust us, will you trust me, to show you a path forward?"

Connor nodded. Lady Heather was not satisfied with meek gestures. Spiritual rekindling requires honest commitment.

"I need to hear you say it. It's the first step to recovery. Look at me and say it: Yes, I trust you."

Connor looked up into the steady eyes of Lady Heather.

"Yes, I trust you."

She smiled her assurance and patted his hands again, releasing them as she stood. She looked at the curtains where she had entered and spoke firmly.

"Evelyn."

A rustle preceded a woman entering through the curtains. She was less than middle-aged but not by much. Her styled blonde hair framed her gentle smiling face. She was buxom but otherwise slender. The sleeveless party dress stopped mid-thigh. She would have been any man's fantasy of a side hustle: an obedient secretary or a frisky stewardess.

Connor rose to his feet in chivalrous respect.

"Evelyn, this is Connor, our special guest this weekend. He's a widower and needs some comforting companionship.

"Connor, this is Evelyn. She will take charge for now. We find the first female connection requires experience and patience; an unhurried encounter to get the right mood started. But be assured, you will have plenty of opportunities thereafter to select from a wide range of available therapists."

Evelyn stepped to Connor, took his arm in a boob hug, and pecked his cheek with an elongated smooch.

"I'm pleased to meet you, sir" she whispered in his ear, her breath tickling the hairs in his ear canal. The tickle reflected as a tingle in his groin.

Evelyn took her charge to the in-house dining room where she focused her attention on her guest, getting his story before sharing her own explanation: 'Housewife working the side hustle' when hubby was out of town. Connor's notion of a frisky stewardess was a good first impression.

Evelyn had been a first-class flight attendant, enduring the ass pats and pinches of brazen Fortune 500 executives, then enjoying the revenge of leading them into layover lays, one-night stands that surprised her quarry with her indomitable sexual hunger. But never with the other aircrew and never a repeat with a frequent flyer on her routes. There was finally one passenger who was equally talented in bed, and whom she snagged as her current husband.

But he continued to travel and, or so she was told by her former air hostess colleagues, regularly drilled prime stewardess pussy, often their own.

Dinner was over and nighttime was nigh. Evelyn led Connor to a prearranged suite. The bedroom with its ensuite bath was one that would put up a challenge to any luxury resort. Connor may have suspected this turn of events but was still unsure of his willingness to 'take the plunge'.

She asked his help in unzipping her dress and slid it down her hourglass body. She wore no underwear. It was Connor's first view of Lady Heather's assigned sexual therapist and he was awed by her beauty. His unease eased.

She attended to his undressing. She apparently had more than flight service skills and was efficient in her tasks. She spoke as she worked, commenting on his look of vim and vigor, noting his healthy physique.

She had him ready and walked the still hesitant widower into bed. She moved through a progression of manual foreplay, asking his preferences which he was too bashful to mention. Evelyn soothed him with a handjob buildup before getting him into missionary for mounting and sidesaddle for his first ejaculation.

She used all of her premier sexual talents, but was gentle and slow, letting Connor's cock feel anew the warmth and texture of a female's core membranes. He was less inhibited the second time as he re-experienced the thrill of a woman's touch, smells, and sounds during sex. She praised his cockmanship throughout, assuring him with words and signs that he still had a lot to offer the ladies. And he confirmed her opinion with three doses of spermatic offerings through the night.

In the morning she rose and readied herself to leave him to his next encounter. He begged her to stay with him all weekend. She explained that she couldn't. His grief recovery required multiple partners. He couldn't grow out of his fundamental melancholy if he clung to the first willing woman that he had sex with. He needed a variety of females to ready him for whatever prospects arose later, here and back home.

Besides, she was booked all day to help another gentleman who would not be so gentle when he played out a bondage, beating, and raping fantasy on her body. She thought of it as a public service; releasing his aggression in this controlled setting rather than setting him loose on an innocent and unsuspecting society.

She kissed her man goodbye and good luck as she left him to move deeper into his reprogramming.

The phone rang and Lady Heather's smooth voice inquired about his night and his condition. He had enjoyed the sex, omitting his plea for Evelyn to stay and instead admitted to being a bit tense and sore. He hadn't had this much physical bedroom activity in quite a while. She said that was to be expected and directed him to the in-house spa for some massage and rejuvenation.

Connor's street clothes had somehow disappeared and in their stead, he found shorts, tee, and sandals. He donned those for his walk to the next stage of his recovery.

Connor found his way there and entered the clean white spa. The reception area displayed bottled lotions and creams and wall posters of smiling models advertising cosmetic treatments as would any curative clinic elsewhere.

Reena, as her name tag disclosed, could have been one of those models. She entered from a rear portal. Connor was immediately struck by her dark complexion and long straight black hair gathered in a bun. Her bare feet pattered across the tiles. Her angelic face wore the promoted cosmetic products to perfection.

She was dressed in a stretchy white top and pants that were so thin that broad nipple shadows shone through the material spanning her full chest. The pants hugged her pussy folds. She seemed at ease with the coy display; after all this was a massage parlor with all of its intimate body handling. Her cheery smile welcomed him to her elite workshop.

"Hello; would you be Mr. McCabe? Yes? Good. Lady Heather phoned ahead. I have a table waiting. Please come along."

The young lady turned and walked through the opening into the next room, a nice ass roll as her bare feet moved her away. He followed her without question, curious and willing to respond to any of her requests.

She helped him undress: the shorts, tee, and sandals. She was unabashed about him being commando. It was a routine occurrence. She knew underwear was not a part of his facility's provided housewear, a common adjustment for the special guests. Easier to get right to what mattered.

He mounted the long, padded table, face down. She lubed her hands and started at his feet, strong talented fingers, working the muscles, bending the joints, a sequence of long slow techniques that moved upwards over legs, ass and back to end at his scalp and temples. He had to adjust himself halfway through the procedure; his thickening cock needed room and realignment. Reena paused to give him time for that. It was a good sign that she was being effective.

It was both a relaxing and stimulating massage. She helped him roll over. A finger tapped his thickening erection as she addressed it like a separate patron.

"I'll get back to you soon, big boy. Nothing gets forgotten."

Connor certainly hoped so; his libido was climbing despite his best efforts to stay calm.

Reena worked downward: more temple presses, neck and chest, belly and legs, and more foot and toe action. His newly limbered body glistened with massage oils.

Connor was soft and pliable everywhere but that one important spot and Reena was true to her promise. She addressed the object of her next focus.

"Hello, beautiful. I didn't forget you. What a lovely example of manhood you are."

Her lubed hands rubbed his cock from knob to scrotum, slow two-handed strokes. His eyes closed as his breathing deepened, but she was a master of control, edging him higher and then backing off until he ebbed his ardor. Then raising him higher the next time before backing him down again.

She stopped completely and he opened his eyes to the lovely visage of her bare tits, dangling from her chest as she bent down to skim the white tights off her legs. Now as naked as her client, she stood by his side, one hand bringing his fingers to her boob while the other lay over his cock.

She guided him to cup and knead one full breast. He was a natural: like riding a bicycle, you never forget. A playful bounce, a thumb circling the areola, a torso twist, and an elbow prop on the table to bring his other hand into the game on the other offered boob.

She let him play at his whim, careful to only hold his cock, not stroke it and cause his ejaculation. She had other plans for that.

She stepped on a stool, swung a leg over, and sat astride his hips. Her slick labia now tented his shaft, the knob poking forward.

"Ready, sir?"

He stared at her smile; both of his hands filled with boob, and he gave one eager nod.

The sexual masseuse raised her hips, levered his erection up, and slid her cunt down his manly slick muscle to nestle him deep inside her warm wet core. The smooth penetration was accompanied by two vocal moans of mutual pleasure. Reena braced her hands on his chest; his hands still cupped and squeezed her boobs. Her hips rose and fell slowly, both partners feeling the frictional sensations on electrified tissues.

Reena saw his eyes glaze over and she knew the end was nigh. She tilted her hips to press his coronal vee against her moist inner channel, grinding her man's nerves to his ultimate limit as she added pussy muscle contractions during the out strokes. That did it; he was beyond self-control. Connor's head leaned back, his mouth opened wide, his prostate collapsed and his animal roar filled the room as his pulses of sperm filled her womb.

It was a thorough release of tensions: body, soul, and spirit. Reena had proudly completed her sexual masseuse role with another gratified client. She leaned over, trapping hands and breasts between their chests while she smooched his face: lips, nose, eyelids, and cheeks. She stayed with him while he calmed and cooled, wilted and fell out. She carefully dismounted, sponged down the excess oil and covered him with a thin towel to give him more of the measured cooling.

After a short but necessary nap on the massage table, she helped him to stand and dress. Reena had already re-garbed in the stretchy white body tights while he recovered. Her massage oil-wet nipples were even more prominent. Pokies added to the attraction.

Lady Heather was waiting in the spa reception when a reclothed and refreshed Connor emerged. Enquiring and assured that her client was fit to continue, she ordered another young lady, Sofia, to guide Connor to lunch and then a small theatre for some afternoon entertainment.

After lunch, Sophia left him alone in a small room with a comfortable seat. A panel opened and a very large TV screen was revealed, embedded in the wall. It flickered and the opening credits scrolled for a porn video.

A man sat at a table at the front of a classroom. A knock preceded his invite and a schoolgirl shyly entered. She wore a costume mockery of a school uniform: short skirt, deep strained-blouse cleavage, bobby socks with stilettos.

"You wanted to see me, sir?"

He was stoic, tapping his pen on the tabletop. She stood silent as he stared. She shifted nervously under his gaze.

"Milly, have you heard of the Crack Addict, the local strip joint?"

She paused, then nodded with a slight look of worry.

"Well, you should. I saw you there last weekend. Shook your booty, shook your tits, sucked off a lucky patron."

She bowed her head in shame. Busted, she thought.

"Yes, sir."

"Well, let's see it."

"See what, sir?"

"Same routine: strip tease dance and then suck my cock."

Milly looked like a deer in the headlights. She had thought her secret side hustle was safe, but not anymore. Money was always tight and she needed to keep that secret job and keep it anonymous.

She stood still, wondering how to get out of this. She saw his smugness turn to a scowl and jumped at his angry retort.

"Damn it, girl. Show me some tits!"

Slowly, shaken by this unexpected turn of events, her hands rose to her blouse buttons. The first one proved difficult, it's strained tension across her bulky chest orbs resisted unplucking. But her struggle conquered it and the blouse lapels snapped wider, revealing some more of her nice cleavage.

The next buttons opened easier and more and more of her inner swells came into view, compressed by the boob-boosting bra cups. She untied the belly button hem ties and the blouse hung loose from her shoulders.

"That's not much of a dance" he sneered.

Milly took the unsubtle clue. She wiggled her hips in a slow dance rhythm as her hands flipped the open blouse over her shoulders. She arched backward, elevating her breast-packed bra as the cotton top slid down her arms to the floor.

She righted to a stand and continued the hip gyrations as she turned away. Her hands rose to her chest, unseen with her back to the man, but in profile to the video.

The center catch snapped apart, the loosened cups still covering her mammary mounds.

She drew the shoulder straps back, exposing the boob side view to the camera, still unseen by her man. But not for long. A pirouette brought her to the other side view and full frontal to her professor. The quick spin swayed her boobs that settled heavy and round on her chest.

She covered her nipples with her palms. He frowned and shook his head in rebuke. She lowered them to the plaid skirt side catch but he frowned again.

"Your cunt's safe for now; I want to cum in your mouth. Crawl over here...now."

Milly bent her legs and dropped to hands and knees.

The camera angle changed, the view now from over the man's shoulder. She looked up at his face. Her boobs hung in full but nubile firmness and swayed as she crawled towards her teacher. He smiled, anticipating the promise of toying with her youthful fun bags. He spread his legs and she halted with her chin at his crotch.

"Take it out."

She leaned up slightly, balancing on her knees, a move that elevated her nipples to his better view. They were broad and brown, though right-sized for the supporting mounds. The nubs were puckered by her worry.

She looked at his face as her hands unzipped his fly, then unfastened the pants belt and button. Peeling the pants fly panels aside, she stretched his curved cock to its straightened length. Holding his gaze with hers, her hands held the soft girth as her lips descended to kiss the knob slit.

That got his first real reaction to her sensual efforts: a low moan of 'yessss...'

Milly knew she could convince her tormentor to go easy on her if she could hold him in thrall with a satisfying blowjob, like the ones she had performed on stage with gusto many times before.

Her tongue tip protruded through her puckered lips and flicked at the under-coronal cleft. That evoked another hiss of affirmation from the man who was about to fill her mouth with genital meat.

He was hard enough now to be useful as a tonsil probe. She took a breath and plunged down on the thick male appendage, stopping just short of deep throat overture. A few short sweeps back and forth over her tongue gave the hypersensitive nook another series of stimulating rubs.

The man was jumping in her grip, his ass bouncing on the seat trying to get deeper in her oral cavity. Milly took a deep breath and, pausing for effect, drove his knob into her throat. Now it was her turn to moan, a deep rumble that vibrated his nerves and almost set him off right then. But with her experience, she still had control of the situation.

bhuff
bhuff
365 Followers
12