Renaissance House Ch. 03

Story Info
Kansas City: Connor ignites his wild fire.
3.5k words
4.63
3.2k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers

Irina bounced in her Daddy's lap, seated in cowgirl sex, demonstrating once again her strong vaginal contractions on his embedded cock. She was always ready and willing to assuage her Daddy's lust in that most spectacular fashion. He never tired of her weekly home visits.

Later, he enquired about her cunt's development into such an accomplished sexual tool. She claimed to have perfected it naturally and now taught it at a local Renaissance House. She invited him to visit her clinic where she held focused cunt clenching training classes.

The next weekend, Connor journeyed to Irina's nearby suburb. Her clinic was a nondescript office park storefront, conveniently located midway between her local university alma mater and the regional upscale community of gated estates for business executives and their desperate to please trophy wives.

Irina met Connor at the vestibule of her classroom building. After a short tour of the front-end facilities, he followed her back to the reserved spaces where the specialized training and experiences took place. Smirking at the expectation of his surprise, she pushed him ahead of her into the first training room.

The walls displayed an organized array of phallus-shaped dildoes of increasing sizes. A few of the hooks were empty and he could see why. Four young women, two in their thirties, obviously local trophy wives, and two 20-ish young ladies, probably local university coeds, were lined up, pinioned on Sybians. They were not humping the probes but the look of concentration on their faces showed they were focused instead on squeezing their cunts on the embedded shafts.

Tubular devices curved up from the front of the saddles and touched against the women's clitorises. Irina took up a remote that controlled the slender pencil vibrator extensions. She carefully observed the trainees and when she thought one was squeezing hard enough, she rewarded her with a vibratory burst. The surprised woman jolted upward on the embedded shaft and her boobs bobbed a hop on her chest. Connor smiled at the sexy sight as the woman regained her calm and concentrated harder on getting another pussy pulse.

Astute Irina noticed that one woman's dildo was too narrow for her early training she needed a swap-out tool adjustment. She let Connor try the controller and he enjoyed a game of rewarding those he thought were worthy of a little clit stimulation.

Irina took her time with the phallus resizing. Playful Connor watched one trainee as he pressed the button and held it. He let the clitoris tickler go on and on until she careened off in orgasmic bliss. His daughter snatched away the remote and admonished him about granting a woman unearned sexual release.

"These women come here paying good money to learn the subliminal secrets of Eros. They learn that the male's sexual needs are paramount and they will find their own pleasure in generating his maximum erotic ecstasy. But this is only one of many ways to learn."

She took him from the beginner's room to the advanced practice area. Four other naked young ladies were mounted up on similar large dildoes with the pencil vibrators resting against their clits.

No controller was used; instead, the central computer program rewarded their tighter and tighter clamping attempts with a 2-second burst of stimulation. As the reward series rose through the ten levels of difficulty, demanding greater and greater efforts, the women's ability to apply increased cunt pressure garnered a short burst of vibration. At level ten, the clitoral probe stayed on and they careened off in ecstasy. Irina's methods facilitated curious females to self-awareness of their intimate muscular capacities to thrill their selected male mates.

And another room had four more young ladies endeavoring to swallow long thick dildoes. It was practice for suppressing their gag reflex, learning tongue tickles, and lung strengthening exercises to perfect their deepthroat skills.

These were not Irina's only responsibilities here. Even with the vaginal clenching and oral techniques, some unfortunate women were unable to draw out the deep dominant passions in their marital sex partners. They came to Irina's clinic to experience true submission to a real dominant alpha male. One such trophy wife had booked a session today and Irina offered her father the opportunity to drive a forceful sex session that very afternoon.

Cheryl, the bored trophy wife, had booked the session and Irina briefed her Daddy on his role as the dominant. The subject gold digger had wooed and wed a wealthy businessman. But he was fully focused on the business and was satisfied to be sucked or masturbated occasionally without the bother of exerting assertive machismo. She kept him satisfied with his preferred blowjobs but rarely got her pussy fucked to orgasm. Her libido was in a constant state of exhilaration without any regular fulfillment.

When the time arrived, one of Irina's coed novices escorted Connor to a salon of sorts. It was austere, like a gym changing room, that was centered around a recliner with a few tables at the edges. His attendant, the topless demur maiden, helped him out of his street clothes and indicated a small shower booth. He declined, thinking she was going to join him and ruin his ability to perform during the booked session.

Unfazed by his apparent disinterest in hygiene, she opened a drawer and extracted a thigh-length leather wrap held up with a leather belt. She outfitted him with the macho rig which had the fold in front, easily exposing his groin when he walked. She silently motioned him to sit in the recliner facing a large mirror that spanned an entire wall. Lastly, she handed him a half-cowl face mask. When he was seated comfortably, she bowed and left.

The wall mirror cleared into a window and gave a view into the neighboring salon. He watched through the now transparent window wall as two topless young coeds entered, escorting a 30-ish middle-aged woman. She wore a low-cut bodycon dress and 'Fuck Me' fashion heels. She seemed dismissive of her attendants in a way that spoke of her haughty attitude.

He watched as the girls helped her undress, much as his attendant had helped him. It was his first raw view of his soon-to-be submission subject. He was stunned with a realization.

By all appearances, she was the arrogant trophy wife catch of his business competitor but also the step-aunt of the pretty young lady he had held in polite conversation at an industry social function. He recalled her name as Cheryl and remembered how she had dissed him in front of everyone.

His belly tightened and his cock prickled as he felt the warm glow of justified revenge kindling in his gut. His mind was in a whirl of excitement.

'Wow! This is going to be so good, getting back at the arrogant bitch.'

The woman and her maidens started with a standing sponge bath, washing her body and hair. She stood in the tub before the window and looked herself over as they cleansed her skin, apparently not noticing Connor, and exuded her standard expression of inner conceit as her attendants performed the soapy absolution. Connor sat very still, afraid to move, not wanting to alert her to his presence. He wished he had donned the mask but it was too late.

He needn't have worried; it was a two-way mirror. He could see into her salon; she saw only her reflection.

The pair of salon maids lovingly oiled her cleansed skin before guiding her to a salon chair, positioned to face Connor's direction. They leaned her back, spread her limbs, and continued their preparations. They took time to fastidious apply makeup to her eyes, cheeks, nipples, and nails. Her long dark hair was wound into a bun atop her head, exposing her ears and neck. Stiletto heels were secured with straps to her feet.

They noted what Connor had also noted by his private crotch show and performed a touch-up pussy shave. Then the final touch of rouge on her inner pussy lips.

They raised her from the chair and fitted her with a loose translucent toga. She stood tall in her heels, in profile to the mirror, and he observed the full round firmness of her generous-sized tits beneath the shroud. Her nipples were already making pokies. The toga hem covered the upper half of her ass cheeks and barely fell below her pussy lips. She looked sideways in the mirror and admired her hourglass physique; her cherry red lips curved into a small smile of vanity. She expected her presentation to melt the heart of even the most domineering male and reverse the power perception.

She was so lost in her composure that she hardly noticed her attendants making the final provisions. To her evident surprise, they locked wrist and ankle cuffs to her limbs. She frowned in protest but the maids shook their heads politely and refused to remove them. Still, the woman studied herself again in the mirror, cupping her tits, twisting to view her hips and shoulders from other angles, and smirked, seemingly pleased with the novel look given by the bondage accouterments. Connor liked the look, too.

The female trio trod from the room in the opposite direction that they had entered. Connor was disappointed that the peep show was over but trusted his daughter's instincts and promises for more to come.

Escorted by her two preparation attendants to the adjacent room, Cheryl was startled at the sight of the room's furnishings. She expected a big bed but none was in sight. Nonplussed, the girls were forceful when they wrestled her forward and trussed her into the standing box frame. Fastened in standing spread eagle by wrist and ankle cuffs, she was finally blindfolded to await the specified erotic use and manhandling.

Meanwhile, in the anteroom, Conner rose from his chair, adjusting his loincloth to accommodate his cock. That was when he noticed the bit of fur edging on the inside of the front folds. The wrap lay against her cock but the trimming shouldn't chafe his sensitive skin. He donned the half hood with eye cutouts that would protect his identity.

With a deep breath for hope and courage, he boldly pushed through the door into the session chamber to find his subject already trussed and waiting. His cock twitched against the fur at the impending opportunity to find closure for this wench's prior public affront.

She was blindfolded and Connor understood his hood was just in case the trophy wife's blindfold might slip during her upcoming writhing and wrenching. Her box-framed pose left both her front and back open for attack. He circled the setup, yanking at the wrist and ankle cuff attachments to assure she was properly captive.

She felt the checkup pulls and realized the completeness of her subjugation. She had assumed she would be manhandled into a bed for rugged sex but this was turning darker than she had imagined. Her last-minute whimper of dread was music to his ears. Her brow, furrowed with fear, was picture-perfect to his eyes.

He burrowed beneath the shoulder tied toga and squeezed a tit... hard!

A loud cry of protest left her lips. Connor retained his grip as he loosened the toga shoulder tie. The cloth fell away to bare her tit, still clutched hard in his hand. Her stiff nipple was rouged pinkish brown in his grasp, partially protruding between the thumb and index finger.

He released her boob to its natural high droop and swung hard with his other hand, smacking the fleshy bulb. The impact sound was almost as loud as her fresh startled outcry. He wrenched down the covering and exposed both boobs. Her flowing tears made dark rivulets of cosmetic stains on her cheeks as they drooled from her blindfolded eyes.

Connor was thoroughly enjoying her distress and he was just getting started.

He wrenched the toga over her hips, untangling the folds to toss it away. The motion rubbed his fur-lined loincloth across his cock, a sensation that added to its arousal.

She was nude now but for the cuffs, heels, and blindfold. He walked a circuit, patting her ass at the back. She waited for the smack but none came.

He reached around to cup her tits, much as she had while admiring her grandeur back in the salon. He popped happy bounces to test their pliancy. His tumescent cock grew harder and protruded the loin slit, pressing against her bare ass crack. He realized, even with her heels standing on the thick bottom beam, that her shorter stature set their genitals at equal height. How convenient.

He spied the low side table holding a variety of tools and left off his manhandling... for now. He picked through the small assortment until he found his favorite. The dog switch was equal to his forearm length, perfect for wrist flick action. He tested it against his palm with a satisfying smack. The act did not go unnoticed; Cheryl turned her head towards the sharp sound. He grinned evilly, knowing she couldn't see the source or his macho glee.

He retested the implement lightly on her bare ass, three quick flicks to practice his stroke and her resistance. She jumped and pulled on her cuffs but couldn't move far from the springy whacks. He tried a few sharp taps on her inner thighs from behind, then moved around her to hit the same flesh from the front. Her tits and cunt were now in easy reach.

He rapped lightly on her labia. He swished blows on her side boobs. Her distressful sounds were not cries but more like whimpers. She was in the throes of his escalating foreplay, her body tensing with erotic excitement.

Connor traded out his dog switch for a more promising ecstatic device. It was a dildo clitoral stimulation combination, a portable version of Irina's previously demonstrated Sybians.

He placed the tip at her orifice and pushed. She moaned as it easily slid into her vaginal-dew-soaked channel. He learned from his earlier training room experience and recognized that it was too small for his purpose. He went to the side table and exchanged it for the fattest one available.

This time Connor had to press hard and, even with her plentiful arousal moisture, the dildo agonizing wormed its way in. It was finally seated deep and the clitoral vibratory button pressed its target. Her sounds were more distraught now.

Connor turned on the mechanism and the woman jumped frantically in her restraints, letting the base of the dildo ease an inch out of her cunt. He forgot that she might recognize his voice and unconsciously shouted his admonition.

"If it falls out, I will really punish you!"

She was caught between an actual cunt vibrator and the promise of a whip; she clenched hard as she got control of herself and her vaginal muscles sucked the probe back deep into her pussy. She felt the wicked little button press again against her clitoris. He turned it on and her body writhed in her restraints.

It all culminated just as he had intended. She held tight to the tool in her cunt and careened off into an orgasm convulsion, crying out in a wail of gratification.

Connor watched her head drop and her body sag in her restraints. The cunt tool had half escaped from its mushy harbor. It had served its purpose and was now irrelevant; he yanked it out and tossed the sticky cylinder towards the side table where it missed and landed on the floor. Her cunt lips pulsed like a shore-landed fish mouth as she went through her post-orgasmic ebb.

The door opened and the woman's two topless coed attendants entered. They helped Cheryl out of her box frame fastenings and led her forward a few steps to sit on folded legs, knees and heels braced on the floor. Connor stood before his blindfolded playmate. His cock protruded from the leather folds. One girl pulled the woman's arms behind her back and clipped the wrist cuffs together.

The other retrieved the first smaller dildo device, and tapping Cheryl's inner knees to shuffle her thighs wider, reinserted the tube up the weary client's cunt. The beaten female knew the score and clenched her cunt tightly around the slim cylinder. It required her maximum effort after the stretch of the previous larger probe.

The other attendant moved to Connor's side and removed his leather groin wrap. She cradled his swollen shaft in one palm as, with a hand on his ass, she guided him forward to his kneeling intended fellatrix.

Cheryl felt a girl's hand under her chin pressing it upward. She tilted her head up as the fingers pressed her cheeks to open her lips. All the others saw that for optimum alignment, the woman's shorter stature would require her to elevate her head even higher to match the height of her dominant male's cock and balls.

The cheek-squeezing attendant reached down her palm to pat-pat-pat-pat-pat against the settled woman's bare ass cheek.

"Haut, haut, haut, haut, haut..." she intoned in French. The woman raised her ass off her heels and held her head higher by thigh strength alone, still clutching the narrow dildo in her cunt. It was a mighty effort that the woman made to avoid any more punishment. She deduced the next act but it hadn't been by her request. Still, her mouth was now in proper alignment for the imminent oral molestation.

His knob bumped the raptured woman's mouth and she dutifully let it slide past her cherry-red lips. She had performed extensively on her husband and had become a real natural at oral sex, her expected obligation as a gold-digging trophy wife.

Connor popped his hips as the attendants held her head in position. She hollowed her cheeks, rolled back her tongue, and did everything she could recall to please the man who had given her the desired outcome of her rough sex submission session, despite the unexpected harsher treatment.

He reveled in the tongue stimulation on his coronal ridge nerves. But it wasn't her tongue that really interested him. His cock had grown to maximum girth so he shoved hard, seeking the back of her throat. He heard the gulp of her suppressed gag reflex, albeit with seeming difficulty, and let the knob push past her tonsils. Connor was as deep as he could go; her red lips circled the base of his cock and her nose pressed against his pubic bone.

After the recognition of who she was, the sustained visuals in the salon, and her reluctant willingness for the rigors of his dominant role, it wasn't long before he rumbled out his ultimate spermatic revenge down the throat of this woman who had disrespected him not so long ago. It had been a tremendous build up and he let loose the resulting mighty discharge. She swallowed it all, not having much choice with his erection packing her mouth and his tip at her tonsils.

He deflated and withdrew with reluctance, disengaging from his submissive conquest. The maidens motioned him to leave through his previous prep room before they removed Cheryl's mask and let her experience another view of the rough venue she had misguidedly booked.

The door opened again and a rugged burly man entered. Cheryl turned her head to see who had entered and saw the barefoot and bare-chested burly man, decked out in only a leather loin cloth walking toward her. He smiled broadly and guffawed at the sight of the kneeling buxom woman.

"Well, girls, thank you for making her ready. I see you have learned my likes. I do love my bitches wearing heels when I fuck them"

He grabbed her bicep and hauled the exhausted woman to her feet. With her wrists still clipped together, he shuffled the naked woman across the floor to another door. Opening it, he pushed her ahead of him. She stepped across the threshold into a furnished bedroom, its large bed covered by black satin sheets.

"I hear you want some rough sex to heat your passions and cool your cravings. Well, I'm the man for it. So, let's get started, bitch!"

He picked her up and tossed her on the bed, her boobs shaking as she bounced on the mattress and settled on her back with her arms pinned underneath. He laughed at her look of bewilderment. Shucking his loincloth, he exposed a gigantic penis, only half hard.

bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers
12