Renaissance Tickle

Story Info
Mother and son get tickled at renaissance faire.
1.4k words
4.16
25.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott, 23 and his divorced mom Robyn went to the state renaissance fair. They'd never been there before but they had found some period clothes and dressed up. Robyn, although a little bit heavy, wore a white low cut blouse which caused her ample cleavage spilled out. She had red hair and freckles. her breasts were huge. Scott tried not to stare but it was hard. Obviously, he knew his mom had big tits and his friends always commented about them and Scott couldn't deny the fact. He always wanted to see them too. A couple of times he'd caught her getting out of the shower and she always covered up but not before he saw her big areolas and fat nipples.

They were having a great time everyone complimented them on their outfits. Of course, all the guys wanted a picture Robyn mainly for her breasts. They ate some food and watched some jousting matches.

At the end of the night, they walked passed a tent with a sign that read Witch trials adults only must be at least 21! Curious they walked in.

A muscular bouncer guy with a huge beard and massive arms guarded the door and after checking their IDs and directed them through a couple rights and lefts they were inside the main area.

A skinny blonde girl was tied to a medieval torture device and being mercilessly tickled by several people. Two midgets who were obviously twins each had a feather and were tickling the blonde's feet. Two fat women were tickling her also. One stood behind her and tickled her armpits, while the other was beneath her and was tickling her ribs. The blonde, in between laughing kept saying she wasn't a witch.

It soon became apparent why this was an adult only show. The fat woman suddenly pulled down her top revealing medium-sized breasts with dark areolas and nipples that were very hard. The midgets had worked their way up her legs and had pulled her pants down revealing a shaved pussy.

As the feathers were being run all over her breasts and nipples the blonde moaned as well as laughed. Meanwhile, the midgets were fingering and tickling her pussy. Then the fat women started sucking on the blonde's tits bringing her to a quick and intense orgasm.

The bouncer soon emerged and asked if anyone in the audience wanted a go tickling the blonde. It looked like a feeding frenzy as several people rushed up to tickle the blonde. Finally, the bouncer had to limit people because the blonde almost passed out twice. The last people were a couple in their 50's and their 30 year-old-daughter. It started out okay but after a while, the man traded his feather on the blonde's pussy for his tongue, while his wife and daughter pinched her nipples. The blonde soon had another intense orgasm.

"So that's the kind of show you think this is huh?" the bouncer asked the man, grabbing him and tying him to a cross beam with his hands above his head.

Soon with the help of the audience, the blonde was untied and another table was brought in and the mother and daughter were tied up side by side. Soon mother and daughter were stripped of their clothes. The daughter had dark hair with blonde streaks, big round breasts with little bumps on her areolas and hard long nipples. The mother had black hair and long saggy boobs with big areolas and big nipples.

Several people were given feathers and set about tickling the shit out of mother and daughter. The blonde who had been tied up stripped the woman's husband and used her own feather on his ass, balls, and cock which was short but thick and very hard.

The bouncer made the mother and daughter come each by licking their pussies. while others tickled them and sucked on their breasts and nipples.

The bouncer then pulled out his cock which was huge and started fucking the daughter until she screamed in a huge orgasm. Then he made her suck his cock. Her father was made to watch as he was right next to his daughter. The blonde was tickling the dad's balls and stroking his cock but backed off before he could come. The bouncer soon started fucking the mom. He fucked her to two orgasms and then made her suck his cock. The blonde was stroking the man's cock, while his wife sucked the bouncer. Soon the bouncer came filling the wife's mouth with his huge load. A minute later her husband came. The blonde aimed his come on the daughter's tits. The blonde promptly licked up the come, then sat on the daughter's face and made her give her an orgasm. After that, they were untied and left the tent bewildered but satisfied.

"Any more witches?" the bouncer asked.

Scott pointed to his mom. "She's one."

The bouncer came right up to her. "So, you're a witch eh?"

Robyn laughed and said, "What? No. Scott. knock it off."

"Witch! Witch! Witch!" Scott chanted until everyone joined in. Soon his mother was tied to the table and her shoes were removed. Scott was handed a feather and given first go. Scott ran the feather up and down his mother's feet while she laughed and shook her head saying no and stop. Then others joined in and it was a tickle torture session. He knew he'd pay for it when they got home, but it was just too much fun for him to stop.

The twin midgets had pulled down his mother's blouse and were tickling her breasts and nipples which had grown hard. Soon they were licking and sucking on Robyn's nipples while Scott fingered her pussy and tickled her clit with a feather. It didn't take long for her to come. After she came, Scott and the midgets traded places and he played with her breasts while they and several others brought her to yet another orgasm.

"I think turnabouts fair play don't you?" the bouncer asked and Scott soon found himself naked, put in the stocks and bent over. His legs were spread apart to give easy access to his asshole. He soon found a feather being run on his asshole and laughed and jumped, trying to get away from the feather. His cock, already hard, got even harder. He soon realized the two fat women from earlier were now tickling him. One tickling his asshole the other tickling his cock. Several people were tickling his mom and playing with her huge breasts. The bouncer then slipped his huge cock inside his mom and started fucking her hard. He gave her three orgasms and shot his load in her on the third one. The fat women had given him his own orgasm during that time too.

Robyn was then untied and given a feather to tickle Scott. Shortly after she started Scott started getting hard again.

"So getting tickled by your mom turns you on huh?" she asked.

"No!" Scott said defiantly.

"I beg to differ," Robyn said, stroking his cock.

Then some chick from the crowd came over and started sucking Scott's cock while his mom tickled his asshole with her finger. Then she started using her tongue. After a little while, they switched places. Robyn was really sucking Scott's cock. Licking the head and running her tongue around it. The new-comer was joined by the fat chicks who started tickling and sucking on Scott's balls. This was too much for Scott to take and he shot his load in his mother's mouth, which she shared with the other three women.

Mother and son were then tied to the table in a 69 with Scott on the bottom. They were tickled and played with by everyone in the crowd. Scott felt someone slip their finger in his asshole and saw the bouncer stick his finger in his mom's asshole. This quickly brought them both to orgasm. Robyn was then untied and made to fuck her son for the enjoyment of the crowd. No one tickled them and Robyn leaned down so Scott could suck on her breasts. It took a while but as soon as his mother started coming, Scott filled her with his seed to the applause of everyone there.

On the way home, they vowed to go there every year and talked about maybe trying tickling at home. One thing was for sure, the relationship between Scott and Robyn had changed forever in the best way possible.