Rendezvous with a Black Man

Story Info
Our hero finally fulfills his fantasy.
1.4k words
4.18
5k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark, and I walked down the London street until I came to the address, a handsome late Victorian mansion block. I took the lift to the fifth floor and, my heart beating strongly, knocked on the door. Would my fantasy be completely fulfilled once I was inside?

I waited for what seemed a long time when it opened and a handsome black man in a bathrobe, smiling, beckoned me in. The door closed with a click behind me. Finally, I was going to be taken by a black man.

I'm seventy years old but as I exercise and keep to a healthy diet I am often taken for much younger. I am six feet tall and slim. Judging from this man's smile he had no problems with me. I muttered my name.

"Hello", he said, "I'm Herbert. Perhaps an odd name for a black guy, but I don't mind it. I hope you don't mind my asking for payment in advance?" He had a nice, gentle voice, and would have passed for a Home Counties Englishman on the phone, and didn't sound effeminate at all -- a big plus for me. In silence, I counted out the hefty sum I was paying onto the table he had indicated. I glanced around. It was a large, slightly old fashioned living room, decorated in nice taste, with a view from big windows over rooftops and lights stretching out to the horizon. The interior lights were dim. A great view in the day, and a good one at night.

"Now the formalities are out of the way", he said, and hugged me. There was a wonderful husky smell, and his goatee brushed my skin as I moaned gently. "Would you like to undress in the bathroom?" he added.

"I'm fine here", I said, my heart still beating hard, "I've always liked undressing in front of strangers." Herbert smiled. "No problem. I'm interested in why you're here, but of course you don't have to tell me."

I took my coat off. "The obvious", I replied, as I took my shoes and socks off. "I'm a white faggot who has always wanted to be with a black man. Your photos showed a great physique, but without your head showing. It's nice to see you're very good looking."

"Well thank you. You called yourself a faggot, but you sound and behave as if you're straight."

I pulled my shirt over my head, showing my still decent body (I do light weights three times a week). "In a way I am. If I could, I'd return to earth as a woman and give myself up to black men and have children by them." I took my trousers off. "The idea of walking around, obviously pregnant, with a very dark man like you by my side with his arm around me, is exciting. And then, allowing my black baby to suck from my nipples..."

Herbert stared at me, a big grin on his face, as I removed my underwear. My five inch cock with firm balls below, gently rose up. I normally need to massage my cock with soap in the shower to get to that state, but this was so hot. I was nude in front of this gorgeous black man.

Herbert continued to stare at my shapely legs and my firm tummy. Then he slowly undid the bathrobe and revealed his muscled torso and what was between his legs. Like me he was circumcised, and like me most of the hair was shaved off, but that was the limit of the comparison. His cock was huge, the shape and size of a large banana, with neat balls behind.

"I take it you like what you see, judging from your expression? Yes, I have a very big cock, a lot bigger than yours. If you like we can role play, and you can be a girl I've always wanted to be with. Would that turn you on?"

"Gosh yes," I replied. "My name is Stephanie. Herbert, make me pregnant with your child tonight."

He smiled and we embraced again. It felt so comforting to be in his firm arms. He was hugging me, rather than me hugging him. It was almost an out of body experience to be held by him.

After a while we tongue kissed, I of course allowing him to be more forceful. A minute later he said "I don't think you came here just to tongue kiss. If I going to fuck you, you have to make my cock grow larger and firmer. Get down on your knees and worship my black cock."

I got down on my knees, his cock a few inches away from my eyes. Sheer bliss. Then he spoke again.

"Oh, and how do you want it? I mean, do you want me to be gentle with you, or a lot more forceful. Do you want to be raped?"

"Forceful, please, as if you can't control yourself". I leant forward and with one hand gently felt his firm balls, massaging them. Then my mouth opened and I sucked first the head and then the shaft, slowly bobbing my own head back and forth, and gradually taking more of him into my mouth.

I've been practising my cocksucking techniques over the years whenever a masseur is obliging and doesn't mind my carrying out a special massage on him. I don't object to a relatively old man -- fifties, say -- but I do like men in their thirties like Herbert. And for his dark cock as well. My brain was swamped with hormones as I sucked this handsome, muscled man, and heard his gentle groans.

Probably the groans were put on, as he suddenly said in a light tone "Keep going baby. Another five minutes and then you're going to get the fucking of your life when I take you doggie fashion."

In fact after five minutes, as I sat back to take a deep breath, he crouched down and took my cock in his mouth. I'm not so sensitive down there these days, but it was still nice, seeing his mouth giving me an expert working over. When he withdrew he smiled and said "You called yourself a faggot, but believe me lots of black men enjoy giving white boys a blow job, and not just getting one. Now, get down on your knees, and raise your bottom up. Legs a bit apart, like a good girl."

I've been unlucky with my masseurs, and for several years they've been happy to suck me, or me to suck them, or both, but not to take me. In short, it had been a while.

"I hope you're going to use a condom."

"Well, Stephanie, I don't think you've got a chance to get pregnant, even from a big black dick like mine, if I use one. Bareback is best." He paused. "Well, OK, just for you I'll use one."

There was a rustle as he opened one and I watched him put it on. I turned and got on my knees in front of a huge mirror but, as I didn't look at first in the mirror, I did not see, what he later confessed, that he immediately took the condom off.

I felt the pressure building as Herbert began to place his cock inside me. There was pain for a few seconds and then he was in. I could not believe how good it felt as, his firm hands on my hips, Herbert began to take me and make me his woman, thrusting in and out, each time getting deeper in. He nuzzled my neck and called me sweetheart, and asked if I was a whore for black cock. I murmured back that he could take me anytime and anyplace.

My hands strayed down and felt my cock. It was rock hard. I began to stroke it, and if I hadn't had an operation ten years ago which made it impossible I would have shot forth my sperm. Instead my hands were moist from precum. My head was in another place, as if I'd had some hash.

I stared at the mirror, a warmth stealing through my loins, seeing this black man energetically working away, who moaned and then cried out, gripping my hips tightly, forcing my body downwards, as he shot copious semen into... his trophy wife Stephanie. In nine months he would be able to brag about yet another child which would need to suckle from his wife's breasts, as I hung onto his arm in our favourite coffee shop, proud of the handsome father of my child.