Rendezvous with the Youth Pastor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started slow. I felt every millimeter of him stretching and sliding through me. In and out. He held onto my hips, keeping me totally in his control. As he gained speed, it seemed like his cock got even bigger, hitting my G-spot and making me buck against him. Feeling my increased wetness making his fucking even easier, he reached around my hip and found my clit.

The pastor wasn't slow this time. He picked up the pace on slamming into me and, at the same time, rubbed my clit in hard and fast circles. Everything began to build, even more intense than the last time since I was already so turned on. The rhythm of it had my toes curling in my shoes. It wasn't long before I was close to getting off once again, and Pastor Mark could tell. Moreover, I could feel him bucking harder, heard his breaths coming faster, felt his cock as hard as it could be. He was getting close to.

Voice strained, he groaned, "That's right, cum for me like the little slut you are."

At his word, my cunt exploded. I clenched down on him hard and the feeling of his cock slamming intensified through the pulses of my orgasm. I heard him release a grown behind me and knew he was cumming too. After a few more frantic thrusts, he slowed and withdrew. My skirt fell back over my ass. I turned around and he pulled me into a passionate kiss.

As he tied off the condom and tossed it into a nearby trashcan, he grinned. "I wasn't expecting all that."

"Really? This wasn't your plan the whole time?"

"No, not at all." He looked at me seriously. "Something about you just...attracted me."

I laughed. "Maybe I'll start coming to church more often."

12