Renewal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay right there, George," she ordered, and he halted a few paces away from her. "Let's see if you remember, as well." She drew her hands to the button of her lacy peignoir. She undid the first button and shot him a provocative glance. George saw it and his expectation led to excitement. He hardened in reaction to it underneath his pajamas.

In a moment the gauzy robe was unbuttoned and discarded in a chair beside the bed.

"I haven't seen that in a long time," George said, proving his memory.

"Are you surprised that I still fit into it?" she asked.

"No," he replied. "You look just like you did thirty years ago." It might have been a lie to say that, but just a tiny, white one.

George took a moment to savor his bride in her satin negligee. It was the same one in which she presented herself to him on their wedding night thirty years before. It was a double pleasure to behold her in it. Her shoulders and collarbone were just as delicate as they had been the first time. The deep vee in the front foretold of breasts underneath. The slippery fabric still hugged her hips, and they looked good.

There was more. Her apparition told him that what they had begun so long ago was still new, in a mysterious way. They knew each other so well, yet they were so unpredictable in the way they came together. The sight of her in that negligee, whether in the flesh or in the mind's eye, would always inspire and excite him. She would always be sure that it would never fail to do so.

"What else do you remember?" she whispered at him in a husky, penetrating voice.

"I recall that I didn't know what to do."

"What about now?" she asked hopefully.

"I've learned a lot since then."

"Good!" she declared. "Let me get you started."

She slowly raised her right hand over her left breast to the strap on her shoulder and slid her thumb under it. She gazed into him; her lips parted in a tiny smile. She paused a moment to tease him, then lifted the strap slightly and pushed it over so that it cascaded down her arm, coming to rest at her elbow. She repeated the step with her left hand, and then let her arms fall gracefully to her sides. The bodice of the gown, unsupported by the straps threatened to fall away and expose her breasts underneath. Somehow, it did not, but hung precariously on her.

George stepped forward. He placed his hands gently on her soft shoulders. Their eyes pierced one another's. He slowly caressed his way down her two arms, snaring the straps in the process, pushing softly down. The lace fell away from Helen's breasts; he did not stop there. As the bodice pooled at her waist he eased it down a little lower until it fell away completely. As it did, Helen closed her eyes and exhaled loudly, as the unwrapping, itself, brought pleasure to her.

George untied the drawstring of his pajamas and tugged the waistband over his erection. He stepped forward to kiss Helen, but thought better of it. He brought his hands up to her chest and gently captured her breasts. He squeezed them tenderly and stroked his thumbs across the hardened nipples. Helen exhaled all her breath yet again. Her eyes were still closed.

George released her breasts and stepped forward. As he did, his penis bumped her in the belly. He clasped her around the shoulders and kissed her. They kissed for a long time. Their lips caressed those of the other and at the end, their tongues danced. George nudged slightly, a sign to lie down on the bed. They lay together a while embracing, kissing, caressing, touching.

Helen broke the embrace and pushed on his shoulder so that he would lie on his back. As he did, she straddled him. Hovering over him, she bent lower and dipped a nipple to his lips. He suckled it and her moans spoke to him of her pleasure. She did the same with the other. She slid down a little so that she could kiss him, then more so that he entered her, and eased in all the way.

They moved slowly at first, enjoying the flames as they built into a higher blaze. After a few minutes they thrust more strongly. As her climax approached he grasped her buttocks, deepening himself in her, and took over the impetus of their movements. Soon, she tripped over the edge of reality, flying into the realm of ecstasy. Afterward, she lay panting on his chest. He remained still, patiently buried deep inside her.

"Your turn now," she whispered her husky voice in his ear after she regained her senses.

She dismounted him and rolled onto her back. Her thighs were spread wide and her knees flexed. She reached up her arms to welcome him. George placed himself at her entrance and slid back into her. He thrust in deeply. Helen moaned in renewed pleasure and wrapped her legs around him. He fell forward, supported by his elbows. As he thrust forward he rubbed his chest on her breasts and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

George withdrew, almost all the way, then thrust back in again. He wanted to touch every spot, every nerve, every place inside her. Helen's cries of pleasure spurred him on. Finally, he felt is orgasm approaching. He didn't fight it off; he allowed it to overtake him. With a final push he let it go. Helen felt it coming, too. She gripped his manhood inside her, and held it motionless, feeling the pulsing of it and his release into her.

He dismounted her and they lay side by side caressing, winding down. They never compared or critiqued performance or issued compliments on physical prowess. Lovemaking was not for that. There had been, and would be, many other times and other ways for them. They would use different styles and apply different emotions. Each occasion was unique. Each time, however, shared the common thread in that it was borne of their desire for one another, and its roots in their love.

"Are you sorry that you had to wait for one more night?' she asked.

"I think that you said that I would be 'impossible'," he parried the question.

"Nothing is impossible." she pronounced.

She let him ponder her declaration while they slept. They would awaken to the morning sun and many more new beginnings.

*******

THE END

Dear Readers,

I hope that you enjoyed this follow-up on the lives of Helen and George. I always enjoy receiving your comments and questions. I hope that you will continue to send them.

Best regards,

Autumn Writer