Renewal Ch. 20-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to hear it anymore," I said, "wife-on-demand. Cum for me." I slid her onto the couch. I wanted to watch her but after getting herself thoroughly riled up she lifted her head. "Do me, Danny. Finish me off."

I couldn't say no to that! I fucked her with three fingers, rubbed her clit with the other hand as she moaned and quivered and finally gushed against my hand. Even after forty years of fucking her, I am awed by her orgasm.

"Did you like that? We good?" She kissed me.

"That's a great start," I said.

"Remember I only have a couple days of this in me before it starts to feel ridiculous. In the meantime..."

She gave me another kiss, then dismounted and delivered a few deep sucks before trotting off to the bathroom. I turned up the furnace and she cooked naked and served dinner naked and cleaned up naked and when still naked I fucked her decisively in our bed later it was a relief to both of us.

Chapter 22

The next night she phoned me from her car and asked me to meet her at a nearby restaurant. When I got there she was standing at the bar wearing a wrap dress that was strappy and filmy and black and short, luxuriant silver hair falling halfway down her back, surrounded by three younger guys. I lingered by the door for a minute.

Luca, the owner, who knew us well, was at my shoulder. "Good looking woman, Danele. Bellissima."

"That she is, Luca. Sexy as hell."

"You are a lucky man, signore. Maybe a bottle of prosecco tonight?"

"That'll be fine." Joy didn't see me coming, but when I took her arm she melted into me with such softness I felt like a king. "Our table awaits, madame."

"Thanks for the drink, guys."

"The pleasure," one said, "was all ours."

I guided her toward the dining room. "That top, "I said, "is cut really low."

"I know. I wore it this way for you. Those guys kept trying to look down it."

"Did they succeed?"

"Maybe."

"Did you help?"

"Maybe."

"Show me."

She drew her shoulders together and I could see both of her nipples.

"No panties either," she said. Luca sat us. I moved our chairs closer together, reached under the table, and found my bride to be accommodating indeed. Luca came back, gave us menus, told us the specials, brought the Prosecco, poured it, took our orders. Joy kept her shoulders back the whole time.

"Luca noticed you tonight. Called you a good-looking woman."

"Maybe I'll give him a peek next time he comes by."

"You didn't wear this to your meeting, I assume?"

"Maybe I did," she said. Her legs opened further as I slipped the end of my first finger inside. She squirmed, scooting a little closer, but maintained from the waist up. "Maybe I get all my clients by fucking them."

The rest of the room disappeared. "Huh," I said. "Wow." My cock practically bounced off the underside of the table. "Who knew?"

She allowed her pussy to envelop my fingers. "Jess and Al."

Her longest tenured clients. "Really?"

"Sure. I've been fucking them for years." She said it playfully.

"Really?" Anxiety must have colored my voice because she immediately stopped the game, removing my hand.

"Of course not," she said. "You have complete knowledge of everyone I've fucked since we got married." There was an unwelcome edge in her voice. "I don't understand how you can be so turned on by the idea of me with someone else and have such a crisis when it actually happens."

Images of her with our friends danced in my head. I said, "I was totally unprepared for this one, Joy. Don't make me the bad guy here."

We locked eyes. "Fair enough. You do have many other redeeming qualities." She looked away, closed the menu. "I think I'll have the salmon tonight. How about you?"

"I think I'll have the gangbang," I said. It just sort of slipped out.

To her credit, Joy merely raised her eyebrows. "I didn't see that on the menu. Although the waiters are cute." She paused. "You still want that? I thought we decided Tal and Lea were enough."

"I thought so too. But I keep thinking about it, visualizing it. Then you fuck dickwad. Then seeing you with those guys...." The three guys from the bar were at a table across the room.

"And that made you happy?"

"No, it made me anxious. But turned on as hell."

"I won't do those guys."

"Of course not. Same sort of deal, people we know and trust."

"Damn. You really want this?" I shrugged. "As much as Jenny?"

It was a shock, that she'd ask that now. But certainly a benchmark for wanting. "No, of course not. If I could trade your gangbang for seeing her again I'd do it in a second."

"And I would get gangbanged every night," she said, "If it meant waking up and seeing her in the morning."

I didn't like the images that brought up for me. I was ready let it go, but she was still thinking.

"If I'd do all that for her, this one time seems... inconsequential."

"In a way."

"So if its inconsequential why do you want it so much?"

"I have no answer. It feels consequential, but might not find out until we do it."

"That's pretty much happened with Tal and Lea," she observed.

"Yeah. Now I feel secure with them."

"My gut tells me this would be more complicated. It's a lot more relationships." She sipped her wine. I fiddled with my napkin. After a time, she asked, "Suppose I do Tal and you again. Will that do?"

"That'd be fun. But it's not what I'm imagining."

"It won't erase this other thing."

"No," I said, and felt a moral boundary melting away, the archetype exploding, in favor of... lust's imagination? Equally painful to surrender, or surrender to.

"You may not like what comes out at the end."

"I trust you. I'll go wherever this leads us."

"Will you," she said, like she didn't really believe it. She swirled the glass, set it on the table then studied it intently, watching ripples resonate across the viscous red surface. The check came. She stood. "Okay. I'll think about it. You should, too."

Back at the car, I opened the door for her; she walked around my arm, and she must have loosened the ties because when she sat her dress fell open. The valet lingered. She pulled it imperfectly closed with one hand, crossed legs baring her to the navel. I moved the car down the driveway. She released her grip on the dress and it slid partway off her shoulders.

"Don't stop there," I said, lost in the pheromones. She didn't, but her mind was somewhere else.

"This group sex thing. Is it just lust?"

"Partly. Lust is one reason I married you." I held out my hand for her dress. "Give me that." Shadows of lampposts ticked across her nakedness.

"Lust seems like a thin reason to put your marriage at risk."

"Is that what I'd be doing?"

"Maybe. I don't know. It can't only be lust. Power? Making me do it?"

"I don't want to force you, it thrills me to have you agree. Seeing your pleasure... I feel joy and fear and satisfaction and pride, like having a woman who can do this is more than I deserve."

"So I'm a gladiator. A mercenary?"

"Yikes. I hope not. You have to do it for your own reasons."

"I might hate it."

"I think if that was happening you'd just stop."

"Remember how freaked out you got in Hawaii."

"I do, I also remember getting over that and how satisfying it was after."

"You felt like I was yours to share."

"Maybe an equal partner. Is that bad?"

"I don't know," she said. "I wouldn't have done it without your concurrence. It was easier for me to have you there. That's why I said no to the handyman. And why I should have said no to dickwad." The streetlights caressed her body with light and shadow. "So how specific is this fantasy? How many men?"

"Four or five. Including me."

"Anything else?"

"Women."

"And video, I imagine."

"Yes."

"And what do you want me to do? Top-line summary."

"Everything to everyone. Suck a lot of dick. Get spitroasted. Pull a train. Have a lesbian threesome."

I parked in front of our house. I hung her dress from her shoulders and she stood half naked there in the porchlight as I fumbled with my keys. I got the door open. She led me to our bed. She put one hand back between her legs and the other on my cock, which jumped and quivered under her touch.

"Your cock is really hard."

"Duh."

She leaned over and gave it a few sucks. "It's really hot, too."

"It's really full, too," I panted. "What are you thinking about?"

"You fucking me. Tal fucking me. You and Tal fucking me. Lea. Lips and hands and tongues and cocks. Everywhere."

Then I was on top of her, pumping athletically. I put my hand at her mouth and she sucked my fingers.

"You like that, don't you? Hurry up, Danny. Then we can go back to the bar and see if those guys are still there."

I could not stop pounding her. Every time I slowed down she'd say something like, "They wanted me, Danny," ot "I'll fuck them all, Danny," and I'd blast off again. When I finally came I sounded like a herd of frustrated cows and I fell asleep almost immediately.

* * *

"We good?" she asked me again the next morning.

"Can I pick your clothes?"

She rolled her eyes. "Fine," she said to me. "But this is the last day."

I chose a transparent blouse paired with a shorter than usual denim skirt with a front zipper. "No underwear. You can leave the zip as high as you want," I said.

"I'm wearing a jacket."

When she came into the house that afternoon her jacket was off and a light sheen of sweat had glued the top to her skin. Her breasts jiggled nicely. I had a drink ready.

"So?" I said.

"It got hot in the afternoon," she reported. "I had to take off my jacket."

My dick was getting hard.

"Anyone who walked by saw my bare back; that top is super sheer. I unzipped the skirt, too."

"Aw, you do love me."

"If after all these years I have to do this to prove that you are dangerously close to being an asshole."

I held up the hand where my wedding ring lived. "I throw myself on the mercy of the court."

Joy smiled. "Consider yourself warned, counsel. And your gangbang? I'll do it."

"Really?" I didn't know if that was what I wanted to hear or not.

"I've been allowing myself to want it," she said, "testing that out, and it's okay. I'm attractive. I'm physically strong. I like fucking. And sucking. I liked having you and Tal--we did that more than once. I imagined more men in some detail in Hawaii. I love our friends. So yes, even though you are sort of a dick for asking me. And it will have unpredictable consequences. You understand that is a risk that you're taking?"

"I trust you, Joy. And I trust myself. And I have to trust the people we'll be with."

"We'll see. So to business," Joy said, "Lea and Tal, obviously, and Jess and Al, if they agree. Three guys and two girls. Is that gangbanbgy enough for you?"

"Another guy, please," I said.

"I really thought we'd never do this again. Maybe we should invite Dave Jason."

The handyman. Shit. I really didn't want to share her with him. "Nope," I said. "We can find someone who doesn't cost the airfare."

"Are you sure, Danny? I know how much you wanted to watch him fuck me."

Joy was moving, her hand on my crotch, her body soft and breathy and very, very close. "Don't you want him to be one of the guys? Then if we go back to Hawaii you can look forward to me spreading my legs in his crummy little apartment so he can fuck the bejesus out of his little topless yoga slut while you sit on his crappy metal kitchen chair and watch me. If you're lucky I might even let you have sloppy seconds after. I bet you'd like that, Danny. Let's call him, Danny."

I hated it. But my cock was big and throbbing and jerking involuntarily at the vision. She freed it from my pants.

"I'll fuck him and I'll fuck Tal and I'll fuck Al and I'll fuck Dave again, and after he cums in my mouth I'll kiss you and dribble it all over your chin and then I'll fuck Lea and Jess until the guys are ready to fuck me again and after they do me one after the other after the other then maybe, just maybe I'll let you... "

I was panting and thrusting and moaning and I actually never found out what was maybe going to happen to me in that story because I erupted in a geyser that she directed all over my shirt. "Yikes," I said.

She was still on target. "You're welcome."

"Maybe not Dave," I said weakly, knowing that if she said 'Dave' with any finality I'd be buying his airline ticket tomorrow.

But fortunately she was less turned on by thoughts of my humiliation than I was. "How about Jackson?" she said. Carly's husband. One of Joy's dearest and certainly her most historically rambunctious friend, Carly was deep into cancer treatments and very weak.

"That works. But she can't, can she?"

"Partially the point," she said. "He's been without for quite a while. Although she has been able to blow him," Joy said, "between treatments."

"Made sure you knew that, eh?" I said with a smile.

Joy laughed. "She told me she's sucking more cock than she has since college."

"That's why we love her, I guess." I wondered what Joy had told Carly in return.

"Do you want to fuck him?"

"Danny, I've been happy just fucking you. Mostly. But we're doing this. So sure, I'm happy to fuck him. She won't mind."

"She'll be there, so she can get whatever she can tolerate."

"I hope," Joy said, "that you can apply that same standard to me."

"A high standard."

"Indeed," she said. "I'll train up."

Chapter 23

I heard the shower go off, and Joy soon emerged from the bathroom in her terrycloth bathrobe, her long silver hair wrapped in a towel perched on her head.

"Do you want me to wear anything?"

"Jewelry. Heels."

"That's such a cliché. Can I wear a chemise or something?"

"You won't need it."

She pinched her side where the massive amount of loose skin she imagined was drooping off her waistline was barely visible between her fingers. "My skin isn't so great anymore. I'd feel more attractive." The one she picked was barely there, anyway. "You can see everything," she said archly, "and it allows access to the important parts. How is this happening?"

"Everyone's coming in about half an hour. Al and Jess wanted to start small, so each couple will be in a separate room. We'll go to each room and do whatever with the couple, then be in here for the main event."

"In this corner...." She cupped her hand, then spread her fingers open as if an explosion, said "Poof!".... The exclusive marital bed vanished forever. Makeup?"

"Up to you. Don't overdo it."

"Hair?"

"Down. I don't think it's been this long and beautiful since we met." That got me a smile.

The doorbell rang. I went to get up. "That'll be Carly and Jack. Everything takes her more time these days."

"Put them in the sunroom, Danny. If we're all ending up here, that'll be easiest for her. One more thing. Again." She put her hands on her hips and stared into my eyes.

"There's only one way for me to do this. It may be too much for you."

"Maybe so," I said, surprising myself with the truth of it. "I just hope that I'm enough to come back to."

"I hope so, too, Danny. Truly."

My stomach turned over, but my dick was tingling.

Downstairs, Carly was standing alone at the front door, on her walker. "Jack is parking," she said. Her face was beautifully made up; a luxuriant silk scarf printed in a tropical profusion of ginger and anthurium wrapped her bare head. Her silver mini dress was straight out of her coed party years, revealing vast amounts of bare skin. But skin blotched with bruises, thin, wrinkling over visible veins and arteries.

"You look gorgeous," I said, and leaned over to kiss her.

"You are such a liar." Her eyes twinkled. "But thanks." She moved her way carefully into the house. "At least I can fit into this dress again." Why is it that some people's illnesses only make them more beautiful? "Thanks for inviting this guy," as Jack came to the door.

"You guys are starting upstairs. Do you need anything?"

"We have it all here," Jack said, showing me the duffel slung over his shoulder. Carly twisted up toward him and Jack cradled his wife in his arms; she lay there in her weakness, fragile and drooping, a lace tablecloth. The legs that had hiked mountains and run miles looked like toothpicks. My heart broke. I prayed for her recovery. I carried the walker, and we went upstairs.

"Joy is in there?" Carly took her walker and moved toward the door. She knocked. "Joy?" I caught a glimpse of Joy in her transparent silver chemise, perfect makeup and gleaming silver hair when the door opened. Carly said, "Wow. I could eat you myself," and disappeared inside.

The sunroom has six large windows facing south and west, bathing the room with radiant morning light and drowsy afternoon warmth. A small couch faced the window; beanbags, exercise mats and meditation pillows were stacked in the corner

"Nice," he said. "Carly can be comfortable here. Thanks for including us."

"Joy chose you," I said.

"I'm honored. I'm looking forward to it. You can have Carly, too, when she gets better."

"If she wants me."

"She will. She's still gotta keep up with Joy, y'know."

We both laughed. Carly can be very competitive. Bless her soul.

"I'm sure she'd suck you now," Carly's husband said.

"Maybe later." The bell rang and Tal and Lea were at the door, with Jess and Al coming up the walk. They had met each other occasionally, but mostly knew of each other through us.

"Well." Al said, "we'll know each other a lot better by the end of the afternoon."

"In a certain way," Lea said. "A particular way."

I started to bustle around with towels and drinks and so forth, but Lea busted me. "We're fine," she said. "Go upstairs before Joy gets started without you." My heart leapt into my throat.

It was truer than I knew. The three of them were curled up together on the couch, bodies dappled with lacy shadows of afternoon sunshine. Joy had his cock in her mouth. Carly saw me and lifted up Joy's head. Her lips made a smacking sound as she withdrew.

"Oh, hi," she said. "Just fluffing. We were waiting for you."

"That didn't look like waiting."

"Oh no," Joy said, "this was waiting. We want to try something." She turned to Carly. "Let's get this off, honey," and peeled Carly out of her dress. She pulled her own chemise over her head and gave both to me. "Hold these."

They propped Carly up on a couple of pillows, just the right height for Joy to straddle her friend and press her bare, strong body fully against Carly's depleted one, head nestled into Carly's shoulder, ass in the air.

"Joy," Carly said. "Remember?" Twenty-year-old coeds in a summer school dorm, exploring.

"Thirty-five years," Joy said, and gave her a gentle but fulsome kiss on the lips. "Come, Jack," she said, arcing back, her lower lips opening.

He stood behind her and slid inside, back out, back in slowly. Joy's breath matched his rhythm. He ran his hands up her back, fucking her in slow, even strokes. "That's good, Jack," she said. "Honey, can you feel this?" Joy let his movements press her against Carly, hips and belly and breasts and chest and head and neck and arms rhythmically touching as Jack steadily fucked,. "Oh god," Carly said, "Oh god." Her story was etched in her face; the joy of sharing, the pain of her losses; the yearning to find again what cancer had taken from her.

A breathy huff emerged from Joy's throat each time Jack went deep. Carly, eyes locked on her husband's, wrapped her arms around Joy's body, and gripped her husband's hands. She kissed him over Joy's shoulder. "Fuck me, Jack," Carly said, "fuck my borrowed cunt." Jack groaned and increased his pace; Joy pushed back against him, arching to allow maximum penetration, protecting Carly from the force of it.

"Oh God, Joy, oh god this is incredible. Carly, sweetheart I love you Oh god. I can't..." He spasmed and came in four long, moaning thrusts, before collapsing onto the couch next to the women. "Wow. Hope that worked for you, Joy."