Renewed and Invigorated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as it was, she couldn't even fully lift her head. So she wiggled and rolled a bit, Lucas trying to keep her from falling, until she was on her stomach across his thighs. She finally got her feet to the floor and clung shakily to him, waiting for feeling to return to her usually indefatigable legs.

"I don't know if you technically fucked my brains out but my bones might be missing," she giggled.

Lucas was just glad to be able to breathe comfortably again. "Well, I did fuck my bone in you... never mind, I thought there was a joke there but I got nothing."

She glared at his limp and sticky snake. "I don't see no bone."

"Ha Ha," he said and made the first attempt to sit up. It failed.

Several minutes later, they were still shaking, mopping up the table and their bodies with the towels provided by the massage room. They knew they both reeked.

Reluctantly, April got back into her tights and sports bra. She needed a shower very, very badly but had already been away from her desk way too long. She didn't think she was actually going to get away with this and was starting to worry.

Awkward now, she kissed his cheek. "It was a blast, stud. Sorry, I need to get back out there. Wait a minute or two before following?"

He nodded tiredly. He felt like they should say more but words wouldn't come. "More like ten, probably. I don't think I trust my legs yet. I'm going to be sore in the morning."

April gave a tug to the crotch of her pants. "You're telling me." And she slipped out.

*****

April noticed enough glances and outright stares from the gym's patrons to know some of them had noticed her departure and suspected what she had been doing. But no one seemed inclined to make an issue of it.

The looks, some of them by appraising male eyes, excited her but she knew she'd be having no more adventures that day.

She'd quickly realized that her pussy was very sore. She could barely put her legs together.

It was worse the next day. She decided to wear comfortable underwear beneath the yoga pants and a T-shirt... she didn't want to draw hungry eyes because she didn't want to think about sex.

It was, like, three whole days before she felt well enough to find something to fuck. She decided it was time to try out Tinder.

She rubbed herself off five times while paging through prospects and began a quick digital dance with a few likely prospects.

She was really looking forward to making love in a bed for a change.