Rent Arrangement Ch. 04: Conclusion

Story Info
Wife and I enter into an alternative for rent.
5.1k words
2.5
23k
17
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be warned. This story has taken a much darker turn than my previous stories. I'm not sure what Paulwritesporn's concept for ending the series might have been but I saw it going in one direction and that's where I chose to take it.

The story depicts cuckolding, humiliation, male and female domination and some other cringe worthy topics. There is no BTB or RAAC. Forewarned is forearmed. If these subjects trigger you then maybe your should look elsewhere. Comments welcome. Personal attacks are not. I am not my characters.

Still cannot find an editor so if anyone wants to volunteer, I would love to chat. I have taken constructive criticism to heart and sincerely want to improve my skills and storytelling. Comments meant to support that goal are always welcome, even if they sting a bit.

The arrangement continues with Tom, Hannah, and Jake and begins to escalate in intensity. Hannah worries about how the arrangement will affect her life with Jake and her doubts about Jake's ability to fulfill his duties as husband dominate her thoughts.

Tom left the last meeting after acknowledging Jake's failures to please Hannah by taunting him to "Up his game."

* * * * *

Long after Hannah and Jake had finished their coached oral sex lesson Jake fell into a deep sleep. Hannah lay awake replaying yet again the events of the evening. Tom made her feel sensations that she had never felt before and even after coaching Jake the poor dear just couldn't get it done. Yes, Tom was twice her age, but he wasn't unattractive. Despite being 50 he had a tight body that he kept well groomed below the belt line. His cock was similar to Jake's but definitely bigger. She could tell the time that Tom came on her face, and he slipped his fat cock head into her mouth. She definitely had to open wider than she does for Jake. Then there were his oral skills. She felt guilty and little ashamed of herself, but she found that she was actually anxious for next Friday night to see what plans Tom had for her and what new pleasures she might experience.

She wasn't sure how this was going to play out. So far Jake had allowed Tom to run the show and dictate the terms of the rent arrangement and she felt the beginnings of a sense of anger and contempt at the fact that her husband not only couldn't please her sexually as well as Tom but that he seemed willing to allow Tom to take over his role. If Jake can't provide for me and loans me out to cover his debts what does that make him. What did that make her she thought and again felt guilt and shame.

She began to wonder if Jake enjoyed Tom's new place in their sex life. She remembered seeing him grow hard as Tom licked her to orgasm. Maybe Jake likes to be second and she wondered would she like that. She had to admit that Tom's oral skills were much better than Jake's and that he seemed to know where her pleasure buttons were and how to press them. She figuratively put Jake's finger on her buttons, but he still somehow couldn't manage to make them work for her like Tom had.

She began to wonder what his cock would feel like inside her. Jake's had been the only cock in her pussy since they had been together. She enjoyed the feeling of his cock in her, but he never seemed to be able to last quite long enough. Oh, she managed somehow to wring an orgasm out of him most times but had to admit to herself that often he would unload in her and roll off leaving her horny and frustrated. The sex play with Tom brought that to the fore. In each instance where they were working on each other for Tom's enjoyment Jake was the one to cum and Hannah was the one to have to pay the price of the choice Tom had given Jake.

She tried to shake the feelings from her thoughts but could not. She lay silently hoping sleep would come and wondered again how this would play out.

* * * * *

The following week was not as profitable for Jake as was the last. Despite spending all day every day often late into the evening seeking work he had only been able to put back a little over $200 with the little that Hannah was able to bring in they would not be able to pay down any rent this week. Jake knew that meant that Tom would want to go back to visiting on both Friday and Saturday nights and he was sick to his stomach.

Watching Tom please Hannah was confusing for Jake. On one level, he felt diminished as he watched a better man bring his wife to orgasm but on another level, he was turned on seeing his wife writhe under the tongue of another man. He knew that sooner or later, most likely much sooner, Tom would want to fuck his wife. He saw Tom's cock as he was stroking his cum on Hannah's face. When he first saw Tom soft, he thought that he was closely matched but once Tom became engorged, he was in fact both longer and thicker and even Jake had to admit that his cum load was larger and thicker than his. He remembered how Tom had practically painted Hannah's face with cum and had another twinge of shame when he thought back to how Hannah opened her mouth and sucked the tip of his cock and swallowed the cum, he splashed on her tongue. He added his cum to the mix at Tom's direction, but his contribution was not as impressive as Tom's and Hannah did not lick his cock as she had for Tom. But the worst part was when Tom directed Hannah to kiss Jake with her mouth full of cum. While Jake initially was repulsed by the idea of tasting Tom's cum that thought never made it to his cock and he remembered getting hard again kissing Hannah's cum splashed face and feeling her push cum into his mouth with her tongue. He secretly began to wonder if he liked this new aspect of their sex life. He was both turned on and ashamed at the same time in equal measures but despite it all he was anxious to see what new choice Tom would present him on Friday. The thought made his cock hard.

When Jake returned home on Friday afternoon Hannah was sitting at the kitchen table. He hung his head and told her what she already knew. They were sinking further into Tom's control. She knew if they didn't take drastic action, they would be lost. She could see Jake losing his manhood daily as he came home each day empty handed or with only a pittance to show for his effort and her contempt for him mounted. If they didn't break this cycle right now, she knew she would not be able to go on with things as they were.

"Jake," She said taking hold of his face with both hands and looking intently into his eyes. "You know I love you and I know that Tom is driving us apart. Let's run away right now with just the clothes we can carry. We don't have anything here to hold us. Let's go to another city and try there. Anywhere. Please Jake this is our last chance. Be my husband, take me away from Tom."

"Hannah, where can we go?" He asked absently. "We have maybe $300 dollars. We don't know anyone in another city. We would just be jumping from the frying pan to the fire. I know you're not happy with where we are and our arrangement, neither am I but what else can we do?

Hannah was about to reply but was cut short by the knock on the door. She stood and began to remove her clothing. Tom was at the door.

"One minute." Jake called out as he removed his clothing. When he was nude, he walked over to Hannah and leaned in to kiss her, she turned her head and Jake stopped short. He turned to open the door and silently cursed himself as he felt his dick getting hard in anticipation of what new humiliation was in store for them.

Tom walked in and smiled at the sight of Hannah's nude body. He turned to Jake. "What do you have for me today Jake?" He asked.

"We can't pay anything this week Tom." He replied.

"I see." He said as he removed his shirt and shoes. He turned to Hannah and spoke "Is Jake taking good care of you?"

Hannah looked at Jake and her face burned with shame. She looked back to Tom who had a small smile on his face. "Jake is doing his best," she said without enthusiasm. "Under difficult circumstances and you're not making it easier. In fact, you are taking advantage of your position to undermine him."

"Hannah, after I told Jake to up his game, did he make you cum like I did?" He asked looking sideways toward Jake.

Hannah couldn't look Jake in the eye and instead looked down at her feet. "No, not like you did." She admitted. Jake felt like Hannah had punched him in his gut with her admission and couldn't understand why his cock was so hard.

"Jake your choice today is Top or Bottom? We are going to pleasure Hannah together tonight; do you want her pussy or her ass?"

Jake looked to Hannah with fear in his eyes. Tom's cock was going to penetrate one of Hannah's holes and he had to choose which. He had fucked Hannah's ass before and at best she was ok with it, and it wasn't something they did regularly. He looked over to Hannah and she spoke directly to Tom. "You're too big Tom, Jake will fuck my ass."

"Jake?" Tom asked. "This is supposed to be your choice, it looks like Hannah has taken over. Which hole Jake?"

"Fuck her pussy Tom." Jake said looking down in shame but at the same time feeling excited at the thought of seeing Tom bury his cock in Hannah's pussy.

Tom dropped his pants and motioned Jake over. "Take it out for Hannah Jake. Show her how much you want me to stick my cock in her tight fuck hole."

Jake stood in front of Tom and reached to his shorts. He hooked his thumbs in each side of his boxers and lowered them to the ground as he sunk to his knees. Tom's cock flopped out, not soft but not fully hard yet. Jake's cock was an iron bar, and he was sick about what he was about to do but wildly excited at the same time. Hannah looked on with revulsion in her eyes not only was Jake giving her away he was going to get Tom hard!

Jake began to stroke Tom's dick and his own while Hannah looked on. She didn't want to admit it, but she was getting wet thinking about Tom's big cock filling her cunt while Jake's filled her ass. She absently began to finger her pussy as she watched her man getting another man's dick hard enough to fuck her.

Tom became hard as he watched Hannah jilling her pussy. "Ok Jake." He said, "Sit on the couch." Jake got up and moved to the couch. "Hannah, you know what you need to do." Tom said.

Hannah got up and grabbed a tube of lube that Tom was offering her. Without a word she squeezed out a blob onto her fingers and turned and kneeled on the couch. She looked up at Tom then bent over making sure her pussy but more importantly, her tight rosebud was on full display for Tom. She began to rub the lube across her hole. Tom was stroking his hard cock and Jake was looking on in a state of confused bliss. Hannah stuck one, then two fingers in her butt and worked them in and out to lube her poop chute for the coming assault. The idea of two cocks in her at once was making her pussy drip with anticipation. She felt like a slut displaying her asshole to a 50-year-old man who was dominating both she and her seemingly submissive husband. She pulled her fingers out of her ass and remained in position and allowed her ass to remain gapped for Tom's viewing pleasure. She could tell he was excited; his cock head was near purple as he watched her lewd display.

She moved over and straddled Jake with her back to him. She wanted to look Tom in the eye as he fucked her. She reached down and lubed Jake's dick getting him ready to enter her ass. She guided him to her open hole and began to sit back as she inserted him. She relaxed and bore down as she held him in place, and he pressed passed her sphincter and fully into her anus. She rocked on him several times to make sure his lubed cock pumped smoothly in her tight hole.

When she was ready, she looked to Tom and opened her labia with her fingers. "Come fuck me, Tom." She said. Tom moved between he legs and pushed Jakes legs further apart roughly, making room for him to mount Hannah. Jake was poking his head out from behind Hannah's shoulder desperate to watch as Tom brought his cock up to the entrance of what used to be his pussy.

"Are you ready Hannah?" Tom asked and as she nodded Tom pressed his cock into her wet cunt. Hannah gasped as the cock seemed to go on forever, he wasn't that much bigger than Jake she had thought but he feels bigger. Maybe it was Jakes cock in her ass that made her pussy feel full or maybe Tom was that much bigger. She threw her head back and began to pump her hips in rhythm to Tom's thrusting. Jake was a passenger on the fuck train and his dick went where Hannah's ass went as he watched Tom fucking his wife. Hannah turned her head to look at Jake and again he reached up to kiss her and again, she turned her face from him. She looked up at Tom and grabbed his face with both hands and kissed him hard, offering her tongue and exploring his mouth as he pumped her dripping pussy. Jake watched aghast as his wife gave herself over to Tom. Jake was an afterthought at best but watching Tom's cock thrust in and out of Hannah's pussy drove him over the edge and in just minutes after having stuffed his dick up Hannah's ass, he was shooting his load. "Fuck, I'm cumming." He croaked as his cock jetted his warm cum up Hannah's rectum. He was barely over his throws of passion when he felt his cock pulled out of Hannah's ass. He looked up to see Tom standing while lifting Hannah who all the while was still fastened hard to his pumping cock. Tom walked Hannah to their bed, his cock firmly embedded in her pussy and still fucking her as he walked into the room. He guided Hannah up to the bed and dropped her down. He allowed himself to slip out of her pussy as she positioned herself on the bed. Jake walked in and took up a spot against the wall. His dick was getting hard again as the spectacle unfolded in front of him.

Tom spread her legs and her dilated pussy was ready for his cock once more. "Get over her and fuck me, Tom." She hissed. "Make my cunt yours, God knows Jake doesn't know what to do with it!" She looked over at Jake, stupidly stroking his cock as another man replaced him in his marital bed. "You wouldn't listen would you Jake. Now it's all on you. If this is what you want, then you'll get it in spades. Now I have a real man to satisfy me. You just jerk off in the corner and stay out of the way."

Jake watched as Tom hammered his cock into Hannah. His thrusting brought her to new heights of passion that Jake never reached, and she came on Tom's cock twice in quick succession then pushed back at Tom. "Give me a break please!" She whined. "I'm cumming too hard, I need to breathe!"

Tom pulled out. He reached down and grabbed Hannah and flipped her over like he would a doll. He opened her ass cheeks with hands and guided his cock toward her open pussy. Without a word he plunged in again and almost immediately Hannah began to pant as a new orgasm overtook her. Tom was pumping her hard then he began to grunt. He plunged his cock fully into Hannah's pussy and she felt him push up hard against her cervix. Tom's back arched as he began to fill Hannah's hole with cum. Jake looked on amazed as he saw Tom's cum leaking out around his cock. Hannah was full to overflowing with his sperm. Tom stiffened several more times as his orgasm broke against Hannah's pussy and began receding like a giant wave.

After a moment Tom pulled out and Jake's mouth dropped open in astonishment as he watched the pool of cum in Hannah's open pussy begin to flow out and down between her legs, seeping into her still dilated asshole. With a grunt he let loose a meager shot of cum that landed on the floor at his feet.

Tom backed up and surveyed his handywork. Hannah lay sprawled on the bed, body flushed, legs open, her leaking pussy on full display. She made no move to cover up or lessen her exposure. She felt empowered and confident. She was taking control of her future.

Tom dressed in silence as Jake stood with his dick shrinking up. Tom walked to the door. "Tomorrow at 6." He said. "You will have a choice to make. Now go kiss her." He commanded as he exited.

Jake was unsure. Hannah had rebuffed his kisses twice now and verbally humiliated him for his poor showing as a husband and man. He walked toward Hannah laying on the bed and began to bend down to kiss her when her hand shot up and into his chest holding him at bay once more. "Not these lips." She said as she rolled her finger across her lips. "These lips." She said as she opened her labia with her fingers. "Kiss me there." She ordered.

Jake looked down; Hannah's pussy was coated with Tom's cum as he continued to ejaculate on her as he pulled himself free. He looked at the pool of cum leaking out of Hannah's hole and puddling between her legs and while another man would feel disgust Jake felt himself begin to harden again. He kneeled between Hannah's legs and began to kiss and lick her sperm covered cunt. His hand reached to his cock, and he started stroke as he licked her clean. "Stop it!" Hannah scolded him. "You don't deserve to cum again. Now let go of that useless dicklette and suck a real man's cum out of my pussy."

Jake felt completely defeated and humiliated but continued to clean the mess from Hannah and struggle with his aching hard on. As far as he was concerned the arrangement could go on forever. Hannah lay back and scooped cum from deep in her pussy with her fingers to deposit on Jakes outstretched tongue. "Why didn't we run when I asked you Jake?" Hannah said as she looked at him with sadness knowing the end was coming and that Jake was powerless to stop it. "Now we're caught Jake. I loved you once Jake but not anymore. Not after today. You're not my man anymore. You can stay but you can't have me anymore. Oh, you can clean me but that's it. Only a man can fuck me Jake and you're just not a man anymore, are you?" She taunted. She squeezed down hard and shot a blob of cum and a coincidental squirt of pee into Jakes open mouth. "No, you're not a man anymore Jake, you're just my little cum boy." She pushed him away and rolled over and began to sob. "We should have run." She whispered, too low for Jake to hear.

Jake left the bedroom, dressed, and left the apartment. He couldn't face Hannah. He was so turned on by servicing her and he didn't want to let on. He returned later in the night and began to get into bed when Hannah stopped him. "You can't sleep next to me Jake. Only my man can sleep with me. You can sleep on the floor." She said as she rolled over. Jake lay down at the foot of the bed sheepishly and began to masturbate quietly while remembering the time with Tom and Hannah.

The following day Hannah was civil but short with Jake. Directing him, not asking as she asserted herself with her disappointingly wimpish husband.

Jake was deflated and defeated. Not only was he unable to pay their bills, but he was also no longer able to please his wife. While Hannah was reluctant at first it was now evident that she was calling the shots and now he worried where it would lead.

Hannah told Jake that she had to go out for a little while and that he should wait in the apartment until her return. He began to object stating that he had to find work, but Hannah was having none of it and simply repeated the order and awaited Jake's acknowledgement.

Jake began to walk the floor after Hannah had been gone about a half hour. "Where was she?" He thought. "Why the mystery?" He also worried about his new role and how he was perceived by both Hannah and Tom. When this started, they were all on even footing but the dynamic had changed decidedly in the last two meetings. He was ashamed that he was as submissive as he had become but at the same time it was as sexually fulfilling as he had ever felt, especially when being dominated by Hannah.

It was close to 4 when the door opened, and Hannah walked in followed by Tom. "Are we starting early?" Jake asked and began to remove his shirt.

12