Rent Boy Ch. 04

Story Info
Charlie learns the painful truth of Free Time.
4.5k words
4.4
7.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content warning: futa on male, futadom, rough anal sex, bukkake, mutual masturbation, filmed sex, public sex, violent/rough sex, size difference, name calling, degradation, bulging, slapping

------

Light muzak played throughout the shop. Piper's thigh-high boots echoed as she weaved through aisles, stopping to look at the extensive array of products for sale in the store.

Piper took out her phone, opening up her photo app: a friend had custom-made it for her, with filters and grain settings, and could take shots normal phones couldn't. She made sure that behind her, at all times, was the door that lead to the large unisex ambulant toilet that Nia and Sierra were now both in.

She was so absorbed by her efforts to capture a photo of a disheveled rack of condoms and lube - a commentary on the horny panic of the last day, something she might give to a journalist friend looking for a header photo - that she failed to notice the door bell, though something subconsciously told her to look up.

That's when she heard a masculine voice: a voice she'd heard before. But only through headphones. Piper poked her head around the side of the aisle, and saw a not-very-well-disguised Charlie talking to Velma. At least, if Charlie was going for a disguise, it was terrible.

Piper had spent a lot of time around a lot of dangerous and reactive futas; she was smart, knew how to use her brains to gain favour, study for openings in their friendships. It's how she was in Nia's group, though she wasn't particularly athletic. Piper observed that maybe Charlie hadn't been told anything about free time. He'd been let go, and it was Lily who was counting on him to be surprised by the sudden... developments, let's say, that were bound to happen. It seemed meaner than usual for Lily, but Piper didn't put it past her.

Velma looked torn. She couldn't leave her desk, not without shutting down the store, and there were still customers inside, customers she'd be trapping in with her. Piper knew Velma didn't want to hurry anyone else out, for fear of scaring away Charlie. Charlie had to stay here, where Piper was free to get at him. Velma looked at her, saw Piper's smirk as she worked all this out. She grimaced, but changed her expression as she answered Charlie's question.

"Yes, the fountain of Goddess in park is good. Visit, pray, do what you want. Recommend. If you need chips, back aisle to the left."

Velma's phone was out under her desk, one hand frantically texting a friend to come in and help her close the store so she could blow a load inside Charlie. She couldn't do it herself: the people who owned the store before her had a rash of employees who stole at shift's end: they needed two employees to close the gates, or their premiums would skyrocket.

Charlie nodded, blissfully unaware of all of these dynamics; his rumbling stomach was his only concern.

As he walked through the shop, scanning the rows, he noticed this was a little more than a convenience store. The ones he knew only sold expensive snacks, overpriced slushies and maybe some beer behind a locked counter. But this shop had everything. Everything from vapes to books, spare lightbulbs to dog beds, everything was sold here in this tiny store. He walked past the chest freezer near the front of the store as he weaved in and out of the aisle, finding hidden stuff he never expected to see in a store. He got to the end and found his grail: some chips.

Multiple different varieties, brands, bag sizes... there was a small stall behind him, with fruit and vegetables stored in an open fridge. He looked at everything on offer there, then back to the chips, and noticed someone there browsing the chips with him. A lollipop popped out of her mouth, and she pulled an unwrapped one out with her other hand.

Piper offered it to Charlie. He looked down, at the lollipop, then back up at Piper. "Oh. Thanks!" Piper scoffed.

"No worries guy."

She wanted to make a lewd joke, to grab his ass and say something about him taking her lollipop down his throat, but her eyes cast over to the bathroom. They still weren't out.

Fuck.

Charlie may be closer to a woman (with those fucking classy hips and that ass) but he could still easily push past her if she tried anything funny. She'd have to gamble on him being a slutty cocksucker, which sounded okay until she remembered that he hadn't taken Sarah up on her offer for an extra blowjob. He wasn't hypnotised by cock, and Piper simply could not chance him getting away.

Piper's eyes cast over to Velma's; the Russian woman was checking the camera feed, checking the phone. Piper knew they didn't have much time. She heard a BANG

inside the bathroom. She hoped that was a good sign.

Piper fucking hated this. Her groan echoed internally through her as she stepped closer to Charlie, sultrily sucking on the lollipop, jerking the lollipop back and forth in her mouth, almost sucking it off. Her hands reached out to his own, and she pulled one of them up underneath her shirt to her bare breasts.

She felt him squeeze, his little boi mind excited and stunned at the same time as she leant in and kissed his neck. He moaned past her ear, his fingers gliding over the piercings in her nipples, squeezing her hefty titflesh instead. Hearing his moans excited her, but if Nia and Sierra didn't come out soon, she was going to fucking scream.

------

Nia groaned: this wasn't a whimper, it wasn't weak or desperate. It was sheer frustration, and then anger at everything in the world because for some reason nothing wanted her to cum. She'd been backed up since she saw photos of Charlie months ago (seeing the fucking slut who would visit) and it was like a mental block got shoved in her head. In her old stomping grounds, she used to have her pick of the guys, even the skinny and lanky ones with glasses. She'd had to leave, to escape the criminal charges, and since then nothing had really felt right. When she found Charlie, that would change.

Sierra tried to help her friend out as she noticed her eyes look distant, thinking of something else other than the titjob she was giving her, moaning and whining in that high-pitched way all sluts do as she pushed her hefty breasts together around Nia's cock. She hated this part of her friendship, but you didn't want to hang around with an ungrateful Nia. The wet sounds of Nia thrusting between Sierra's breasts as Sierra laid back on the toilet seat echoed around the room.

Nia - without warning - pulled out her slick cock from between Sierra's breasts and turned to the tiled wall, slamming a fist against it, making Sierra jump. Nia angrily jerked her cock a few times but then took her hands off when nothing happened. She paced around the room - seething - as Sierra stood.

"Do you want... want to fuck my ass next? We can play that audio of Charlie..."

"Don't mention that FUCKING name!" Nia snapped, turning to Sierra as she backed up towards the wall. Nia clocked the fear in Sierra's eyes and sighed, calming down.

"I just have to accept it's not going to happen." She pulled her hands through her dreads, fidgeting angrily.

Sierra slowly walked to her, put two hands on one bicep, her hands barely curling around it. "You'll find someone, I know it." Nia looked over at Sierra sadly. She sighed, a lot calmer now.

"Thanks Sierra. I know I've been... volatile. I'll try and fly off the handle less next time." She put a hand over Sierra's hands. "Promise."

Sierra kissed her hand, smiled, and opened the door for Nia to walk out. Nia left the cramped confines of the bathroom, and closed her eyes, breathing in the fresh air. She was going to be calm. Careful. She was not going to think of Charlie anymore...

Her cock twitched.

That ass...

Her cock throbbed.

His moans...

Her brow twitched, neutral expression turning to a grimace as she held her eyes shut...

And that fucking begging of his.

Her eyes snapped open.

Full of fire. Full of fucking fire.

Sierra gasped, pointing. Nia's head snapped to the direction of her finger, seeing Piper and Charlie fully making out, Charlie's hands under her shirt with her hands on his ass, holding him to her as she ground on him.

There was a pop as Piper pulled out of the kiss, seeing her two friends.

"Fucking finally, you guys!"

Piper quickly glanced at Velma; she was still seething, so help wasn't coming quick for her. They had to still move fast.

Charlie blinked, confused, and turned around, body still close quarters with Piper, hands still trapped under her shirt but quickly pulling out.

Nia surged forwards towards him like a bull and his eyes opened wide as he tried to scramble away, but Piper did her best to hold him still, gripping his forearms.

Charlie pushed her to the other wall, slamming her up against it, trying to get her to let go of his arms but she didn't, despite her crying out in pain.

He felt a large hand - twice as thick and muscled as his own - place itself around the back of his neck. That was enough to immobilise him. If he tried getting out of it, his neck might just snap accidentally. His body shook with panic and fear.

"Please... no!"

"Get. Those fucking pants. OFF HIM."

Nia's voice was low, deep, not shouting, but Piper felt them hit her chest like a foghorn. She knelt down, starting to undo his pants, tugging them down, seeing his erection from their make-out session slowly dying down. She pulled down his underpants and took both underpants and jeans off as Nia lifted him slightly off the ground. Piper ripped open his shirt with her hands, still mad that she let him use her as a kissing post while trying to delay him from leaving.

Sierra - meanwhile - had rushed over to the lube aisle, grabbing the lube in her arms and trying to find a condom; there were none that would fit the size Nia got to when she finally got inside Charlie.

Sierra squirted lube out from the bottles, rubbing it up and down Nia's exposed length as Nia held Charlie closer, sniffing his neck, her other hand reaching down and groping his fat ass. Charlie moaned, his head tilting back slightly, his legs kicking in the air as he hovered an inch or so off the ground. Sierra stepped back when Nia's cock was glistening; she didn't want to delay it any further, and saw Piper already had her phone out.

Above them, the security camera angled downwards; Velma tapped some keys to ensure that this live feed was being sent to Sarah.

------

Sarah's mouse hovered over the "new connections" notifications, clicked it, then she sat up, examining the screen in shock.

In her dark room, there was the sound of a zipper buzzing open, the snap of elastic, and soon - when Sarah bit her lip - the sound of one hand sliding up and down a length of cock. She set the feed to transmit to all subscribers, and tilted her head back with a moan as she saw what Nia did next.

------

Nia leant down to Charlie's ears; she was tearing up. This... this was everything she had ever wanted since she moved in. And he was here. She didn't know whether to savour it, or to get it over with.

"I've been waiting for this moment... for so long."

And that moment, Charlie whimpered.

It was like lightning struck Nia.

Nia's eyes flashed open, her cock twitching upwards, as the memories of his moans, whimpers, begging and oh-so-slutty faces she had spent hours obsessing over all came to her in a flood.

She wanted him NOW.

The hand that groped his ass moved down between his legs and started to lift him up. Her other hand too, moved away from his neck to his legs. Charlie started to move until he realised he was being held with his ass almost 3 feet off the ground, legs pointing up. He looked up into a store anti-shoplifting mirror: she had him in a Full Nelson hold. His legs and arms writhed, trying to fight their way out, but Nia wrapped her arms under his shoulders and behind his head, keeping his arms pointed straight up towards the ceiling like his knees were; he couldn't resist at all, folded like a fitted sheet.

"No, no, don't do this, don't do this, please!!"

Velma looked up, hearing the sobs and for a moment her eyes rolled back as she let out a soft moan. Her cockhead leaked profusely onto her shoes. She swore softly, but couldn't tear her eyes away.

Sierra saw Nia's cock brushing against his ass: every time she tried to thrust into him, her cock would twitch or she would miss. Sierra held Nia's cock straight, lining it up with Charlie's fat crack.

Nia whispered in Charlie's ear. "Scream for your Daddy, bitch."

With Sierra's help, Nia thrust and half of her rapidly thickening 10inch cock slammed inside him. Charlie screamed. Nia's head rocked back in bliss.

"So fucking tight! There's a good slut for Daddy!"

Charlie heaved, sobbing, feeling his ass gape more than it ever had, feeling more helpless than ever before. He looked down the barrel of Piper's camera as she recorded him, seeing her take out her cock and start to stroke it. There was the sound of stroking from his side too, from Sierra, but he couldn't turn his head to look: Nia's hands around the back of his head, fingers kneading into his skin, forced him to look only one way and that was dead ahead.

Nia swung down - bending over slightly - and Charlie felt his gut drop as he started to feel like she might drop him. She shifted her body; she did a small squat with her hips and the aisle filled with the sounds of a wet cock sliding out of wet ass. Charlie was lifted up in the air, Nia's cock only just inside him. His breath of relief was not merited, not for what came next.

When she popped up from the squat, she used her hips to drive herself even further inside him: he felt an extra two inches THRUST in. His mouth gaped in a silent scream, only a husky moan escaping.

She felt it now, deeper inside him than she thought; his prostate. From a lifetime of pumping sluts full of baby batter, she could feel it and know everything about it with her cock: it was larger than normal, deeper than normal. As the heady fumes of sex and brutality infested Nia's head, she reached the conclusion that other cocks had only just touched his prostate, maybe prodded at it. She would be the first to push past it, to use the weight of her rod to crush it, her thrusting skills to grind it to paste. It was so deep within him. It's almost like he was made for her cock, the perfect fit. Charlie was Cinderella, and Nia was Prince Charming, come to show him him how she was his absolute perfect - unh - fit

Nia's rutting entered a new stage, now her delusions of Charlie being her life-mate were taking over; the brutality would kick up a notch, the pain would too. Charlie felt the beginnings of this as Nia didn't use momentum to force more cock in him this time; all she did was lift Charlie up on her cock and then use her hips to thrust as deep inside as she could.

Something in Charlie's brain snapped. He felt rocked by a wave of pleasure as something in his asshole exploded with hot fire. He felt his asshole tighten around her dick, his legs and arms going numb as all the sensation in his body came from just his ass and the glorious sensation of it being full. His pants, his desperate attempts to catch his breath each time the wind was thrust out of him become higher pitched, become sluttier moans.

Piper cheered, her jerking off speed rapidly increasing as Sierra bit her lip and started recording, live-streaming Charlie's christening on Nia's dick, being born-again into her slut. The slaps of hands reaching the base of dicks echoed around the empty store: Velma had joined in too...

Progress was difficult from there. Nia would pull out and thrust in, trying to gain some ground inside him, trying to push the bulge Piper started to see near his groin further inside him. Charlie's moans became more frequent. His neck relaxed entirely, his head resting against Nia's chest as he panted. She looked down at his head, seeing the perfect little toy for her cock, even though he wouldn't let her inside. Past his prostate was tight, almost too tight. It should be looser up there, but Nia felt almost proud going into uncharted waters; for Nia, the reason for it being tight was that no one had had a chance to stretch it yet. She would be the first.

Piper and Sierra were both frustrated, something Nia had a lot of experience with. They saw Nia thrusting in and out, not much moving, not much changing, save for a few flecks of drool escaping Charlie's open mouth. They wanted to see her cum inside him, claim him. Their boss would be the first person outside the Pearl-led family to cum inside the ass of the complex's new toy, the first to try breed him.

Nia felt the annoyance emanate from them too. And she agreed. Something had to change. She looked over at Velma. Velma looked from the monitors, and caught Nia's eyes. Nia could see Velma's arm moving up and down below the desk.

A moment passed between them, and then Velma's eyes widened. Her pumping stopped. The normally-unflappable Russian mouths a desperate... "NO". Nia flashed her a smile, grinning evilly.

Sierra and Piper were as shocked as Charlie when it happened: Nia shifted her hands away from the back of his head and pulled her hands back to Charlie's hips, letting his legs flop down.

She raised one of Charlie's legs towards his chest and spun him on her cock so he was facing her now: his dick spurted a trace of white onto her black abdomen. She grinned. She held his thighs to her hips and pinned his back to the shelves, thrusting upwards inside him, both of them staring into each other's eyes.

Charlie's eyes fluttered as his cock bounced against Nia's rock hard stomach. The problem of length still persisted, but Nia had a plan to get further inside.

"I've thought about you for so long, planned our fucking marriage... What you'd say for me... I want you to say, 'fuck me Daddy'... beg me for this cock."

Charlie's moans were erratic, stopping and starting with her thrusts, the staccato rhythm almost like hiccups. He seemed out of it. Nia slapped his ass and he cried out.

"Do you have cum for brains? Are you that pathetic? Come on, fucking answer me!"

Charlie felt the haze had cleared a bit, and he wasn't riding on instinct anymore. His body loved her, why else would it clench itself so tightly? The back of his head banged against the shelf with every thrust so he wrapped his arms around her torso, hugging her as she picked up the pace again, one hand gripping his hair, forcing him to look up into her eyes.

"Please! Please fuck me more daddy! Pump your little bitch full of seed!"

"You are my little bitch aren't you! You're a little slut who was made for a big cock like this, huh?"

She thrust again and her face lit up; the dirty talk turned her on, made her stiffer, gave her more energy. She had moved another inch inside him. She laughed. Piper and Sierra let out loud moans. Nia let the hand behind his head go, slapping him in the face. He almost didn't notice it, for the blinding pleasure and pain deep inside his gut.

There was a surge of weight crushing his prostate now; it wasn't the head pushing it in, it was the fact that his entire gut was contracting around her cock, with his prostate contracting against her. Every time he felt pain, pleasure, his gut would tense and he'd feel more pain, more pleasure, the vicious cycle causing the pleasure in his brain to go into a feedback loop, hazy feel-good static clouding his mind. He couldn't think. Only feel. And Nia's cock felt amazing. Nia slapped his ass again.

"I didn't say you could stop worshiping me, white bitch, come on, fucking moan for Daddy! Let me pump you full of seed! Imma fucking knock you up!"

12