Rent Wives Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop bothering him and come back! And stop drinking so much, don't forget, this is my most fertile night. Forget that whiskey and let's get ready to have some fun..."

"Ahhhh...I'm coming..." the wasted husband drawled. He went over to keep watching the rest of whatever the couple enjoyed viewing.

About 20 minutes later, Steve was just finishing up the job, when he heard a quiet crying coming from the living room. Glancing over, he saw Ana sitting up, curled over slightly and holding a tissue to her face. Viktor was passed out beside her, completely unconscious, his empty whiskey glass on the small table beside him. Steve padded over quietly.

"Hey, Ana, is everything ok?" he whispered.

Sniffling, Ana looked up at him. "No...is not ok...Viktor...Viktor knew I stayed in tonight instead of going out to sister's house to...just to do something he and I..."

"Ohhhh...I see...that sucks!" Steve comforted her. Remembering that Ana confided to him that she and Viktor were trying for a baby, it wasn't hard to guess what Ana had wanted done that night. "Wow, that's too bad. Get drunk, or be with a total goddess...I know which one I'd choose!"

"Is..." Ana sniffed, "is right day for me to..." She trailed off. Frustration, anger, and resentment boiled over inside Ana and something snapped. She had been thinking long and hard about something. Something risky.

"I..." she whispered up to Steve, "I take your help now. Tomorrow I come and get some rent money back. But tonight, I vant ozzair help you said..."

"Oh! Well, um, ok, that works Ana..." Steve feasted his eyes on the beautiful blond's tight t-shirt and short skirt. "Um...would you like to come down to my apartment?"

"No!" Ana hissed. "No...I stay in tonight for zis man..." she gestured at her comatose husband, "so I stay in here. You...you come over here..."

Steve was shocked. Was the woman suggesting what he thought she was? Did she want to start her sessions with Steve IN THE APARTMENT while her husband slept beside them?

"Um...we...we can't do this HERE!!?" he gasped.

"Don't vorry, ven husband goes out drunk on viskey, nothink vakes him up for few hours. Earthquake could happen here and he vould still sleep..." Ana gestured him closer.

Reluctantly, Steve approached her. Ana suddenly slipped to her knees on the carpet in front of him, and traced her hands up his thighs. Looking up at Steve's face, she gently slipped Steve's track pants and underwear down to his knees, freeing his slightly-awake shaft. Steve, very concerned about Viktor, looked over at the man, but he was motionless, breathing deeply and softly snoring. Suddenly, Steve felt a hot wetness engulf his hardening pole, and snapped his gaze down to Ana, who had sucked him into her mouth! Still looking up at Steve, she began to rhythmically bob her head up and down, coating Steve with slick saliva and firing the tender nerve endings around the head of his cock!

"Ohhh...mmmmmm" Steve softly moaned, tracing his own fingers around the delicate features of Ana's face and ears, bringing his hands around to collect her long, swaying hair and ran his hands through it. One hand came to rest carefully on the top of her head, following the bobbing movements as Ana increased her suction to prepare the man for his task.

"Thhhhkkkk... thhhhkkkk... thhhhkkkk... thhhhkkkk," Ana's focussed sucking was pulling enough blood into Steve's shaft that it became completely engorged, feeling like a diamond baseball bat. "Uuuhhhhh..." he groaned.

"Hu...honey..." he whispered to the beauty on the floor, "I'm gonna, you know, cum in your mouth in a few minutes...this feels amazing..."

Ana popped off Steve with a start.

"No!" She hissed vehemently, "not...not in mouth. You come...you come here, you sit on sofa here" she whispered, indicating the now-empty spot where she had been sitting.

"Are you crazy!!??" Steve asked her, "right beside him!! No way!! Shouldn't we at least go into another room or something!!??"

"You stop...he...he vill not vake up..." She urged. She grabbed Steve by his shirt and pulled a little, turning him around and softly pushed him down to a seated position. Viktor snored away half a yard from him. [This can't be happening right here...] Steve fretted.

Ana pulled her t-shirt over her head and it dropped to the sofa seat beside Steve, on the opposite side as her slumbering husband. She hadn't been wearing a bra; and her firm breasts jiggled as they were released from their casing. Keeping her short skirt on, she shimmied her lacy white panties down her supple thighs, then down her calves, and neatly stepped out of them. Hurriedly scooping her panties up, she tossed them onto her t-shirt. Steve, marvelling at the gorgeous woman's pert breasts, now inches from his face, actually winced when she placed a knee beside his hip, followed by the other knee on his other side. Ana now straddled Steve's lap, facing him, and she placed the palms of her hands on his chest.

"Vee...vee vill be quiet," Ana soothed him. "Sofa is hardt..."

"But, he'll...he'll feel the movement, or hear the sound," Steve mouthed almost silently.

"I tell you," Ana smiled, "Ven he is drunk he does NOT vake up!" She almost shouted the word 'not,' and Steve looked over at her husband in horror. Sure enough, he was still oblivious to what was happening beside him. Ana reached down with her right hand and found Steve's softening pole. It had lost a bit of its steam with the fright. Ana *tsked*, smiled, and started to rub the head of Steve's shaft along the moist crease between her thighs, under her skirt. Steve noticed her trim belly and forgot all about Viktor for the time being. He briefly flipped up part of Ana's skirt to admire her shaved, flat lower abdomen and the snug lips that gently held the tip of his member.

The hot sensation of being so close to the Russian goddess caused Steve's cock to flare up again, and it began to reach for the woman's honeyed cleft. Ana, looking over at Viktor as if to say "watch this, asshole," rose up on her knees, balancing herself on Steve's shoulder with her left hand, and used her right hand to prop Steve's pole into position. At the apex of her lift, Ana nestled Steve's tip in the warm folds of her softest places, and then, moving both hands to Steve's shoulders, slowly lowered herself down his length.

A humid heat engulfed Steve as he felt like he was being pulled into the woman's body, heart and soul. Ana leaned her head back and whimpered a cute little "Ummmmmm" as she slowly slid down, savouring the feeling of Steve's girth opening her folds and pushing the sensitive surfaces of her insides further and further apart. She gave a little shudder when she had fully alighted on Steve's thighs. With Steve buried to the hilt in Ana's body, the pair both glanced at Viktor, still unmoving beside them, and then slowly, Ana began to move.

She avoided powerful rising and dropping motions to mute the feeling of their movements through the sofa cushions. Instead, she slowly undulated her hips, twisting them forwards and then scooping them back. The movements began to massage Steve's rock-hard pole and caused it to be gently pulled forward and back. Each time Ana slid forward, he felt himself probe deep and hard into the woman's depths, and when she scooped back, he could feel the sensitive ridges of his tip's head scrape the soft folds of Ana's insides, giving causing her to keep shuddering as she rode him. Her forearms rested on his shoulders, and Steve slowly repeated running his fingers up her muscular, bare back, under her arms and then around her hardening breasts. Ana gave up soft coos and murmurs to Steve's touches, the touches both inside her body and out, and began gently arching her back into the rhythm of her undulations. As she arched her back, Steve couldn't help but to take a sharp, solid nipple gently into his mouth, teasing it with his warm tongue, drawing circles around the heaving woman's dark areole. Taking his time switching from breast to breast caused Ana to start thrashing her head from side to side. She was biting off gasps as her long, blond hair started to swish around behind her. The pair often cast apprehensive glances at Viktor, but he still seemed oblivious and deep in the throes of a drunken slumber.

[Ohhh, gawd, she's soooo good!] Steve agonized. [What the hell do I do if this lout snorts himself awake? Maybe I'll have to push her off me and try to make like we weren't fucking somehow. Maybe I'll have to say I just took advantage of her and it was a mistake? Yeah, right. He'd shoot me. I...I can't stop this though. Shit, she feels soooo good, if he woke up I might just keep on fucking her!]

Steve's hardness was hitting an extremely sensitive spot deep inside Ana. Instead of shying away from it, Ana, going into a heat, instead sought it out, grinding her hips so that Steve's tip repeatedly rammed across that spot. Each time she pushed her hips forward, an electric jolt lanced through her body, and her breath began to catch. She started to gasp helplessly as her undulating dance became faster and faster.

Steve was worried that Ana's harsher twisting would wake her husband, even if she didn't seem to be concerned about it. Each time Ana tilted her hips forward, Steve would try to scoot his butt back into the sofa a little, to lessen the impact their hips were making. Ana, frustrated at the lessening of her coveted electric jolts, *tsked* again and grabbed Steve's head with both hands while she rode him, forcing him to stare into her eyes.

"He no vake up!!" she hissed quietly, pumping herself into him with increasing ardour.

Steve resigned himself to his death and massaged Ana's taught, hourglass waist as she writhed on top of him. He started to probe deeper into her on her uptakes, jamming himself far up into her belly with each poke. Again, Ana's head lolled back and her eyes clenched shut, both her gasping and her undulating suddenly becoming shorter, staccato nudges. The pitch of her quiet moans grew higher, and Steve, having enough experience at this by now, realized what that meant.

[Holy shit, she's gonna go!] he thought frantically. [She's gonna go off like a banshee and wake up her fucking husband! He's gonna see me buried to the hilt in his wife! What the fuck do I do!!???] As Ana began to quiver uncontrollably on Steve's lap, his hand dropped to his side and came to rest on the woman's panties. Quickly grabbing them, he reached up and stuffed them right into Ana's panting, gasping mouth! Her eyes snapped open, but it seemed that she was taken by surprise at the suddenness and intensity of her own orgasm as it cascaded through her body. Her thin eyebrows rose high in surprise, and she seemed afraid for the first time that she might howl her release and finally wake Viktor up.

With Ana now desperately pumping into him, Steve gently clutched at her chin, closing Ana's mouth around her wadded panties! As bits of white lace hung out of her clenched teeth, Steve felt Ana's body begin to shiver and shake uncontrollably. Her teeth clenched and her head reared back, Ana rode out her explosive orgasm with Steve holding her mouth shut with one hand and clenching at her waist with the other. The rocking woman quaked and shuddered, biting off her scream into her panties, her teeth clenching the soft fabric, which absorbed most of the wailing as the electricity coursed along her body's nervous system.

"H-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n!" Her head shook from side to side and a few tears ran down the sides of her face. The hot gush of her juices ran across Steve's thighs as the lovely woman stopped her bucking to grind herself down on him. Viktor softly snored beside them. Gradually, finally, her uncontrolled, jerky writhing slowed, and she collapsed forward onto Steve, wrapping her arms around his neck and sniffing deeply to get air into her lungs around the underwear still clenched in her teeth.

[Dear lord, that was the hardest I've ever seen a woman come] Steve thought, giving Viktor another worried glance. Despite having another man just peak his wife over right beside him, he still softly snored.

Slowly, Ana reached up to extract her panties from her mouth. "Uufff..." She moaned. "I come...hardt..." She sat up and felt Steve's hardness inside her, he was still at full mast, and she realized that he had not given up his coveted seed into her yet. Slowly, Ana rose up off of Steve, planted her feet on the ground and rolled up to a standing position. She arched her back and stretched her arms above her head like a satisfied feline, one more aftershock of a shiver running through her. Steve sat there again feasting his eyes on her topless body, unsure of what to do, and glanced at the woman's sleeping husband. Ana pulled Steve to a standing position by his hands. Steve thought he couldn't be any more shocked by what they had done so close to Viktor. He was wrong.

Ana took a quiet step to the side and ended up standing right in front of her husband. Slowly, gently, she placed her hands on the sofa, one on either side of Viktor's thighs, her face a mere two feet from Viktor's, and bent over low, arching her back and presenting her ass! Steve's mouth dropped open. Ana glanced at him and, with a sly grin, gestured with her head for him to get behind her. Steve shook his head at her. Ana, frustrated, playfully glared at him and gritted her teeth for a moment to urge him on.

[Is she fucking serious!!??] Steve thought. [Hooooo boy, ok...I'm going to die tonight.]

Steve stepped over to take position behind the pretty Russian, and reverently brushed his fingertips down her narrow waist and over her tight ass. [Gawd, she's hot...]

He positioned his shaft to again invade his tenant's wife, and slowly pushed himself inside her again.

As he moved deeper into her, she clutched at the sofa cushions on either side of Viktor's legs. And exhaled a quiet "Hoooofff.."

Bent over, Ana felt snug and tight around Steve's cock. She angled her upper body downwards and looked directly into Viktor's face. Steve latched onto her, one hand on a tight hip and the other on a firm shoulder, and began to pump strongly into her. Since their combined weight was no longer on the sofa, sinking into the cushions, Viktor wouldn't feel them fucking, Steve deduced. Only Ana's hands were on the sofa, leaning her upper body's weight on the cushions, but Steve felt better railing the woman from this position, despite the fact that they were actually closer to Viktor now. As Steve increased the pace of his thrusting, Ana's face was pushed back and forth into Viktor's face, separated by only a foot of space! The landlord made sure to keep checking Viktor closely as he lanced into the man's wife, dividing his gaze between Ana's husband and her tight, pert ass as it bounced off Steve's thighs. If Viktor started to move, Steve would quickly pull out and hike up his track pants...

As she was being taken and claimed, Ana remembered the pregnancy test Viktor had held above her sleepy face.

[You...ooof...ooof...you beg like a doggy now?] She thought.

As for Steve's memory, he recalled Viktor teasing him with his wrench a mere hour ago, and Viktor dumping his drink on Steve through the leaky sink.

[Who's...who's begging for a doggy bone NOW, asshole?] he thought. [who's gonna get a soaking of liquid all up inside them? Enjoy...enjoy raising my kid...]. The hot, soaking feeling of Ana's tight tunnel grasping the sensitive areas of Steve's shaft caused him to explore deeply her inner folds. He held her upper body down at the small of her back and shoulder and lurched harder into her, probing as far into her as he could...

SLAP came the sound of Steve's hips bouncing off Ana's ass as he rammed her deep.

"Uuuuffff..." Ana softly moaned in response.

Soft SLAP, SLAP SLAP sounds filled the room as Steve powerfully drove himself again and again into the blond, her muted "Uff...uff...uff..." panting accompanying her hands squeezing the sofa cushions on each side of her passed-out husband's thighs. Ana had little choice but to hold on for the ride as her upper body rocked back and forth, her long blond hair swaying below her head and threatening to brush her husband's lap, her face repeatedly pushed back and forth inches away from her husband's.

Losing himself in the motions, in the tight, slick hotness gripping his shaft, and in the sexy tight blond body bent over for him, Steve reached up with one hand to grab a fistful of Ana's long blond tresses, his other hand pulling her hip. He gently pulled back on Ana's hair, thrusting yet harder, causing Ana's head to rear up and threaten to hit her husband's forehead with her chin.

"Huuffff...hhhfff...hhhhffff..." she quietly hissed.

"What kind of...what kind of kid would you like, I'll try my best!!" Steve jokingly whispered, still afraid of the shitstorm that would follow if Viktor woke up and found his wife being skewered above him.

."Unnnn...quiet! You just cum in me...I...I just vant baby..." Ana hissed back.

Ana started bucking back hard into Steve, seeking to finish him off quickly and collect the bounty of semen she was after. She didn't count on Steve's size, however, and jamming her hips back into her landlord resulted in the feeling, deep in her belly, of being penetrated hard, and she gasped in surprise as she felt Steve pushing her insides apart in ways she wasn't used to.

"Huuuhhhaaaaa!" she quietly panted. Then bucked back hard again. And again.

For Steve's part, he was happy to clutch the beautiful blond's hip-and-hair, pulling her harder onto his probing shaft and exploring the depths of her insides. He prodded far into the woman with scooping thrusts, each push gently lifting Ana's hips and back up, before they dropped back down with Steve's withdrawls.

Losing himself in the quiet but forceful pumping, Steve could feel Ana's soft, warm and slick ripples of flesh with his sensitive shaft-head. He could feel the pooling moisture at the end of her tunnel, his tip dipping into it as it kissed the folds of her cervix. He could feel the heat rise in his loins and knew that he was losing control of his biology. The molten life boiled up almost angrily inside him, collecting itself to be fired forth on its mission. As the daring woman softly gasped to his thrusting, he pulled back on her hip and hair to help compensate for the gigantic buck with which he shoved into her, lurching her forward and launching him into the clenching cadence of emptying his seed into her rocking body.

"Hrrrrrrnnnnnn..." Steve peaked hard, but bit down on his orgasmic grunt to stifle the sound as he erupted seed from the deepest reaches of his loins and jet it forth into the prone woman he clutched in front of him. A hot, wet infusion suddenly bloomed strongly in Ana's belly as a thick, heavy bar of semen filled her insides, running upwards into her body, following the pull of gravity as the woman again angled her upper body down, her head lower than her hips. As he was coupling with the supine Viktor's wife, Steve shoved himself so hard into the hot Russian, letting loose everything he had, that Ana was thrust forward, almost colliding with her unconscious husband's face! Ana's nose stopped mere inches away from Viktor's and she quietly gasped, as Steve pumped hard and then pulled back on the man's wife, causing her long blond hair to again rock and sway over her husband's lap. Steve's molten seed started seeping into her nooks and crannies.

"Unnnnnnn..." Steve gently moaned, pushing back on Ana's ass to extract himself from the heavily-seeded woman. He felt completely emptied, satisfied, and tired! Suddenly he remembered the drunk husband. Looking over, Viktor gave a quiet grunt, shimmied a bit, and rested again, maintaining his deep breathing, oblivious to the fact that his wife had just been inseminated atop him.