Renting a Room from Mrs. Taylor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,623 Followers

She let her eyes linger on my face while I burned with embarrassment for several moments. Very slowly her gaze began to fall down my body. Her line of sight eventually focused on my erect and throbbing penis.

Still holding my hands in hers, she said, "Let's have you sit on the side of the tub. Spread your legs nice and wide so we can finish shaving your cute, little body."

I did as I'd been told and she was soon lathering up my most private place with feminine shaving cream. She used both of her hands to spread the lather over my pubic area. I almost squirted on several occasions, but she always removed her hands from my body before it happened. She pressed my stiff penis down toward my toes while spreading the shaving cream across the mat of hair above my penis. I whimpered softly and bit my lower lip. I was so terribly aroused. I'd never been in a situation like that before and the fact that my landlady was touching my penis was almost too much to believe.

While still holding my erection out of the way, she picked up a fresh razor and began shaving away the only remaining hair on my body. My body shivered and soft moans slipped through my lips as she swiped away more and more of my hair. She eventually released my penis and let it slap back against my smooth mound.

She smiled while looking into my desperate eyes and said, "You are being such a good boy. I've very proud of you." She then began the process of pulling the skin of my scrotum taut and shaving away the wispy hairs. After that, it only took a few strokes from the base of my penis to its neck to render me free of body hair.

After grazing her fingers over the freshly shaved skin and finding no stubble at all, she whispered under her breath, "There we go. Now your little wee-wee has no place to hide."

Mrs. Taylor had me return to the bathwater and rinse myself off. As I rose back up from the tub, the water cascaded down my smooth, pale body and I'd never felt so naked. I was completely free of hair. My skin looked even more pale than usual. The head of my penis was a brilliant pink color and its shaft pulsed with excitement.

Mrs. Taylor held my hands and helped me from the tub. She stood on the floor as I stepped first on the wide, tiled ledge surrounding the tub. For that brief moment, Mrs. Taylor and I were the same height. I couldn't resist stealing a quick peek down her blouse at the perfumed canyon between her giant breasts. Of course, this didn't go unnoticed by Mrs. Taylor, she caught me, but didn't say a word. Taking the next step onto the bathroom floor in front of her, I found myself looking up into her eyes while she towered above me.

She kept hold of both of my hands and held them up at my shoulder level. My skinny, pink penis was stiff and poking straight up. I squeezed my legs together and tried to turn my hips away. No matter what I tried, I couldn't hide from her gaze. She seemed to devour my body with her eyes.

She was twice my age, she towered over me and was so confident. She stood there fully clothed while I was utterly naked without even a hair to hide behind. I found myself feeling terribly embarrassed, insecure and immature.

It seemed as though I stood there in my bare skin for hours while she memorized every inch of my body. I squirmed where I stood, blushing from head to toe. While my skinny penis throbbed before her eyes.

Still holding my hands, she led me across the room to retrieve a fresh towel. Guiding me back to the tub, she sat on the ledge and began drying the bathwater from my body. The feeling of that towel sliding across my freshly shaved skin was a completely new sensation. It felt like it was caressing my body instead of just drying me off.

My hips squirmed around while she dried my body and I giggled when she addressed my ticklish spots. When my body was dry, she sent me across the room to hang up the towel on the rack. When I turned back to face her, I bashfully covered my stiff penis with both hands.

In a low voice, she said, "Oh yes. This is much better. Sweetheart, you're much more fun to look at when you're naked."

I shivered and blushed. She had already seen me naked. She knew my penis was stiff. I fought with my brain and forced myself to lower my hands away from my penis. I bit my lip and looked at the floor, even though I'd managed to work up the courage to lower my hands, I didn't have the strength to look her in the eye.

In that same low voice, "Baby boy, you're absolutely precious."

While she spoke she walked toward me. Once I was within reach, she took my naked body in her arms and hugged me. She embraced me against her large, soft body and I looped my skinny, pale arms up around her neck. She laid a hand behind my neck and pulled the side of my face against her giant, soft breasts. The scent of her musky perfume and the brandy on her breath reinforced the difference in our ages in my mind.

"Yes, this is very nice. Sweetheart, your body is simply too precious to be hidden behind body hair or clothes." Her large, soft hands slid up and down my naked back and butt cheeks. "You are officially forbidden from wearing anything while we're together in this house. The only exceptions will be your apron and rubber gloves. And you'll only wear those while you're cleaning."

My skinny thighs were straddling one of her wide, thick thighs and I couldn't stop myself from gently humping my stiff penis against her. Her hands slid down my back and cupped my butt cheeks. She guided the speed of my humping and whispered in a gravelly voice, "You don't need to say a word, Kitten. I can feel how stiff you are. And that alone tells me that you're going to love running around naked, almost as much as I'm going to love watching you run around naked."

One of her warm, soft hands slid up to my lower back. The other firmly slapped my left cheek. I squeaked and jumped against her body. I broke into the giggles while looking up into her eyes, she whispered, "I've wanted to smack your cute little ass since the day you move in!"

My voice was squeaky when I said, "You can smack my ass anytime!" And like a tease, I wiggled my bottom back into her hands.

She leaned down low enough that her lips brushed against mine. "Kitten, you don't want to make offers like that unless you're willing to live up to them." And to prove her point, she slapped my cheek even more firmly than the first time.

I chirped softly, bit my lip and whispered, "I meant it."

Her open palm slapped against my cheek even harder and the sound of flesh striking flesh echoed around the room. "Did you now?"

While continuing to shamelessly hump myself against her wide thigh, I whimpered, "Yes!"

She embraced me against her soft body and growled into my ear, "You have the most spank-able ass I've ever seen. I suggest you get used to having this tight little ass of yours beaten on a regular basis." Her hands slid down until she held a cheek in each one. She then squeezed them and pulled me against her body. Her fingernails were digging into my delicate flesh when she growled, "Baby boy, have you ever gotten a real spanking? Not a few playful smacks on the behind, but real spanking?"

Grinding myself against her warm, thick thigh, I whimpered softly, "No, not really, Mrs. Taylor."

She chuckled softly before saying, "You're in for a treat. When you're standing naked, with your nose in the corner, tears rolling down your face and a freshly beaten bottom, you're going to feel forgiven for every mistake you've ever made."

Arching my back deeply while grinding myself against her thigh, I moaned softly, "Mrs. Taylor..."

She nipped my ear with her teeth before asking, "Yes? What's wrong, Sweetheart?"

Her fingernails were digging into the tender flesh of my cheeks. She was spreading them far apart and controlling the speed of my humping by pulling me toward her. I whimpered softly, "Mrs. Taylor... I'm going to... if we don't stop..."

She pressed her thigh further between my legs so I needed to stand on my tiptoes. Her hands holding my cheeks kept me pulled in close to her. "You're going to, what? You're going to squirt your boy juices?" She squeezed my cheeks and spread them wide apart. "That would be a pity. Because if you squirt your juices onto my leg, I'll have to force you to lick up your mess." She dug her fingernails even deeper into my tender flesh, "And then I'll have to spank this tight little ass. You'll get the spanking you've needed for such a long time."

I moaned against the soft breast my face was resting against. With my arms still looped around her neck, I clung to her as if my life depended upon it. My naked, hairless, pale body was so dangerously close to squirting and as I squirmed against Mrs. Taylor's thick thigh, I knew there was no way to stop it. I was going to squirt my love onto her leg. And the words she spoke still echoed in my head. She was going to make me lick it up! I'd tasted my juices before, but I'd never swallowed all of it before. The idea of it made a terribly naughty shiver race through my body. But I also knew, as soon as my penis squirted, my thoughts on the topic would change. I would be ashamed and frightened and disgusted by the concept of licking up my own creamy love. I doubted my feelings would matter very much at that point, Mrs. Taylor was not the sort of a woman to make idle threats. If she said I was going to lick it up, she would follow through with it.

And the spanking! She'd promised to spank me after I'd cleaned up my mess. I'd never, ever been punished like that before. No one had ever laid a hand on me. But I have to admit, the idea of Mrs. Taylor spanking me made my erection throb. I tried to imagine laying naked across her lap. That image alone was enough to make me thrust against her thigh in desire.

After nipping my ear with her teeth again, she groaned into my ear, "Squirt for me. Do it! Do it, so I can make you clean it with your tongue. Do it, so I can give you a proper spanking. Do it! Do it!!"

My voice chirped in a high pitch and my entire body began to spasm. My arms were wrapped tightly around her neck when my feet came up off the floor. My eyes opened wide and I looked up at Mrs. Taylor. I then squeezed them shut tightly and my head fell back against her breast. My hips were humping against her at a furious pace. I felt completely out of control. And then it happened. My penis began to ejaculate all over her thigh. I humped against her hard each time it erupted. More and more of my creamy, sperm-filled love soaked her pants.

As my orgasm was coming to an end, Mrs. Taylor leaned down and whispered in my ear, "That's a good boy." She continued to knead my cheeks and ground my body against her thigh. "Before I give you the spanking you so desperately deserve, do you remember what you have to do?"

My voice cracked and I still hadn't fully come down from that extremely powerful orgasm. "I-I-I have to lick it up."

Her hands moved away from my cheeks. One tickled my naked back while the fingers of her other hand caressed my scalp. Her voice sounded very happy and pleased, "That's right, Sweetheart. Why don't you slide off my leg and get to work."

I whimpered softly as I literally slid off of her leg. As I knelt down in front of her, I saw the smeared mess I'd made. When I looked up into her eyes, silently pleading for mercy, she grinned down at me and moved her leg closer to me. I held onto her shin with my hands and leaned forward. The scent of her musky, damp arousal made me squirm on my knees before her. I couldn't take my eyes off of the creamy mess. When I hesitated, Mrs. Taylor gently rested her hands on my head and prompted me to get to work.

Opening my mouth wide, I placed my lips around the biggest pool. I closed my eyes and sucked up my love. I slurped it out of her pants and when I leaned back to swallow the mouthful on my tongue, I glanced up and saw Mrs. Taylor smiling down at me. Her voice was deep when she moaned, "You are so fucking cute."

The taste wasn't unfamiliar or completely disgusting. But it wasn't one of my favorite flavors either. After swallowing the bulk of my sperm-filled cream, I looked back at her thigh, I saw one of my squirts had drawn a line up to where her leg met her hip. While still hugging her shin, I turned my head and sucked up that part of my mess. Swallowing it down, I went right back to work without looking up at her.

While I sucked and slurped up the rest of the mess I'd made, Mrs. Taylor caressed my scalp with her fingernails and whispered, "Yes, I'm going to enjoy keeping you naked. And this won't be the last time you clean up your mess. And Sweetheart, you cannot possibly understand how badly I've wanted to spank your skinny little ass."

After cleaning up and swallowing the last of my juices, I sat back on my heels and said, "I'm done, Mrs. Taylor."

She raised her knee and examined the moist spots that remained. She must've been satisfied those moist spots were due to my saliva because she smiled at me and said, "Yes, you are. And now it's time for you to finally receive the spanking you so desperately deserve."

She reached down and offered me her hand. Before I took it, I bit my lip and looked up at her, "Is-Is-Is it going to hurt?"

My hand was shaking when she took hold of it. She smiled warmly at me while I rose to my feet. "Yes, it is going to hurt. Punishments are not meant to be pleasant."

Standing before my lovely, full-figured landlady, I felt so many different feelings at once. I was afraid of the spanking she was about to give me. I was embarrassed and ashamed that I'd so willingly licked up my sperm-y mess from her thigh. I was terribly excited about the prospect of spending my time with Mrs. Taylor naked. And my overall feelings for that mature, confident woman had changed drastically that evening. I'd always treated her with respect, that was how I'd been raised. But after what the two of us had done that night, my level of respect for her hand skyrocketed. I was fully prepared to do whatever she told me too.

While my mind went wild trying to comprehend all the feelings and emotions washing over me, and the taste of my cream still in my mouth, I uttered softly, "Am I going to cry?"

With my hand in hers, she led me out of my bathroom, through my bedroom and back toward our main living room. It was an odd feeling to be completely naked and walk along beside Mrs. Taylor through so many rooms in our home. During that short walk, Mrs. Taylor explained, "Yes, Sweetheart you will cry. I'm not going to stop until you do. And I'm not going to accept forced tears. I'm not going to stop spanking you until your perfect little ass is bright red and you are bawling your eyes out."

My steps became smaller and Mrs. Taylor had to pull on my arm to keep me moving. When we arrived in the living room. She released my hand and spoke in a very firm tone, "Wait right here. Do not take a single step." She then walked away and brought back an armless, wooden chair from the dining room. After positioning it in the middle of the room, she sat down upon it and wagged her finger at me.

When I stood just a step away from her, she had me stop. Looking up at my already tear-filled eyes, she said, "Sweetheart, a lot has happened tonight. Our relationship has taken a drastic turn. I understand if you're afraid. If I were in your shoes, I'd be frightened too. The spanking I'm going to give you is going to hurt, badly. But know that the pain of the spanking will fade. It won't last forever. But the memory of this punishment will last for a very long time."

She reached out and took a firm hold of my hand. She pulled me toward her and I resisted. With tears rolling down my cheeks, I whimpered, "I'm afraid! Please don't spank me! I don't want to be punished! I promise I'll stay naked. I'll clean up my messes. I'll do all of it. But please..."

That night, I learned I was no match for her strength. She had me pulled across one knee with very little effort. She kept my legs pinned under her other leg and pulled my arms behind my back to keep them out of the way. My bare butt was in the perfect position for a spanking.

Mrs. Taylor wasted no time. She raised her arm and then slapped her large open palm against my bare butt with full force. I screamed and wiggled around as much as I could, but she had me pinned down very securely. Her open palm crashed against my bare flesh again. As before, I screamed and began babbling while more tears formed in my eyes and fell to the floor beneath my face.

I lost count after she'd struck me for the 17th time. I was crying so hard and struggling to wiggle away from her. She continued to beat my poor bottom until both cheeks were bright red and tender. She even spent time on the crease where my cheeks met my thighs. I later learned that is where the pain lasted the longest. It was tender to sit down for a good part of the next day.

When she finally finished, she was breathing heavily and I bawling my eyes out. My nose was running and I was drooling too! She reduced me to a sobbing mess, just like she said I would. She didn't release me right away. She kept me pinned over her knee. She rested the hand she'd punished me with on my throbbing bottom. I'm not sure if she was talking to me or herself when she said, "Oh yes. This is how this cute little ass should always look. Next time I'll have to use my belt. My hand is just as tender as your ass."

When she released me, I rolled off her knee onto the floor. I knelt at her feet and sobbed for several long moments before wiping my face with the back of my hand. The stinging pain of the punishment I'd received began to slowly fade. In its place, a warm feeling of forgiveness and love came over me. Mrs. Taylor was right, it felt as if every sin and wrongdoing I'd ever done had been completely washed away.

Looking up into her grinning face, I whimpered softly, "Mrs. Taylor?"

She stroked her fingers through my hair, "Yes, Sweetheart?"

I softly sobbed, "You said I deserved this. And you were right."

She gently rested her hand against my jaw and said, "Sweetheart, your punishment isn't quite over yet. I need you to go stand in the corner. You need time to think about what it's going to be like to continue living here. You will always be naked in my presence unless you're wearing your apron and gloves while cleaning. I'm going to continue to shave your body free of all hair. You will clean up the messes you make with your mouth. And Sweetheart, you'll be making lots and lots of messes. Last, but not least, you can expect to receive swift and severe punishments for any mistakes you make."

As I rose to my feet, I think we were both surprised to see just how stiff my little penis was. I couldn't tell you how long it had been erect, but it was very excited and drooling its juices down my pale, smooth shaft. I stood there for a few moments while I accepted that the spanking I'd received had aroused me in a primal sort of way. The pain of that spanking shouldn't have made me horny, but it did. Mrs. Taylor had introduced me to something I'd never considered even remotely arousing, masochism.

While I stood there throbbing before the woman who had punished me, I whimpered softly, "Thank you for spanking me, Mrs. Taylor." I didn't wait for her to respond, I turned around and tiptoed toward the corner of the room. I stood just away from the wall and laced my fingers behind my head, it felt like the right thing to do. The cheeks of my butt were tingling and burning. I was completely unable to keep my hips from squirming around. And from behind me, I could feel Mrs. Taylor's eyes wander over my naked backside.

I have no idea how long I stood there. I didn't dare say a word. I stood silently in the corner as I'd been told. My penis never softened, it remained perfectly stiff the entire time. I listened to Mrs. Taylor return the chair to the dining room. I heard her in the kitchen pouring herself a fresh glass of brandy. She came back to the room I stood in and sat on one of the couches. She was staring at me, I could feel her gaze. After a time, she got up and left the room again. I listened as she went to her bedroom. I heard nothing for a short time. But then she made her way back to the room I was in once again. I listened to her sit down on one of the couches.

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,623 Followers