Rent's Due

Story Info
How can Nancy and her step-daughter Brittany pay rent?
4.3k words
4.35
49.3k
64

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
187 Followers

All characters are fictional, and are 18+ years old. If subjects like trans-women, step-mothers teaching step-daughters how to fuck, interacial couplings or skeezy landlords are not your cups of tea then please move along - otherwise I hope you enjoy my story!

Thock thock thock!

The rapping jiggled the flimsy door, Nancy quivering as she yanked the handle open. Before her stood Bille Mae, her landlord, in her usual haze of cheap perfume and leopard print.

"Got the rent this month?"

Billie leaned against the doorframe, arms crossed under her large breasts. Her smirk said that she already knew the answer, but that had ever stopped her from asking.

"Ya know I don't."

Bille nodded, already starting to unbutton her tight jeans.

"Well, I'll be takin' the usual payment then..."

"No!"

Nancy's high-pitched outburst startled them both, a blush creeping up her cheeks.

"I mean, um, you can't, not now. My husband is out of town until next week, but my step-daughter is going to be staying with me tonight instead of her mama's so that I can take her for a nineteenth-birthday pedicure gift. She'll be here any minute..."

"Then you'd better hurry, slut! If you work hard I might just blow my load quickly today."

It was clear that Billie wasn't going to take no for an answer, so without further argument Nancy dropped to her knees. Soon Billie's black, nine-inch cock was dangling in her face, and like a fish taking bait her lips were soon closed around it. The apartment door was still open, just the way Billie liked it, momentarily causing Nancy's heart to thudd erratically; she took a breath, reminding herself that, if the other renters also wanted rental discounts for their various talents, they knew better than to say anything that went on when their landlord was involved. As Nancy sucked, her tongue expertly twirling around the tip, she began to get lost in the familiar motions as her inhibitions dropped.

She loved the way the large cock hardened in her mouth as she suckled, and knowing that she could draw raspy, wanton moans from a stud like Billie gave her a sense of power. Bille had just laced her long fingers into Nancy's thick hair when a gasp broke her trance.

"Mom!? What the actual fuck!?"

Brittany stood in the doorway, her short, plaid skirt eye-level with Nancy as it peeked out from behind Billie.

"Mmmuhhhp!"

Nancy tried to answer, but Billie kept her head pinned in place.

"Oh Hell no! You'd better keep suckin' if you don't want an eviction notice...don't even think of blue-ballin' me, bitch..."

With that Billie sharply bucked her hips forward, the length of her cock sliding down Nancy's well-used throat until it began choking her. Billie glanced behind her, casting a smirk at Brittany.

"Take a picture baby girl, it'll last longer."

As Billie spoke her heated gaze roved up Brittany's body, drinking in the tantalizing curves of the teen's breasts and waist. She licked her lips, curling a suggestive finger towards the girl.

"Or, if you want an extra month of free rent then you could join your mama here. I haven't had a double suck in a long time, and I'm happy to make it worth your while."

"I, I'd never even think abo..."

Billie cut her off with a laugh, the motion driving her balls against Nancy's chin.

"Don't even! You're no virgin, not with how hard your nipples are in that almost see-through shirt, and I've seen how you look at your mommy when you two run around my pool. Now get your ass over here and tag in."

For a moment Brittany hesitated, but she knew how bad her dad's finances were. If she could get him a free month of rent, then why not? This wouldn't be her first blow job. She couldn't see Nancy's face, but if she was truly gagging as much as it sounded like then Billie had a damn big cock. After a moment she walked into the living room, shutting the door behind her as she shrugged off her summer-school bag. There was her step-mom, the woman on her knees sucking cock like a common whore, and Brittany found herself stifling a nervous laugh.

"That's it, baby girl. Aren't you just an angel, helpin' your family out? Now get in here, before I fuckin' choke your tight-ass mommy."

With a pop Billie yanked Nancy off of her cock, shoving the woman back so that she landed on her ass. Brittany dropped to her knees, took a deep breath, and to Billie's shock the girl deep-throated her on the first try.

This definitely wasn't her first rodeo.

"Ahhhh, fuck! Goddamn, you're a cockwhore alright...I can always tell...uhhhgnnnnn, shiiiiit..."

Billie groaned, her dick twitching as it was fully sheathed in the teen's tight throat. She pumped her hips desperately, the feeling incredible as she bottomed out against Brittany's pouty lips. Billie snapped her fingers, drawing Nancy's wide-eyed attention away from the incredulous scene playing out in front of her.

"My balls need attention."

Nancy shifted forward onto her knees, scooting herself towards the duo until she was almost face-to-face with Brittany. For a moment she just watched her step-daughter, her gaze freely roaming from Billie's dick to Brittany's D-cup breasts.

Billie didn't miss this.

"Oooh, look at that! Mommy does have the hots for her baby girl, just like I thought! What a fuckin' slut. I knew that you were a cheatin' skank, but this? This is a whole new level of fun."

Nancy's eyes darted up to Billie's face, her head instantly shaking in denial.

"What!? No! I..."

Brittany slid her lips from Billie's cock, her pink lipgloss smeared and her cheeks flushed.

"Mom, it's okay. I've seen you watch me when I'm in my little yellow bikini. You always pretend you don't look, but I know you do. It's okay, really, since we aren't blood-related."

"No, I..."

Brittany began unbuttoning her shirt, the white, gauzy material slinking off of her shoulders a moment later. Her bra was scandalous, the sheer, pink material incapable of fully covering her puffy little nipples. Billie and Nancy's gazes were both magnetized to the girl, Billie's cock bobbing appreciatively at the sight of the perky teen tits.

"Mom, touch me while we get Miss Mae off, okay? I want you to, please."

Nancy was stupefied, her mind on autopilot as a primal urge to obey kicked in. Never had she dreamed that something like this could happen, but there was no voice in the back of her mind telling her that it was wrong. In a daze she shuffled even closer, her knees bumping up against Brittany's. The girl leaned forward, her tongue darting out to flick across the tip of Billie's dick. Billie sighed, happy to have the attention back on her aching cock, and she gave Brittany an appreciative pat on the head. Nancy's tongue soon followed, the two appendages rithing as they repeatedly made contact across the cock's surface.

After a few minutes Brittany reached out, grasping Nancy's trembling hand and guiding it to her breasts. The woman began to mindlessly knead, her cunt dripping as she fondled her step-daughter's tit. The taboo circumstances had her wetter than she had ever been, cunt juice dripping down her thighs as she blew Billie. In a bold move she quickly grabbed Brittany's chin, turning the surprised girl to face her. She pressed her lips against her step-daughter's, her tongue wrestling with the girl's for dominance. Nancy won, Brittany letting out a cute little moan as she surrendered.

"Fuck, you whores are hot! That's it, we're taking this shit to the bedroom."

Billie reached down, a hand gripping each of the women's upper arms. Neither protested, both women content to let the alpha female lead them down the hall. Billie brought them to Brittany's room, the pink, queen-sized canopy just fine for their needs. She plunked herself down in the center of the bed, her fingers practically clawing at her clothes to get them off. Her eyes feasted upon the two women before her, a leer plastered on her face as she nodded towards them.

"Mama, strip your girl. Make sure you touch her while you undress her though, and give her cunt some lovin' to get her nice and ready for me. Do any of the nasty shit that you've been wantin' to, but make sure you leave her heels on. I love a slut in heels..."

Nancy wasted no time in obeying, her eager hands pawing at the zipper on the side of her step-daughter's sorry excuse of a school skirt. She leaned in, her lips hovering just in front of Brittany's.

"Oh, baby, I've wanted to do this for so long..."

Soon the short, slutty skirt was pooled at Brittany's feet, and Nancy was kissing her as she ran a single finger over the girl's wet thong. Brittany cooed, her lashes fluttering as her cunt lips were gently spread by the shifting material. Her bra went next, exposing her bouncing breasts to Billie's hungry gaze. The woman had positioned herself by the headboard, languidly stroking her cock as she watched the sexy strip-tease from a pile of silky pillows. Her legs were spread, her dick at the ready for the fun to come.

Nancy was enthralled by Brittany, her eyes never leaving the nubile girl before her. Feather-light kisses rained down on Brittany's tits, Nancy making sure to suckle at each nipple before kissing her way down the girl's stomach. It didn't take long for her lips to reach Brittany's pussy, and it took even less time to help the girl step out of her soaking-wet thong.

"Awww, fuck yes! Mama, eat that teen cunt like you skipped out on breakfast."

At Billie's directive Nancy stuck her tongue out, slowly dragging it up the cleft of Brittany's pussy. The girl gasped, her legs spreading instinctively to give her lover better access to her little fuck-hole.

"Come on slut-mommy, get that tongue in there! If I can see her cunt juice from here then you aren't doing good enough!"

Billie was teasing herself with long, even strokes, building herself up for the main event. The dirty words spurred Nancy on, her base urges nudging her into a perfect rhythm of licking, sucking and fingering. First one finger, then two, then three were buried up to the knuckle in her step-daughter. This continued until she felt Brittany's cunt tightening around her fingers, a gush of juice and a sharp scream telling her that the teen had cum.

"Ooooh, Mommy, that was so good! Ahhh!"

Brittany trembled, her legs practically giving out from the force of her orgasm. She teetered, leaning towards the bed on instinct as her heels kept her off balance. She plopped down unceremoniously between Billie's legs, her face barely an inch from the woman's massive cock. Before she could move Billie reached for her, large hands encircling the girl's petite waist.

"Nancy, get your fuckin' ass naked and over here."

As Nancy scrambled to strip Billie was maneuvering Brittany up the length of her body, her lips clashing against the teen's in a wild kiss. Strong hands mauled the girl's breasts, fingers tweaking pebbled nipples while Nancy stripped herself. By the time Nancy's knees touched the bed Brittany was straddling Billie's stomach, her spread pussy lips revealing her clit. Billie was playing with it, her fingers mercilessly pinching the nub. She looked past Brittany's shoulder to Nancy, her hooded gaze appreciative of the mature woman before her.

"Fuck yourself on my cock like a good whore while I diddle your daughter's cunt."

With that single command Nancy found herself lowering her hips towards her landlord's large, black cock, her soaking pussy allowing the thick, ridged appendage easy entry. It took some wriggling and thrusting, but after a few minutes she was completely stuffed, her breasts pressed against Brittany's back as Billie began pumping her hips. Without thinking Nancy reached around Brittany, using the girl's breasts as handles while Billie rammed her hips upwards, the motion driving her cock into Nancy again and again. The mother-daughter pair bounced in tandem, the sexy duo the hottest thing Billie had ever seen.

The bedroom echoed with a symphony of moans and cries as the threesome progressed, and with all the foreplay it didn't take long for Billie to burst.

"Ahhh, fuck! Quick, slut, get on your knees! I'm gonna flood your pretty mouth, but don't you dare swallow a single fuckin' drop..."

Nancy forced herself off of the beast splitting her cunt, her hole immediately aching to be filled again, and within seconds her lips were around the cock like a vacuum. With a bellow Bille came, several jets of hot, sticky cum filling Nancy's mouth. Nancy, ever the true whore, held it as she had been commanded, cradling the wad of jizz on her tongue until she received further instruction. Billie gave Brittany one more kiss, a firm slap on the girl's ass ending their lip-lock.

"Baby girl, get on your back between my thighs, then spread your legs for your mommy."

The teen compiled, her red, puffy little pussy being presented to Nancy like a gift. It was still so wet, her clit engorged from all the attention it had received, and Nancy wanted nothing more than to sooth it with gentle kisses. Once Brittany was in place Bille looked to Nancy, her hooded gaze and husky voice sending a shiver straight to the woman's cunt.

"Now, mommy-whore, take that slut tongue of yours and shove my cum up your daughter's cunt."

That was the nastiest, most erotic thing Nancy had ever heard, even after years of watching BDSM porn. It excited her, causing her ass to shake playfully as she lowered her head. Bille leaned forward, hands cupping Brittany's lovely, perky breasts as Nancy got to work. Brittany moaned at the touch, her tits and pussy undergoing a dual assault that caused her nerves to sing. Nancy's wiggling tongue, Billie's hands, and the warm oozing of cum became too much; Brittany came hard, her cunt clamping around her step-mother's tongue as her hips bucked. Nancy pinned the orgasming teen down, not yet satisfied that Brittany's cunt had received Blie's full load, and kept up her ministrations as Brittany wailed.

"Oh God, Mommy! Ahhhhh, fuuuuck! It feels sooooooo good!"

Billie's cock was back at full-mast, the slab of fuck-meat longing for attention. Once Brittany ceased her thrashing Billie extracted herself, ordering Nancy to switch places with her. Once Nancy was reclining on the pillows, Brittany's ass pressed firmly against her step-mother's spread cunt, Billie crawled up the teen girl's body.

"Now be a good mommy-slut and spread your baby girl's pussy wide open. She's about to take a big, black dick into her tight little snatch, and she'll need some help from an expert bitch like you."

Brittany gasped as Nancy's deft fingers opened her wide, Nancy's wrists resting firmly on the girl's thighs to keep the teen's cunt spread. The tip of Billie's cock nudged at the hole, soon catching on the lip of Brittany's labia. From there it was easy: Billie slid inch after inch into the teen's cunt, Brittany struggling to pull away as the massive invader plundered her tight depths. Nancy did her best to keep the girl calm, showering kisses on her neck and shoulders, but it was proving to be too little.

"Mommy, it hurts! It's so much bigger than the boys at school! Uggh!"

Brittany was gritting her teeth, beads of sweat dotting her forehead as she strained to accommodate the huge cock. Nancy moved one hand, gently spreading her fingers on Billie's taut belly to stop her from progressing.

"Billie, hang on. Let her get on top, and I'll help loosen her more first. She's not all that experienced, apparently."

Billie scowled, a sigh rumbling from her as she glanced at Brittany's grimace. She may be a perverted, horny bastard, but she still wanted her partners to enjoy themselves.

"Fine, but be quick about it, slut. I want my dick buried fully in this fuckin' pussy in less than ten minutes."

Billie withdrew, the half-sheathed cock sliding slowly as it fought its way out of the vice-grip Brittany's cunt had it clamped in. The girl moaned, her pussy letting out a small torrent of juice as it was unstuffed. Her hole was ruby-red, the walls of her cunt glistening from the semi-fucking. Nancy and Billie swapped places, Brittany wriggling as Nancy guided her so that the shaft of Billie's cock was nestled between the girl's pussy lips. Then Nancy crawled between Billie's legs, gently pressing Brittany's back downwards until she was laying on top of Billie.

This allowed Nancy's skilled tongue access to both Billie's cock and Brittany's cunt, her lips and fingers aiding her quest to loosen up the too-tight teen. For a good five minutes she worked her magic, her pussy dripping as she slid a third finger into the gasping girl above her. Occasional licks and sucks to Billie's cock kept their landlord hard, and when Nancy could add her thumb into Brittany's cunt she knew the girl was ready. She grasped the base of Billie's cock, manipulating the shaft so that the tip of the cock was rubbing over Brittany's clit.

"Ooooh, that feels good!"

The approving whisper from her step-daughter egged Nancy on, and she guided the tip of the cock into Brittany's pussy. Nancy had Brittany straighten up, the teen crying out as Billie began roughly palming her clit from the front. Once the cockhead had been engulfed Nancy kept licking, keeping Billie's dick soaked to help ease its passage. She only took an occasional break to lick around the edge of Brittany's cunt, the stimulation keeping the girl more relaxed and distracted as gravity began to kick in. Her weight was slowly pushing her downwards, her pussy stretching as it strove to accommodate the cock, and once a third of the shaft was inside Nancy took the next step.

She sat up, planting a heated kiss on the side of the panting girl's neck. She reached around, soft hands cupping her step-daughter's lovely tits. Nancy pinched both nipples simultaneously, earning an excited hip wiggle from Brittany.

"That's it, baby girl. Let Mommy help you feel good."

Brittany had never felt so sensitive. Her little cunt was being invaded more thoroughly than it had been before, and the delicious duo assault on her nipples and clit had her squirming wantonly.

"Ahhhhh, Mommy, it's so big!"

"Ssshhh, I know it is baby. Just let your hips do the work, like this..."

Nancy reached down, her hands grasping the teen's hips. She pressed down, her tits mashing against Brittany's back as she helped the girl sink further on the plundering cock.

"Ooooh, fuck! That's it, mommy-whore, help your sexy little slut take my big, black cock into her tiny white pussy. Damn, this is the best fuck I've ever had...you two are a fuckin' dream team."

Nancy blushed at the praise, her empty pussy clenching longingly. She listened to the squelch of the snowballed cum in Brittany's cunt being pushed around by Billie's cock, her lips pressing a kiss to her step-daughter's shoulder as she kept up the pressure on the girl's hips. She felt the duo beneath her shift, and Brittany moaned as another inch slid inside of her.

"Good job baby, you're almost there! I'm so proud of you. What can I do to help you feel even better?"

Brittany wiggled her ass, her inexperienced body finally growing more accustomed to the thick cock nearly sheathed inside of her. Nancy couldn't see her face, but she could imagine how the girl's pink, glossy lips parted as she began to beg.

"Mommy, please keep playing with my titties! It feels so fucking good when you do, and it makes my pussy even wetter, but I want you touching my clit too."

Brittany turned to look over her shoulder, locking eyes with Nancy. The girl's gaze was heated, her lashes fluttering seductively as her breasts jiggled with the movement. Her voice, husky with desire, was an aphrodisiac on its own.

"I'm not being too much of a greedy slut, am I Mommy? It just makes me so horny when you touch me, and my pussy has never been this wet before. I love it so much..."

Nancy cut her step-daughter off, hands sliding up Brittany's torso until they were cupping the teen's tits possessively.

Awebb27
Awebb27
187 Followers
12