Repairing My Relationship with Dad

Story Info
My boyfriend has a unique idea to help us bond.
1.6k words
4.28
23.6k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

I'd only just come out at 18, and not long after I started dating a hot older guy in his late 30s - a therapist actually. I loved being with an older guy, it made me feel special. He liked the attention from a younger guy. Being a therapist, my boyfriend couldn't really resist analyzing me though.

"Why do you think you're attracted to older guys?" he asked me on evening after sex.

"Because you guys can do what you just did to me!" I joked. My boyfriend laughed and said he was serious. I said I don't know.

"What if I said you're attracted to older guys because your relationship with your dad is so terrible?" There was truth to how terrible my relationship with my dad was. My boyfriend had witnessed it first hand when visiting one day.

"See? I told you he was unreasonable." I said at the time. My boyfriend was unimpressed. "There's a lot of shit going on there. You're disrespectful to him, but so is your dad to you."

We discussed what could be happening. My dad had left my mother several years ago and I lived with him after that. My mother came out as lesbian not long after.

"Do you think your dad resents you because he's a closet case?" my boyfriend asked. I laughed really hard.

"My dad? No fucking way. He's a serious homophobe. He is super masculine, and spends his time chasing bimbos." My boyfriend looked at me over his glasses frames.

"Exactly. He is over compensating." I knew my boyfriend was grasping at straws, but let him think he had my dad all worked out.

However, what I didn't know is that after that, my boyfriend started visiting my dad for some chats, to try to get to the bottom of things. My boyfriend was always to do-gooder. What I also didn't really know was how good my boyfriend was at his job, and that my dad admitted everything to him, including his secret bi desires he'd suppressed and was always terrified to act on, and his resentment of me and his ex wife for both being out. My boyfriend didn't tell me that he was right, or that he'd taken my dad on as a client.

One afternoon, about three or four months later my boyfriend called me to his office. I went after my college lecture. It was nothing unusual, I'd met him in his office after-hours before, for a hot fuck on his table or desk. Things went normally and he had me strip off as he liked. We were playing patient and therapist again.

"Bend over my table here," he commanded. "Put your head down and don't look up. Do you understand?" I nodded. "Do you?" he asked very sternly. And I agreed. I did as he told me and put my head down. He cuffed my hands and legs to the table and left the room.

I heard the door open and another person stepped in. Oh my God this was hot! My boyfriend and I came close to a threesome once but he couldn't go through with it. I'd been asking, begging, him to try again. Now he was ready. My boyfriend addressed the other guy.

"This is your therapy. A hot guy's ass there. You're going to fuck it." The other guy started to protest but my boyfriend stopped him before he could finish his first word.

"Quiet!" My boyfriend was firm. "You're deeply unhappy and I promise this will help you get past what you've been refusing to deal with for so long. He won't look at you. He knows to keep his head down." Holy shit. It wasn't just a threesome, but with a straight patient struggling with his sexuality. This was SO fucking hot.

A minute later I felt a hand nervously touch my back, then a finger probing my hole at my boyfriend's insistence. Lube was applied and the patient's thick fingers slid deep inside me. I sighed and a minute later and I felt the heat of a hard cock pressed against my hole, then the pressure of it pushing inside me. I moaned with pleasure as the hard cock slid in my greased hole. The guy sighed loudly and stared to fuck me, slowly at first but then quickly picking up speed as he took his aggression out his on my ass, grunting and fucking me hard with pent up rage. My boyfriend was taking him through it, encouraging him. I groaned through it, enjoying every minute of a great fuck.

My boyfriend came to caress my face and shoulders as I got pounded. I forgot where I was and looked up at him, "It feels so good," I moaned. Suddenly the fucking stopped. My boyfriend looked nervous and addressed his patient.

"Sam, wait. It's ok. This is part of your therapy."

"Like fuck!" I heard him say, as his cock pulled out, leaving me empty. I could tell though, loud and clear, it was my dad's voice. I looked around to see my dad, shirt open, jeans around his ankles, standing behind me. I looked at my boyfriend.

"What the fuck is this?! My dad?? That fucking asshole?!" My dad did not like that.

"You watch your mouth, I'm your father," he said, the irony that his cock had been buried up my ass was lost on both of us.

"He's my fucking dad!" I said again, realizing how ridiculous I sounded given that it was obvious who he was.

My boyfriend spoke up. "You're both going to keep going. You both need this to get past some major issues you're both fighting."

"He's too scared to face up to life." I said. I couldn't help getting that dig in.

"You have no idea what you're talking about," my dad said. "I'm not scared of anything."

My boyfriend took control. "You need to do this" he told my dad. "For you and him." He pulled my dad aside and they spoke in soft voices. Then they returned.

"What do you want to say to him?" he asked my dad. "Say what you told me there. You need to do this."

"I ain't scared of shit, faggot." My dad said to me. I couldn't believe he spoke to me like that! And my boyfriend encouraged it? I angrily told him he was the faggot and my dad laughed and said he was doing the fucking, not me. I told my boyfriend to let me go, but he refused.

"Not until you resolve this," my boyfriend said, clearly enjoying it. "You need to have it out or you'll never get better." He turned to my dad. "What are you going to do?"

My dad answered, "I need to get over my fear of sex with men."

"Good," my boyfriend encouraged. "And you realize you already did that before we stopped. How did it feel?"

"Damn good," my dad answered honestly. "But..."

"No," my boyfriend interrupted. "Now, get back to work. Look at that tight hole. It needs to be fucked," my boyfriend said, as I felt his finger probe me. "Think about that around your cock." I heard my dad sigh a bit.

"I ain't having that asshole near me." I interrupted. This made my dad angry again.

"You're tied down, you ain't going nowhere." I felt my dad's hand on my back again and his cock at my hole. "Admit it. You like this big dick," my dad said defiantly, as he leaned forward and started to enter me.

I couldn't say anything because I was too busy groaning as my dad pushed his hard cock deep inside me. Despite my anger, he did have a great dick. I groaned again as my dad sank his cock to the base, his balls pressed against me and the weight of his frame holding me down. He pulled out half way then pushed in, then started to fuck me again properly, picking up speed. I groaned with pleasure and my boyfriend stood in front of me caressing my chin for support. I had to admit it felt amazing, my dad grunting and fucking me deeper and harder with each thrust.

It wasn't long until my dad was breathing deep and pounding me fast, in a proper rut. "Yeah. Fuck yeah, take my big dick!" I heard my dad grunt as he pounded my hole, making me moan loudly with the pleasure of each thrust. I loved it, my dad taking years of pent up aggression and desire out on my ass.

"Yeah, fuck me," I panted. Unable to resist the incredible feeling my dad was giving me. "Come on, fuck me!" I begged, and my dad obliged by thrusting all the way in then grabbing my shoulders to plow me deeper. I arched my back as my dad's cock pounded my prostrate, making me yell loudly with desire. My cock was leaking all over the table without me touching it. It was the best fuck I'd ever had.

"Yeah fuck me! Harder! FUCK ME, Dad," I moaned, as my dad kept pounding my ass.

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" my dad grunted, "I'm gonna cum!" he groaned, and seconds later he groaned loudly and I felt the warmth deep inside me as he emptied his balls up my ass. Cumming deep inside and breeding me, like he knew I wanted it. It felt incredible, and it was such a huge load that after he pulled out I felt some of it dropping out of my ass.

My dad sighed, collapsing on me in a puddle of sweat. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. "I love you son," he said.

"I love you too, dad."

My boyfriend was right all along. After that, the relationship between me and dad got much better...