Repeat Offender

Story Info
Gorgeous wife has an exciting unplanned evening.
3.7k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the night time exploration Jen had undertaken which ended up being the most erotic and downright naughty deep throat experience she had had since she was at University checking out the boys for fit. Memories of the last time they had a visitor to their amazing new home, Jen eagerly awaited the next visit from Marco, the sleepy stud she had illicitly extracted body fluids from whilst he was asleep was paying them another visit. He would probably bring his wife this time so that they could all get a bit flirty, even though she might get a little bit jealous as Sal is particularly beautiful and she knows Stu would absolutely have her on his bucket list in a heartbeat if she wasn't already there.

After a few subtle hints and a couple of emails to Marco and Sal, a date for them to come over for the weekend was agreed, it was about a month away, so Jen had plenty of time to make those vital appointments for various waxing, hair, beauty salon spa stuff, so that she would be perfect and svelte for that particular occasion, knowing how particular Sal is about her appearance, always having the best of everything, but looking like it's just her natural appearance and her everyday apparel.

Jen was more than a little excited when the day finally arrived for their friends visit but she'd tried really hard to keep a lid on it so Stu had no idea what had been on his wife's mind for a month now. She had even bought herself a new lady massager with various settings, gyrations and speeds on it to try and relieve the sexual tension that had become so apparent to her but not to Stu.

He was oblivious to any of her sexual needs or fantasies, and was barely going through the motions whenever they made love which was becoming frustrating and disappointing on virtually every occasion. He constantly talked about work, deals and contracts even during lovemaking which was downright inconsiderate but Jen had taken to drifting off somewhere else during sex and simply fantasised a whole other scenario which fitted more into what she would actually like to be doing at that particular time and it didn't involve Stu whilst he was being like this.

With the vista they had from their almost dessert property they could see for miles, so the slightest hint of dust in the distance was obvious that someone was heading towards them. A few moments later and a pale blue metallic gull wing Mercedes Benz 300 SL pulled up outside in a cloud of dust. A classic and very rare beauty from the 50's and very much admired and sought after sports cars. Marco had the pick of any car he wanted nowadays but his choice on this particular occasion was sheer class.

Waiting till the dust had subsided, the doors rose up gracefully and the couple stepped out into the sun with their designer everything on display, from the sunglasses to the aftershave that Marco wearing it was all designer gear. The car was a rare 50's model that was so unusual Stu had never even seen one up close and was all over it straight away, checking out the interior dash and the seats like a little boy in a sweet shop even forgetting to greet Sal before he did so.

Sal looking every bit like a model, tanned all over no doubt, she even had heels on her trainers, which made her long legs look even longer and the hot pants even shorter, if that were possible. A simple vest top was all that was needed to finish off the ensemble, with her extremely long hair falling all the way down her back almost in line with the hem of her tiny skin tight hot pants, she looked sophisticated and extraordinarily sexy even in this simple outfit.

Marco was in straightforward, but very expensive Italian hand made leather Davinci sandals, shrink to fit 50's selvedge Levi 501 jeans which were original and not modern day reproductions, they would have cost well over a thousand dollars maybe more, then a plain very well fitted white t-shirt, topping it off with some 50's Ray Bann sunglasses, he looked like a James Dean photo from Rebel Without a Cause, but with Italian looks of course. He was definitely going for a classic 50's look even down to the car.

Jen realized she had been staring too long at Stu's jeans with her mouth wide open and salivating into the bargain, so she quickly pulled herself together and asked them all inside for drinks and a chance to freshen up after their long drive.

The guys were still talking cars as the girls went inside out of the sun and were full on hair, fashion, makeup within a few short moments, whilst Sal was preparing drinks and some nibbles.

They had decided to have someone in to do the catering as neither of them fancied cooking for the whole weekend. The caterers were about 5 miles away so were virtually on call for the time their friends were visiting, all they had to do was pick from the menu and it would be delivered within the hour, and served by professional waiters and waitresses, all very exclusive.

They would clear up then clear off as Stu said once all of the food had been consumed, they could then relax with drinks on the enormous patio and maybe take a dip if they wanted to as they had a beautiful infinity pool overlooking the valley of course, along with a gym, a Jacuzzi, a sauna room, Scandinavian ice room, massage and physiotherapy room and a quiet meditation room too, in fact everything the modern-day millionaire would ever need, till the next trend comes along.

The amazing food was delivered and served as peer the deal, the waitresses wearing very moderate outfits but very well fitted so looking very professionally sexy. They left after a thorough tidying up while everyone retired to the pool area for drinks and some relaxation.

They had decided to stay as they were rather than dress for dinner so they could all relax. Marco and Sal in jeans and hot pants respectively while Stu and Jen were in linens and floaty shirts a very casual feel all around. After a couple of hours of chatting a giggling and having a sort of get to know you drinking session, they all decided to get showers and have an early night.

As they hugged and did the air kissing good night routine Marco patted Jen on the bottom revealing to him that she wasn't wearing any underwear underneath the thin cotton linen trousers and gave her a look that said he was impressed. Jen just raised one eyebrow and gave him a cheeky smile.

Considering that the house was enormous it only had 3 bedrooms, all the other rooms were either a gym or another facility to be used rather than lived in, then in the middle of the large landing was a guest bathroom. All of the bedrooms were en-suite with walk in wardrobes and dressing rooms, but you could hold a disco in them they were so spacious.

On retiring to their bedrooms, Stu was already yawning. Jen on the other hand was ready to go and a little bit moist from the bottom patting incident from Marco. They had showers but by the time Jen got into bed, Stu was already snoring. She tried to coax him into action with her hand giving his cock and balls a real good fondling but there was no response, just nothing.

In her side table she took out her new toy and began to pleasure herself trying all of the different actions, vibrations and rotations this amazing thing had, this one even had a thrusting motion which she found suited her needs at that particular moment. It was perfectly silent as the little pink head would thrust slowly then quickly, gently then firmly with different speeds of vibration at the same time, it was an amazing device. Just as she was reaching a wonderful climax, it stopped, there was nothing she could do, it had just stopped. It was a USB charging thing and there was no way she was going to recharge it in time as it took a couple of hours to get to a full charge when she bought it.

Disappointed with her husband, let down by her new favourite toy she lay there hot and horny and trying to finish herself off with her fingers. As she lay there in the silence she could just make out the sounds of Marco and Sal making love, it sounded so sexy and erotic that she got out of bed and slipped down the corridor to their room in a tiny thong, just so that she could get a better idea of what they were up to, as if it wasn't obvious.

As she arrived at their room, the door was slightly ajar, if she was super quiet she could actually watch them in action. Sal was at the end of the bed bent over with her legs wide apart and her arse in the air, taking her weight on her hands with the tallest pair of high heels on that Jen had ever seen, clearly not for doing the shopping in. Marco was directly behind her naked holding her hips and clearly entering her from behind and thrusting gently until he was all in. Strangely enough they both had masks on which confused Jen at first, until she spotted that they had two or three cameras on the go to record or broadcast their exploits on the internet.

Jen couldn't help herself, her finger were working overtime as she became a voyeur getting off on watching someone else have sex. Her fingers were wet and her heart was pounding as she slid down the wall accidentally pushing the door wide open as she lay in the doorway with her fingers still in action.

Marco and Sal instantly saw what was happening but it didn't stop them from their sex act, Sal said one more pair of eyes isn't going to make any difference. They were clearly online pleasing an audience of who knows how many paying viewers and lapping it up.

Sal said as cool as you like, that there was another mask over there if she wanted to join in, and added, the more the merrier. With that Jen looked around at where the cameras were aimed, just to make sure she didn't get filmed accidentally. Found the masks, a sexy fox one in white lace, whiskers and all and donned it as quickly as she could. She just had a thong on, but it was drenched and rather unsightly at that particular moment, Sal pointed to a case by the window seeing her demise, suggesting she wore anything in there that she fancied. Marco was having the time of his life, he didn't know where to look for the best view, but checked out Jens lovely arse as she bent over rummaging in the case noticing that she was completely shaved too, a gorgeous sight. All of the beautiful outfits fell out onto the floor so she quickly picked one and looked at the couple for approval, who were still engrossed in fucking like rabbits for the cameras. She held up a diamond studded thong in one hand and a matching basque in the other, Marco's eyes lit up and Sal nodded frantically in agreement.

Jen slipped into the outfit and found a pair of diamond and white encrusted stilettos nearly as tall as Sal's but not quite and they fitted a treat. Jen looked amazing and tantalizing in the outfit that fitted like a glove.

Once she was ready she approached the couple from behind the camera getting a view of Marco's massive cock thrusting in and out of Sal's perfectly shaved vagina, his balls rhythmically slapping against the back of her thighs. Jen then noticed that Marco had his thumb up Sal's arse which she really liked when she was in the mood, not the arse fucking that a lot of people rave about, just Marco's thumb a couple of inches inside her and placed against the other side of the walls of her vagina just so, and only to enhance Sal's pleasure, which it was doing in spades.

As Jen entered the field of view of the camera, she caught a glimpse of herself in the blackened out windows of the bedroom, and she found herself admiring what she saw. She looked utterly amazing, the basque made her tits look incredible, the perfect cleavage, and the shoes gave her the legs she'd always wanted, her arse was her strongpoint and the diamond studded thong framed her perfect cheeks perfectly, she loved it and she became even more emboldened and ready to have some fun, whilst she could just about hear the faint snoring of her useless husband at the end of the corridor. She loved him but he was useless in bed, simple as that.

Sal beckoned to her to come over next to her at the end of the bed, bend over with her hands on the bed and open her legs wide with her arse in the air too, which she did without question. Marco entered her almost instantaneously, moving her tiny thong to one side whilst maintaining his hand and thumb position in Sal's arse and fanny. He started out slowly with Jen, but Jen was having none of it telling him to get on with it and fuck her hard and get that other thumb to work too. Jen had never had that done to her and she wanted to experience it right now. He sucked his thumb and very slowly and gently slid it up her arse a little bit at a time, always ready to oblige and she absolutely loved it straight away, maybe a bit deeper than Sal liked it in the end but she loved it, and was close to a climax when he slipped his cock out and slid it back into Sal. Jen stood up and went behind Marco and got between his and Sal's legs and got herself into a position where she could squeeze his balls and get her mouth around them one at a time, which he absolutely loved, like any guy would. His head went back and he groaned with sheer pleasure at the feel of his balls being sucked whilst he was inside his wife, total erotic bliss.

Just then Sal removed his cock and turned to face him and dropped to her knees taking his cock straight into her mouth, Jen followed suit and they both took turns sucking his cock and balls sliding their hands up and down his manhood in the process. How he didn't cum instantly amazed Jen, Stu didn't last more than a few strokes anymore and would have been finished ages ago. They were having a little competition to see who could take all of his cock into their mouth. Jen had sucked this cock before and she knew it was large and had some girth to it, but she relished it the second time too getting it right down her throat, Sal was very impressed and did something similar, so it was a draw in giggles.

As they continued the threeway Sal noticed he was about to cum so she pulled Jen away and got her to lay on the bed as Marco watched. She began to fondle Jens nipples as they peeked over the top of the basque and then slid a finger or two between her legs. Jen was euphoric; the pleasure came over her in waves, making her body writhe with bliss. The next thing she knew, Sal had moved the thong to one side and was licking Jen's clit whilst sliding her fingers in and out of the extremely moist fanny she was presented with. Jen moved around so as not to destroy the flow and did the same on Sal as they slid onto their sides. Having a 69 with a beautiful girl in this setting was out of this world, they just continued licking and sucking each others fannies until they both climaxed giggling.

Marco had been engrossed in the sight of these two stunning women having orgasms when he realised that he wanted to get involved again and not just be a spectator. The girls took up what ended up being their favourite position. They were completely naked by now, clothes were just a distraction, but they retained their masks, a cat, a fox and a cock, seemed quite appropriate.

Marco lay flat on the bed with his cock still standing to attention with expectation, as Jen slide herself onto his shaft whilst facing Sal and began to grind her pussy using all her expertise, Sal had taken up position sitting on his face with Marco's tongue being demanded between her legs and working overtime with his hands smacking and caressing and fingering her arse, both of the girls were more than happy face to face so that they could to kiss and caress each others bodies, taking it in turns leaning forward sucking each others nipples, biting and pulling on the sweet button mushrooms that were standing proud and begging to be bitten. Marco still hadn't cum and Jen was determined to be the one to achieve for him, whatever it took. She had enjoyed sucking his cock so much last time, in fact not stopping until he was completely spent, so she decided to work her oral magic again whilst he lapped at Sal's fanny. His tongue was working overtime on Sal, slow licking then stabbing and darting across her moist fanny, her head was back and her nipples stood to attention as she got closer to yet another orgasm.

Jen on the other hand leaned forwards and raised her arse sliding his cock our of her, then got down between his legs looking up towards Sal, who saw exactly what she was planning on doing and nodded her approval, yet again with eyes wide and horny and a look of sheer wanton eroticism all over her face.

Kneeling between his widely spread legs firstly she took one of his balls in her mouth, then the other and played with them licking sucking whilst gently resisting the temptation to bite them she then slid her mouth over the large swollen end of his cock, putting her tongue into the tip then sliding her hands up and down the shaft wetting her hands with saliva, whilst she sucked his stiff member further down her throat. He liked that, she could tell as it seemed to get even stiffer. The further she got it down her throat the stiffer it seemed to get and before long his balls began to pump to the rhythm she was sliding her mouth up and down at, she was almost gagging on his thick cock as she slid it right down her throat.

Jen decided to return the favour at this point and gently slid a finger up his arse to almost immediate effect, his abs tensed up and looked amazing all rippling and sweaty, she ran her hands over them using her nails to claw red marks in his well muscled stomach, as she simply couldn't resist. Within seconds his hot cum rose up the shaft and blasted out hitting the back of her willing throat, she'd hit the jackpot yet again so she kept going until he'd completely run dry and his balls had stopped pumping. She licked and sucked him until his cock went limp, sucking on his balls again giving them a good squeeze, just to make sure he was completely spent, for the second time.

As Sal saw what was happening she couldn't stop herself from having yet another orgasm that dribbled all over Marco's smiling face, he loved it and lapped at her until she dismounted him, like a used coffee table stick-on dildo, he didn't feel abused in the slightest though as she knew he loved every second of it when she did that.

Sal found the remote control, waved it at the cameras and turned them all off with a flourish.

They all collapsed onto the bed, exhausted, laughing and fulfilled, but just had enough energy to find a half empty bubby to finish off between them before retiring for the night.

Jen grabbed her old thong and crept back to her snoring husband brushed her teeth, freshened up then slid back between the satin sheets, he was none the wiser.

The next day not a word was spoken about the night before's exploits, just a couple of wry smirks. A visit to a wine tasting at a local winery, lunch in a very nice restaurant then dinner in the grounds of their amazing house, being waited on hand and foot by the visiting staff, completed the rest of the day, not a hint of a sore head or a hangover.

That evening, the pair after receiving an important business phone call, decided they would have to return home earlier than expected unfortunately, so the weekend came to rather an abrupt end, but what a weekend, Jen was more than a little bit disappointed as she was quietly expecting a rerun of the previous night in the shape of an unexpected online threeway with another girl and someone else's hunky husband so beggars can't be choosers and Stu for all his efforts had an early night and a lie-in, ah well everyone did their own thing and someone else's, so all good.

They packed the Merc up and were gone in a similar cloud of dust that they had arrived in only to leave Jen and Stu sadly waving through the cloud. Jen got guilty feelings for the second time as she remembered the escapades from the night before which sent a shiver run up her spine and a warm satisfied feeling between her legs.

12